modified - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf... More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025

018

1.1K 23 2
By filteredthots

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

stiles and scott were at the animal clinic talking to deaton.

"what i'm about to show you isn't supposed to exist." deaton said placing a photo on the table.

"this is the only surviving evidence of dr. valacks time as chief medical officer of eichen house." deaton said as he kept placing more and more photos of horrific ways people died.

"to call it human experimentation would be charitable." deaton said.

scott picked up a picture of someone holding their head and their mouth was hung open.

"a banshee. she died screaming." deaton said putting even more picture on the table.

the more stiles looked at the photos, the more he was worried about marcie.

"so, he drilled holes into their heads? all of them?" stiles asked.

"that was the experimentation part. he did it to werewolves, witches, banshees, wendigos, any creature he could get his hands on. and valack found that trepanation would initially heighten their powers, but to levels that couldn't be contained." deaton told them.

"so he wants to make marcie more powerful." scott said.

"yeah. except she's going to end up like them." stiles said pointing at the pictures.

"worse, actually. marcie's abilities were already pretty exceptional to begin with. putting a hole in her head will be like causing a leak in a nuclear reactor. what valack is doing, trying to make her part banshee means she'll hear everything. every death, every dying scream, all at once." deaton said.

"that's going to kill her." scott said.

"not only that... her own dying scream, could be so powerful that it might kill everyone around her as well." deaton said.

stiles was worried out of his mind. marcie was going to die if he didn't get her out of eichen house.

-

the pack was back in scott's kitchen and they were discussing the plan to get marcie out.

"there's four steps. we get into eichen, we get into the closed unit, we get marcie, we get out." stiles said.

"and we have to do all of this while getting past orderlies, guards, electric door locks, and a mountain ash barrier." scott said.

"you have a plan for all of that?" malia asked.

"i stole this last night off an orderly. but it's useless cause they reset the codes each night." stiles said showing the pass.

"so why did you take it?" kira asked.

"yeah, it seems pretty useless." lydia said.

"i'm getting to that." stiles replied.

"the only way to get marcie out of eichen is to make that key card work again." scott said.

"how are you gonna do that?" liam asked.

"we're getting to that, okay, just listen." stiles said.

"we're listening." harry said as stiles showed everyone his computer screen.

"i pulled all the history off the key card. two weeks ago, there was a brownout and that security system rebooted. during a reboot, all of the key cards revert back to a default code. so, if we trigger a reboot-" stiles began.

"the card goes back to the default code. it works again." liam said.

"how are we gonna cause a brownout?" kira asked.

"that's your part. you're going to draw power from the main line. but only enough to cause the brownout." scott said.

"not a blackout. do that you send eichen into lockdown which would be bad. very, very bad." stiles said.

"there's an electrical room behind the reception counter. the main power line goes into two breakers that run power to all of eichen." scott said.

"what?" lydia asked once she saw the look on kira's face.

"okay, slight problem. i don't know how to do that." kira said.

"that's okay. you have time to practice." scott said.

"let's say all this goes perfectly. how does a brownout get us into the closed unit of eichen?" malia asked.

"the system takes five minutes to reboot. in that five minutes all the alarms will be turned off the key card should work." stiles said.

"liam, you and i get stiles to the gate of the closed unit." scott said as liam nodded.

"but after that, he has to go on his own. we can't get past the mountain ash barrier. and when we're gone, all anyone's going to think is that there was a reboot of the security system caused by a brownout." scott said.

"what if they get suspicious?" lydia asked.

"that's when you and i keep the orderlies and my mother distracted." harry said.

"uh, any questions?" stiles asked.

"how do we get into eichen house in the first place?" liam asked.

"what's our worse scenario?" malia asked.

"what if i can't do it?" kira asked.

"what if this plan just doesn't work?" lydia asked.

"okay, admittedly, a lot could go wrong." stiles said.

"everything could go wrong." liam said.

"guys, if we don't do this, we lose marcie. she's going to die in there tonight. and she might take a lot of innocent people with her." scott said.

"it has to work." harry said.

-

the girls were all in the chemistry lab at school while kira practiced to cause a brownout.

"what?" kira asked.

"do it. do your thing." malia told her.

"what thing? i don't have a thing." kira said.

"come on, kira." lydia said.

"you did it before. you had to learn how, right?" malia asked her.

"actually, no. it just happened." kira replied.

"how'd you learn to fight with a sword?" malia asked.

"that just kind of happened to." kira said with a shrug.

"oh, god." lydia said.

"so you've never worked for anything and basically you're a cheater?" malia asked her.

"this wasn't my idea. i mean, how are we even getting past the front gate?" kira asked.

"stop changing the subject. do your thing." malia said.

"malia's right, kira. you can do this." lydia told her.

kira tried but she ended up breaking the lightbulb.

"it didn't work." kira said.

"no, it didn't." malia replied pulling out a shard of glass from her forehead.

kira gave malia an awkward smile as malia passed kira another light bulb.

"come on, this has to work." lydia said.

"can i ask you a question?" kira asked malia.

"no." malia replied.

"did your mother really try to kill you?" kira asked her.

"did your mother try to leave you in the desert with skinwalkers?" malia asked her.

"are you really going to try to kill her first?" kira asked malia making her take off her goggles.

"why did you take off the goggles?" kira asked her.

"because this time you're gonna do it. and it's gonna work. because this is the only way we're getting marcie out of eichen house." malia said.

kira gave it another try and lydia felt a smile appear on her face.

"kira, it's working." malia said.

the light bulb blew and then all the lights in the school went out.

"we should go." malia said.

"yeah." kira said.

"let's go." lydia said as they ran out of the room.

-

"she took out the whole school?" scott asked.

"not exactly." lydia said.

"she took out the whole grid." malia said.

"look, i failed every single practice try. this isn't going to work." kira said.

"how far can we get without the brownout?" liam asked.

"the front door." stiles said.

"we're going." scott said.

"scott, we went through boxes of light bulbs." kira said.

"it doesn't matter. you can do this." scott said.

"the key card won't work unless there's a reboot. and there's no reboot without a brownout." kira said.

"i know you can do this. anyone here think that she can't?" scott asked.

"not me." liam said.

"me either." harry said.

"she can do this." lydia said.

"i was the one who put you in the plan." stiles said as everyone looked at malia.

"what?" malia asked.

"i believe in you too, kira." stiles said to try and make malia repeat it.

"i'm the one who's going to be locked in an electrical room with her. you can do it." malia said.

"you guys are all crazy. we're gonna die." kira said.

-

kira and malia snuck into the electrical room. while harry and lydia walked in pretending to visit.

stiles, scott and liam were in body bags while parrish drove them past the security guard.

parrish finally ended up bringing them into the morgue and they all got out of their body bags and gasped for air.

"oh, my god. never again." stiles said as scott nodded.

"fifteen minutes. starting now." scott said.

while stiles tried to get out of the body bag, he ended up falling off the table and onto the floor.

they all got out of them and they were standing by the door.

scott was listening to see if their were people walking by and he opened the door.

they immediately got out and they began to make their way to the closed unit.

they came to a stop when they saw two orderlies standing by the gate.

"what are they doing here?" scott asked.

"i don't know. their rounds should've ended five minutes ago." stiles said.

"i can take them." liam said.

"no ones taking anyone." scott said.

"how much time?" stiles asked.

"three minutes." scott said looking off of his timer on his phone.

"i'll just knock them out and hide the bodies." liam said.

"oh, my god, please stop." stiles said.

they heard a patient bang on his glass and they jumped and looked at him.

"did you take the doctor?" the guy asked them.

"what?" liam asked.

"did you take the doctor?" the guy asked again.

"i haven't had my medication. i need ten milligrams at 8am, 15 milligrams at 1pm, and no more than 20 at dinner." the guy told them.

"we'll get the doctor." scott said.

"dr. fenris. dr. fenris. they took dr. fenris." the guy said banging on the glass again.

"i haven't had my medication. i need to see the doctor. they took dr. fenris." he said banging the glass again.

"hey, somebody shut him up." stiles said.

"i need to see the doctor." he said banging the glass once again.

"shut him up." stiles said.

he kept on banging at the glass and scott looked up at him with his red eyes and growled making him stop.

"come on." stiles mouthed and they saw the orderlies go into another room.

they kept walking behind stiles and they knew they had to hurry.

all the sudden they noticed the lights had all turned off.

"she did it. kira did it." liam said.

"five minutes to get to marcie." scott said.

"where's the card reader? it should be here. it has to be here." stiles said.

"they must have taken it out when the dread doctors got through." scott said.

"are you telling me that we came all the way down here just to be stopped by an ordinary key? are you kidding me?" stiles said.

"we don't need a key. not if we can break it down." liam said.

scott and liam began to try and break down the gate.

"guys, we're running out of time." stiles said.

"we can't. the mountain ash. it's too much." scott said.

"hit me." liam said.

"what?" scott asked.

"hit me. i'll get angry then i'll get stronger." liam said.

"hit him. hit him!" stiles told him.

"i tried to take your powers. i tried to kill you. hit me." liam said.

"he also left you for dead." stiles said.

"i wanted you dead." liam said as scott punched him.

"do it again." liam said and scott hit him once more.

"it's gotta be harder than that." stiles said.

"do it! do it!" liam said as scott hit him again.

"yeah!" stiles said.

"you angry?" scott asked as liam's eyes glowed and he let out a growl.

"me too." scott said as the two boys broke the door.

"stiles, go!" scott shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 582 12
In this first half of the last season of Teen Wolf everything has been unusually calm. Suddenly, the Wild Hunt comes in bringing all type of problems...
113K 4.9K 59
𝑳𝑰𝑢𝑡𝑬𝑺𝑺 (s3a-) Asher Lewis knew what she was getting into when her and her pack came back to Beacon Hills after years of traveling. She knew w...
225K 5.6K 51
In which two people from Veronica Morgan's past comes back to haunt her immediately after she finds true happiness in her life, something she hasn't...
30.5K 1.3K 14
In this fourth season the pack looks for Derek which takes them to Mexico. There they discover something shocking. They manage to find Derek but ther...