modified - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf... More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025

016

1.1K 24 0
By filteredthots

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

scott and stiles had switched and now scott was the one driving.

"you still not talking to malia?" scott asked him.

"uh, she's not talking to me. or anyone, i guess." stiles said.

"i think i know why. i think she found her mother." scott said.

"her mother, as in the desert wolf?" stiles asked.

"yeah." scott replied.

"marcie and i knew she was still looking. she erased her name off my board, but i just... i knew she hadn't stopped." stiles said letting out a sigh.

"when i was at her house, i'm pretty sure braeden, was there, too." scott said.

"braeden? what, did you catch her scent?" stiles asked.

"actually, it was her motorcycle. i smelled her exhaust." scott said.

"what the hell do you think they're gonna do?" stiles asked.

"something that malia doesn't want to tell us about, so probably something bad." scott said.

"oh, my god. you already know, don't you? it's like... it's the chemosignals, right?" stiles asked.

"aggression." scott told him.

"how much?" stiles asked.

"i think she's gonna kill her. she's gonna kill her mother." scott said.

"what's happening?" scott asked when the jeep began to shut down.

"um... yeah, we're out of gas. it's out of gas." stiles said.

"it says we have half a tank." scott said.

"yeah, not necessarily." stiles said.

"you didn't fix the gas gauge, did you?" scott asked him.

"not necessarily." stiles said again as scott pulled over.

-

marcie went back to walk around the halls again but this time she went by valack's old room.

she saw that the window was shattered and she felt the glass at her feet.

"do you know how he did it?" alice asked from inside his room.

marcie looked up at her mother and magically, the glass of his room was replaced and it didn't look broken anymore.

"he put the recorder in the cup to amplify the energy of my magic." marcie replied.

"it didn't just amplify your magic. it gave it direction. focus. valack used your power as a tool by focusing it. if you're going to use it as a weapon, you need to learn to do the same." alice said grabbing the recorder and putting it on the glass.

she heard her own energy from the recorder and it broke the glass once again.

marcie looked down at the glass and knew that now was time for her to learn. she needed to get out of here.

-

they walked all the way to a gas station and stiles pulled on the door.

"locked." stiles said.

"you got a twenty?" scott asked stiles as he pushed it into the locked door.

scott filled a jug full of gas.

"there's was a pin. there was one little metal pin attached to the scaffolding. he was trying to pull me down." stiles said making scott look over at him.

"he was trying to kill you." scott said.

"yeah, so then i pulled the pin. and all these metal braces came down. and one of them just, just went right through him." stiles told him.

"why didn't you think you could tell me?" scott asked him.

"it was just the way you were looking at me that night. you know, you're standing there with a wrench in your hand, you're looking at me like i just bashed you in the head with it. you know, like i'd broken your sacred rule and that's it, there's no going back." stiles said.

"i know the difference." scott said.

"what?" stiles asked.

"i know what self defense is." scott said.

-

marcie started walking again. but this time she saw herself walking in the school library.

she started knocking books off a book shelf. the book shelf they all signed their names on.

"our names are gone. our initials." marcie said placing her hand on top of the shelf.

"not just you and your friends. everyone." alice said.

"what am i supposed to do? how do i save them?" marcie asked.

"don't be afraid." alice said and when marcie looked beside her, she wasn't there anymore.

she turned around to see her mother was being pressed down on a table by theo.

he looked up at marcie and growled then he laid her mother's head down.

"no, don't!" marcie shouted.

but it was too late. theo clawed her mother's neck.

but she never noticed that the way she shot her hand in the direction of theo made a difference when she shouted.

marcie was gaining control back over her normal body because when she closed her eyes, she opened them again to see her room in eichen and she saw the lights explode.

the orderlies walked in to see what was going on but all they saw was marcie staring over at the wall and she was no longer looking up at the celling.

-

they finally got gas in the jeep and stiles was driving again.

it was dark out and scott was napping in the front seat as a storm began.

"hey, scott. scott. take a look at this." stiles said seeing the storm was only coming from one place.

"what the hell do you thinks happening to her out there?" stiles asked as scott looked over and he shock his head.

stiles just ended up driving faster. they had to get kira out of there.

they parked the jeep and they were standing there in silence, watching the storm.

"you know, marcie was on her way to talk to you about theo before he attacked her." stiles said breaking the silence.

"i don't know why i believed him. i don't know why we didn't just keep talking that night. five more minutes and we would've figured out that there were two different stories. we would've filled all the blanks. should've just kept talking." scott said.

"he knew we wouldn't." stiles said.

"i didn't want it to happen like this." scott said.

"like what?" stiles asked.

"i knew. sooner or later, one of us was going to get a little too much blood on our hands. i half thought it was gonna be malia." scott said.

"well, she definitely seems like she's working on it." stiles said.

"just always thought that if it were to happen, then it should be me. just look what happened to marcie. i'm the one who's constantly putting you guys in danger, risking your lives for people you don't even know. it should've been me." scott said as stiles placed his hand on his shoulder.

"come on. we only got few hours to sunrise. come on. let's go." stiles said.

"hey, stiles. do you see that?" scott asked pointing to thunder in the distance.

"it's kira." scott said.

-

it was sunrise and they drove over to where kira was. they were hoping they would find her in one piece.

they pulled out and they saw noshiko and kira about to fight the skin walkers.

scott opened the door and rolled out of the car, letting out a growl.

"get in!" stiles shouted.

kira and scott ran into the backseat of the car and one of the skin walkers tried throwing something at the tire of the jeep but noshiko cut it in half.

"come on, come on, come on." stiles said as noshiko ran in the car and stiles quickly drove off.

"everyone okay?" stiles asked.

noshiko looked in the mirror and saw scott and kira kissing in the backseat.

"you came back for me." kira said as scott nodded.

"i love you. i love you so much." kira told him before pulling him back in for another kiss.

stiles looked at them with sadness, seeing them reminded him of how him and marcie are. he just needed her back.

-

stiles, scott and kira went down to the hospital and they saw a bunch of body bags being brought into the morgue.

"who found them?" stiles asked his father.

"argent. and he said the doctors were down there. he also said you guys might know what this thing is." stiles' father said.

"we've got a theory." scott said.

"it's a slightly terrifying theory." stiles said.

"well, the ME said that victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels." stiles' father said.

"hey, what if the dread doctors are hiding the bodies." scott said.

"why would they do that?" kira asked.

"maybe they're covering for it. protecting it like a parent would." stiles said.

"protecting what?" stiles' father asked.

"a werewolf." scott said.

"it's called the beast." kira said as stiles' father looked shocked by the name.

"we know, horrifying." stiles said.

"we better figure out what we're gonna call parrish. because it looks like his dream is coming true." stiles' father said.

-

alice was giving marcie a training session. she was in front of the locked door that lead to their freedom.

she pushed her hands against the gate and let her magic flow through her but it didn't work.

"i said use your hands. i didn't say punch the gate." alice said.

"well, it's all kinda new to me so, don't hold back on specificity." marcie said.

"your hands can guide your voice. they can help push it towards the target. try again." alice said.

"how did you learn?" marcie asked.

"it doesn't matter. you have to find your own way." alice replied.

"but what if your way works for me too?" marcie asked her.

"marcie, find your way." alice said causing marcie to let out a grunt.

"but none of this is even real. my body's lying in a room down for hall staring at the ceiling." marcie said.

alice placed her hands on the gate and used her magic making marcie fly across the room and hit the wall.

"did that feel real?" alice asked and marcie noticed they were in a different room now.

alice closed the door to the new room they were in and marcie looked up at her.

"what are you doing?" marcie asked.

"you want out? break the glass." alice said.

"it's not just glass. it's bullet resistant polycarbonate." marcie told her.

"so make your magic a bullet. break the glass. break the glass." alice said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.7K 24
What happens when Stiles and Scott become the pack parents they were destined to be? Characters belong to MTV Teen Wolf
536K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...
224K 6.4K 35
In which there is an new threat in Beacon Hills and Veronica has to help her friends defeat it while also trying to control the uncontrollable anger...
227K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...