University

By WriterInResidence

*1D FanFic" University is all about the Boys, Parties and getting laid. But to be honest it's not. Well to me... More

University
I Guess You Could Call Me Maybe
Fireproof.
Just My Luck.
This is When Lifes Comes Crashing Down
What Is Going On?!
This Isn't Real.
Nothing.
I Guess The Truth Does Hurt
How Can I Be Sure It's True?
Mending The Past
Camping For 4 Days
Not the Kiss
Strong.
Truly Madly Deeply
Epilouge
10 Dates in 10 Weeks
REWRITING THE PAST

This Can't Be My Dorm.

81 2 3
By WriterInResidence

Chapter Four
This Can't Be My Dorm.

---

I was the last one to step out the car. Harry tried to help me out the car by holding out his hand. I ignored it and and simply said:
"I don't need your pity." I walked up to Zach and hugged him from behind. He was in front of the gate listening to the Head Principle of this Uni.

"Sorry I didn't come in the same car as you." I waved my hand in the air.

"It doesn't matter." he turned around so I was not hugging him from the front. He smiled and hugged me back.

"Hey Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't ever leave me with those boys alone, again."

"I won't." He pulled apart and laced his fingers with mine and held it there. I didn't say anything after that, and continued to listen to the lady speaking.

She was in her fifties and had winkles. She seems strict but caring. Smart but casual. Calm but fierce. She was wearing a grey pencil skirt and a matching jacket. She had a name tag pinned to her chest. It read: Stacey Galophere.

She must have been a pretty teenager name. Not a old lady name. But it did suit her. With her whitish red hair and black eyes.
"My assistant over here will take your to your dorms. You will get settled and your luggage will be shortly arriving." We all mumbled a yes or simply nodded.

She smiled, clapped her and and whispered something in the lady next to her. I'm guessing she was the assistant she was talking about. She smiled walking off.

"Hi. I'm Isabelle I'll be showing to your dorms." She started walking passed the now-opened gates. She took a left and started walking down a pathway.

---

She gave us a brief tour of the campus. It was late by the time we finished the tour and started walking towards the dormitories.
I looked at the building where Isabelle said we were going to be staying.

It had two floors a top and bottom. A pathway in front of the doors and on the bottom you get a balcony with steps leading to the door in the side of it. On both of the sides of the building they had stairs leading up to the top floor.
I ran up to catch up with the group. Isabelle was reading off a paper and stopped in front of a dorm. It was the next building after the one I paused in front off.
I walked next to Zach and linked hands with him. He didn't flinch or unlink hands. He just smiled at nothing. But I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Okay. This dorm." She pointed to the first one on the bottom floor. "Will be for...Zach and Alec. Your baggage should already be in your rooms. Your doors are already open and the keys should be on the table by the door. Contact the main desk If you can't find it." Zach turned to face me.

"I guess this is it. See your tomorrow Allie." He leaned in. For a second I thought he was excepting a kiss but he lightly kissed the top of my head and left to his dorm with Alec by his side.

"Night." He opened the door and stepped inside and Alec closed the door behind him.

"Night." I could still feel his hand in mine, his kiss on my forehead.

"Follow me." She walked up the stairs leading to the second floor of the building. She walked till the very end of the building ten stopped right at the last dorm door. "Here will be Louis and Niall." The boys fist pumped and stepped inside the room.

She stepped one dorm ahead. "Here will be Allie."

"WHAT?!" My eyes widened. "No no no no this bloody can't be happening?! I can't be in this dorm. It's in the boys area?! Don't you think that something might happen?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Allie. But this is the only room available at the time."

"AT THE TIME?!" I raised my hands in the air. "Please! Anywhere but here. I move in with Zach!"

"I'm sorry. It's only two people per dorm."

"Then. Why. Am. I. Alone?!"

"I don't know. Just please don't argue." I just noticed then how really tired and beaten down she actually looked. Dark circles under her eyes her make up smudged with dried sweat.

"Can't I move?" I say softly.

"No. This is the final decisions. Unless you want to leave. But I highly recommend you don't. Your our top student." A smirk raised up on my lips.

"Top student eh? Okay. I'll stay. But if either one of these boys annoys me I'm outta here." I place my hands in my hips and give Isabelle a stern look.

"Sounds fair." I headed towards my door when I heard the something that makes me regret choosing this dorm and not leaving. "Next door will be Zayn, Harry and Liam."

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face Isabelle. "What?"

"Next door is Zayn, Harry and Liam." Zayn repeats mockingly.

"You got that slut? We'll be roommates." Liam says. I screamed and stomped in my room slamming the door behind me.

---

After my hot steaming shower I changed into grey tracksuit shirt and pants.

The room was very spacious. The bedroom was not very small but enough to move around. Exactly how I like it. And the living room was amazayn! It was large and made the room look very big.

When you enter the door there a small walkway then you enter the living room. There's a couch - it's back facing the Balcony - with a flat screen TV on the wall on the right side off the wall. There a neon blue bean bag. And at the very end off the room there a balcony. The bedroom is on the right side off the room when you enter the room. (See picture)

There's a whole other room for the bedroom. It's very simple; a bed, a closet and a bureau and a connecting bathroom.

The room was perfect. Well for me at least. I go to the bedroom and pick up my clothes from my bed. I shake off all the dust and dirt before I toss it to the wash.

I dump it in the foldable laundry basket I brought at the airport in Ohio. I placed it outside the bathroom. I walked back to my bed where my suitcase was siting above.

My foot crunched on something. A paper. I picked it up and recognised it.

It was the paper I found underneath the handle of my suitcase. I'm guessing that I'm already at the University. I opened the paper and read.

Meet me at the Field at Midnight.

There was no name or reply signature. I checked my newly installed DigitalClock.

11:55pm. Who could this be? I sure hope it isn't Zayn or Liam playing a trick on me. I open my suitcase and fumble thorough my clothes on something to wear.

It was chilly outside and I am not going to go in my sweats. I decided on a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top and my converse zipless hoodie. Along with my dark red pair of Vans.

I stuff my phone and the note in my pocket and check the time again.

11:58pm. I quickly rush over to the door and pick up my keys from my key-hook beside door. I open the door and peep outside for anyone. I walk outside and still no sign of movement.

I close the door behind me and walk over to the stairs I stop at Niall and Louis's dorm and I could hear them both laughing. I lightly chuckle and walk down the steps.

Now if I get this right if I continue walking down the steps and take a left turn to the other dormitories and then turn left again behind all the dormitory building there's the classrooms. Then if I walk a bit further down I'll reach the Basketball court. And right next to it is the field.

I reached the field. And man is it big. It's as big as a stadium football field. There's bleachers on one side and the big sign saying the points and whatnot on the other. There's goals on either end. I walk up to the closest bleacher when I see a dark silhouette underneath the bleachers.

"H-Hello?" The figure slowly walks out of the dark and I'm greeted with a familiar pair of eyes.

"Liam." I clench my hand in balls of fists, stopping myself from plummeting this guy to the floor.
I started walking away when he grabbed my arm. "Allie please! Just hear me out." I pulled my arm away from him and looked up in his eyes making it impossible for him to break contact.

"Hear you out?! Hear you out?! Are you even listening to yourself? You go calling me a goody goody and dissing me in front of your friends. Then you go calling me useless and a slut. I think you've got all what you intended to say off your chest. And to prove what? Your such a bad boy for messing up a girls feelings and making her cry? If that's what your intentions were then please. Please just go ahead and post my diary on Facebook or something so the whole world can know about me. Because I'm not gonna waste my University years getting pushed down by a person who thinks he's so much better then somebody else." I took a breath and looked from one eye to another.

"The truth?" I took a step back realising what I just said. I bit my bottom lip digging my teeth in my lip. I could taste the blood.

"N-Nothing." I took a further step back. If anything goes too far run run back to your dorm, I think to myself.

"Allie... What truth?" I shook my head.

Shit. "Nothing Liam. It's got nothing to do with you." I turn around and sprinted in the other direction.

I must have taken a wrong turn because Instead of going to the dormitory building I'm at the classrooms. I stop running and bend over and catch my breath.

Why did I even mention that?! What were you thinking? Nothing of course. Why did you even go there? Who did you expect to see? Obviously to see Madonna. Who else? Why did you even you mention your book? Well diary.

He's obviously suspicious and going to find out where I keep it.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I need to keep it somewhere nobody will find it.

NOBODY.

I stand up but soon tackled to the ground. I fall to the ground with a body above mine.

Am I being raped?! What?! "Help!" A hand covers my mouth an I try licking the hand but it doesn't flinch or move.

"Gross Allie. Allie! Stop." I use all the strength I could to roll on my back to pin Liam to the ground. My body on his stomach. My face is inches from his. I pin his hands to the ground with my hands and my butt is on top of his chest.

"Leave. Me. Alone. Liam." I say out of breath. "Just forget about tonight. Leave me alone. Pretend I don't exist. Like you said, I'm used to it." I let go of his arms and start I get up but he pulls me back down with his arms.

"Wait." I ignore him and fight against his grip. "Please Allie."

"'Please Allie' what Liam? You've clearly said all you need to so what else so you need to know?"

"The truth." I don't care anymore. Screw him. Screw everything. If he decides to tell the world then so be it. I give up.

"You what to know the truth? Go find my diary." I punch him in the cheek and the second he let's go I sprint away from him.

---

I run up the steps and rush to my bag. I take out my art decorated diary and place it [CONCEALED INFORMATION].

Nobody will find it there. I know it. It's difficult and hard to guess.

Even if you bomb this place you couldn't find out. Maybe because it would be blown to smithereens but still.

I walk over to the door an press my ear against they door. I hear muffled groaned and whimpers from outside. It must be Liam. I heard a door unlock and slam. I jumped up and look a deep breath and looked at the clock.

2:55am. It was late. Tomorrow's Saturday so I can sleep in. I smile and walk over to my bedroom.
I groan when I see my suitcase unpacked and messily kept on my bed. I walk over and dump everything on my bed. I pick out my toiletries - that includes my bathing suit, towel etc. - and place them in the designated places.

I brush my teeth and wash the make up off my face and I feel more awake then I did 5 minutes ago. I walk over to my bag - closing the bathroom door on my way out.
I walk over to my empty suitcase and take it off my bed and zip it back up and roll it underneath my bed. I stood up holding my bed as support.

Half and hour later, I've placed all my tops, pants, night-suits, underwear + bras, shoes, jumpers, jackets, cardigans and hoodies in my closet. I wipe the beading sweat off my forehead and change into my previous outfit; grey tracksuit shirt and pants.

"Oh gosh." I sighed.

---
If you haven't noticed yet. I have and addiction to Jumpers <3 especially a certain aquamarine one. allyj12 - you know which one I'm talking about <3 <3 :P
---

I picked up my remaining things and sigh. My pictures and posters. I look through the photos and place the two pictures of me with my dad on my bureau. I walk to the sitting room and place one on the coffee table next to the couch.
This one was of my mum cradling the baby version of me when I was born. My dad was next to her smiling as the nurse took the photo. I smile and a single tear - no more - falls down my cheek.

I sigh and decided not to put this one there people might wonder. I pick it up and trade it with a picture frame with a quote.

It's a don't give a fuck quote that I can't help but smile whenever I see it. I walk a back into my room and paste up my 2 posters. One was a reading quote and another was the same 'I don't give a fuck' quote that was on my coffee table.

I place my photo of my birth on my bureau in the very far back. Where nobody would see it. Beside me of course.

I pick up my remaining thing from my suitcase; my teddybear. It may be childish to bring a teddybear to University but I didn't really care. My mum gave me that.

I walk to the living room and sit down on the dark green - almost black couch and curdled up in a ball holding my teddy clots to my chest and my fluffy lime green pillow underneath my head. I slowly closed my eyes and sleep soon over powered me.

*-*-*

Zach's POV

I walked back from breakfast with Alec.

I've learnt something new about Alec every second! He is really fun to talk to and likes to play video games and talk. Weird but he is kind.

I knocked on Allie's door in the morning but there was no reply. I guessed she was sleeping. She texted my before she went to bed and told me in advance she might sleep in since she was unpacking all night.

I walk up the stairs to the top floor and walk down the hallway to her room. Just as I passed Zayn's room. Liam walks out the room with an ice pack over his right eye.
"Yo. What happened to your eye?"

"Your freaking girlfriend that's what." I raised my brow but realised who he was talking about.

"Firstly, Allie and I aren't dating. Secondly, what did she do?"

"I don't know. She just magically formed a black eye on my eye." Sarcasm. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"No shit Sherlock. But seriously. I know Allie better then anyone here. She would just randomly punch you unless your like trying to capture her or make her uncomfortable." He scoffs. "Here's a useful tip, Liam. If you want to know something about Allie don't interrogate the poor girl. Let her tell you on your own time." He rolls his eyes and walks away.

"Fine then. I thought you'd want to find something about her."

"Yeah yeah. I don't need your help Zach. Let me figure it out myself."

"Okay. But if she ends up giving you another black eye don't blame me." He was too far to reply. But I knew he heard me.

I also found something else out. I actually don't like Allie in that way. I mean I like her as a friend but I don't want to date her. She deserves to date someone she didn't meet at an airport. I mean that's weird. Maybe not but then again, she might think I'm a murderer.

So overall. I'm not going to ask her out or something like that because I don't like her. She's just a friend. That's it.

I knock on the door. No reply. I pull down lightly expecting it to be locked but It opens with a click. I laugh. Allie is so clumsy.

"Allie?" Her room is like mine but fit for one person not two. Mine is bigger and has more walking space in the bedrooms. I smiled she I see her cuddled up with her teddybear in her arms. Expect. It's not normal cuddling. It's full on knuckle-white grip.

I walk closer and take a glance at her face. Her mouth is parted and slow words are coming out of her mouth. I raised my brow and leaned closer to her. Listening intensely.

"Mum." What with her mum? "Dad!" She must be homesick. "No..." I raised my brow. Confused. "I'm sorry.." Sorry for what? "I didn't mean to..." Quietness filled the room. "I couldn't help it..."
"Dad!" She paused before screaming. "NO!" Tears were rolling down her face. I shake her awake, scared and her eyes shot open. Relief flood through me as her knuckles loosen their grip and turn to their natural pale tone.

"Allie. Are you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" She acted like nothing happened.

"You were screaming random things and you were kinda crying." She was surprised as she touched her cheek.

"Oh. I guess it was just a nightmare." I got up and held out a hand for her.

"Oh okay. Well I'm going to go. I'll be in my dorm if you need me. I think next week there was going to be a football tournament. Wanna go?" I asked. She nodded and yawned.

"Sure," she said sleepily. "I'm gonna go have a jog around the campus. Text me later and I'll pop 'round. I'll be finished around twelve-ish."

"Kay." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the room and making my way down the steps to my dorm.

***

Allie's POV
I smiled and walked over to my school calendar and wrote down my agenda for today.

Jog around campus.
Football tournament.

I walked towards my bathroom and did my daily routine. I walked towards my closet and picked it my jogging outfit.

Denim short-shorts and a grey tank top. I pulled my hair in a messy ponytail and wrapped it around in a messy bun.

I look down at my legs scanning my scars. They weren't as visible as they were a month ago when I actually tried to stop.

I put it on and grabbed my iPhone off charge and headphones. I walk out off my room and take off my keys from my hook.

Now where could I place this?

I look up at the doorframe.

Bingo. The frame was thicker than the door itself so I could easily hid a key. I slipped it on the frame.
I jogged down the stairs and plugged in my headphones.

Soldier on, soldier on
Keep your heart close to the ground
Soldier on, soldier on, keep your heart
Close to the ground..

-----END OF CHAPTER FOUR-----

Lalalalala
DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! I know that because it's already written. So if you really want to read it then please Vote and Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 22K 57
Ashton has known " the boys" since her junior year of high school. Her brothers friends were constantly getting her into trouble, Harry especially. ...
26K 854 14
[Completed] {Started: 10/2/2013} {Ended: 8/28/2014} It was the night an innocent prank went bad. All these six teenage boys wanted to do was mess wit...
59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...
32.2K 809 62
Brianna Collins is just a normal teenager. Is she? No. Her college life was miserable. Her life is the one teenagers never wanted. Being bullied all...