Untold Secrets

Galing kay dreamsnprayers

" But...I'm supposed to know where you were at 4 in the morning?" kinza asked, annoyed. "And...why would you... Higit pa

Copyright Disclaimer
Introduction
Authors Note
Chapter 1
Authors Note
Chapter 2
AN
Chapter 3
Book Cover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book Cover
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Random facts about this novel

Chapter 4

301 43 19
Galing kay dreamsnprayers

Aahil Malik

The imperfectly-perfect boy. The guy of every girl's dream. The guy who everyone liked to be around. The guy with everything. I mean....even his name sound's perfect.....

Sooo, why did I Kinza Aydin didn't want to marry him?

Maybe it's because I didn't believe in fairytales and my prince charming had already broken me and because I didn't deserve happily ever after.

And I believe I am ill-fated person and a misfortune person...An inauspicious person to end people's life and happiness....and of course Aahil didn't deserve this.

"Kinza, beta neeche aao" Kinza's uncle called her downstairs and she went to her uncle.

"Jii, Mamu(Yes,Uncle)" said Kinza smiling half heartedly.

"Kinza, you are getting married in two weeks" said Rizvan.

Kinza didn't know what to say. She wanted to run away but her parents wanted her to get married. But she didn't want to ruin Aahil's life, she knew he would leave her after knowing her past. Kinza had many such things in mind but before she could think more her uncle shook her and told her."Kinza, you know this is your dad's last wish"

"Jii(Yes) I hope it's a simple Nikah" said Kinza in a low tone.

"Yes, beta the Nikah will be held at home, and it's only me and Aahil's family" said Kinza's uncle smiling.

Kinza didn't talk to Aahil for a week and ignored him nor did Aahil tried to talk to her, she didn't know what to say or what she should talk to him. She didn't want to accpet the fact that she is getting married to him. Kinza had no wedding functions so she didn't even get the feeling of getting married. There were only 6 days left for her Nikah she realised she had to talk to him.

But, before going to Aahil she decided to meet Hayat and tell her to call Aahil. Kinza went to Hayat's room and found Aahil,Kayan,Hasti and Huma together. They seemed to be discussing something and they stopped talkimg the moment they saw Kinza. Their faces changed, as if they were hiding something from Kinza.

"Oh! I am sorry...I am not used to knock while I enter Hayat's room. I will leave" said Kinza in an uneasy way.

"It's okay. We are leaving" said Aahil and all of them started to walk off the room.

"Umm..Aahil...actually..I need to talk to you. Can you please come in the garden" said Kinza to Aahil.

Kinza walked towards the garden and mentally slapped herself for talking to Aahil directly and without discussing with Hayat. She did not know what she would talk to Aahil so she started preparing a speech in her mind while Aahil gave an indication to Hayat to come in the garden if things go wrong.

"Aahil, I am sorry for being so rude earlier, it is just that....." Aahil did not let Kinza complete and told, "It is totally okay. I know you didn't mean any of those words and in fact I am sorry for doing this to you."

"Do you forgive me?" asked Kinza.

"I was never angry on you, so how am I supposed to forgive you! Just take care of yourself and be happy" said Aahil smiling.

"Aahil after our marriage can we be friends? I am sorry but I can't love you" said Kinza.

"We are still friends. I am just doing this for your safety, not forcing you to love me" said Aahil.

"What is this safety thing? I want to know. I am already in safe hands, my mamu(uncle) would never want bad for me. But, I want to know why did he agree for you?" asked Kinza muddled.

"I do understand that you have many questions in your head and I wish I could answer all of them. But, I promise to answer all those once the right time comes. Till then just trust me!" said Aahil in an emphatic way.

Kinza just stood still!

YOU SHOULD TRUST ME! I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES!

She so wanted to trust Aahil but his words were so similar to him. She started to think about those days! Those moments which she won't ever forget! She wanted to slap Aahil for repeating the same words and in no time she had tears in her eyes.

"Hey! Kinza" Aahil shook Kinza.

"Do not ever ask me to trust you." Kinza screeched.

"Okay, I am sorry" said Aahil

"No, actually....umm it's not easy....I hope you understand" said Kinza

"It is totally okay, as long as you trust Hayat that is fine!" said Aahil remaining calm. res

"Aahil, I have many secrets and I won't reveal them to you. It is just that....I am not comfortable and....I just don't want to" said Kinza restless.

" A person is not judged by his past and who am I to judge you only Allah(s.w.t) has the right to judge. I lov...like the present Kinza. I just don't want your past blooming in our future. It is completely okay, if you don't want to share that is your personal decision" said Aahil smiling.

"Aahil, didn't you have any dreams and planning about your own wedding?" asked Kinza

"I did have...but I am crushing them off because that's not important" said Aahil

"What did you plan your wedding like?" asked Kinza curious.

"Picturess...Ha! I wanted to have an amazing photo shoot" said Aahil smiling widely.

"Hah! You are cute and funny both at the same time" chuckled Kinza.

"Are you trying to flirt?" teased Aahil.

"Ahhhh!!! Nooo..." said Kinza and went quiet.

"Hey! I am just kidding!" said Aahil.

"Hmm..." muttered Kinza.

"Kinza....can I ask you something?" asked Aahil.

"Yes! Sure" said Kinza smiling.

"Kinza, didn't you have any dreams for your own wedding?" asked Aahil

"Nope...even if I had any I have crushed them and buried them deep down" said Kinza in a pale voice.

"Ummm.... Okay but you can have new dreams." Said Aahil trying to cheer Kinza up.

"No, I am okay the way I am." said Kinza with a fake smile.

"Okay...just stay happy and strong." Said Aahil

"Aahil...are you sure my secrets won't matter to you?" asked Kinza uncertain.

"Kinza past toh sabka hota hai badi baat who hoti hai par agar tum uss past ke age dekh sako wohi badi baat hai. ( Kinza everyone has a past but if you can see something beyond your past then that's a big thing you will do)

A person isn't known by his past but by his present and I love...like this Kinza. Past doesn't matter to me whatever it is nor am I forcing you to tell me about it and in future if you want to tell me I wouldn't judge you and that is a promise. Everyone has a past but only a few are able to see beyond their past and I want you to see that you have a beautiful future ahead." said Aahil smiling.

In that very moment Kinza wanted to fall in love with his words, he was understanding her. Kinza couldn't help but smile and admire Aahil's words but on the other hand Kinza didn't want to believe his words. She knew that 'PAST DOESN'T MATTER' is a lie and people start judging you by your past no matter how much ever you change. She had decided for herself that she didn't deserve love, she didn't deserve happily ever after and she had accepted this.

"Thanks Aahil, I should leave now, I need to wake up for Fajr. Allah Hafiz" said Kinza smiling.

"Say thanks when you really workup on my words. Allah Haifz..keep smiling." said Aahil.

________________________________________________________________

Hellooo!!! Loveliess

Late update...I know...Sorry...

I lovee all of you for supporting me and do keep me in your duas.

Well! Next chapter has Aahil and Kinza's Nikah..OMG..Yayy...but oops! I don't let things happen easily....I promise to leave you all with a suspense in the next chapter. You all hate me for this I know...:P

Keep voting...Keep sharing.

Allah Hafiz.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

221K 9.3K 26
Note- this story is in English and suitable for everyone. ''you are mine Aayat,you are only mine''he shouted.His grip was still tighten on my hands.I...
2.5K 160 20
Forced Marriage - Slow burn- ( on break ) Inaya: Mama entered the room, all panicked. "What happened, Mama?". "Inaya Bacha, listen to me carefully...
113K 7K 25
**Part of Preloved Series- Can be read as a stand-alone** You don't have to read Preloved in order to read this book. You can read this story on its...
82.6K 3K 47
"I hate you. I can never ever love you. I married you because it was my mother's wish. Otherwise, I don't even look at people like you. Have you seen...