Jester: Joker's Daughter

By Davidsmate24

Hello everyone, This is my first story, I hope you enjoy it. Left abandoned by the birth parents, a newborn... More

Intro/ Ch. 1 My Story
Ch. 2: My Birth
Ch. 3: The King of Gotham and a Baby
Ch. 4: Bringing Home a Princess or a Prince (Part 1)
Ch. 5: Bringing Home a Princess or a Prince (Part 2)
Joker's First Time Alone with Jessie
Joker & Jessie's First Thoughts About Each Other
Ch. 6: The Missing Baby
Ch. 7: A Father-Daughter Bond
Ch. 8: The Two-Face War (Part 1)
Ch. 9: The Two-Face War (Part 2)
Ch. 10: Adoption Day for the Princess (Part 1)
Ch. 11: Adoption Day for the Princess (Part 2)
Ch. 12: Jessie's 1st Christmas
Daddy's First Father's Day
Jessie's First Birthday
Missing Daddy
Ch. 13: The Monster Under My Bed (Part 1)
Ch. 14: The Monster Under My Bed (Part 2)
Ch. 15: Training Jester and First Night Out (Part 1)
Chapter 16: Jester's First Night Out (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Daddy Find Out about the Rape
Chapter 18: A New Life?
Chapter 19: Wedding Day
Ch. 20: Jessie finds out the Truth about her past
Ch. 21 Hurricane/Little Clown (Part: 1)
Ch. 22: Hurricane/ Little Clown (Part: 2)
Super Bowl Sunday with Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Frosty & Uncle Panda
Holidays: Part 1
Holidays: Part 2
Weekend at Grandma Harley's & Grandpa J
Ch. 23: Jester's Return
Ch. 24: The Day the Clown Cried (Part 1)
Ch. 25: The Day the Clown Cried (Part 2)
Daddy's Bad Day
A/N
Ch. 26: The Day the Clown Cried (Final)
Ch. 28: One Happy Clown Family?
If Joker Placed Jessie in an Orphanage
A Late Night Drive with Daddy J
Grandpa J's Birthday
Joker on Fatherhood
Jessie's Christmas Pageant
Joker's Birthday

Ch. 27: Reunited Again

214 4 0
By Davidsmate24

As the years passed, Jared and the kids moved to California, while Joker and Harley stayed in Gotham.  Every day Harley noticed that Joker would always leave the house at 5 am and would go somewhere, but she couldn't figure out where he would go. Once he would come home, she noticed that his beautiful blue eyes were red and puffy. "Puddin'? Are ya alright?" "I'm fine. I'm going to my office to work." "Alright babe."  The next day Harley decided to follow Joker to see where he was going. She followed him until she saw him go to a cemetery and now she knew why he had red, puffy eyes. He was visiting his daughter's grave.  He walked through all the graves until he saw Jess' grave. He dusted off her headstone and laid red, purple, and green roses on top of it. He began to tell her all about his fights with Batsy and how he and Harley were doing. He looked at his watch and knew that it was time to go. He hated to say goodbye, but he knew that she was happy. "I'll catch ya later, kiddo. Daddy loves you." He said before leaving the cemetery. Once the gates closed, Enchantress appeared and saw all the flowers, family pictures, etc.  "The mortal does miss his child and l-loves her, even in death. I have never seen anyone who shows love as he does to his now-dead daughter. They must be reunited " She said as she began to formulate a plan of her own. 

Meanwhile, Harley asked if they could have a baby of their own, which Joker didn't want because he thought he would be replacing his only daughter, Jessie. "No Harley." "But why not Puddin'? You already proved yourself that your daddy material." She said. "I. Said. No. I'm not going to have another baby living here and that's final!" He yelled making his queen cry. "I don't understand you! You took Jessie in when no one else would, but I'm your girlfriend who wants to be a mother!" "I didn't want her in the first place!" "W-what?" "I never wanted a kid, but I ended up with Jessie. You have no idea how badly I wanted to kill her. You want to know the truth. Well my dear, I never wanted Jessie. I wanted to send her away to some crappy orphanage, where she could do whatever she wanted. Hell, she could've died as a baby  for all I care" "Then why did you let her stay here?!" "Because she made the voices go away. She made me feel happy and normal." He said as a tear rolled down his cheek. Harley was speechless for a moment. She couldn't believe that Joker wanted Jessie dead or that he was going to send her away. "I know where you're coming from Mr. J. You think if we did have a baby, it would replace Jessie. You need to let go of the past, J." She said as she hugged him behind.  "You don't get it. Before I became this. I had a beautiful, wonderful wife named Jeanie. We're going to start a family in a few months until one day. I got a phone call saying that Jeanie died in a car crash. My world was taken from me! The love of my life and my unborn child were gone! So I decided to go get drunk when two men came up to me and told me how to make a little extra cash. They took me to ACE Chemicals, where we were looking for something when the Bat showed up. I tried to tell him that I was innocent in the mix-up, but I ended up tripping over the rail, and bam! Right into the boiling acid, luckily I somehow survived and became the Joker. If you want a baby go to that "buckshot" since you ALWAYS loved to be around him!" 

After that hurtful thing Joker said, Harley grabbed a bag, packed up her stuff, along with Bud and Lou, and went to Ivy's for a while. Joker started to feel a headache coming into play, so he told Frost that he was going out for a walk to try and calm down. It was cold out as usual in Gotham City. Enchantress saw Joker coming to where she was,  so she began to use her magic to bring back his beloved daughter, not as an adult but as a newborn baby. Once she did, she placed a sleeping spell on her only to wake up when Joker walked by. She put her in a basket with a note. Enchantress disguised herself as a lady and placed the basket in the light. Joker walked by when he heard a familiar sound. "It's my imagination." He said as he shook his head and listened and heard the sound again. He followed it and was in shock with what he saw. It was his little girl, he never forgot what she looked like. He cried tears of joy, for he was now happily reunited with his Jessie. He noticed the note and read it out loud. "Even bad guys like you deserve a second chance."  He looked down at his pride and joy, who was smiling away at him. "My Jessie. My sweet baby girl. Daddy missed you soooooo much. We better get you home, but first let's go pick up Mommy." He cooed. (Time skip to Ivy's house)

He knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door. Joker was getting impatient, so he held Jessie close to him and kicked in the door. "What the Hell, Clown?!" "Where's Harley, Plant?!" "Waaahhh!" "Why do you have a baby with you?" "That's none of your business! Now where's Harley's?!" "Puddin'?" "Hi, honey." "Did I hear a baby crying?" "No, darling." "Yes, you did, Harls."  "No, she didn't PLANT!"  With all the yelling going on, Jessie began to cry. "Shh... baby girl. Did the mean ol' plant scare you? Daddy won't let her near you. No, he won't." He cooed softly. "Puddin'? Is that what I think it is?" "Yes, Harley. It's a baby. I was thinking it over and I want you to be happy." "Oh, Puddin'. I love ya." "I know." (Time skip to home)  "Daddy?" "Hmm?" "Why does this baby look like Jessie?" "That's a long story, Harley. Now let's get our lil clown ready for bed." 

Harley POV: "Our. Not my, but our. Our baby. I can't believe that Mr. J said "our." Normally he would say "his or my" but this time he said our lil clown. I watched him playing with our new lil clown, I smiled at the sight. I never saw him this happy before, actually, I never saw him happy or act like a normal father." (End of POV)  "Okay lil clown. Daddy and Mommy are going to give ya a little bath." Joker cooed at Jessie. He placed her in the bathtub and the king and queen bathed their little princess.  After Jessie was ready for bed, Joker ordered Frost and the others to go out and get all the needed baby necessities and place everything in the room where Jessie's old nursery used to be. Of course, it was going to be in one of her daddy's favorite colors, which was purple.  Harley lay on the bed with Jessie, who was fast asleep in the middle, waiting for Joker to come into the bed. "Puddin'? Can I ask you a question?" "Of course my queen. Ask away." "How do you know that this baby is Jessie?" "Well I'm like an elephant, I never forget. Plus I kept her baby pictures and I know that this lil baby girl is my- I mean our Jessie." He said. Just then Jessie was getting cold and began to whimper. "Shh... lil clown. Daddy and Mommy are here." He cooed as Harley got a blanket to keep her newborn daughter warm. "There we are. All nice and warm." Harley cooed as she laid Jessie back in her spot.  As they played with their new little princess, Joker sensed something had been bothering his queen. "Harley? About what I said. I- uh really didn't mean anything by it. I was just in the heat of the moment. So ya know." He said. Harley knew that Joker was trying to apologize for what he said before but she knew that this was the closest thing to an apology that she was going to get.  "It's okay Puddin'. I'm sorry too. I wasn't being fair to you. Forgive me?" "Hmm? I guess I can." He said playfully.  A little later, Frost and the guys returned home and began to set up the new nursery for Jessie. 

Once the new nursery was completed, Frost went to inform Joker about the nursery. He knocked on their bedroom door and waited for his boss, but Harley answered the door. "Shh... J and Jessie are asleep." She said in a whisper, so she wouldn't wake up the two loves of her life.  "Sorry, Ms. Quinn. I just wanted to the boss know that the nursery is completed." "I'll let him know Frosty. Thanks." "No problem Ms. Quinn. Is there anything you need?" "No thank you, Frosty. I'm good." She said. "Alright. Goodnight, Ms. Quinn." "Goodnight Frosty." She said as she closed the door and got back in the bed. She looked at Joker and Jessie's sleeping forms and smiled. "Goodnight Puddin'. Goodnight Jessie.  I love you both so much." She said as she drifted off to sleep and thought about her life as a mommy. 

As time passed, Jessie was just a few weeks old, when Harley had some exciting news to tell Joker and Jessie. She was looking for them when she heard giggling coming from Jessie's nursery. She peeped inside and saw Joker playing peek-a-boo with Jessie. He was standing over her crib and talking his sweet baby talk to her. "Where's Daddy, Jessie? Where is he? Peek-a-boo! I see you." He cooed. Jessie was getting hungry, so she grabbed her daddy's shirt and tried to eat it. "Silly girl. That's not for you, that's yucky. Daddy will get you something yummy to fill that lil tummy." He cooed. Joker carried Jessie downstairs to the kitchen and made her something to eat. Harley came into the kitchen holding something behind her back. "Hiya Daddy and my sweet baby girl. I have some exciting news to tell ya." She said. "Well, what is it, baby?" "I'm pregnant!" She said as Joker fainted. Jessie began to cry for her daddy had taken her food away as he fainted. "Frosty! Mistah J fainted!" Harley yelled as she tried to comfort Jessie. "Daddy's okay, Jessie. He's okay." She cooed as she saw her make-grabby hands at her baby food. "Don't worry, sweetie. Mommy will get ya some more food." She cooed as Bud and Lou licked up the baby food that was on the floor and Frost cleaned up Joker and place him in a chair. "Boss? Boss? Are you okay?" "(Groans) What the hell happened and is Jessie alright?" "Yeah, she and Ms. Quinn are good. Well, sir, Harley said that she was pregnant and you just passed out, sir." Frost said. "I'm going to be a daddy again? MY LEGACY CONTINUES! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ya hear that Gotham! There's going another clown prince/princess of crime!" He yelled from the balcony of his mansion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.6K 40
You got fired from your job, assisted a bank robbery, and met the Joker all on the same day. Can you survive working for the Joker? Will having his t...
2.7K 37 11
Rowan Wayne never expected her life to turn out this way. Born to the Joker under the name "Ace", she was taken into the foster care system when she...
38.1K 1.2K 36
(Y/N)/Venom: "We are not (Y/N)...We...are...Venom.~" (Y/N) (L/N) Chill AKA Venom The Lethal Protector...was the son of burglar name is Joe Chill...th...
31.4K 1.2K 46
Maddison Dayslee, or otherwise known as Angel, is a well known assassin and a criminal of Gotham City. Joker is intrigued by her skills and decides...