OITNB | Preferences and Stori...

By WhiteW0lf_

| π’ͺ𝒽 π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή, 𝐼 π“‰π’½π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½π“‰ 𝐼 π’Έπ’Άπ“Šπ‘”π’½π“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ 𝒢 π“…π‘œπ“‡π“ƒ. | Piper, Alex, Nicky, Lorna... More

1 - how you meet
2 - your nickname for them
3 - your crime and time
4 - jealousy
5 - your friends and prison moms
7 - you make up
8 - how you kiss
9 - what she likes about you
Dating Piper would include:
Dating Nicky would include:
Dating Carol would include:
Dating Alex would include:
Dating Lorna would include:
Dating Poussey would include:
Dating Maritza would include:
Flaca Catch Up
10 - when they realise/say they love you
hello
11 - matching tattoos you get
12 - bottom, top or switch?
13 - your favourite photo of them {out of prison}
14 - how she reacts when you make her jealous
15 - your first date out of prison
maria catch-up
16 - crying
17 - what pets you get together
18 - your hugs are...
19 - wedding dresses
20 - your first time
21 - their reaction to your dbe
22 - when you die
23 - your song
24 - her reaction when you visit her

6 - you break up

4.5K 75 10
By WhiteW0lf_

Piper
You'd grown tired of pipers new cold attitude, especially regarding her new panty business; she was so callous and insensitive now compared to when you first met. It put a lot of strain on the two of you, as you felt she didn't pay enough attention to you, and she felt you didn't take her business seriously. It was exhausting for you, and you decided to talk to her one day, about perhaps taking a break from each other.
"Hey...Pipes? We need to talk?" You said stepping into her bunk, she looked up from her book with a frown on her face.

"Let me guess. 'It's not you, it's me. We're just not compatible, you shouldn't blame yourself, but you really should.' Am I close?" She asked sarcastically and you scoffed, shaking your head.

"You know what? Yeah, you're bang on. Feel free to fuck crocodile Dundee now. See you around, Chapman." 

Alex
You had caught wind that your relationship with Alex was being noticed by the other guards, so naturally you had to end things straight away. You sent her a discreet message to come to your hiding spot to talk.

You were stood there in the dark, thinking about what you should say to her, let her down easy; this wasn't going to be painless, for either of you. She finally entered the closet and you could see her smile in the dull light, she went to hug you but you stepped back out of her grasp. Immediately her smile fell.

"Y/N? Everything okay?" Alex asked, you could hear the worry in her voice.

"We need to stop this, Al..." you whispered. The silence was overwhelming.

"Can I ask why?"

"The others are getting suspicious. I could lose my job if they found out, maybe even go to prison!" You exclaimed. She said nothing for a few moments, but you could hear her shaky breaths.

"Fine. Then I guess there's nothing more to talk about," she finally said. You sighed deeply and turned to the door with a heavy heart.
"I love you," you heard her say. You didn't reply, instead, you left her alone in the closet, wiping the tears from your face.

Nicky
The two of you technically didn't break up, neither of you said it but you both knew it was over.
When the warden found the drugs, and Nicky was sent to Max, you were devastated, betrayed. You couldn't believe that she'd choose drugs over you, she had always said you were one of the reasons that she was sober. And now, she had pissed all that away.

You didn't hate her, you still loved her, but you couldn't be with her.

Lorna
Lorna had gotten way too into the whole mob war thing in Max. You knew that she, coming from an Italian family would value loyalty, but to this extent was almost insane, and as a result, was driving you crazy.

"Lorna, you need to chill! Mob wars are not something to fuck around with! Especially if you wanna stay alive!" You exclaimed after the poop in the dryer incident. She had almost began planning a revenge plan with a couple of junkies from your block.

"What? Are you serious? What kind of psycho poops on another persons clothes?! They're animals!" She cried, glaring at you.

"I'm with you babe, really, but maybe it's better for everyone if we don't get involved!"

"And why not? You can't control me, y/n! I can't be with someone like that." You looked at her in shock, before gritting your teeth.

"Well maybe I can't be with someone so power mad and careless!" You shot back, which made her frown at you before spinning on her heel and leaving the room.

Poussey
poussey had started drinking again, something to do with Cindy and Taystee and the other girls leaving her for Vee's dodgy business; you'd just kept your distance from them, preferring not to get involved. That didn't stop you from being concerned about your girlfriend. You decided to confront her about it one day.

"Baby...we need to talk.." you said, leaning against a wall. You looked at her, a wave of sadness washed over you - she was drunk. Again.

"Do we? You gonna leave me for Vee too?" she slurred and you huffed.

"You know i don't get involved with that. It's about your drinking, P, you gotta stop." she glared at you.

"You gonna stop me?" she stood up shakily, you rolled your eyes.

"Believe it or not, i'm worried for you!" you exclaimed and she scoffed.

"Alright. So don't be, problem solved."

"Come find me when you're sober, k?" you turned on your heel and stalked away, teetering between wanting a guard to find her so she'd be forced to stop, and not wanting one to find her so she'd be safe.

Carol
You had been in prison now for a few years and with carol for almost the same amount. You'd put up with a lot of her shenanigans, but recently she'd been wanting to delve into more crazy stuff.
Being a member of the mafia, you were desensitised to a lot, but there some things - like choking people with jawbreakers and overdosing their drugs, or lacing them with rat poison - where you drew the line. She was acting psychotic.

"Care, I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you recently, but I don't like it," you said as you leant against the frame of her cell door. She looked up at you from her bed where she was flicking through a magazine and gave you a funny look.

"What are you talking about?" She asked and you scoffed.

"I think you know. I can't deal with it anymore, I think we should go back to just being card partners." Carol stood up, almost squaring up to you, glaring.

"Whatever, pussy. Stay out of my way," she pushed past you and stalked into her group of lackeys. You rolled your eyes and left for your own cell, feeling disheartened but oddly, free.

Maritza
You didn't feel like the relationship between the two of you was working - there were cultural boundaries as well as general boundaries. You didn't have that much in common, either.
You were the one to call things off, she was upset but let you have your way. She was disappointed not to see you at mealtimes for the next few days, but you had stocked up on commissary meals, just so you didn't have to face her and be sad all over again.
You felt like a bad person, but you knew it was better to end it this way, rather than let it eat away at your relationship so you ended up hating her.

~ sorry if these suck lmao, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 462 23
α΄›α΄€α΄‹ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʜΙͺα΄›κœ± κœ°α΄Κ€ ʏᴏᴜ 'α΄„α΄€α΄œκœ±α΄‡ Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄Ι΄α΄€ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ Ιͺ'ᴍ κœ±α΄œα΄˜α΄˜α΄κœ±α΄‡α΄… ᴛᴏ Ιͺ α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄€α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡α΄€Κ€ Ιͺꜰ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Ιͺꜱ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄α΄€α΄‹α΄‡κœ± ᴍᴇ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ ꜱᴏ Κ€α΄‡α΄€ΚŸ β˜† β˜… β˜† (π˜—π˜’π˜΅π˜³π˜ͺ𝘀𝘬 𝘏𝘰𝘀𝘬𝘴...
236K 4.3K 44
I write imagines based on gifs :) requests: closed [x] [Started April 2017] [Ended January 2019] Highest Rankings: #3 in gifs (12.1.19) #39 in ouat...
23.2K 299 34
β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ ~Just some Multifandom GIF Imagines~ β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ ❀Some will be quite short and others will be longer ❀ β–ͺβ–ͺβ–ͺ ❀I have tried my best to make them gender neut...
451K 6.6K 57
preferences & imagines about the IT (2017) movie!characters (highest rank: #1) (Β©softpadalecki) β €