Bittersweet

By GlitraHasConsumedMe

Book One in the Doki Doki My Heart series! A Natsuri (Natsuki x Yuri) and Sayorika/Sayonika/Monori (Monika x... More

A Quick Note:
Baking Cupcakes
Truths Revealed
Sad Secrets
Book Fair
Roommates
Confessions
Alive
Papa
First Date
First Time
Sayori
Author's Note
Rescue
Mama Yuri
Snow
As Time Passes
Fear
Trials
Normal
Another A/N (Book Teaser)
Jealousy
Bullies
Confrontation
Christmas Part One
Christmas Part Two
Forgiveness
Valentine's Day
Birthday
Another Date
The Wedding
A/N
Summer Break
Summer Nights
Perfect
Future Plans
I Do
What Comes Next
Epilouge
Thank You

Lovers

2.3K 49 81
By GlitraHasConsumedMe

Chapter 26

Natsuki shut the door behind them, biting her lip.

She slammed Yuri against the wall, kissing her roughly.

Yuri moaned as Natsuki forced her tongue into her mouth.

Natsuki took control, yanking Yuri's sweater upwards as she disconnected their lips.

Yuri pulled her shirt off eagerly, tugging Natsuki's up and off as well.

Yuri laid down on the bed, shrugging off her jeans.

Natsuki pulled off her skirt and tights as well, climbing over her.

"I love you." Yuri whispered as Natsuki began kissing down her neck.

"I love you too." Natsuki mumbled between kisses.

Yuri whined, growing anxious as she squirmed her hips.

Natsuki wasted little time, kissing down to her thighs.

"W-What're you-" Yuri asked, interrupted by her own gasp.

Natsuki spread Yuri's legs, trying to remember what she had seen in her hentais.

She slowly placed her head in front of Yuri's entrance as Yuri's eyes widened with realization.

Holy fuck is she about to-

Yuri's thoughts were put to an abrupt thought as Natsuki trailed her tongue to the outside of the outer lips.

Oh god I hope I'm doing this right..!

Natsuki licked again, pressing her tongue through the outer lips as Yuri moaned loudly.

"A-Am I doing this okay?" Natsuki asked, raising her head a bit.

"Fuck, yes! Just keep going!" Yuri threw her head back, gripping the sheets tightly.

Natsuki did as she was asked and lowered her head again, giving Yuri another long lick.

The violet haired girl groaned, heaving deep, heavy breaths.

Natsuki found her clit and began sucking it gently.

"Fuck!" Yuri whined, biting her lip.

Damn... Yuri's dirty voice is turning me on...

Natsuki plunged her tongue deeper as Yuri screamed with pleasure.

Yuri felt a tightening feeling in her stomach, yet she tried to hold it off as long as possible to keep this pleasure going.

Dammit, I'm not ready yet! It feels too good!

Yuri whined, trying to suppress the urge to come as Natsuki licked and sucked faster.

Natsuki could feel Yuri was close by the way her walls were tightening around Natsuki's tongue.

I have a crazy idea...

Natsuki lifted her face and blew cold air directly into Yuri's entrance.

"Fuck~!" Yuri screamed as she reached her end.

She squirted all over the bed for a fairly long time, riding out her climax and panting heavily after she was finally satisfied.

"Holy shit..." Yuri said, out of breath.

"I don't think I've ever came that hard before..." she said quietly almost in disbelief.

"Is that good..?" Natsuki asked, still somewhat new to the whole 'sex' thing.

"Very." Yuri assured her, smiling up at Natsuki with loving, lustful eyes.

She flipped them over so Yuri towered above her girlfriend.

"Your turn~!" Yuri cooed, winking with a smirk.

Ohmigod she's too sexy right now I might just cum looking at her...

Yuri leaned in and quickly kissed her forehead, then nose, both cheeks, and a long one to her lips.

She then kissed her chin, kissing all along her jawline to both of her ears.

Yuri moved down to her neck, hearing Natsuki sigh in delight as the short girl placed her hands on Yuri's back to ground her from her high.

Yuri moved down to her chest, taking a nipple in her mouth as a hand firmly kneaded the other.

Natsuki whimpered softly, her lip quivering as she attempted to keep her voice quiet.

"Just let it out. I want to hear you." Yuri said huskily as she stared up at Natsuki with predatory eyes.

"Y-Yuri~!" Natsuki mewled, gripping the sheets tightly in her hands.

Yuri smirked, trailing her lips lower and lower until she got between Natsuki's legs.

Yuri wasted no time and plunged her tongue in, causing Natsuki to scream in pleasure.

Natsuki moaned and squirmed around as waves of pleasure coursed through her.

Yuri smirked as she worked, enjoying the fact that Natsuki was helpless beneath her.

Natsuki felt the same pull in her belly as before and gasped for air she hadn't realized she needed.

"Y-Yuri, I-I-I'm-!" Natsuki's mind went completely blank as she let out a long, raspy moan.

Yuri hummed into her, making shivers run down Natsuki's spine.

Yuri bit down on Natsuki's clit, making the small girl scream in pain and pleasure as she orgasmed.

"Fucking hell..." Natsuki said, panting heavily.

"So, how was it?" Yuri asked with a coy smile.

"How do you think?" Natsuki deadpanned.

"I know, I just wanna hear you say it." Yuri giggled.

"It was the greatest thing I've ever done in my life." Natsuki mumbled, staring up at the ceiling as her breathing steadied.

"What was that~?" Yuri asked with a smirk as she moved to lay beside her girlfriend.

"Can we do that more often?" Natsuki asked absently as she continued glancing above her.

"Sure." Yuri replied with a chuckle as she wrapped her arms around Natsuki.

Natsuki buried her face in Yuri's chest, wrapping her arms around Yuri's waist as she began to feel sleepy.

"I think... I'm in love with you..." Yuri said suddenly, snapping Natsuki back awake.

"W-What?" Natsuki asked, making sure she heard the tall girl correctly.

"N-Nothing! F-Forget it!" Yuri said, hugging Natsuki tighter as she bit her lip.

"N-No. What did you say?" Natsuki asked gently.

"I said I'm.... in love with you..." Yuri's heart began to race at the thought that she might be rejected.

Fuck, Yuri! You're going to fast! She's going to be freaked out! Oh, shit, I messed up!

Natsuki stayed silent a moment, feeling Yuri's rapid heartbeat against her cheek as her own sped up in sync.

"Yuri, I..." Natsuki took a deep breath.

She never thought anyone would ever say that to her.

Is she serious..? She... She can't be... She's joking... I don't... I don't deserve that.... She doesn't mean it...

"You... don't mean that..." Natsuki finally whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Of course I do! I-I... I love you so much, Natsuki..." Yuri assured her, stroking Natsuki's hair.

"No... No one can love me like that...  Not even you..." Natsuki wriggled from Yuri's hold, turning to face the other direction.

Natsuki...

Yuri turned over as well, hooking a leg between Natsuki's and placing an arm around her chest to pull her close.

She peppered small kisses across Natsuki's neck from behind as Natsuki resisted the urge to give in.

"Yuri... Stop... Please..." Natsuki felt the tears welling in her eyes as she bit her lip.

I can't... I want this so bad... But... I don't deserve it...

You never will deserve it... No one loves you... Not even your own father loved you...

"Natsuki, please! I really do love you! Please, please believe me!" Yuri begged, nuzzling her face in Natsuki's hair as her eyes burned with unshed tears.

"No! Not even my own Papa loved me! How can I expect someone like you to love me if not even he did?!" Natsuki yelled, releasing a sob as she curled into a ball, her knees hugging her chest as she wrapped her arms around them.

My Natsuki....

"Natsuki, that's not true! I love you so very much! I love you so much it hurts me to see you sad! Pains me when you cry! I want you to have the world, because you deserve nothing less! I love you, Natsuki. I'd do anything for you." Yuri squeezed Natsuki even closer to her as she cried quietly.

"Yuri... I don't deserve you..." Natsuki smiled softly as more tears cascaded down her face.

"Yes, you do! You deserve so much better than me! I'm so selfish for keeping you all to myself!" Yuri released a sob.

"Don't say that!" Natsuki snapped, her voice breaking.

"I love you so much, Yuri... I love you, but I know I don't deserve you... You're too kind. Too understanding. Too perfect. And I'm just... me." Natsuki's voice wavered as she tried to hold back another wail.

"Natsuki? Baby, look at me." Yuri turned Natsuki to face her.

"Look me in the eyes! I love you! I'm not lying when I say that! I mean it with all of my heart!" Yuri screamed, her eyes bloodshot from crying.

Natsuki searched her eyes for a trace of untruth, her face contorting to hold a quivering smile when she found none.

Natsuki surged forward, closing the gap between them.

Yuri kissed back, putting as much passion into it as she could muster.

Natsuki needed to know how much Yuri loved her. That she wouldn't abandon Natsuki no matter what.

Natsuki smiled as she pulled away, marveling at how stunning Yuri looked in the moonlight.

"Yuri..?" Natsuki bit her lip, glancing back and forth between Yuri's eyes and her hand that rested on Yuri's cheek.

"Yes?" Yuri said, smiling softly.

"I think... I'm in love with you, too..." Natsuki giggled softly, a small smile gracing her lips.

"Really?" Yuri sounded hopeful.

"Yeah. Really." Natsuki hugged her close.

Soon after, both girls fell asleep to the sound of their synced breaths, tangled in each other's hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 736 39
(Just after the events of Doki Doki Literature Club) Monika is all alone now and none is there to keep her company. She is injured and unable to fix...
19.1K 848 29
(IN A WORLD WHERE MC DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE R E A S O N S) Doki doki Literature Club! A wonderful place to express your love for literature! ....or so...
6.5K 115 10
Y/N L/N, 18 years old, was always the lonely type of person. He doesn't have many friends, but his childhood friend, Sayori, decided that today was t...
72.9K 2.3K 38
Sayori is in love, that's the only explanation there can be to the way she feels about Monika, the most popular and beautiful girl in school. Natsuk...