Lovers

Chapter 26

Natsuki shut the door behind them, biting her lip.

She slammed Yuri against the wall, kissing her roughly.

Yuri moaned as Natsuki forced her tongue into her mouth.

Natsuki took control, yanking Yuri's sweater upwards as she disconnected their lips.

Yuri pulled her shirt off eagerly, tugging Natsuki's up and off as well.

Yuri laid down on the bed, shrugging off her jeans.

Natsuki pulled off her skirt and tights as well, climbing over her.

"I love you." Yuri whispered as Natsuki began kissing down her neck.

"I love you too." Natsuki mumbled between kisses.

Yuri whined, growing anxious as she squirmed her hips.

Natsuki wasted little time, kissing down to her thighs.

"W-What're you-" Yuri asked, interrupted by her own gasp.

Natsuki spread Yuri's legs, trying to remember what she had seen in her hentais.

She slowly placed her head in front of Yuri's entrance as Yuri's eyes widened with realization.

Holy fuck is she about to-

Yuri's thoughts were put to an abrupt thought as Natsuki trailed her tongue to the outside of the outer lips.

Oh god I hope I'm doing this right..!

Natsuki licked again, pressing her tongue through the outer lips as Yuri moaned loudly.

"A-Am I doing this okay?" Natsuki asked, raising her head a bit.

"Fuck, yes! Just keep going!" Yuri threw her head back, gripping the sheets tightly.

Natsuki did as she was asked and lowered her head again, giving Yuri another long lick.

The violet haired girl groaned, heaving deep, heavy breaths.

Natsuki found her clit and began sucking it gently.

"Fuck!" Yuri whined, biting her lip.

Damn... Yuri's dirty voice is turning me on...

Natsuki plunged her tongue deeper as Yuri screamed with pleasure.

Yuri felt a tightening feeling in her stomach, yet she tried to hold it off as long as possible to keep this pleasure going.

Dammit, I'm not ready yet! It feels too good!

Yuri whined, trying to suppress the urge to come as Natsuki licked and sucked faster.

Natsuki could feel Yuri was close by the way her walls were tightening around Natsuki's tongue.

I have a crazy idea...

Natsuki lifted her face and blew cold air directly into Yuri's entrance.

"Fuck~!" Yuri screamed as she reached her end.

She squirted all over the bed for a fairly long time, riding out her climax and panting heavily after she was finally satisfied.

"Holy shit..." Yuri said, out of breath.

"I don't think I've ever came that hard before..." she said quietly almost in disbelief.

"Is that good..?" Natsuki asked, still somewhat new to the whole 'sex' thing.