Friends | KookV FF BOOK 2

By Demivina

After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves t... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Come Back Home
Chapter 2 - Saudade
Chapter 3 - "You, again..."
Chapter 4 - Mr.Jeon
Chapter 5 - IT WAS ME
Chapter 6 - He never came...
Chapter 7 - Listen
Chapter 8 - How much...
Chapter 9 - Humiliated
Chapter 10 - Caught
Chapter 11 - "How do you not know him?"
Chapter 13 - A Kiss On The Cheek
Chapter 14 - "As Long As I Have You"
Chapter 15 - New Years, New Chances
Chapter 16 - Evil Minds
Chapter 17 - "I'm Really Sorry"
Chapter 18 - "Stupid Gay"
Chapter 19 - "Fuck You"
Chapter 20 - Our Date Night
Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 22 - "Everything For You, Tae."
Chapter 23 - Jelly Ring
Chapter 24 - The Jeon's
Chapter 25 - Heaven Is A Person In His Heart.
FINALE

Chapter 12 - Truth or Lie?

11.5K 423 125
By Demivina

It's finally friday, Taehyung is teaching his last class of the afternoon. But there's something wrong with him... The man has been pacing back and forth on his classroom. The students call him to explain something but he is distracted. He barely ate at lunch break and his mind is everywhere but not on his class room. The reason behind? His dinner later with Jungkook. He is nervous and anxious because they will finally sort things out. He will let Jungkook explain himself once and for all. He is tired of all this drama that should have stayed in the past. He thought he got over it but being back in Seoul made his anger get out of him. He even messed his friendship with Jin, but the other was at fault too. Jungkook cheated on Taehyung. He comes back to Seoul after five years only to find out his best friend has been friends with the other man all this time? Wouldn't everyone feel betrayed in his position? Jin never told a single thing about being friends with Jungkook all these years. It made it even worse that he kept it a secret from him.
Anyway, the point here is that Taehyung will let him say what he wants and then move on with his life. No more drama, no more anger, no more Jungkook.

The class is finally over, he says goodbye to his students and then they walk out of the classroom. He stays behind grading some tests until he needs to get to his dinner. After being finished with some work, he grabs his stuff and locks the door and then walks over to the restroom to fix himself. He fixes his hair and cleans some oiliness from his face skin. He looks at his clothes to see if there's something wrong but everything is right and clean.

7:30 pm... He checks on his watch and then curses under his breath because he has only five minutes to reach the bus stop or he will be late for the dinner. He walks fast to the bus stop and catches the bus in time. The bus is crowded and there's not a single seat available so Taehyung grabs one of the holders and holds on to it so he won't fall.
Taehyung looks out of the window seeing people leaving their work, closing their business, the street lights turning on because it was getting dark outside. The sky filling up with a dark blue and with some clouds too. Taehyung feels something strange around him. He feels something strange in his heart, alerting his senses. He feels like he is being watched... He looks around with wide eyes but everyone is minding their business. He looks at every corner but there's nothing out of place.
The bus finally stops at his leave and he sighs as he walks down the stairs to exit it. Suddenly he bumps into something... or rather someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Taehyung quickly says when something hard bumps into him. His man bag falls on the ground and he crouched down to pick it up. He looks up but there's nothing there. He looks behind him and there's a person walking away. He frowns and stands up. He shrugs it away and walks fast down the street to the restaurant he and Jungkook set to meet.

Taehyung walks inside the restaurant noticing that it's a little bit expensive. He is glad that he is dressed in formal attire.

"Good night sir, how can I help you? The waitress stopped him from walking further inside the restaurant.

"Oh good night, I'm here on a reservation with Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said with a smile. The employee went to look to a book and looked for any reservations under that name.

"Follow me, sir." Taehyung followed the man through the tables and then he opened a door to a private room. It had a table on the center with some flowers decorating it, the cutlery on top of the table shining from the lights above. He motioned Taehyung to sit down and if he wanted to drink something. He decided to wait for Jungkook before ordering something.

Taehyung checked his watch and it was already 8:10 pm. He sighed and thought 'Don't tell me Jungkook will leave me hanging?'. But would Jungkook do that?
Suddenly, the door opened and in entered a serious Jungkook. When he saw Taehyung, he gave him a small smile.

"Hi. I'm sorry for making you wait too much." Jungkook sat down in front of Taehyung.

"Oh Hi, there's no problem. I arrived some minutes ago. Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked when he saw the serious face on the other's man face.

"Nothing much, just work and other problems." Jungkook took his coat exposing his white dress shirt, his biceps tight against the fabric. Taehyung gulped.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

Jungkook finally arrived at our table and he looks really serious. I guess his work wasn't good today. Well, managing such a huge company must be stressful. He replied to my question but then he got quiet. We stayed like that until the waitress came and placed the menus in front of us and then bowed getting away. I opened the menu and blankly looked at all these expensive dishes. This time I will pay the dinner and Jungkook better not say anything.
The waitress came some minutes after and we ordered our food and a bottle of wine.

"I'm glad you agreed in having dinner with me. I know we are not in good terms but this means a lot to me." Jungkook said with a small smile and then sipped on his wine.

"There's no problem. I actually accepted it so we can finally close all this drama. I want to move on and this is keeping me back, so let's close what supposedly was closed years ago." I said with a small smile and noticed how Jungkook's eyes furrowed.
The waitress placed our dishes on the table and my eyes lit up at the delicious food displayed in front of me. We thanked the waitress and then munched on the heavenly food. It's seriously really good. As always I ordered lasagna because I crave for it everyday, some pasta and jajangmyeon and other side dishes. Jungkook ordered a lot of meat and pasta. That muscled man eats this amount of meat and has that body?

"So you're working as a teacher on the university we studied years ago. How does it feel?" Jungkook asked looking up from his plate, placing a piece of meat on his mouth.

"It's actually amazing to be working at an university especially the one I went too. Now I'm teaching next to the professors that teached me years ago, isn't that funny?" I chuckled which made Jungkook chuckle too. "It think it's better to teach than to learn, really. My students respect me and have good grades. That's really good. I like being a teacher." I excitedly said with a big smile on my face.
"And your job? Do you like being the boss?" I asked Jungkook but he didn't answer, he kept staring deep into my eyes. I waved my hand in front of him and he looked at me with wide eyes and then looked away.

"Uh m-my job is good. Being the boss is amazing but really tiring." Jungkook quickly said, embarrassment evident on his voice from being caught staring at me. I laughed lowly at his behavior.

"One day I will be a boss too. When I open my art gallery." I hopefully and proudly said. I munched on my lasagna with my eyes forming crescents.

"You want to have your own art gallery? That's amazing!" Jungkook said with a big smile making me smile too. I can't believe we are talking so casually. But he still didn't talk about what we are here to talk about.

"Yes, it's my dream. I'm teaching so I can get all the money needed to support it and then I will become a full time artist." I proudly said and then eat my food.

"I hope you can make that dream come true." I smiled at his words and then silence filled the room.
"Can you go with me somewhere else after eating? I want to show you something." Jungkook asked me with hopeful eyes and I nodded. His eyes lit up and he started eating faster.

We eat the remaining food and then Jungkook said he had to go to the restroom so I waited for him. When he came back, we walked to the counter to pay for the food and I was about to take my debit card from my wallet. But the employee said it was already paid. Guess what? When Jungkook went to the restroom, it was a lie. He went to pay for the food and came back like nothing happened.
I glared at him and he slowly walked out of the restaurant to his car.
We got in the car and then Jungkook drove away. Fifteen minutes later, we arrived in front of a huge building. I quickly recognized it as Jungkook's penthouse, the place I went with him three weeks ago.

"What are we doing here?" I frowned looking at him.

"I said I wanted to show you something and it's in my house." Jungkook entered the building parking lot and turned off the car.

"Isn't your fiancée at home now? It's already 9 pm." I asked seeing Jungkook taking his seat belt and then he looked at me.

"She doesn't live with me and she isn't here right now, so let's go." Jungkook blankly said and got out of the car. I got out and followed him to the elevator. We reached the top floor and I waited for him to open the door, he moved to the side and let me get inside first. He motioned for me to sit down on the couch and he sat besides me.

"I think it's time for us to let the truth out. Taehyung, when you went to the restroom on the bar club on the night of our college graduation. I told you I was going to wait on the bar since you said you wanted to go alone. But when you went back you didn't saw me, right?" I nodded at his question. "So you came back to our dorm because supposedly I texted you saying I was there, right?" I nodded again and frowned because he knew this much? "But when you arrived there you saw me fucking with Nayan? Did you see me move or anything? Was I even touching her or even talking, moaning or whatever?" Jungkook asked with a cold voice looking deep into my eyes. It made me nervous so I looked away.

"I don't know. I immediately closed the door when I saw her on top of you moaning out how good you were fucking her. I didn't stand there seeing you two fucking." I blankly said not looking at him. Jungkook grabbed my chin and made me face him.

"Taehyung, she raped me." Jungkook said with a low voice that had some sadness behind. At his words, my eyes got wide and my mouth slightly open.

"W-What?? What are you s-saying?" I took his hand from my face and shifted on the couch because I was feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"Nayan drugged me and then raped me. That's what happened, Taehyung." Jungkook said looking down and his voice hurt. I looked at him and felt bad.

"How do you know that? I don't know if I believe you. Do you have proof?" I asked him nervously. Is he saying the truth? How could he know this?

"That's why I wanted to bring you here. I have all the proof in my office, come with me." Jungkook stood up and guided me to his office down the long hall. We entered and he went to a cabinet, taking a box from there and placing on his desk.
"Taehyung, everything is here." I walked over to him and with shaky hands, I opened the box. Inside there was a lot of papers, photos and some CDS.
I was going through all the photos with my mouth wide open, my eyes wide. I can already feel tears sliding from my eyes to my cheeks. I can't believe in what I'm seeing! The truth is here, right in front of me. The pictures from the bar, Nayan drugging Jungkook's drink well evident on the photo. She calling someone and then Sang cheol appearing and helping her carry an unconsciousness Jungkook away from the bar. Oh my god, I'm such a bad person. How could I let this happen to Jungkook? My boyfriend was drugged and raped and I just ran away when he was in pain. He didn't even know a single thing that happened to him.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV OFF*

Taehyung clenched his shirt with his hand on his chest as he went through all those hurtful photos. Oh how much he hates himself right now... He kept crying lowly, his breathing getting worse by the second, his eyes looking like waterfalls without a stop button. He didn't dare to look up at Jungkook. He knows the man is watching him and feeling as hurt as him. But he can't look at him... He feels embarrassed, hurt, angered and disappointed with himself. He thought he was the one being hurt but he did worse. He ran way and left Jungkook alone, suffering without knowing why Taehyung left him.

"I think you saw enough already." Jungkook grabbed the top of the box and closed it. Taehyung walked away from the office sobbing and trying to control his breathing. He feels like shit right now, he couldn't even look at himself in the mirror. He is feeling like a monster.
"Where are you going? Taehyung!" Jungkook grabbed the other's wrist and stopped him before he exited his penthouse.

"Jungkook, please... I can't look at you right now." Taehyung looked at the ground when Jungkook turned him around to face him.

"It's in the past, Taehyung. Don't worry, everything is ok. Don't cry, ok?" Jungkook lifted Taehyung's chin and then wiped his tears. He was feeling sad to see his ex-boyfriend so broken and sad.

"I feel bad and angered with myself for hurting you. I assumed things but what can I do? I caught you two doing it. I'm so sorry, Jungkook. I'm so sorry you went through all that and I hurt you even more. I feel so bad..." Jungkook pulled the other into a hug to stop him from talking. He can't bear to see the other breaking down in front of him. He knows it's not his fault and he couldn't do anything to stop it and he wants to make sure Taehyung knows that. He was never at fault.

"Shh it's ok, don't cry. Sang Cheol and Nayan are the guilty ones and they are now suffering for their actions." Jungkook brushed Taehyung's hair as the man had his head on his chest. He wants to comfort the other so he doesn't feel so bad with himself.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung looked up with pouty lips, puffy and red eyes, still on Jungkook's embrace.

"I locked them up in jail for years. I did it for us. They ruined our beautiful relationship and made us so hurt. This is what I could do to at least avenge us." Jungkook pulled away from the hug and held Taehyung's hands.
"Don't be sad. We already know the truth so let's move on." He smiled at the crying man in front of him. Taehyung did his best and offered him a small smile through his tears. He leaned forward, wrapped his arms around the other's neck and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much, kookie. I'm so sorry for hurting you and not being there for you. I'm truly sorry. Do you forgive me?" Taehyung leaned back and looked at Jungkook, their faces inches apart and his arms still on his neck and Jungkook's hands on his waist.

"You have never done anything to me that would make me say I forgive you. I just want something from you right now." He said with a smile making the other blush.

"What?" Taehyung frowned looking at the other.

"I want you to be close to me again. At least, as friends..." Jungkook squeezed the other waist and looked at him with hopeful eyes. Taehyung looked down and bit his lip.

"Yes, I would like that." Taehyung looked up and offered him the biggest smile. Jungkook leaned forward, their faces getting closer and closer. He hovered over his face and then moved to the side and placed a kiss on his cheek. Taehyung was blushing hard. He took his arms from Jungkook's neck and stepped back.
"Here. This is my number, call me whenever you want." Taehyung grabbed a paper with his number from his bag and gave it to the other man who smiled back.

"Wait a second." Jungkook walked over to his office and came back with a piece of paper with his number.
"This time there won't be mistakes with our phone numbers." Taehyung chuckled and placed the piece of paper on his bag, on a safe place not to lose it.

"I will be going now. See you next time, Jungkook." Taehyung offered a smile and then turned around.

"I can give you a ride back home." Jungkook offered walking to him.

"I would like that." Taehyung smiled looking at the other.

Jungkook grabbed his keys and then they both got out heading to the elevator. Jungkook drove to Taehyung's house and when they got there, the man thanked him once again for everything and then said goodbye. They both entered their houses with a big smile on their faces.
Finally, everything between them is sorted out and they are friends now.

[a/n] Hello my dear readers. Here is an update and I really hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and leave your feedback, it matters a lot to me!
If you haven't read my first book Acquaintances then read it before reading this second book.
I purple you all 💜💜

Thank you all so much for 30k reads and 1k votes. It means a lot to me 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 21.9K 56
-Kookie -Jungkook -International Playboy Which one do you want to talk to?? A Website where You can talk to person with three personalities,You can...
305K 15.7K 38
BOOK 2 (final) jk: "will you give me another chance?" » sequel to "quiet" where jungkook and taehyung are no longer a pair because taehyung caught ju...
194K 20.7K 36
"If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life, it stays with you, for Paris is a mov...
20.8K 1.3K 26
Jungkook comes home to find that they have new neighbours. What he didn't know was how those neighbours are going to change his life. Switch TaeKook ...