Let Me Love You

By HennyMSagui

What if living alone or with your best friend...turns out to be the best thing has ever happened? What if in... More

She's A Directioner
I'm On
Not Hatted Anymore
This Is A 'Hello' And A 'Goodbye'
Another Day, Another Harry Styles Dating Rumor
Is He Even Worth It?
You Can't Love Her
In Your Hands
Let Me Love You
A Night With Styles
I'm Ready, If You're Ready
Live While We're Young (Special)
Tumblr/Twitter Celebrity
Give Me A Chance
Darcy Styles
Little Things (Special)
Green Eyed As Me
Extreme
Authors Note
The Wanted
Tweet
I'm A Directioner
Kiss You (Special)
But, I Love You
Hi Leila
Let's Cheer To This
The Runaways
Expect The Unexpected

The First Date

1.4K 42 16
By HennyMSagui

Hello! :) Sorry for taking to long, I'm just really busy with school stuff. So I really hope you like this, it's the werdiest chapter I've wrote, lol. Please vote and comment :) - Mariana x.                                                                    

                                        Chapter ten:

                                       The First Date

                                    Harry Styles’ POV

The next morning, someone woke me up by pushing me off the bed. I started looking around desperately. Expecting to see a thief or the boys, but all I could see was…him “What the hell?” I complained, grabbed the sheets to cover up and climb the bed again.

“Don’t even think about it, Styles” Simon scolded me

I threw the sheets into his face “What are you doing in New York?”

Throwing the sheets back “I came to fix your mess, Harry” Looking at me “Did you thought I wouldn’t find out about your scandal? Why would you do such thing?”

“Because I fancy her! I want her to be my girlfriend, not Cher.”

“The contract specifically says one year.”

“I played it along for more than half a year! I think it’s fair enough for me to kiss the girl I really fancy,” I threw myself on the bed, my head between the pillows “Where’s Lou?”

“He and the rest of the boys are having breakfast with Cher, you lazy bear!”

“Uhm” I muttered

Simon sat on the other bed and turned the TV on. I started listening to the news when he groaned “Ugh,” I turned around to watch the colorful moving images. My kiss with Jennifer was officially international. She’s so pretty. Suddenly the tape showed how Louis shouted “Inbetweeners dance, Go!” yesterday at the mall. All of my lads started getting the crowd’s attention by dancing the random moves we love to do. And it worked; everyone quitted staring at Jenny and I, which was great. I do not remember listening to Boo Bear’s voice but…I’m glad yesterday happened. Simon turned off the TV, and after a minute, the rest of my lads joined us in the room. I stood up as they started walking in. Niall wasn’t with them. Liam sat beside me and started poking my elbow. Turning to see him I could tell he was completely making fun of me.

“What, what, what!?” I joked

“I just hanged up with Jen” teasing me

Rolling eyes “What’s the matter?”

“Just sayin’”

We started laughing as Louis sat in the other side. He did the same as Liam, and I did the same too.

Laughing “Now what?”

“Well…” I interrupted him

“No, no, no, let me guess, Jennifer just texted you?”

Liam and I started laughing, but for some awkward reason, Louis didn’t. He was staring at us in concern; “I spoke with Cher” Liam and I looked at each other and he finally added, “She told me that she wasn’t mad at all, that she completely understood why you kissed Jennifer, but that it would be better if you had told her first, at least to end up with the fake relationship” I nodded and took my cellphone out. Do I text Jennifer? Or should I text Cher? But before I could decide, my cellphone started vibrating.

“Good morning Hazza :)” Jen texted

“Good morning, gorgeous :) U busy tonight? H x.”

“Not at all :) why?”

“Want to see you, may I?”

“Sure, but I have to do some things with Leila first. I’ll text you when I can, k?”

“Sure, sure :) x.”

I put my IPhone away. I wonder how Leila has been. The last time I spoke with her, she was kind of mat at Jenny. Simon started giving us a speech about what I’ve done and how wrong was my decision. But before we could speak a word he added, “Where is Niall?” looking at us separately, trying to intimidate “I guess he’s with Cher,” the answer caught me off ward and so I asked, “Why would he be with Cher?” all of my lads turned to see me. I could tell that Simon was angry. He’s always angry. I bet that when he was little, instead of laughing, he did mean stares or something. “Yeah!” Liam randomly shouted and we all turned to face him. He was using his IPhone. “You won a match in ‘Draw Something’?” Louis joked as Liam shook his head.

“My family is going to Russia the next few days!” we gobsmacked making fun of him, “We’re free next week! So that means I’m able to go!”

I pad Liam’s shoulder and stood up.

“Hold on a second!” I protested putting my index finger up “Isn’t…the next week…today?”

Thinking “I think it is!” Louis sang

“Well then, I’m going to invite Jennifer tonight” turned to Simon, “Take her on a date.”

“What are you going to do with the press, Mr. Stubborn?” Simon beamed

“Nothing…simply ignore them and if the things get ugly, I’m gonna tell them that…” Niall and Cher walked in “My relationship with Cher is over, that I will start dating Jennifer from now on.”

I turned around and saw Cher looking at the floor. Dang it, I’m nearly naked! I quickly took a pillow from the bed and covered myself with it. I then turned to face Simon, and he was totally teasing me. I rolled my eyes and put on some shorts that were on the floor. Niall and Cher sat on the couch. Nialler grabbed his laptop; “Niall! I’m going to Russia next week!” Liam exclaimed. I jumped into the couch between Cher and Niall and saw that he was on tumblr.

“You have a tumblr account?” Daddy Direction exposed

“Hmm, yeah…I discovered this really cool blog about us and…I didn’t even know half of the things in here.”

“Like what?” I asked

“Like you fancy older women…oh, hold it! I already knew that” everyone laughed “Is Miss Thompson older than you?”

“She’s actually younger, Nando’s…and do not keep on with this conversation or I’m going to punch you in the face,” I joked

Niall laughed and admitted “There’s a lot of Nando’s in here actually.”

“Who’s the owner of the blog?” Zayn asked

“A young girl from Holland, Skyler Buttler” we laughed at Niall’s seriousness and eyeing us, he said “Shut up! I’ve inboxed her and she’s pretty nice! And pretty fit.”

“Niall fancy a tumblr bird!” we started making fun of him

“Damn it guys!” He climbed up the couch and raised his hands, “I’m going to meet her someday and y’all be jealous!”

“Sure Niall, especially because she’s a ‘Narnian Directioner’ right?” Louis joked

Surprised “You knew that we have fans who claim be from Narnia!?”

“I had no idea” Liam, Zayn and I mumbled. Simon staring at us.

“What does it says about them?” Simon asked

“I’ll read to you what Skyler…” we interrupted Niall with our laughs “What Skyler! Told me…” he started reading something in his laptop, “Narnian Directioners are some of the most real people in our fandom. We deal with the time zones, not being able to see their videos on YouTube but still finding a way, not being able to go buy 1D stuff, getting hated on because we love five boys from a different country, and there are probably a million more reasons. But it takes a special person to dedicate their life to five amazing, talented boys from a different country.” We all remained silence…

“So! Who wants some chips?” Louis joked “No, but seriously…I really appreciate the supernatural effort that some of our fans do to see us.”

“That’s why I want to meet this bird,” Niall confessed

“And you will” Simon allowed

“And we’re going to help you!” I cheered

“No, no, no! You don’t get your nose involved, Styles” Simon denied

I rolled my eyes one more time and got into the bathroom, “Gonna take shower!” I shouted from the inside and everyone agreed. I opened the shower with my right hand, and sat on the floor leaning against the wall while the tub started getting full of hot water. How is someone supposed to know if falling in love with a specific person, is the right thing to do? Taking my clothes off I jumped into tub. My body was covered with water and soup bubbles, I was almost falling asleep when Boo Bear shouted my name. I opened my eyes and shouted back, “What?” he opened the door and through the mirror he met my gaze, “Miss Thompson is calling you,” I motioned him to come in; he handed me my IPhone and sat in the floor while taking his cellphone out.

“Jenny?”

“Harry?” her voice a little worried

“Are you okay?” Louis turned to see me as I said that, “What’s wrong?”

“I just crashed and Leila is at a meeting, she can’t…” interrupting her

“What!?” Louis concerned now, “Where are you? You alright? I’m on my way, hold on! Text me the address.”

We hanged up the phone so I quickly stood up, grabbed a towel and started searching for some clothes.

“What’s wrong?” Lou asked

“Jennifer had a car accident,” I started putting some jeans and a purple ‘Jack Wills’ hoodie on.

“Are you kidding me!? Is she okay!?”

“Thanks God, she is” we walked out from the bathroom and the rest of the band looked at us.

“What are you guys up too?” Liam asked

“Jennifer had a car accident,” Louis repeated

Liam jumped off the bed, put his shoes on, and joined us. Zayn and Niall followed us too, while Cher and Simon…didn’t give a fuck. We walked out the room and Daddy Direction grabbed the keys from the lobby man. We didn’t wait for the valet parking to bring us the van, the five of us instinctively ran to the parking lot to search for it. We got in, and Liam started driving. I called Jennifer, she answered, her voice still preoccupied.

“The police are almost here and I’m really nervous Harry!”

“Don’t worry babe, whose fault was the accident?”

“I do not know, but I think mine.”

“You hadn’t spoken with the owner of the other car, yet?” I beamed

“No, they are seriously scary! I’m locked inside my car.”

“Okay, stay in the car, we’re almost there.”

I hanged up as we arrived into the accident scene. Liam didn’t come into a complete stop, when I opened the door and jumped out the van. I ran to Jennifer’s car and opened her door. I offered her my hand and lively pulled her out. She gave me a huge hug and I leaned to kiss her forehead. With my lips on her forehead, and my arms around her tiny body, I looked up and saw the owner of the other car getting down from the truck. He was in fact really scary. Black, tall, huge, and with big clothes! Clearly not his size…Jennifer heard how the door slammed and turned around. She let me go but kept her left hand attached to mine. Out of nothing, three other big guys came out from the same truck. I wrapped my arms around Jenny in protection. My lads arrived running, and stood beside us. The four strangers stood in front of us. With my left hand, I moved Jennifer off the way and placed her behind me, so could be safe. She grabbed the back of my jeans with both hands, and hidden her head behind my curls, leaning against my shoulder.

“Everything alright, mate?” I asked

“Yo think am alright!? Yo girlfriend crashed ma car!” the guy started getting closer.

Jennifer started pulling me backwards “I’m sorry man, she’s just a little…” he grabbed my hoodie and pulled me up, “Girl…” Jennifer didn’t let go from my pants “Harry,” she muttered. Liam pulled her apart and the rest of the boys stood together in front of her, again, living her in the back. Louis and Zayn walked with the guy that was pulling me, and tried to stop him. “Hey, let him go, everything’s okay, no need for fighting…we’ll pay for your car” Louis protested. As Lou started talking, the other three strangers walked towards them. “Okay, fine!” the big guy let me go, but before I could move one step, he punched me in the face leaving me with a small cut in my cheek bone; “Harry!” I heard Jennifer shouting. I turned around and saw her crying. Zayn, Louis, and Niall started fighting with the other guys, while Liam hugged Jenny, and took her to another side. The police arrived. By the time the cops appeared a massive crowd was already gather around us, and as expected, news reporters were tapping everything. Management are going to kills us…when we looked around for Liam and Jenny, we noticed how most of our fans whom were there, started crying. One of the cops got closer to us, with Jennifer in his left side, and Liam in the right one. When they were almost in front of us, Jennifer ran to hug me. I had never been so happy in my life for receiving a hug. I kissed her forehead one more time, and with her face between my hands, I asked “Jenny, would you like to have date with me tonight?” I saw her smiling. Even though everything was being tapped, and the police were about to arrest us, the moment was perfect. I finally was with the girl I truly fancy, and I really didn’t care if the cops were taking us to jail, or if Simon decided to punish us, because either way…I’ll still be with Jenny.

I took her hand and walked with the rest of the boys, whom were talking with the fans. “We’re okay girls, anything bad happened, we’re just going to jail” Louis joked and everyone laughed. Suddenly a news reporter followed by a camera reached us.

“One Direction, live from New York City’s Lexington Avenue…I’m Johanna Johansson” the woman said to the camera then turned to face us “So, Niall…tell us what happened.”

“Hmm…well we were at our hotel room when…” she interrupted him

“What hotel are you guys in, this time?”

“We can tell” Liam added

“Okay…continue.”

“Uhm…we were at our hotel room when Jennifer called and…” Niall was interrupted again by the annoying reporter

Facing Jennifer “Oh, Miss Thompson! Hey sweetie!” Seriously she interrupted Niall again just to say ‘Hey sweetie’!?

“As I was saying” Niall beamed “Jenny called and Louis handed Harry the phone, she had a car accident and we came to help her.”

“So the part of ‘One Direction in jail’ is your fault Jennifer?”

I put my right hand around Jenny’s waist and started talking “It wasn’t her fault, it was ours. She just had an accident and we react wrongly among the other four…big…guys.”

“Ajaa, and now you’re paying the consequences” The reporter turned to our fans and continued “How you think it’s going to be the jail for this Irish-British boy band?”

A small redhead cried “I don’t know” she wiped her tears, “I hope them to be good! I was going to their signing tomorrow.”

“No, no, no, no! Don’t cry babe!” Louis comforting her “We’re not canceling our plans, we’re just gonna be a little busy, but that’s all, I promise.” he hugged our fan and the cops walked closer.

“Hello boys,” the camera and Johanna were still there, “Hello camera… hello mom,” What? Hahaha “I spoke with your manager.”

“No way! Simon!? Is he in here?” Zayn shouted

“Yes I am, Zayn” Simon said from behind us. We turned around and he was staring at us in disappointment. We’re dead meat…he reached us and stood in the center, between Niall and Liam.

“Look boys, I spoke with this…extremely, kind officer, and we had an agreement…”

“We’re not going to jail!?” Liam excited

“No…you do are going to jail” we started whining, “But just for tonight, so Harry…you and Jennifer can have your date in jail” he laughed and walked away. I turned to see Jenny, she was smiling “Why are you smiling? You happy to go to jail?” she shook her head. Her beautiful, long-wavy hair, moving to the same rhythm as her face.

I smiled putting both of my hands in her hips, “Then what?”

She kissed my cheek, “It’s our first date”

One Direction in jail! hahahaha What would you do if 1D goes to jail because of you? VOTE and comment - Henny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 42 32
A tale of a previously normal girl gone big. Isla Quinn is best friends with biggest boy band, One Direction. Everywhere she goes, and everyone she...
5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...
578K 7.8K 77
After being scared and broken both Niall and Carson have both tried to live lifes seperatly for two years. After the band goes on another tour in Ame...