Runaway (Diyue AU)

Door ella-holland98

(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and ed... Meer

Epigraph
1: It Doesn't Feel Right
2: Engagment Celebration
3: Leaving Home For Now
4: Crash Landing In The Unknown
5:Excuse Me... You're From Where Again?
6: Don't Need To Be Involved
6: The Truth
7: A Call From Home
9: Really Bad Insomnia
10: Not Again
11: Moon Shen , You deserve to be celebrated
12: Unexpected
13: Birthday Present
14: What That Hell Do You Think You're Doing Here !?!
15: My Past Came Back To Haunt Me ,Dylan
16: Secret Date
17: Perfect Date
18: Oblivion
19: Kidnapped
20: Full Potential
21: Right On Time
22: Bad Vision
23: News From Home
24: Anxiety And Nightmares
25: Art Gallery Date
26: Arcade
27: 我爱你
28: My Favorite Person
29: Girl Time/Boy Time
30: "dad"
31: Arrival
32: Believe In You
33:Oldest Sorceress
34:Learning The Truth(1/2)
35:Learning The Truth Part (2/2)
36: Powers
37: Something Important
38: Sacrifice
39: Safe
40: War Has Begin
41: War Has Begin (2/2)
43:Little Bit Of Heaven
44: Wu Wedding
45: Astions?!
46: A Day With Jay
47: Give It To Me
48: Something Good
49: Memorable
50:Birth
51:Mrs.Wang
52: Take Care
53: Wang Myung Shen Jay
54:Coronation Day
Epilouge

42: Second Chance

258 14 0
Door ella-holland98

Dylan's POV

I go inside the hut where Shen Yue was safe along with my kids.

Lunar follows behind me..

Shen Yue gives me a look and then I only smile.

I'll explain later , I mouth to her and she only nods.

"Daddy!!!", Jay runs up to me and causes me to fall and he clings onto me like his life depended on it.

"Hey son, I told you I'd be okay", I hug and shower him in kisses.

Jay looks up and sees Lunar standing there and he gives him an icy look.

"Dad , why is he here?", Jay asks coldly.

"How about we all sit down and I explain what happened , my big brother deserves a second chance"

Shen Yue nods.

~

I go on explaining to them what happened during the battle , Of course I say I kept as PG as possible for the sake of my son.

and by the end of me explaining Jay attacks Lunar in a hug.

"Uncle Lunar, I'm sorry you were neglected and unloved, but you have us now, and I'll be sure to make sure you're loved, okay?", Jay assures Lunar.

Lunar embraces Jay and his features soften and he looks much brighter than before.

"I'm sorry about your father Kido,I never intended him to die.. And I'm sorry to you", he looks over Shen Yue.

"I almost hurt you and your son only for revenge... I was stupid.. I'm sorry about your ex", Lunar says bluntly.

"How about we all start over , we all been through... cover your ears Jay", Shen Yue tells Jay and Jay does.

"We've all been though shit , and I'm sorry that happened to you, a mother should never do something as fucked up as that"

Shen Yue removes Jay's hands from his ears and Jay happily runs up to me and grabs my hand.

"Daddy can we go to the lake outside and watch the stream with Auntie Moonlight ?", Jay asks me and I nod.

Then we leave and we leave Shen Yue alone with my brother.

As I'm outside I see Caesar and My sister speaking to my Aunt.

When they see me they stop speaking.

"Hey, Dylan, I'm going to go inside.. I heard from Moonlight your brother has explaining to do and deserves a second chance even though he was shithead, I'll give him one but it'll take time for me to warm up to him", River says.

"Come baby.. lets go , we should hurry this quick , you must be tired from that long walk you insisted on taking over here", Caesar grabs her hand in his.

And puts his hand protectively on her waist.

~

Shen Yue's POV

"You mean you were neglected by your own mother when she found out you were with child?", Lunar asks.

I nod. "I only speak to my father , my mom and I haven't spoken in quite some time"

"Don't you want her to meet your kids? And even the man your engaged to?, maybe she regrets calling you those things..", Lunar points out.

Next to him River nods agreeing.

"I think that too", Caesar butts in.

"It's not my place since we've hardly spoken but , maybe you'll want her there on your wedding day"

"Everyone deserves a second chance, we're learning that today", River looks over at Lunar and smiles slightly.

She was still slightly iffy about the situation.

"How do you guys suppose I make up for the things I did?", Lunar asks.

Caesar pats him. "Take It day by day, you'll get there, besides by the looks of it , you were only misunderstood and needed love"

Lunar nods. "It feels nice to smile and be happy, you know , I think something that'll truly make me be happy is spending quality time with Jay , he's a bright kid and will help me"

Lunar leaves to go outside and then Dylan comes in and stands behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"Do you know , I'm going to be a father again?", Dylan happily announces again.

"I knew before you did little brother", River says.

"Am I really still your little brother?, I mean I'm way older , centuries old, don't you think I'm considered your big brother not your little brother"

River stands up and smacks Dylan in the head.

"You stupid boy, I raised you and believed in you when no one did, better start treat me as what I am, your older sister , who raised you after mom died"

Dylan rubs his head.

"I was only teasing , River , my gosh your cranky.."

"I'm supposed to have my baby girl soon, now shut it and let your sister have some peace and quiet without having to scold you for not acting like a grown man, Dylan-", she interrupted as the sound of something splashes in the floor.

I stand up. "Your water just broke, I'll go get Moonlight ... she's with Jay and Lunar"

I run outside and quickly find Aunt Moonlight.

"Aunt Moonlight, River's water broke!"

"My cousin's coming?", Jay says excitedly.

"You hear that Uncle Lunar?", Jay tells Lunar.

Lunar gives him a high five and follows all of us inside.

"Everyone needs wait here, Caesar help me take your wife to one of the rooms , Dylan come with your going to help ease her pain", River motions me to follow.

My eyes widen and I point at myself.

"Dylan Wang, you can self heal and heal others , quit acting dumb.. and come here"

"I want Shen Yue there too", River says between breathes.

"Me?", Shen Yue says surprised.

River nods. "We've gotten close and I really like you, your my sister in law , come on"

~

Dylan's eyes glowed teal as he held his sister's hand.

Caesar was behind her pressing kisses to her head and stroking her hair as he watched.

"Thank you Dylan, your Really easing the pain I would've felt", River says.

I held her other hand and she squeezes it.

"Shen Yue, How had does labor pain hurt?", she makes conversation.

"It hurts like hell, I felt like I was going to die when I had Jay , and he was only six pounds and I gave birth naturally"

"So you're saying.. you felt the actual pain, and I'm only feeling the tingles of your pain... you're a freaken warrior for giving birth naturally", she smiles at me.

"Alright your ten cm dilated, now begin pushing.."

"You got this baby, you're a warrior princess , especially now that your bringing our baby girl to the world in a couple minutes", Caesar press many kisses on her sweaty forehead.

River begins pushing.

And about ten minutes later cries are heard in the room.

"Let me clean her real quick , you did an amazing job", Aunt Moonlight says to River.

River lets go if my hand and Dylan's too.

Soon the baby is cleaned and wrapped and baby blue blankets.

"Sorry about the blankets... I had nothing but these, these belong to Dylan.. when I watched over him.. also have some clothes of his that I changed him too everyday despite he slept", Moonlight explains.

She hands the baby to River and River takes her.

"She's beautiful", She admires the newborn baby.

Caesar nods beside her.

"She's my princess", He says.

River looks at him. "I thought I was ?"

Caesar smiles and press a quick kiss on her lips.

"You're my queen, you girls are my whole world, can I carry her now?"

River gently places her into Caesar's arms.

"Hey baby girl.. Wu Meili", He names her.

"She is Indeed beautiful and graceful, I knew you'd pick a good name for her", River smiles at her significant other.

" By the way , I think we should move up our wedding to next week", Caesar suddenly says.

I look at Dylan and he shrugs.

"I agree"

"Looks like we'll be attending to a wedding", I tell Dylan.

Today was just a good day and I knew that from now on it was going to be like this , without Dylan worrying about war here.

Fluffy Diyue chapter coming in the next chapter and also my attempt in smut in a couple chapters.

All the love , Ella xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.9K 605 39
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
650K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
1.1K 58 14
"Who are you?" "You don't remember who I am?" "No I don't sorry. Should I know who you are?" "Yeah I'm your boyfriend." ...
1.6M 43.7K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...