modified - stiles stilinski

Galing kay filteredthots

the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf... Higit pa

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025

011

1.1K 25 5
Galing kay filteredthots

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

it had been five days since they saw the dread doctors. five days since they saw any new chimeras.

the pack hasn't really been talking to each other. they just went to school like they normally would.

the only ones that still talked were marcie, stiles and lydia.

kira was now gone. she had to leave in order to learn how to control the fox inside of her, in order to do that she had to be with the skin walkers.

corey and hayden were doing okay, they healed.

stiles, marcie and lydia were out in the woods trying to find the nemeton since that's where parrish was taking the bodies.

"it's almost like this thing doesn't want to be found." stiles said.

"maybe it knows we're late for class. because we've been here twice." lydia said pointing to a tree.

every time they'd pass by a place they'd mark an x on a tree to let them know if they've already been there.

"crap." stiles said.

"great, just great." marcie said.

"can we just talk to parrish?" lydia whined.

"hang on. if the nemetons covered in bodies, shouldn't you be able to find them?" stiles asked.

"me?" lydia asked.

"yes, you. that's what you do. you're the banshee, you find the bodies." stiles said.

"well, the banshee is having an off day, so how about we talk to parrish?" lydia said.

"not yet." marcie said.

"we can't." stiles replied.

"why not?" lydia asked.

"because one of the bodies... one of them... one of them  could be..." stiles said.

marcie knew that stiles was referring to donovan and now she understood why they couldn't tell parrish.

"could be what?" lydia asked.

"one of them could be a clue." stiles said.

"i'm leaving now, stiles. i'm going to talk to parrish and tell him he's the one taking the bodies." lydia said as stiles let out a sigh.

"are you sure that's a good idea?" marcie asked him.

"it's always better when they know." lydia told them.

"well then, he should know he owes me a jeep." stiles said.

-

marcie and stiles went back to the school. they were in the library talking to theo.

"you guys are sure that's where parrish is taking the bodies?" theo asked.

"lydia said that's what happens in his dreams." stiles said.

"it's him." marcie said.

"you know if lydia finds the nemeton, she's also going to find donovan." theo said making stiles stop to glare at him.

"watch it." marcie said.

"sorry." theo said.

"and she'll also find josh." stiles whispered.

"you know what, maybe she should. i think things are different now for scott. especially after what he did to corey. i don't think he's going to blame us for defending ourselves. i know he won't blame you, stiles." theo said.

stiles looked off to the side and he looked a little distracted and marcie grabbed his hand making him look at her.

"you okay?" marcie asked him as he nodded.

"i'm fine." stiles replied.

the lights flickered and stiles looked at marcie and noticed she looked scared.

-

after school, marcie went back home. she saw that harry was home.

"where's mom?" marcie asked making harry turn to her.

"she went to run some errands." harry replied.

marcie sat down on the couch and harry noticed she was fiddling with her zipper on her jacket.

"what's on your mind little sister?" harry asked sitting next to her.

"i just... i feel like something's wrong." marcie said.

"what do you mean?" harry asked as they locked eyes.

"i mean... everyone. my friends, they all seem different. scott, malia, kira, lydia..." marcie said.

"and stiles?" harry asked as she nodded her head.

"then think about it, what's changed? what's different in your lives?" harry asked.

"it's not what's different... it's who." marcie replied.

"you mean theo?" harry asked.

"theo came here asking scott to be apart of the pack. he's tried everything to find his way in but it's him. he's the only thing that's different." marcie said.

"mar, i think you need to talk to scott away from theo." harry said as she nodded her head.

"i'm also losing control of my magic." marcie admitted.

"that would explain why you feel strange about theo, your magic is trying to warn you." harry told her.

-

scott had texted stiles to meet him at the animal clinic.

he went over there and when he got there, it was pouring down raining.

"hey, sorry... i had trouble starting the jeep again. that things barely hanging on. i couldn't get in touch with marcie, malia or lydia." stiles told him but scott was quiet.

"scott?" stiles said.

scott reached into his jacket and pulled out a wrench, holding it in front of stiles.

"where'd you get that?" stiles asked.

"this is yours?" scott asked as stiles took it from him.

"why didn't you tell me?" scott asked.

stiles' face dropped. scott knew about donovan. the only other person who knew besides him was marcie and theo. he knew theo had told scott.

"i was going to." stiles told him.

"why didn't you guys tell me when it happened?" scott asked.

"i couldn't." stiles replied.

"you killed him? you killed donovan?" scott asked.

"okay, he was gonna kill my dad. what was i supposed to just let him?" stiles asked.

"you weren't supposed to do this. none of us are." scott said.

"you think i had a choice?" stiles asked.

"there's always a choice." scott told him.

"yeah, well, i can't do what you can, scott. i know you wouldn't have done it. you probably would've just figured something out, right?" stiles asked raising his voice a little.

"i'd try." scott replied.

"yeah, because you're scott mccall! you're the true alpha! guess what? all of us can't be true alphas. some of us have to make mistakes. some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. some of us are human!" stiles snapped.

"so, you had to kill him?" scott asked.

"scott, he was gonna kill my dad." stiles replied.

"but the way that it happened... there's a point when it's... it's not self defense anymore!" scott said.

"what are you even talking about? i didn't have a choice, scott! you don't even believe me, do you?" stiles asked.

"i want to." scott replied.

"okay, all right, so... so, believe me then. scott, say you believe me. say it. say you believe me." stiles said.

"stiles, we can't kill people that we're trying to save." scott said.

"say you believe me." stiles said walking closer to him but scott backed up.

"we can't kill people! do you believe that?" scott asked.

"well, what do i do about this? what do you want me to do? okay, just... scott, just tell me how to fix this, alright? please, just tell me, what do you want me to do?" stiles asked.

"don't worry about marcie, malia or lydia. we'll find them. maybe uh, maybe you should talk to your dad." scott said as he walked inside the animal clinic.

stiles looked down at the wrench in his hand and he looked broken. stiles just lost his best friend.

-

stiles got back in the jeep and he started driving off really fast. he kept looking at the wrench.

eventually the engine started smoking causing him to cough.

stiles got out and tried to fix it but he threw his tool box across the road in anger.

stiles walked back to the jeep and grabbed the wrench that was on the dash.

he just walked off and went to throw the wrench but he stopped himself.

he turned back to the jeep and he threw it at the windshield.

he went to sit down with his back against the tire of the jeep.

-

marcie got a call from stiles saying that his jeep broke down and he to be towed.

she went to pick him up on the side of the road and she could tell the second he got in the car that something was wrong.

"talk to me, babe." marcie said turning to look at him.

"scott found out about donovan. he-he doesn't believe me." stiles said.

"theo told him?" marcie asked as stiles nodded.

it went silent between them. stiles was just grateful for marcie right now. she's the only person he had left.

"can they fix it?" marcie asked breaking the silence.

"there's not enough duct tape in the world to fix that thing." stiles replied.

"maybe you should try something other than duct tape." marcie told him.

"it's got a bad alternator, you know, needs all new belts, transmissions going... the brake pads are basically metal on metal." stiles told her.

"how come you let it get so bad?" marcie asked.

"there's been a few distractions, if you haven't noticed." stiles replied.

"yeah, no kidding. am i taking you home?" marcie asked.

"no, sheriffs station. i gotta talk to my dad." stiles said.

marcie pulled up at the sheriffs station and she turned to stiles.

"you want me to go in with you?" marcie asked.

"you'd do that?" stiles asked her as she smiled and nodded her head.

"are you gonna tell him about donovan?" marcie asked as they both got out of the car.

"yeah." stiles replied with a sigh before grabbing her hand and lacing their fingers together.

-

they walked into the sheriffs station and stiles asked a deputy to call his dad.

"sheriff left half an house ago. he said he was on his way back." the deputy said.

"okay, thanks. we'll just wait in his office." stiles told him as him and marcie went into his fathers office.

"how are you gonna tell your dad?" marcie asked him.

"i'm not sure if i can." stiles replied looking down.

marcie placed her hand on top of his causing him to look up into her eyes.

"if it helps, i'll be there with you when you tell him." marcie said.

"thanks." stiles replied with a small smile.

"we're in this together." marcie said as he placed his head on her shoulder and she rested her head on top of his.

they had been waiting for five minutes when they heard the fire alarm go off.

the deputies were running around confused about what was going on.

marcie lifted her head and so did stiles. they both went over to the door to see what was happening.

"what the hell." one of the deputy's said when they saw parrish had busted out of his cell.

the deputies pulled out their guns and stiles ran out the door.

"wait, wait, wait... don't shoot! don't shoot! get back! stay out of his way." stiles said as parrish just walked past them while marcie and stiles followed behind him.

-

they watched parrish find the body and put it in a van and he drove off.

it was nightfall so stiles decided to call theo to pick them up so they could tell scott.

"sorry. i got here as fast as i could." theo said getting out of his truck.

"we gotta go. now. parrish has got the bodies." stiles said rushing into the truck with marcie behind him.

"okay, wait up... guys, wait." theo said.

"parrish is out and he's got the bodies. we have to go." stiles said.

"we have to go right now." marcie said.

"we've got to find scott. and we've got to tell him." stiles said opening the door of the truck.

"guys!" theo shouted making stiles shut the door.

"i don't think scott wants to talk to you right now." theo said looking at stiles.

"shut up, theo." marcie said.

"yeah, thanks i'm aware of that. it doesn't matter. he needs to know about this." stiles told him.

"we at least need to warn him." marcie said.

"stiles... scott doesn't want to talk to you. but i think your dad does." theo said holding up stiles' library card.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.5K 1.5K 61
Erica and Boyd are missing, people are once again dying. A new pack has come to town. An alpha pack. Which means, a lot of trouble. But that's not t...
260K 5.9K 26
the stereotypical tale of the boy who falls in love with a girl he can never have teen wolf | s1
536K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...
39K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...