modified - stiles stilinski

filteredthots द्वारा

the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf... अधिक

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025

010

1.1K 18 2
filteredthots द्वारा

CHAPTER TEN:

they were all sitting around waiting and harry saw that hayden was resting her head on liam's shoulder.

liam got up and looked inside of the duffle bag and he saw a bunch of chains.

"what are we gonna do with these?" liam asked.

"i brought them just in case." scott replied.

"in case of what?" liam asked.

"in case we had the chance to catch one of them." lydia said.

"if we can't make the school a fortress, then maybe we can make it a trap." scott said.

"they're coming for her, doesn't that mean she's the bait?" liam asked as hayden looked over at scott.

"liam, we brought her here to protect her." lydia said.

"and now she's bait." liam said.

"am i?" hayden asked.

"no. no ones bait. but we can't be bodyguards to everyone every night." scott said.

"then why aren't we talking to stiles' dad? why aren't we doing something better than hiding in a school?" liam asked.

"because we still don't know anything about them or what they want, okay? they're winning and we don't even know what the game is." scott said.

"what if they come in here and those things don't work? what if you have an asthma attack again? what are we gonna do?" liam asked.

"i don't know." scott replied.

"this plan sucks!" liam said.

"you got a better one? kids are dying! and she's next. so, somebody has to do something. somebody has to save everyone. so somebody's got to be the bait!" scott shouted and he realized what he said.

"scott. promise me you'll do everything you can to save her. scott... promise." liam said.

"i'll do everything i can. promise." scott replied.

"guys... i think i might need a little help right now. i forgot my pills. i have a bottle in my locker. i can get them, but-" hayden began but got cut off.

"i'll get them. what's your combination?" scott asked.

scott went over to the door while harry and lydia followed him.

"hurry, i'll keep watch." lydia said.

"and i'll watch everyone else." harry said.

scott was taking a long time to come back so lydia went to go look for him.

-

"if scott really gave up on you for some piece of crap like donovan, then he wouldn't be a true alpha, would he?" theo asked.

"or maybe that's the definition of one, someone who doesn't put up with murder." stiles said.

"it sounds like you guys need to look up justifiable homicide." theo told him.

"did you seriously just say that to the son of a cop?" stiles asked.

"a werewolfs eyes are supposed to change color when you take an innocent life. do these look blue to you?" theo asked showing him his yellow glowing eyes.

"they're still yellow." marcie said.

"it was self defense. for me and for you." theo added.

"or maybe you just don't feel all that bad about it. you can't say that one life is objectively less innocent than another one. what if they turn blue cause you feel guilty?" stiles asked.

"so it's up to interpretation?" theo asked.

"yeah, maybe." stiles replied.

"okay. then here's my interpretation of what happened with you and donovan. not guilty." theo said.

"did you feel bad about it? not now. i mean right then. right when it happened. what were you thinking the moment you knew he was dead and there was no saving him?" theo asked as stiles paused.

"one word... good." stiles replied.

marcie looked at stiles and she leaned back in her seat and let out a sigh.

stiles noticed that theo had started to sniff something.

"what?" stiles asked.

"a scent. like smoke. like something burning." theo said.

all the sudden a fist smashed theo in the face and threw him out of the jeep and marcie felt the jeep being tipped up.

marcie let out a scream when she felt the jeep tip over and it landed upside down.

both stiles and marcie were knocked out as the jeep started to catch on fire.

-

stiles woke up when theo got him out of the jeep and away from the fire.

marcie who was already taken out of the fire before stiles was just relieved to see that he was alive.

"marcie, where's marcie?" stiles asked in a panic.

"i'm here." marcie said kneeling down beside him and putting her hand on his shoulder.

stiles stood up and pulled marcie close to him and hugged her tightly. he was scared that she had gotten hurt.

"the body... the body's gone." theo told them.

-

scott and mason ran into the locker room and she saw lydia, malia and harry.

"they're gone." lydia said.

"hayden and liam are gone." malia said as they turned to scott.

"i tried to stop them with my magic but somehow they weren't affected by it. they said they were on a frequency that we couldn't possibly imagine." harry told them.

-

theo flipped the jeep back over and he stopped the fire when he found a fire extinguisher.

"we should get you two to the hospital. you took in a lot of smoke." theo said.

"i'm fine." stiles said.

"i'm okay too." marcie said.

"suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and on route to station. suspects name is yukimura, kira." they heard on stiles' police radio.

"oh, my god. kira." marcie said.

"what's a 1-8-7?" theo asked.

"homicide." stiles said.

-

theo, stiles, marcie and malia were at scott's house to wait for him to get back from the sheriffs station.

"hey, is kira okay?" stiles asked.

"scott?" theo asked but scott just barged upstairs without saying anything.

corey, who was another chimera was upstairs with lydia and mason as they made mason read the dread doctors.

they all rushed upstairs to see scott had his claws behind the back of corey's neck.

"oh, god." marcie said.

"don't get too close." lydia said.

"what is he doing?" theo asked.

"tapping into corey's memories. it's usually only something alphas do." lydia said as theo walked in to get a closer look.

"is it as dangerous as it looks?" theo asked.

"probably more." stiles said.

"does anyone know if it's working?" mason asked.

"i'm not sure." marcie said.

scott let out a gasp and him and corey opened their eyes.

scott took his nails out of corey's neck and he tumbled a little, lydia and stiles went over to help scott stand.

"is he okay?" scott asked.

"what the hell did you do to me?" corey asked.

"you'll be all right." scott told him.

"there's blood." corey said feeling the back of his neck.

"you'll heal." scott told him.

"scott-" stiles tried but got cut off.

"he'll be fine! listen... i think it worked. i saw something. there were tunnels. pipes along the walls. there were these huge blue piles at the entrance. two on both sides." scott explained drawing it on a notepad.

"wait a second, i know this. i've seen this before. that's one of the tunnels i used to skateboard in. remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" stiles said.

"it's the water treatment plant." lydia said.

"that's where they are. that's where we'll find liam and hayden." scott said.

scott rushed down the stairs and everyone followed behind him.

"scott. scott, slow down. just think for a second, okay? mason shouldn't be going." stiles told him.

"liam's my best friend. i'm going." mason told him.

"oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? i wasn't aware of that development." stiles said.

"well, if you're not going, i could use the help." scott told stiles

"no, i'm coming just as soon as i talk to my dad. they're moving that body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it." stiles told him.

"hows he gonna do that?" malia asked.

"i don't know. but whoever took that last one was strong enough to flip my jeep." stiles told them.

"we can bring theo." malia said pointing at him.

"maybe i better stay here. you know, in case the doctors decide to make a house call for corey." theo said looking back at him.

"scott, stiles is right. i mean, just slow down and think." lydia said.

"i am thinking... about how liam and hayden could already be dead." scott said.

"they're not dead, not yet." marcie said.

"you could've hurt him, scott. really hurt him." lydia said.

"i have to find liam." scott said as he walked out with mason and malia following behind.

"hey, text us if anything happens." stiles told malia.

"i got it." malia replied.

"anything at all, okay?" marcie said as they walked out of the house on the way to rescue liam and hayden.

-

marcie and stiles went to the hospital to go talk to his father.

marcie grabbed his hand and they walked into the hospital.

stiles stopped once he heard his phone ringing and he picked it up.

marcie heard him talking to the mechanic and he asked how long stiles' jeep had caught on fire.

"you tell me, man. you're the mechanic. if the gas tank didn't rupture and nothing electrical was burned, then how did the fire start?" stiles asked.

"spontaneously combusted? that's your answer? are you kidding?" stiles said.

his father had walked up to him and pulled the phone away from his ear.

"what are you two doing here?" he asked.

"we came to talk to you." marcie told him.

"dad, you gotta leave the body, okay? leave it and let whoever wants to take it just take it. trust me." stiles said.

"i'm doing my job, stiles." his father said before turning away.

"yeah, you've been real busy. arresting people you know are innocent." stiles said as him and marcie followed his father.

"go home. now." his father said getting on the elevator.

he turned his head and saw that marcie and stiles had followed him.

"this is not up for debate." he said.

"well, then, we're not leaving." stiles replied.

"you know, clark mentioned something about, uh, key cards for the library. do you all have after hours access?" his father asked.

"yeah. yeah, we do. i'd show you mine, but i lost it a couple of weeks ago." stiles replied.

marcie didn't need werewolf abilities to know that he was lying.

after getting off the elevator, stiles and marcie went to sit in the waiting room.

marcie saw stiles take out his library card and he threw it in the trash beside him.

"stiles, i'm sure he'd understand." marcie said grabbing his hand.

"how do you know that?" stiles asked her.

"because i did." marcie replied making stiles look up at him.

"what would i do without you?" stiles asked her before moving a strand of hair behind her ear.

"trust me, i ask myself that every day." marcie joked before kissing him.

-

the alarm was blaring by the morgue so stiles and marcie went to see what was going on.

"dad? dad!" stiles shouted running through the foggy hall.

"dad?" stiles said as they approached him.

"dad, the body." stiles said.

they went into the morgue and the body was gone.

"who the hell took the body?" marcie asked.

-

theo saved them. he saved liam and hayden and brought them back.

lydia was happy to see they were both okay and they were asleep when scott, mason and malia returned.

theo gave scott and malia a hug. he was relieved that he was safe.

-

marcie, lydia and stiles were in his room and stiles had passed lydia a name tag. parrish.

"it's him. he's taking the bodies." stiles said.

"it's parrish." marcie said.

"then i think i know where he's taking them." lydia replied.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

109K 1.7K 24
What happens when Stiles and Scott become the pack parents they were destined to be? Characters belong to MTV Teen Wolf
Calamity [Book 2] Lils द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3.1K 57 18
Lindsey Dunbar's journey in the supernatural world continues. New relationships and enemies arise. And not everything is like it seems. Will they be...
536K 9.2K 38
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Imagine yourself laughing at Liam as he dresses up as a princess while your babysitting together, or im...
131K 2.6K 32
with derek hale as the new alpha the gang find new threats in beacon hills teen wolf | s2