Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles

334 6 0
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Warning! Heavy gore and beating

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite....
Caleb felt heartbroken as he watched his first-ever friend and family walk away from him, leaving his side just like he left his. He then heard footsteps behind him, he knew it was his friends, but he just didn't turn around. Caleb only stared at Shigaraki who was now a speck in the dark distance. "Come on guys. Let's just go home, we've had a busy day", Hugo says soothingly. The others nod in agreement and start walking towards the limo that was in the distance.

Kaiya, Sierra and Midoriya went to Caleb's side. "Come on Caleb", Midoriya whispers, "let's go." He gently grabbed his friend by the arm and pulled him up. The four of them walked quietly as Caleb held in his tears.

    If I could rewind time, Caleb thought, I would've fought back harder to stay by your side....

Miss Ariel informed Mr. Grimm that she was gonna have Caleb stay at home for the practical exam since he was still a bit shaken up after the unexpected encounter between him and Shigaraki. The goth was really dysfunctional for a while when they had gotten home.

Crying.

Apologizing repeatedly.

Hyperventilating.

Now these things might sound like he's just being overdramatic. But after seeing his long-lost friend, memories of the day he was taken away from Japan and to California flooded into his mind. Midoriya would come and stay with Caleb a little after school trying to get his mind off of what happened until he was taken home by Mr. Zach.

Today was the day that they were going to have their practical exam. Something they have all been working hard on training for. They've already done the written exam, but now they were going to fight against the teachers.

"I'll talk to Nezu about it", Mr. Grimm says, "hopefully he'll excuse Caleb." Miss Ariel nods her head as she watches the other six head out the door and towards the limo. "He probably will. But, you know he is gonna ask you why, don't lie to him", Miss Ariel states. Mr. Grimm nods his head as he was the last to walk out the door.

The raven haired woman closes the door and heads to the living room where Caleb sat, wrapped in a dark purple weighted blanket, staring out of the large window and into the baby blue sky. "Seems really nice outside huh Caleb", Miss Ariel asks. Caleb only grunts for a response. Miss Ariel sighs tiredly, doing her best to cheer the goth up. And as if he were reading her thoughts he says, "why are you trying?"

"Because I care. All of us do."

"After I was taken from Japan and to America. I hated the man; he forced me to use my quirk for his illegal business purposes. I hated his whore of a wife, she blamed me for every little thing that I did or did not do. I felt like I couldn't trust anyone." Caleb then turned to look at the woman's amethyst eyes with his dead yellow. "Tomura was the only one who I considered family before I met you guys."

    Miss Ariel gets up from the chair and over to the sofa, pulling the boy into her arms and resting her head on top of his. "I know. And I can't say that I understand because we've all lived through different paths of hell...but you're with us now. And we love you." Caleb smiles softly before leaning more into the raven's touch.

I promise, Caleb thought, when I get to them...I'm gonna tear their pride into shreds and watch them suffer in hell.

👿💀👿

Dominic, Veronique, Sierra, Hugo, Ollie and Kaiya walked through the school and headed down the stairs of the lower ground. "Dominic!" The ginger turned his head around to see Midoriya standing at the top of the stairs, panting loudly to catch his breath. Dominic heads back up the stairs, Kaiya and Ollie looking at him in question until they saw the greenette waiting for him.

Dominic steps over the chain that's attached from the railing to the wall to keep the outside students from going down there. "What kid", Dominic asks sternly. "I-is Cal alright", Midoriya asks. "Miss Ariel had him stay home. Thinking it'd be the best for him since...the other day." Midoriya nods his head understanding. "Was Shigaraki...the main reasoning for him to be in distraught?" Dominic shakes his head answering silently. The ginger looks down at his phone.

Only ten more minutes before school starts, he thought. He steps over the chain, making Midoriya stumble back. "We've got ten minutes before school, so make your questions quick and easy to answer."

"Even the ones about you guys?"

    "Depends on if they're not that sensitive of a topic."

"Okay." Dominic texted Sierra so she'd know what he was doing and wouldn't worry about his whereabouts.

Dominic: Hey I'm with Midoriya so don't worry about where I'm at

Sierra: Alright

Sierra: Hey don't be late or else!

Dominic: Or else what😏

Sierra: 😑

Dominic:😐...ok

Midoriya giggles as he peeks over at the older kids' conversation, making Dominic move his phone away and mumble 'nosy'.

"So", Dominic says, "what do ya wanna know?" Midoriya thought for a second, he had a lot of questions on his mind but didn't want to bombard the ginger with them all at once. And he especially didn't want to touch a nerve. So he started of with simple questions which Dominic spoke about easily. But then the questions soon got answered less and less, until none of them were answered throughly. Only getting things like "too personal" or "that's something you should ask them" or even silent answers.

The time drew near for the school day to start. The boys then parted ways and headed off to class.

I really hope Cal's okay, Midoriya thought.

••••••••

It was now time for their practical exams to begin. And as usual it seemed, Class R.I.P. was with Class 1-A. The elite class didn't hate them, just tolerated them to a certain extent. The students were facing the teachers as Nezu began explaining the rules on what they were gonna do. Veronique soon lost interest and drifted off into her thought bubble.

Man I am booooorrrrred.

Kinda hungry too.

I wonder what Caleb is doing now. Probably sleeping, lucky bastard.

I don't really wanna do this either, but Mr. Grimm will have my head for breakfast if I don't even try caring about the test.

Who are those two in the distance?

Wait? Two in the distance?

Veronique turns her head towards to the people who obviously didn't know how to be stealthy. But it seemed that their focus was on her. Or rather, her and her class specifically.

They were both dressed in black. One being a woman with red curly hair and the other being a male with blonde hair and a muscular figure. Veronique taps Dominic on his arm, but made sure that nobody else saw. The ginger looks down at the raven as she slightly tilts her head, telling him to look over. He keeps his head straight, but cuts his hazel eyes over at the two stalkers.

He smirks and looks down at Veronique. "What should we do about them", she asks. "Well...", Dominic says as he looks over at the terrible hiders. "I think we need to see what they want. Wouldn't you agree Veronique?" The raven's multicolored eyes glowed brightly with insanity.

"Sure~."

••••••••••

    *This section will be mentioning blood/gore. If you do not care for that, please skip to the end. You all have been advised*  

     Dominic and Veronique were partners for the practical exam. Luckily for them, it wasn't their turn yet, so they decided to wander around and get as far away as possible for the two strangers to follow. The teens would sneak glances behind them to make sure that they were actually being followed. Which they were. The farther they got from the class, the closer the footsteps were. Dominic puts his hands in the pockets of his pants to the hero outfit, keeping ahold of a certain object.

Right when they got to a secluded area, a large pair of hands grabbed at Veronique. But she quickly turned around and threw a hard punch to his jaw. The man stumbled and fell right on his back. Veronique hit her knuckles together, which made a clicking sound as if wine glasses were lightly bumping against each other. The red haired woman charged for the girl, but Dominic was quick to land a blow to her stomach. The woman tumbled back but was stopped by a wall.

Veronique giggles while Dominic kept a straight face. The two who were on the ground looked at them in slight fear as they stared into the teens glowing eyes. What was making them more nervous were the rings that connected to one another around their four fingers close to their knuckles. Or to put it simpler...

Brass Knuckles.

Dominic crouches down to the woman, his facial expression blank yet his eyes held a dangerous glint. "So", Dominic says in a menacing tone, "wanna tell us why you're following us?" The woman stayed silent. "Okay. How about we start off with names so I don't have to call you Thing 1 and Thing 2", Veronique says. Still no answer.

Dominic's anger grew and he punched the woman in the face. She yelled in pain as she fell over. "Fuck knowing their names, we'll just consider them Thing 1 and Thing 2", Dominic sneered, "now. You two are gonna tell us why you're after us. If you give us a bullshit answer or don't respond. You're gonna get punched. Okay?"

     Veronique and Dominic sat the two stalkers up against the brick wall beside each other.

(Thing 1 is the woman & Thing 2 is the man because....I can't think of any good names. I'm sorry😑)

     "First question", Veronique chirps, "why are you following us?" No response. Dominic punched Thing 2 in the face. "Ahh! Okay! Okay! Our boss wanted us to keep an eye on your guys' every move", Thing 2 shouts through the pain.

"Don't think shouting will help~. We're in a secluded part of the campus. Nobody goes over here. So that makes the two of us lucky!" Thing 1's eyes widened as she teared up. "Oh don't try to cry", Dominic sneers, "it's not gonna soften our hearts."

     "W-we're just t-trying to do our job", Thing 1 sobs. "Who are you working for", Dominic asked. "I don't know." Veronique looks at the red haired woman, "what do you mean you don't know who you're working for", the raven hissed.

"She keeps her identity hidden along with the others that work closely alongside her. Nobody knows who she is except them!" The two teens look over at each other. "Don't believe you", the ginger says. "Wait! She's telling the truth", Thing 2 says, "we don't know who she is. All we know is that she wants the seven of you for something."

    "What's the "something"?"

    "She says...it's something that you all have that she needs for her plan."

     "What plan?"

    "The boss didn't give us all of the detail. We just do our jobs or else she executes us."

      "Damn. She does that", Veronique asks with slight interest. Thing 2 nods his head. "I still don't believe you. Nobody is that stupid to work for someone and know nothing", Dominic says, "I think you're just trying to protect her. That's probably also why there's not a single drop of evidenced on your organization. So we'll ask again..who is she?"

    Thing 1 and Thing 2 stay silent. The teens look at each other, then back to the adults. "Well. I guess we just have to beat the information out of you."

💀👿💀

     Thing 1 and Thing 2 were beaten and bloody. The two were sprawled out on the grass  while the teens stood above them, breathing heavy as they're eyes were glowing brighter than before, almost giving off a burning sensation. "Again", Dominic hisses. Veronique pulls the man up by his collar, having him leveled to Dominic's face. "Who. Is. Your. Boss?!"

Thing 2's puffy face lolled from side to side as he tried to raise his head up. But he was too weak to even breathe. He coughs up blood, making it splatter in the ginger's face. "Gabriella...Banks", Thing 2 says. "Gabriella", Veronique says in question. "Banks", Dominic finishes.

       "She's behind the whole project. That's our boss."

    "What's the project for", Veronique asks. The raven haired girl drops the man as he lands with a thud face-first. He moans in pain but he's quickly shut up by Dominic's foot, who had kicked him hard to where Thing 2 fell onto his back. Thing 1 tried to move away by clawing into the ground and use what little strength she has. Veronique saw this and her smile grew wide which showed off her sharp canines. "And where do you think you're going~", Veronique asks with a harmonious tone.

     She pulls the woman up by her hair and sits her beside the man. Thing 1 only groaned in pain. "What's the project for", Dominic asks. It was quiet for a moment until Thing 1 takes a shallow breath. "It's for...whatever...you and your little friends...have", she says. "What we have", Veronique asks in question. "She says...it's one of the strongest but most deadliest things that a human can have. It's indestructible. It could wipe out...99% of the world."

      "Is that also why you all came into our last home", Dominic asks. Thing 1 nods her head slowly. Dominic hums as he starts walking off, "Come on Veronique. We'll be up soon for the test." Veronique snaps her fingers as a cheeky grin creeps along her face, "you're right! Just give me a second."

    Veronique leans the adults against the wall, side by side. "There you go! That's a little more comfortable now isn't it? Also...don't let me catch you around anymore. Or else you won't be able to live to tell the tale. " She then throws a white handkerchief at the man and gives them a sadistic smile.

"You guys should probably clean yourselves up. You look terrible...hehe."

••••••••

     "Hey Veronique", Dominic says.

     "Yeah", Veronique answers.

     "They said that their boss is Gabriella Banks."

      "Yeah...so?"

     "Her last name...it's Kaiya's."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 53 1
The class gets kidnapped and trapped by a group they'd never heard of. Their quirks are disabled and they are forced to stay chained together. Katsu...
7.4K 205 47
Hazaezal Jones is a complicated individual with an even more complicated quirk. After causing a major accident at her last school and spending months...
18.1K 452 24
A My hero academia fanfic Midoriya has been labeled as the number one villain, but only has that tittle to help catch or assassinate villains. Once a...
21.2K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...