His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
♡LOOKIE♡
이 밤
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Run

29.2K 958 494
By PPian0

A/N: OMG YOU GUYS!!!! 😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ YOU ARE AMAZING!! THANK YOU SO MUCH 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you!! I hope you continue to enjoy the story!!! ❤❤❤❤ (ps: long ch ahead 😅🤦‍♀️😘)
~*~

Y/N Pov:
"For fuck's sake," I hissed, my feet braced against the bed frame as I leaned back and pulled against the chain, "break...already YOU...PIECE....OF SHI-OW!!!"

I dropped my feet and slid closer to the bed, giving my arm a rest, but wiggled my fingers to speed up blood flow. My digits were a rather unhappy red and it was gross. Over the course of what felt like hours, I had twisted myself into different positions on the bed and floor to try and snap the chain, but nothing worked. All I managed to do was rub the delicate skin so raw it was now oozing blood.

Not that that was important. Besides, after that (episode?) with Yoongi earlier, there was no way I would stay here and wait for him to...calm down? Act normal? No. We'd been together long enough that I could read the personas he used for work and the mood shifts that came with them, but this was not one of them.

This was stranger danger. Daddy? Kitten? Like hell.

I was not sticking around for another meeting with that guy. I just had to figure out how to get out of here and stay awake long enough to avoid any more sneak attacks.

"Except you're exhausted, jet lagged, and Yoongi definitely has the advantage since he can go days without sleeping properly because Idol life is insane." I groaned, resting my head against the edge of the bed.

Stop it, Y/N. Now is not the time to be negative. There's one last thing you can try and it's gonna hurt, so focus.

Repositioning myself, I took a deep breath and sat cross-legged on the floor, my face against the mattress in case I needed to muffle myself.

Ugh. This is such a bad idea.

Gingerly, I raised both hands. My left was already swelling, so if I was going to do this it had to be now, or I'd miss my chance. Using my right hand, I began manipulating the thumb of the left, tugging and wiggling it to soften the joint.

Jimin, Jin and I used to have flexibility competitions when Yoongi and I first started dating, and while Jimin always won, I could freak the two out with my ability to shift certain joints in and out of place - like my thumbs.

Biting the edge of the mattress, I worked the digit until there was an audible pop and a searing pain exploded in my hand. Yelling into the mattress and fighting the sudden tears, I slid the handcuff off and immediately shifted my thumb back into place. With a whimper, I wiggled it to make sure I hadn't damaged a nerve and sighed in relief.

That's gonna hurt for days, though. Great.

For several minutes I focused on taking slow, steady breaths, and when it was manageable, stood up. Quickly, I opened the blinds and as expected, I was in a high rise apartment. Judging by the bright sunshine outside it was mid-day or close to it.

Which means I've been here at least 6 hours and haven't seen or heard anyone except Yoongi. Not at the dorm, then.

Surprisingly, the room wasn't as empty as I had thought. A large bed I never wanted to see again, a small bedside table with a lamp, a closet, dresser, an empty bookcase bolted to the floor, and a door that led to...

A BATHROOM!!!

After I relieved myself, I washed my hands (being very careful with my left) then my face. A quick check revealed there was absolutely nothing I could use as a weapon in the bathroom.

"Of course not." I groaned. "Mr. Genius ass probably thought of that."

But that means I can't pick the lock either...Where's Bacon when you need him.

Stalking back into the bedroom I stood in front of the door and studied it. It looked like one of those doors that was hollow in the middle, so even though it was wood, it wouldn't take much to break. I just needed to use enough force to against it.

But if anyone else is here and they hear me, I'm screwed...ugh. Choices, choices.

Suddenly, muffled sounds came from the other side and my heart shot into overdrive, flooding me with adrenaline. I scrambled away, frantically looking for anything I could use on the visitor, which of course, was absolutely nothing. Yoongi had glued the stupid lamp down.

Fuck my life. Well, when all else fails...

I hid behind the door. Pathetic, but there was nothing else I could do. When the door swung open, a small woman walked in carrying a tray.

"Y/N?"

Eun-ji?

A smile spread across my face but before I could reply, she continued. "Did you fall off the bed? I told Min-nim he needed to use the chloroform again. Aish, he doesn't listen."

Wait. What?

Confused, I watched as she set the tray on the bed and walked around to where the handcuffs dangled. Two thoughts hitting me at the exact same time.

She knew; and more importantly...

"Y/N?" She peaked at the floor where I had been earlier, her voice irritated.

RUN!

I spun around the door and slammed it shut behind me just as she noticed my presence and yelled in surprise. Shaking, I jammed the lock into place as Eun-ji began violently rattling the handle, shrieking at me from the other side.

Horrified, I stepped back from the vibrating wood. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON?!?

"Y/N!!!" She screamed, banging the door like her life depended on it. "COME BACK HERE!!YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!"

My mind raced with a million questions but instinct took over and I shook the thoughts away.  Questions later, run now.

Turning, I darted down the hall and to the front entrance. I didn't care that I looked like a lunatic or that I didn't have shoes on, I yanked the door open anyways and ran out. All I wanted was to put as much space between me and this nightmare as possible.

~*~

Baekhyun's Pov:
I shook my head at the little potato wrapped in blankets on the couch. How someone so small could be so stubborn was beyond me. It had been just over an hour since she arrived and scared me and Kyungsoo half to death.

"See, this is why Sehun says you have wrinkles. Stop frowning at me."

The frown deepened and I chuckled. "Keep it up and I'll pick a horror movie."

There we go.

Y/N changed the her tactics and pouted like Sehun, mumbling something about sadists.

At least she's relaxing now.

I frowned as I remembered the confused security guard on the phone trying to explain that Y/N had arrived in a taxi without any money. When we'd gone downstairs, we realized that wasn't all she was missing. She refused to tell us exactly what happened, saying only that someone had been in her apartment and she was afraid to go back. After seeing the state she was in, Kyungsoo had paid the bill and ordered everyone upstairs.

While she had showered and changed into a pair of Sehun's sweats, we'd called Suho and made a plan. Kyungsoo would keep an eye on her while I went to get her things from her apartment. The others would come home and we would figure out what the hell was going on. All Y/N had to do was sleep, except she was fighting it, more worried about where we were.

"Where are you going?" She asked quietly, her eyes watching Kyungsoo as he cooked.

"I'm just going to run a quick errand, I'll be right back." I said, ruffling her hair. "Kai and Chen will be home soon, so you should enjoy the peace while you can."

She huffed under the blanket, so I swatted her gently with a Ryan pillow.

Taking it from me, she finally lay down. Kyungsoo's plan was working. The soup and the movie would be exactly what she needed to fall asleep.

"Be careful."

I smiled and bent down, looping my pinky with hers. She worried too much. "Promise. We'll talk more when I come back, ne?"

Her head nodded against the pillow and I glanced at Kyungsoo before leaving. It was obvious he was thinking the same thing I was.

Y/N is family, and no one hurts our family.

~*~

The company apartment Y/N kept was in a building near ours, so I walked over with my assistant, Mr. Lee, and used the spare key her company had sent us to get in. Unlike Y/N's personal apartment, this was cold and boring. But her work items and favorite clothes from Paris were still in her suitcase, so I would take them to her first.

I found the luggage on the bed, but no phone or purse, so I headed for the kitchen. They were the two places a sleepy Y/N would go 

Yep, there they are.

Sure enough, her purse was on the counter with the phone sitting beside it.

"Ah Y/N-ah, what would you do without us, hmm?" I muttered, sliding the phone into her purse and grinning to myself. Even if she got mad at me for coming here, she would be happy to have her laptop and clothes back.

"Good question," a low voice chuckled behind me. "Why don't we ask her?"

Fear taced up my neck making my hand freeze over the bag. The apartment had been empty when I got here, and I had closed and locked the door behind me.

Where did he come from?!

Turning around, I found Min Yoongi watching me, from the other side of the kitchen, his dark eyes cold and unreadable.

"I was waiting for Y/N," he hummed, "but you showed up instead..." His head tipped to the side like he was trying to figure me out. "Why is it every time I look for her, I find one of you beside her?"

Why does that feel like a threat and not a question?

I swallowed nervously. My insides twisting as he watched me, every instinct warning me that something was wrong with him, but I refused to show how uncomfortable I was.

"How did you even know about the place?" I asked, changing the subject and looking for a way around him.

Yoongi smiled, and walked closer to me, blocking my exit. "Why shouldn't I know about it?"

I glared at him, backing up. "She ended it with you remember?"

His eyes flashed dangerously and I suddenly felt the need for more space between us.

Where's Mr. Lee??

"We had a misunderstanding, that's all." He growled, following me.

That made me stop and laugh. "Are you for real?! A misunderstanding?" I crossed my arms and raised my chin. "We know what happened, Suga. And unless Y/N misunderstood your dick being in Irene's body, I'd say your relationship status is pretty clear."

Yoongi clicked his tongue, obviously irritated, before his fist flew out and slammed into my jaw with so much force that my head snapped back. I felt the ground tilt under me a second before I hit the ground.

"We'll see about that." He mumbled, leaning over me as darkness took over my vision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 16.4K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
116K 2.9K 19
Kim MinJi, a princess but the problem is she doesn't know, she was kidnapped at a very young age, she was saved by a woman who took her in and took c...
133K 4.8K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
90.1K 3K 43
He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... ••• Y/n is a third-year college student who moved to South Korea as an opportunity to...