Why Dont We Imagines

By Reeseydoodles

Cute Gay short stories of the Why Dont We boys More

Ideas please
Janiel
Janah
Texting Mishap
Jachary
Jorbyn
Corbyn
Zorbyn
Donah
Jachary
Jachary
Zaniel
Important explanation
Zonah

Jachary

812 10 0
By Reeseydoodles

Requested by Besson_1998_ 
Type- Makeup sex
Warnings- Smut

>>>>>

   A 22 year old man named Zach Herron walked up to a house and knocked on the door. A few seconds later it opened, revealing a tall blonde.

     "Ay what's up Zach! you ready to do this?" They did a handshake as the blonde asked.

    "Hell yea Logan lets get right onto it" Zach decidedly yelled running to the dining room table. Meanwhile Jack woke up to an empty bed. This has been happening for about a month now.

     Every Tuesdays and Thursdays he would wake up to not be cuddled in his boyfriend of 5 years' chest. It makes him think he's being cheated on. So this time Jack followed Zach.

    He stood behind a tree listening to his conversation.

    "Ay what's up Zach! you ready to do this?" He heard the unfamiliar tall blonde ask.

    "Hell yeah Logan! Let's get right onto it!" He heard the door shut and snuck up to the window. He saw the two men sitting at the dining table talking with a book in front of them.

    Jack couldnt quite hear what the men were talking about but he could hear snippets.

   "Ohh what about this?" "Very pretty" "Oh you'd look sexy" "amazing" "I know I am" "ready?" "I think I wanna marry you" <song lyrics that Zach sung but Jack don't know that

    Tears filled Jacks brown eyes as he ran back home. The 24 year old slammed the door shut and pulled at his hair. He screamed, hoping all the feeling would spill out of his system with the scream. But it didnt.

    He calmed down after a while and sat on the couch after rinsing his face so it didn't look like he was crying anymore. He say on the couch going over what he was going to tell the younger.

    "Where were you love?" He shook his head. "I've missed you baby" he shook his head again. "Why have you been gone every Tuesday and Thursday it's been a month are you cheating on me?" Jack groaned in frustration.

    The door handle made a noise and the door opened. "I'm home gorgeous!" Zach yelled shutting the door behind him. Jack perked up at his voice and ran into the taller boys arms.

    "I missed you" Jack mumbled making a smile creep onto Zachs slightly pale face.

     "I missed you more than you'll ever know" Jack looked at Zach with a confused face

     "But you're always out Tuesdays and thursdays?" Jack asked and Zach sighed. "Why?"

    "I can't tell you" Zach said getting a little annoyed that Jack can't trust him.

    "But why not!" Jack yelled backing away from his lover.

   "Because I can't Jack why cant you trust me!"

  "Because you're cheating on me!"

   "I am not!" Zach yelled getting closer to the slightly shorter boy.

  "Then why can't you tell me" Jack whispered slowly breaking down.

    "Because it's something special that I'm doing for you I might as well do it now" Jack let a tear run down his cheek.

   "No you dont have to I'm sorry I ruined it, I don't deserve it now because I assumed you were cheating because I-" Zach cut off Jack rant with a passionate kiss.

    It soon turned heated as Zach kissed across Jacks jawline and down his neck. Jack moaned as his boyfriend left hickies. Zach pulled apart to take both their shirts off.

   Zach kissed down Jacks chest and sucked on one of Jacks nipples. Jacks breath hitched at the new feeling. He moaned as Zach pinched the other sensitive bud and made his tounge dart across his nipple repeatedly. Zach continued down his abdomen.

    Jack squirmed as Zach teasingly pulled Jacks sweatpants off. His boner growing. Zach kissed the cloth covered cock and licked a stripe on the breifs.

   Soon they were both naked and Zach was sucking Jack. Zachs tongue darted around the tip and he gently sucked on it. He came up with a pop and stuck his tongue out and swiped it in Jacks slit. Jacks moans filled the room and he came with a small scream. Zach pulled off Jacks member making a pop sound.

     Zach pecked Jacks lips and went back down. Jack gasped as Zachs tongue licked a stripe across his hole. Jack moaned at the familiar pleasure. Zachs tongue circled around the puckering hole before it slid in and licked the walls inside of Jack.

     Jack moved his hips wanting more than just his boyfriends tongue eating him out. Zach kissed the hole and sat up. The younger male grabbed the lube from the side table cabinet and squirted it on his own fingers.  He slowly stuck a finger in Jack and pumped it in and out.

    Jack moaned and whined wanting more than just one skinny finger. "Oh Daddy please more" Jack moaned, his eyes rolling back as Zach added a second finger. Jack calling Zach daddy was one of Zachs biggest turn on's.

     Zachs third finger slipped in and grazed his boyfriends prostate. Jack moaned louder and Zach pulled his fingers out. He grabbed a condom and ripped the small packet open, rolling the condom on his own member.

    He aligned himself up with Jack and slowly pushed in grabbing Jacks hands. Jack squeezed the youngest hands moaning. Zach waited for Jacks permission to start moving like everyother time they had sex.

    Zach started thrusting faster once Jack gave him the okay and Jack moved his hands so he's holding Zachs shoulders. Zach has his hands on either side of Jacks head, holding himself up.

    "Oh fuck Zach oh right there yeah" Jack moaned in pleasure once Zach hit his prostate. Zach stopped Thrusting into Jack cause a whine to come out of the olders mouth.

   "Whats my name?" Zach asked with a raised eyebrow.

    "Daddy your name is daddy" Jack cried out.

    "Now you are gonna have to beg me to fuck you since you called me Zach" Jack nodded and whimpered wanting Zach to pound into him again.

    "Im sorry daddy its just when you're inside of my ass I want you to pound into me till Im screaming your name and let everyone know Im yours, I want to feel you cum inside the condom I want to suck you off and share your cum" Jack whined and Zach moaned at what Jack told him. He started to thrust into his boyfriend again.

    Zach moaned at the feeling of being inside of his boyfriend, and hearing him moan his name. "Oh fuck Jack you feel so good around me" Zach told Jack and bit his ear gently. Jack came with a louder moan and Zach came in the condom. Zach collapsed next to Jack.

     Jack slowly rolled over and straddled Zach. Jack grabbed Zachs already hardened cock and sunk down on Zachs length. Jack moaned and Zach moaned with him.

     Jack rested his hands on Zachs chest to steady himself and Zach held Jacks waist helping his boyfriend bounce. They were moaning messes.

    "Ohhh D-Daddy right t-there" Jack stuttered as Zach hit his prostate. Jacks mouth was open, his eyes squeezed shut from the pleasure thats consuming him.

     Zach pulled him down and roughly kissed him. Jack kissed back and gripped Zachs hair as Zach pounded into him harder. The headboard creaked and the bed moved and squeaked from how hard Zach was going.

      "Im g-onna cum!" Jack slurred out. Zach moaned and nodded.

   "Let it baby boy come on" Jack came on their chests. He sat up and panted. Zach lifted him off and Jack crawled over in between Zachs legs and carefully took the filled condom and tied it and threw it out. He then grabbed the base of Zachs dick.

    He lightly sucked on the tip and swiped his tongue through the slit and came off with a pop. Jacks tongue licked from bottom to the top following the thick vein that leads to the tip.

     Zachs moan were shuttery when his older boyfriend licked his balls. Jack pumped Zach and sucked on the boys balls, sucking one in and popping one out only to repeated the gesture with the other.

     Jack licked up the vein again and bobbed his head up and down Zach big shaft. "Princess Im close!" Zach yelled and Jack hummed against Zachs shaft making Zach cum. Jack pumped getting all the cum he can in his mouth

     He crawled up to Zach and Zach pulled him in a kiss and licked the cum from Jacks mouth they both swallowed and Zach sucked on Jacks tongue.

Zach pulled away and cleaned their chests up and put on their boxers.

    "I love you Baby" Zach said and kissed the olders forehead. Jack was out like a light.

    ~~~~~~~

     Jack walked through the woods following a path lined by white roses. At the end was Zach. He had on a black tux and a white undershirt with a light purple bowtie.

     Jack looked around. Tears pooling his eyes.

       he looked at Zach who stood in front of the couch and Jack jumped in his arms.

    "Yes Zach yes" Zach smiled and kissed his lover softly. The kiss was full of love, nothing else.
---------------

  I have a co owner on this account and Im making another group account for anyone who wants to join pm me @Reeseydoodles
'''''
Here are some ideas that can help you we neeeeeeeeeeed them

Jachary (Jack x Zach)

Zonah  (Jonah x Zach)

Zaniel (Daniel x Zach)

Zorbyn  (Corbyn x Zach)

Zeben  (Eben x Zach)

Zyler (Tyler x Zach)

》》》》》

Janah (Jonah x Jack)

Jachary (Zach x Jack)

Janiel  (Daniel x Jack)

Jarbyn (Corbyn x Jack)

Jaben (Eben x Jack)

Jyler (Tyler x Jack)

》》》》》

Zonah (Zach x Jonah)

Conah (Corbyn x Jonah)

Donah (Daniel x Jonah)

Janah  (Jack x Jonah)

Jeben  (Eben x Jonah)

Tonah (Tyler x Jonah)

》》》》》

Zorbyn (Zach x Corbyn)

Jorbyn (Jonah x Corbyn)

Jarbyn  (Jack x Corbyn)

Dorbyn  (Daniel x Corbyn)

Ceben  (Eben x Corbyn)

Cyler (Tyler x Corbyn)

》》》》》

Dorbyn (Corbyn x Daniel)

Donah (Jonah x Daniel)

Zaniel (Zach x Daniel)

Janiel (Jack x Daniel)

Deben (Eben x Daniel)

Dyler (Tyler x Daniel)

*yes I know they're brothers*

》》》》》

Smut

Fluff

Depression

Suicidal

Upset

Happy

School

Family

Male pregnancy

Scared

Argument

Brake up

Kiss and make up

Songfic

Sickfic

Holiday

Drunk

Wisdom teeth

Act.

》》》》》

Give me some Ideas literally just list a ship, Which preference and give me a small summery of what you want it to be about and comment oh also if its smut then tell me who's more dominate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 493 20
not-so-short but sweet and kind of angsty dorbyn one shots ! for the ones that don't have the energy to read full books but want something over 1k wo...
104 9 9
All my storied I write will mostly be on here. They are mostly about Why Don't We and my friends and I, but i'm always open for ideas. Mostly busy so...
2K 74 10
FANFIC
12.2K 226 32
Just a book with a bunch of why don't we imagines for all my fellow limelights!!! (Notice!! May contain cussing, smut scenes and maybe some boyxboy...