SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
Movie Time
My Town
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Chaos
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
The End

Funeral

8.9K 215 100
By just_a_normal_gurll

************
"When someone you love
becomes a memory,

************

"I think it's better if we go inside I don't think it's safe outside."

"Yeah good idea." Nathan said as he turned off his cigarette.

We walked inside the house and went up to Nathan's room.

"Zoe. I need to talk to you about something." Nathan said.

"Uhmm yeah sure, what is it??" I said as I sat on his bed.

"I can't lie to you anymore."

"Uhm Nathan, what's going on??"

"Remember when you told me that you love me?" He said as I gulped.

"Y-yes." I said as started playing with my fingers. Why would he mention it he's probably going to kick me out of the house.

"When I saw Crystal crying while holding Damon's body, I-I felt like shit. I started picturing you dead in my hands and I- I couldn't handle the thought of that."

"Fuck, Zoe, I love you." He said as I gasped.

What HE loves ME!!!

What the fuck.

"You don't have to say it back to make me feel better that would be a dick move." I said as I scoffed.

"Zoe, I'm fucking serious."

"Yeah and unicorns are real."

"Zoe, you're pissing me off. I just told you how I feel and you're here comparing my feelings to a fucking unicorn."

"You're serious."

"Yes I have been for the last fucking minute." He said as I smiled.

"For a person who just confessed his undying love for me, you sure as hell curse a lot." I said as he smirked.

"Come here you idiot." He said as he grabbed me from my waist and kissed me.

"I love you too Nathan Gray." I said as I looked into his beautiful eyes.

You know what happened next...

I woke up at 8 am and looked around, I found my self naked in Nathan's room.

Nathan was sleeping peacefully near me, oh and did I mention he was naked too.

Good thing there was a blanket covering us.

Nathan's chest was uncovered and his body was so perfect.

How just how??

I decided to go take a shower and after it, I would wake him up, because we have a funeral to attend.

I took a shower then changed into one of Nathan's shirts.

"Nathan, wake up." I said softly as I touched his chest.

After a few 'wake up's Nathan finally started shifting in his sleep.

"Morning." He said and his morning voice never sounded better.

"Hey." I said as I smiled at him.

"When did you wake up??"

"An hour ago." I said as he nodded.

"I'm gonna go change, you go ahead and take a shower. I'll see you in a bit." I said.

"Yeah okay." He said as I gave him one quick smile and left his room.

Once more the house was quiet. Not a murmur heard.

I walked to my room and closed the door behind me. Then I changed into a black dress and wore my black heels.

I blowdried my hair and left it free then I applied a small amount of makeup and stood in front of the mirror.

"You look nice." I heard Nathan say as I turned around to see him dressed up in a black suit.

"You don't look bad yourself." I said as I walked towards him and gave him a small peck.

"Let's go wait for them downstairs." Nathan said.

"Yeah okay, but Nathan?"

"Yes??"

"Talk to your sister. Please." I said as Nathan took a deep breath.

"Fine. Now let's go." He said as I nodded and walked with him downstairs.

"Morning." I said as we reached the living room to see everyone waiting in the living room except for Crystal.

I heard a couple of 'Mornings' muttered the. I asked, "Where's Crystal?"

"She's in her room. She'll be here in a minute." Olivia said as I nodded.

I sat on the couch near Blue, "How is he?" I asked her in a low voice.

"Not good." She said as she looked at him, "and I don't know what to do." she added.

"Give him space but at the same time stay with him." I told her, "I love you sis I really do and I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed it the most. But I promise you I will try my hardest to be the best sister you'll ever have." I added.

"I love you too sis, and I'm sorry for being a bitch." She said as she gave me a weak smile.

"It's fine love." I said as I hugged her, "now go stay with him. He needs you." I added as she nodded and went to Theo.

I watched her as she sat near him and held his hands while he looked up at her and smiled.

"Let's go." I heard Crystal say as she walked out of the house.

Crystal was wearing a plain black shirt that I strongly recognize Damon wearing it once. And she wore a black tight skirt and black glasses on her eyes.

We all went in pairs to the funeral except for Crystal she went with Jessica and Justin.

"Nathan." I said as we reached.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"No, but I will be." He said as he opened his car door.

I walked beside Nathan until we reached Damon's soon to be grave.

We sat down facing a podium and waited for the ceremony to begin.

After a few speeches, it was Crystal's turn to speak.

"I don't know what to say. I still can't believe that he died. But what I do know is that it's not fair, it's not fair that he didn't get to know that he'll be a father, it's not fair that he wont get to hold his first unborn child. It's just not fair. I love him so much, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do know. I don't know who to wake up for. I don't know what I'll tell my child when he asks me about his father. I love you and I will never forget you Damon." Crystal said which made me tear up.

I looked at Nathan who was clenching his jaw, so I placed my hand in his in which he squeezed later on.

But his eyes never met mine.

An hour passed and Crystal was now placing white roses on Damon's grave.

After she finished placing the flowers, we started placing a flower one by one.

Everyone started leaving after they placed their roses.

Crystal remained standing in front of Damon's tombstone.

"Crystal, we have to go." Jessica told Crystal when everyone left.

"I'm staying here." Crystal said.

"Crystal, Damon wouldn't want you to do that to yourself nor to his child." Jessica said as Crystal nodded.

"Let's go home." Jessica said as she walked with Crystal and Justin to her car.

Nathan and I started walking to his car too.

30 minutes later we reached back home, Nathan was sprawled on his bed and I sat near him after I took off my heels.

"Nathan-"

"Zoe-"

We said at the same time.

"Go ahead." I told him.

"I can't wait anymore. I want you to be with me forever." He said as he walked towards me and kneeled down.

"Nathan, what are you doing?"

"Zoe Willson, will you marry me?"

************
that memory becomes
a treasure."

Song:
Medicine ~ Daughter

Follow me on...

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 40 29
Talia Hernández who's a mafia daughter who gets married of to Nathaniel King he's supposedly ruthless, she is against it but has no choice as the dea...
7K 114 14
Liam Sullivan, heir to the biggest mafia gang in the area. Skylar Warren, small town girl who has never been in the real world. A chance meeting chan...
71.9K 1.8K 42
Skylar Noveila is a rebellious teen who always had a salacious attraction for men beyond her age. Maybe it was the daddy issues she didn't quite know...
348 32 25
Melody had never been the same after three heartbreaking moments happened in her life. She went from being a sweet innocent woman to a b...h. Elijah...