Henny, Caffeine, Green & Nico...

By Miss_Hoodnificent

Why not tap into the early love - hate story of Arlie and Heather from my "Thug Love Series"? *вe ѕυre тo нa... More

I'm Very Lucky
And Then There Was Ivette Where Heather Wasn't
There Is Only One Reason Why I Love Showers...With Ivette
I Will Never Learn My Lesson Because Of Love. So Fuck Love.
Miss Me With It
I Hate That You're Right
That Snitch Game Too Much On Point
Decisions I May Regret Later
This Is Now My- Our Life

Introduction

10.8K 237 48
By Miss_Hoodnificent

______________________________
COPYRIGHT ©2014 BY Miss_Hoodnificent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO CONTENT IN THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.
______________________________

Henny, Caffeine, Green & Nicotine: Introduction

~Arlie P.O.V.~

I laid flat on my back, on the couch, with my head resting on a pillow that was propped up against the head rest. I bit my lip for a split second and watched her eyes dilate just slightly in response. I loved doin' that to her.

"Tell me, how long do you think we'll be together?" I asked as she straddled me. Her fingers intertwined with mine, her black hair pushed back behind her shoulders and a beautiful smile to match those vibrant blue eyes that stared right back into mine.

"Till death does us part." She chuckled, I felt her trying to bring herself down to me but I was pushing back on her. "Let me give you a kiss." She whined, playfully pouting.

"Death? That could be as soon as a few hours for me. Would you be able to handle if I was killed, this young? And no. You know what'll happen if you give me a kiss." She was now trying to pull her hands out of mine but I kept hers locked with mine. Her fit of struggle left me laughing to myself, till she realized she wasn't going to win this little battle.

"You're too good to die at fourteen. I'm sure of that." She rocked her hips slightly in an attempt to scoot up closer to me but I flinched at the sudden movement. "Problem?" I'm in jeans that are sagged so damn low, I shouldn't even bother with a belt or wearing jeans at that point. I just shook my head with a small exhale, that she failed to notice.

"Heather, we've only been together for six days. You can't be sure of a damn thing." We were at my house, since everyone else in my family was out doing God-knows-what. Actually, I know Mom was at work and I think Aldo was too but Gabriel was out in the streets for a change.

"I'm sure about you though. Now let me get a kiss." Her lips pulled back to form a seductive smirk. I pushed her back more which caused her eyebrows to furrow. "Arlie!"

"Why the yelling? You females always yell when you don't get what you want, you're saying you want a kiss but I know you want more than just that." I sat up and pushed her back down on the couch, so I was now on top.

"I like you on top." She said reaching up to kiss my neck, but I pulled back and let out a chuckle. "You're an ass." She hissed.

"Speaking of ass, I love yours." I watched her eyes follow my chains as they swayed. "You're so easily distracted." I thought Varo was bad but she's just as bad if not worse.

"It's shiny-"

"Oh believe me, I know they're shiny." One could say I over do it with shiny things and cars but that's just me. Her hands were running up my arms and looped around my neck. "How bad you want me right now?"

"Pretty badly, so you should just give me what I need." Now she needs me? It's only been six days. Well actually it's been a little longer than that, we've only been in relationship for six days but have known each other for a little while longer than that.

"Nah, let's get out of the house though. I wanna go walk around town and get an ice cream at the park." I have a sudden sweet tooth craving that needs to be handled right now before I go ape shit.

"Sweet tooth?" I nodded. "I remember you telling me I was sweet-"

"I also remember ice cream being much sweeter. So let's go." I pulled myself off of her and had to readjust everything I was wearing. Shirt, jeans, beanie- it's hard to stay stuntin'. "Don't look at me like that, let's go." I grabbed her hand and helped her up off the couch.

"Can you give me a piggy back ride?"

"You're fourteen, you can walk." I held the door open and followed after her. Her facial expression looked so sad and it made me feel bad. "You really want a piggy back ride huh?-"

"Yes please." Damn, eager much? I walked off the porch and she used the top step to hop on my back. "Hold my leg! I'm gonna fall!" She screamed with a laugh, holding onto my neck too tight.

"You're choking me, ease up on the neck. Shit, Heather, you tryin' to kill me?" She reached forward and gave me a kiss on my cheek. That doesn't make up for almost killing me, Heather.

"You need to shave again. Your facial hair tickled my lips." I just rolled my eyes and continued walking down the street.

"It's always something with you. Remind me again why you decided to be with me?"

"You were so handsome, your voice, the fact you're in IRG. You're just perfect to me." Nah, I'm a fuck up but aight, you can believe what you want. "Why did you want to be with me?" You were fine as fuck and made out with me the day we met, I was convinced.

"You're a chill person with a nice personality that matches your looks." Just tell her what she wants to hear and there won't be any arguments unless she figures out I'm telling her what she wants to hear, then I'm fucked.

"Aweee! I love you, Arlie." I literally stopped walking and almost dropped her ass on the sidewalk. Did she just say what I think she said? Am I sure she was talkin' to me? There could be another nigga named Arlie around but did I really hear that right?

"You realize what you said right?"

"Yeah, why? Don't you love me too?" There is only one right answer but that answer would be a lie. If I tell her the real right answer, she'll be upset and leave. That's not even fair, I can't win in this situation.

"Yeah." Short and simple. Love is some strong ass shit. If you could smoke love in a pipe, it's so strong, it could kill. I throw that word loosely when I talk about stuff I really like, like how I love cars and shiny things, but to love another human... I only love my Mom and myself. For all I know Heather could really love me but she really shouldn't.

"I can see us getting married one day." She said messing with my chains. How the hell you thinking about marriage? I haven't even thought about what flavor ice cream I'm gonna get, let alone when we're getting married.

"You're thinkin' way too far into the future. Drop down and walk next to me." I let go of her legs and grabbed her hand. "I see the ice cream truck over there." I said smiling as I looked at the truck. Those new rims he got on the truck were iced out... they'd look good on Aldo's car.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll meet you by the truck." I nodded my head and watched her walk off in the direction of the public bathroom. I continued to walk along the paved walk way till I got to the truck and dapped the ice cream man.

"Sup you lil' shit?" He laughed. "Ain't seen you in years. Last time I did, you stole one of my rims." Damn straight.

"You knew damn well not to park your truck in my hood while you had those iced out rims. You was taunting me." I protested, leaning against the side of his truck. Those new ones are taunting me too.

"Yeah whatever, what do you want?" He took a long sip of his water. I watched a bead of sweat roll down his face. It was a hot summer day but he's in a cold ice cream truck, how the hell is he managing to break a sweat? I'm out in the heat and haven't broken a sweat, talk about some role reversal.

"I'm still lookin', shit. Thinkin' I already know what I want, when your truck got more ice cream choices than the number of Jay Z's problems." I said looking at the ice cream choices. "How the fuck do little kids choose so quickly?"

"It's ice cream, Arlie." He said with a sigh. I heard footsteps and turned around to see a female walking up. I took a really good look. "What can I get you?" The ice cream nigga asked her. You could give her me, she looked like she needed a lil' taste of some Arlie.

"Let him-"

"Nah gon' ahead girl. I'm still lookin'." I said smiling at her. She was short, dark brown eyes and long black hair. I'm pretty happy right now. "I'm Arlie."

"Ivette." I held my hand out and she gladly shook it. "You know Lexis?" I nodded. "Are you in IRG?"

"Yup. How you know about IRG?" I wasn't even focused on the ice cream anymore. I was more focused on Ivette and what she had to say.

"I know about Lexis and he always stays repping IRG, since I've seen you around him, I just kind of assumed." She said pushing her bangs out of her face. Her dark eyes looking back at mine.

"You assumed right. Where you stay?"

"I'm from the West but moved to the North. I come back here to hang out with old friends and other family members." I nodded my head.

"You're cool with Lexis?" She nodded. "Maybe one day Lexis, his girl, you, and I could all kick it on his porch or something." I suggested, pulling my beanie off. It's just too hot for this.

"I'm down for that. Just let me know when."

"Let me get that number and I'll let you know when." I handed her my phone and watched her put her number in, then hand me back my phone. "I'll talk to Lexis and let you know what's up."

"Alright cool. Nice to meet you Arlie."

"Cool meeting you too." From the corner of my eye, I saw Heather walking out of the bathroom. That would be my indication to leave before Heather assumes some shit that ain't true. "Aye, let me get a vanilla chocolate swirl cone." I said to the ice cream truck nigga.

After a few moments I handed him a five dollar bill and grabbed the cone, taking a big lick from the top.

"You good now?" Heather asked, raising a brow.

"You don't even understand." Ivette walked behind Heather and flashed me a smile to match her wave. I gave a quick nod and chuckled at the confused face Heather had.

I already know this is goin' be one long relationship. Day six and already temptation came walkin' up.

Temptation shouldn't have came walkin' up in something it knew I couldn't just leave alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 26
Aaleyah, 25, had her eyes on Quay, 26, for years, when they finally became face to face at a baby shower. Before the night ended, they weren't face t...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
86.9K 2.2K 9
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story. Be Sure To Have Read My "Thug Love Series" First. The Order Is On My Profile Description. Hope Y'all Enjoy Keep It...
1.6M 35.8K 43
Robin leans against the counter. "So what are we? Enemies with benefits? Is that even a thing?" "Basically, we fuck raw and argue about who fucked th...