Bullied By Luke Hemmings.

By NiallHoransPerfect

Being told that you have to tutor your bully never really sounds good. When Caitlyn is told she has to tutor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 22

346K 9K 18.9K
By NiallHoransPerfect

Michael's POV:

"Why isn't Luke answering his phone?" I asked Calum, sighing.

"Why don't we just go to his house?" Calum suggested.

I agreed with Calum, and we started walking to Luke's house. We weren't that far away from Luke's house, and we were there in ten minutes. We stood at the door and then I knocked. About a minute later, Luke's dad came to the door. He must be going to work late or something.

"Oh hi, he should be in his room, just go straight up." He told us.

"Thanks." Calum mumbled before walking inside, me following behind him. I heard the front door close, and we walked up the stairs, going straight to Luke's room. Calum opened the door, and I really couldn't believe the sight I saw in front of me.

"What the fuck?" Calum said, probably thinking the same as me.

Luke's POV:

I woke up and smiled. Caitlyn was snuggled into my chest, my arms around her. She was still sleeping, her hair covering her cheeks. She looked so peaceful, and as much as I wanted to get up, I didn't want to wake her. So instead, I stayed lying down, Caitlyn cuddled into me.

About ten minutes later, I heard the front door open and close. When I saw that it was past half 11, I wondered why my dad had gone to work so late. Just as I was thinking that, my bedroom door opened. "What the fuck?"

Calum. I quickly turned my head towards the door. Calum and Michael are here. I shot up, waking Caitlyn as I did. Michael and Calum stood at the door, sending me weird looks. Shit. Doing the only thing I could think of, I opened my mouth.

"What the fuck Caitlyn?" I asked.

Caitlyn's POV:

I looked from Luke, to Calum and Michael and then back to Luke.

"What were you just doing?" Luke asked me, frowning slightly.

"I- what?" I asked. What was I doing? I wasn't doing anything! Luke was the one who pulled me into him last night! Luke was the one who had his arms wrapped around me when I woke up, until he pushed me off of him in a hurry and sat up. Luke was the one cuddling me!

"I get it." Michael said from the door. I looked over at him, along with Luke, who looked a bit worried, and he carried on. "Caitlyn's always looking at Luke. Obviously she has a crush on him. It's quite weird and desperate how she takes it all to extreme and gets into your house and bed, though."

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could, Luke did. "Last night, she was round tutoring me. It got late and I told her she could sleep on the couch because she kept asking me if she could stay round. Then I wake up and she's in my bed! That's so weird Caitlyn."

This is complete bullshit! Why is he making all of this up? He's the one who invited me round and asked me to stay. He was the one who told me he would sleep on the floor and then got into bed next to me. He's the one who cuddled me. Yet here I am, getting the blame for all of it, with Luke making me look like some obsessed freak! Luke insisted that I come round to take my mind off of Ashton and make me feel better, and now he's doing this. Did he plan all of this or something?

"That isn't true!" I protested.

"She's in denial." Calum said, making Michael laugh.

I just sat there, my legs still under the blanket. If I try and deny it, they're obviously going to think I'm lying. Why is Luke being such a dick?

"She even put your clothes on! What a creep!" Calum said. Michael started laughing, along with Luke.

"Go on then! Piss off!" Michael said.

So I did. I stood up, quickly grabbed my clothes and bag and ran out of the house without looking back at any of them. As I ran from the room, they all laughed at me, and I couldn't feel any more embarrassed and hurt.

How could Luke lead me on to thinking that, in some way, we were friends? He acts so nice one minute, then the next he's making me feel like complete shit! When I was round his house yesterday, it was so fun and it was completely taking my mind off of the whole Ashton thing. But as soon as I wake up, Calum and Michael are there and Luke makes me feel like nothing.

I got home as quickly as I could, going straight up to my room. I pulled off the clothes I borrowed from Luke with a grimace, throwing them outside my bedroom door. I decided to have a quick shower. The water wouldn't warm up, so a long shower wasn't an option. I was barely in the shower for five minutes, and I was glad when I hopped out. Grabbing my brush, I brushed the knots out of my hair and walked back into my room.

I wasn't planning on going anywhere today, so I pulled on a pair of leggings and a white vest top with a black zip up hoodie over it. While I waited for my hair to dry, I went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

"Caitlyn?" my mum called out.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"When did you get home?" she called from the living room.

Tired of shouting down to her, I walked downstairs and into the living room. She was sitting on the sofa watching TV with my dad.

"I don't know. About an hour ago, I guess. I went straight upstairs and got in the shower though." I told her.

"Oh. Did you have fun yesterday? Are you and Luke, you know, going out?" my mum asked, a grin on her face.

I frowned at her, shaking my head. "Definitely not. I suppose it was fun, we just watched films really. I left early this morning, his friends came round." I replied, not telling her the whole story.

"Why couldn't you stay round there too? Do you not get on with his friends?" my mum asked me, ignoring my dad, who told her to be quiet.

"You could say that." I said, turning around to walk back upstairs.

"Where are you going now?" my mum asked.

"To my room." I told her, and walked up the stairs and into my room.

_____________________

Luke's POV:

"Still, that's so weird. She's such a freak. I can't believe she got into your bed while you were asleep like that. No wonder she has no friends and people find her weird." Calum said, laughing with Michael. I forced a laugh.

Really with this whole thing, I felt terrible. I shouldn't have lied about that. She looked so embarrassed. Just as she was starting to like me and trust me, I completely blew it. I don't even know why I was hugging her last night, it just happened. I guess I do kind of like her. I'd be lying if I said that I weren't jealous in the slightest when I would see her and Ashton together. When I did, I hated Ashton. I had never spoken to him before, but I hated him. Then when he broke up with Caitlyn, I hated him even more because of how he made her feel. Sure, I know he hates me, and he has a reason to. I have no reason to hate him, but I do.

"Did you not even notice her get into your bed last night?" Michael asked me.

"No." I bluntly said. I wasn't going to stand there and make up more shit, making all of this even worse. I should just tell them the truth, but I can't. I'm such a dick.

"It's so annoying that you get stuck with the freak as a tutor." Calum said.

I need to apologise to her. I don't want to text her, that won't mean anything. No doubt she'll just read it and not reply, too. "I'm going." I told them.

"What? Where?" Michael asked me.

"Home. I want to eat and sleep. See you guys later." I said, already starting to walk away from them.

"Be careful!" Calum called out to me. "You might wake up with Caitlyn next to you!"

I stopped walking and sighed, turning around to them. "The jokes old now, can you just shut up about it now?"

"There's no need for you to be embarrassed, it was all Caitlyn." Michael said.

"Just shut up!" I told them, sighing and turning around again. They didn't say anything else about Caitlyn as I walked away, but I did hear them mumbling, calling me a moody bastard. Dicks.

When I was half way to Caitlyn's house, I didn't know whether I should just show up and try to apologise. Last time, I brought pizza, but I didn't need to apologise that time. I decided to not get anything, and carried on walking until I was at Caitlyn's road. As I got closer to her house, I saw someone walking in front of me.

I'm quite a quick walker, and as I got closer to them, I noticed that it was Caitlyn. Where was she going?

"Caitlyn!" I called out, jogging the last few steps to catch up with her. When I got next to her, she sped up, turning the corner and walking quicker. I sped up too, matching her speed. She turned a corner and I followed. She turned around and walked the opposite way and I followed.

"Seriously, just fuck off Luke!" she spat at me, walking quickly. Caitlyn hardly ever swears, unless it's to me. It sounds weird when she swears, like it isn't even coming from her.

"No. Not until you let me talk." I told her, still following her. "Where are you going anyway?"

"That's really none of your business." Caitlyn told me, her voice monotone.

"Can you please just let me talk?" I asked, grabbing her wrist and gently pulling it, stopping her from walking.

"Why should I?" she asked me, pulling her wrist from my grip.

"Look, I know I was a dick earlier." I started. She laughed sarcastically and I tried to not roll my eyes as I carried on. "I really am sorry. I don't know why I did it. It was so stupid."

"I know exactly why you did it. You tell me all the time how you want to change, but it's all complete crap. You're never going to change. You'll always be a selfish asshole with idiot friends who find it fun to make people's lives miserable. The fact that you actually lied about something so stupid, telling them I got into your bed last night while you were sleeping? That was so embarrassing! You've made me feel like a complete idiot, Luke. You do it all the time, but it's never really bothered me until now. Yesterday I thought you cared. I thought you cared about how I felt and that that was the reason you asked me round. But then you completely embarrass me, like always. I'm done with it Luke, you're an ass." Caitlyn told me, walking away.

Her words really hit me. It was all so true. I am an ass. I really do care though. I can imagine how she felt, thinking that one minute I cared and that the next I didn't. The whole time I've cared, I just don't know how to show it. I know that making her seem like a creep isn't the way, but I didn't know what to do. Lost in my thoughts, Caitlyn had made it to the top of the road. She had just turned the corner of the street when I followed her, again.

"Luke, seriously." she sighed. I ignored her, ignored everything and wrapped my arms around her. I don't exactly know why I'm hugging her, but she won't listen and I can't think of anything else to do. "Get off of me!" she exclaimed, moving around trying to get out of my grasp. Eventually she gave up. She didn't hug me back; she just kept her arms by her sides while I hugged her. It didn't matter though; at least she was letting me hug her.

"I'm sorry, Caitlyn." I mumbled into her hair.

"Mmhmm." she mumbled back, her arms still by her side.

I pulled back, looking at Caitlyn. She stood there looking at the ground, her arms crossed. Her hair looked a bit wet, no make-up on her face. Not wearing make-up didn't make her look bad, she still looked pretty.

"Where were you going?" I asked.

"To buy some food, we were going to watch a film." It surprised me when she answered me; maybe she's forgiven me but just won't say it yet. Then I thought through what she had said.

"We?" I asked her.

"Ashton." she told me, looking up at me.

"Oh." was all I could think of saying. Why was she with Ashton? After everything he's put her through, she's with him and going to buy food with her money to share with him. I didn't want to show it, but I couldn't help it. She saw straight through me.

"What?" she asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Oh come on Luke, it's obviously something." she said, rolling her eyes. I know that Caitlyn's still pissed off with me, but her attitude is pissing me off.

"Well, I just think it's a bit stupid if you ask me. Ashton was a dick, and he made you really upset. Now you're giving him a second chance." I told her.

"To be honest Luke, you were a dick and you made me really upset. I've given you a second chance." she told me. Ouch. That hurt more than I expected words to.

"You know that I'm sorry about that Caitlyn." I told her.

Caitlyn just nodded her head. I sighed, moving my hand to my hair and pushing it up.

"Whatever. I'll leave you and Ashton to your film." I said, turning and walking away. I don't know why, but I expected her to call me back. She didn't, though. Instead she turned and walked away, after mumbling an okay. These feeling things are absolute crap.

Caitlyn's POV:

Surprisingly, things weren't as awkward with Ashton as I expected. Obviously I still liked him, but because that didn't work, friends were the next best option. We sat next to each other on the sofa, all of the food I bought in front of us. Ashton had told me to buy 'a feast' for us. I didn't really know what to buy, so I bought a big bottle of Pepsi, a big bottle of lemonade, popcorn, chocolates, ice-cream (that was on the table melting instead of in the freezer) and loads of other stuff.

Ashton asked if we could watch all of the twilights, which I laughed but then said yes. The first DVD was ready, and I clicked play.

"Caitlyn, the ice-cream is melting!" Ashton said, grabbing the tub and starting to eat it.

"Don't eat it all!" I said, picking up a spoon and eating some myself.

About ten minutes into the film, I heard a knock on the door.

"My mum must be back early, hang on." I told him, jumping up from the sofa and running to the door.

"I'll pause it!" Ashton called from the living room.

I smiled to myself, happy that Ashton and I could sort things out. When we broke up, I thought things wouldn't be the same with our friendship, but it was so easy. When Ashton text me asking if he could come over to watch twilight, not only did I laugh, I felt a bit scared that things would be awkward. Then when he got here, things weren't awkward at all. It was just like it used to be, and I was so happy about it.

I reached my hand out for the door handle and almost dropped my ice-cream spoon. Luke was here.

"Hi guys, I hope I haven't missed too much of the film!" Luke said, walking straight past me and into the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.4K 44
Ashton loves school like..a lot. He's a good boy and teachers love him. But sadly, He gets bullied by Luke Hemmings, Calum Hood and Michael Clifford...
138K 3.9K 35
Katherine is a very smart girl but when she is told she has to work on a project with her bully will she tell her teacher she can't or try to get alo...
523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
104K 3.2K 62
Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst. ©Copyright TheJininNamJin ®All rights reserved to TheJininNamJin