The Mafia's Doctor

By aTouchOfRomance

[edited version of Doctor for the Mafia] Ila Archer was a doctor working at one of the best hospitals in New... More

Author's Note
<-01->
<-02->
<-03->
<-04->
<-05->
<-06->
<-07->
<-08->
<-09->
<-10->
<-11->
<-12->
<-13->
<-14->
<-15->
<-16->
<-17->
<-18->
<-19->
<-20->
<-21->
<-22->
<-23->
<-24->
<-25->
<-26->
<-27->
<-28->
<-29->
<-30->
<- 31->
<-32->
<-33->
<-34->
<-35->
<-36->
<-37->
<-38->
<-40->
<-41->
<-42->
<-43->
<-44->
<-45->
<-46->
<-47->
<-48->
<-49->
<-50->
<-51->
<-52->
<-53->
<-54->
<-55->
Completed

<-39->

124K 4.1K 530
By aTouchOfRomance

>>>-S-T-E-F-A-N->
"Red light," I said, pointing to the traffic light that had turned from yellow to red.

"I don't care," Herman said. He accelerated rather than slowing down. He quickly got us out of the intersection, cutting cars off and making them jolt to a halt. I frowned, my silent disagreement went with the honking of the angry drivers who had barely avoid hitting us.

"Next time, let me drive, eh?" I said. Herman only smirked at my remarked and continued driving, unsafely. I shook my head and looked outside my passenger window. I saw a familiar guy in the driver seat and couldn't pinpoint where I've seen him. "Herman, you know that guy? I felt like I've seen him somewhere."

Herman glanced out my window as I sat back in my seat to give him a clear view. "I think that's Matteo's cousin, Adrian... Aiden... something like that. Who else is in the car?"

"I don't know. The rest of the windows are too tinted. You think they coming to our den?"

"Maybe, let's get there before they do," Herman said, pressing down on the accelerator.

"We're not going to get there before them if we get pulled over by the police," I said.

"Who said I was going to stop for them?" Herman asked.

I shook my head, chuckling at his wild spirit. I couldn't help but feel anxious. There was an uneasy, unsettling feeling forming at the pit of my stomach.

<-I-L-A-<<<
Stollo stood in front of me for the second time of my unpleasant stay. With him stood about 10 people. My anxiety ran high as I mentally prepared myself for what the ten people in the room could possibly do to me. My nails itched at the armrest of the chair, engraving scratches in the wood. They were gathered around Stollo, talking with hushed voices and occasionally glancing at me. After their discussion ended, some of the people exited the room while others walked towards me with Stollo.

"You served your purpose," Stollo said, stopping right in front of me.

"Huh?' I asked, unsure of what he meant.

"I could have killed you the second you got here, but I kept you alive. Upon giving information, you were useless. However, using you as bait was a great plan," Stollo explained. "My men told me they spotted your friends driving in the direction to here with about five other cars."

My ears perked up. Was I hearing right? Matteo coming for me?

"Yet, that makes me wonder. Looking at you and listening to your claims made me really confused upon understanding the situation I am in. You're a doctor in organized crime who only help the wounded criminals in your famiglia and does not take part in selling illegal drugs and weaponry. Tell me, why would they come for you? Why would they come if they can so easily replace you?"

"I believe that I'm a good friend to the members of Il Bisbiglio," I answered.

"I find that hard to believe. You think they care enough to come and risk dying to rescue you because you are just a good friend? We are mafia people. Our morals are different. Although, I can think of a reason as to why they decided to come. Perhaps you know something that they didn't want to get out?"

"I don't," I said.

"I knew you were going to say that. Doesn't matter now. They can come, but I'm prepared for them. It's what I wanted," Stollo smirked. He turned around to the people standing behind him and spoke into Italian. He left the room with the majority of the people. Stefan and a woman stayed behind. Stefan began to untie the ropes around my feet while the woman pointed a gun to my head. I stared at the gun that was held inches away from my face and moved my gaze to the holder. She was the first female I've seen since hostage. Envy sparked within me as I examined her. She was fully clothed in a black shirt with dark colored jeans, standing tall with her black heels. Her skin was olive, one shade all over. From where she stood, I could smell the clean fragrance of peaches. I looked down at myself, since I was already putting myself down mentally, and saw everything I that the woman in front of me wasn't.

"Claire, can you fucking help?" Stefano asked as he struggled with the knots.

"What if she thinks of doing something?" Claire defended.

"What is she going to do?" Stefano questioned. "Run?"

Claire pocketed her gun and united the ropes at my hands.

"Shit, you smell," she said, turning her head away from me as far as possible. I looked down in my lap, shamefully. I was covered in my own waste. The skin around my crotch and thighs were red and slightly burning due to the rash caused by the chemicals from my urine. "Did you shit yourself?"

"I peed," I answered, "I can't necessarily get up and find myself a bathroom."

I looked at Stefan. He had finished untying my feet and helped Claire with my right hand since she was taking a while with my left.

"We have to hurry and get her to the garage before Il Bisbiglio gets here," He told her.

"Where am I going?" I asked, trying to make sense of what was happening.

"We are moving you," Claire answered.

"Where?"

"Somewhere where your friends can't find you," she chuckled.

I was freed from the ropes. Indentations of the thick twine were imprinted on my skin which was red from rope burns. Hearing it unravel and drop to the ground brought me a sense of relief and misery. I was now freed from the ropes but how exactly am I going to escape in this state? There was no way I could get a step in.

"Let's get going," Stefan said. He grabbed my right arm, just above my elbow, and yanked me upright.

Immediately, the nerves in my body reacted, sending signals that begged me to stop moving. Stefan moved forward and dragged me, leaving me stumbling behind him.

"Please, stop!" I screamed as we got to the stairs. The pain the stretched all over my body was intense. I wasn't sure sitting; however, now standing, I was certain that I had problems regarding my ribs and lower spine.

Stefan didn't stop and I pulled back as hard as I could. I managed to get out of his grasp but couldn't stabilize myself and crashed to the floor. The landing was rather harsh but after I felt the impact and got to station myself still, little relief soothed the soreness of my wounds.

"Stefan, we aren't going to get to the garage at this rate," Claire complained. "I'm going to knock her out, you can carry her to the car when she's limp. It'll be easier that way. If we're lucky, she'll be out for the whole car ride."

Before I could get my world of rejection in, Claire ringed hand met my face, sending the world spiraling. Overwhelmed with the pain that enforced upon me and having the lack of strength to overcome it, I blacked out.

>>>-M-A-T-T-E-O->
I felt the car stop to a park and slowly arose from my sleep. I looked over to my left in the passenger seat and saw Leo turning off the engine.

"This is not the house," I said.

"Adriano stopped somewhere 'cause Kianzo had to take a leak. We need to wait for the rest to catch up,"

Stretching, I looked over my shoulder to see the situation in the backseat. Marcella was already out of the car, stretching her legs and getting a good look of the area we were in. Giovanni and Aiden were still snuggled up together, sleeping.

I got out of the car and opened the door behind me to wake up the two. I shook them but they held on to each other tighter.

"Five more minutes," Giovanni begged as he moved his leg to wrap around Aiden.

I rolled my eyes and smacked them both on the head.

"Ow!" They both yelled in unison, immediately letting go of each other to rub the pain away.

They got out of the car and right as Leo popped open the trunk, other cars carrying other members of my mafia arrived. We all grabbed our guns and waited for people to gather around. When everyone did, I went over the small unprepared plan.

"Kill anyone who gets in your way. If we are lucky enough to get Stollo, don't kill him because I want him alive. Find Ila. when you do, tell me right away," I said, pointing to the earpiece designed to keep us connected. "Any questions?"

"Let's go. The house is a block down," I said. We all went back into the cars that brought us here and rode to Stollo's house down the street. "Aiden, right as we get there, go to the garage. There might be a chance they try to leave with Ila, prevent that."

"Yes, sir," Aiden replied, saluting me.

"Everyone else, right as we stop, get out of the car and start shooting at windows. They are expecting us so keep your guards up."

The second we arrived there, the plan was in action. My predictions were right, they were waiting, Just as fast as we aimed at the people in the windows, they were shooting back at us.

Kianzo and I made it to the front door while others held their ground in the lawn.

"This house is pretty dope," Kianzo said as I tried to open the door. "We should get a house in this neighborhood ourselves."

"Stop admiring the structure and help me kick down this door," I told him. We lifted our legs and took down the door within a few tries.

Behind the door, standing in the living room were three men already in shooting stance.

"Where is she?" I asked aiming the gun at the biggest guy who stood in the middle.

"She's not here," He chuckled.

"Where's Stollo?" Kianzo questioned.

"He already left. You just missed him," The man on the far right said. A moment of hesitation was caught in the corner of my eye. The guy on the far left had slightly moved his figure to pull the trigger of his gun. Immediately, I moved my gun and shot him in the chest before he could shoot. Kianzo aimed at the middle man in front of him, taking him out by the forehead. The third and last guy managed to get some bullets out of his gun but missed entirely. Kianzo got his chance and put an end to him.

"You scout the upper floors, I'll check this one and the basement," I told Kianzo.

"Really? I get the stairs?" Kianzo whined. "Yesterday was leg day and I'm sore."

<~>
Please show much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
312 22 13
"Come on now, we're just having some fun.'' My body felt frozen and the tears started to fall as I thrashed around, trying to push them both off of m...
365 2 16
A woman, trained to be a killer, and a man in charge of the Italian mafia. What could possibly go wrong? ... "You are the most beautiful women here...
105K 3.1K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...