"Savage" Creepypasta x Powerf...

By -fanadict-

HIATUS FOR NOW!! ---------------------------------------------- "Jack.. where are you?" with a straight face... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
TAG BY A FRIEND
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Got tag! (Yeahey!)
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XXI

124 4 1
By -fanadict-

Warning: Long Chapter headed!

Chapter XIX

- A week later -

"Hey Masky, Hoddie. Ready for training?" you ask.

"Hell ye *crack*ah we a-are! *twitch*" Toby yelled behind you making your reflexes to move as you accidently hit Toby directly at his forehead with your arm.

"Toby! I am so sorry." you said and help Toby to get up. You look at his forehead seeing a red mark. "Does it hurt?" you ask.

"Nah, I can't feel pain remember." you sigh in relief and left Toby.

"Your reflexes are having been improving Savage." Hoodie said.

"I've been training for decades in reflexes thou I think that training was a waste of time because I'm doing it all wrong." you said.

"You should go to EJ about that. It could get worst if not-" Masky said to Toby.

"-been treated. I know Tim." Toby said cutting Masky.

When Toby went to EJ you three headed downstairs where the training room is located. Following both Masky and Hoodie on a long hallways you followed behind holding onto your weapon. Hoodie open the door and walk in sending the lights to light up the place.

"What are we training today?" you ask excitedly as you went running towards the weapons section. "Where did you found all of this! Whoa, a Lazer gun! Awesome." you said in like a child. "You even have sharp demons swords, ninja weapons! This is getting better every seconds!" you yelled and took the one that amaze you most.

"What to try hitting that dummy? It could detect how powerful your throwing will be." Masky said pointing at a dummy on the other side of the room. You drop your original weapon on the table and try a new one, grabbing one you throw it towards the dummy. Without the clock strike a second your weapon pierce through the dummy chest as it went stick on the wall deep.

"Nice." said Hoodie. The dummy went back to normal as the damage you cost was now gone like nothing actually happened.

"Your a natural. It's just been a week of training and you are getting an impressive improvement." Masky said like a proud father or teacher to be precise.

Grabbing back your weapon when Masky said it was all yours. You couldn't believe what you just herd.

"This? I couldn't. This is just for training weapons."

"I am positively sure it belongs to you now, beside, this weapon was for the newbies anyway. They choose their weapon of as we train them how to use it properly." Masky explained.

"Thank you Masky!" you said and hug him. He was blushing under his mask. You broke the hug and started to train for real this time.

- If you choose guns or other shooting weapons -
You pick up your weapon and shoot it towards the dummy. The way you shoot the dummy make a great impact as it make a big hole.

"Is that suppose to happen?" you ask looking at the big hole. The dummy stayed still when the hole suddenly disappear. "This dummies can repair themselves. That's why it is good for training." Masky said.

"Wish I had that kind of dummies back at the cave." you said disappointed.

"You live inside a cave?" Hoodie ask.

"Yeah. That's where I've been living all my life after the cabin inside a different wood was set on fire by the hunters. That's were I meet Relvet and Rex on the first place." you explained.

"Here." Giving back the weapon to Masky.

"No need to give it back Savage. It's all yours. You can use it on your killing spree or missions that Slender will sent you."

"Really! Thanks a bunch!" The three of you started training for reals this time.

----------

You three continue to train when Slender called everyone for lunch. You three called a timeout for the day and headed upstairs to the dinning room where their were delicious foods was serve.

"Yum.my!" you said as you her your stomach make a growl sound.

"How was training?" ask Slender who was wearing a pink apron.

"Cool than any training I have in decades! I even have a new weapon!" Showing your weapon to Slender.

"That's is optical and hard to handle. I was amaze you didn't have trouble using it on training."

"She didn't sir, like she knew the weapon for the whole training hour. We should try to compete Savage to fight the strongest pasta we have." Hoodie suggested.

"The souls didn't even try to help her out on her training. The souls even trained themselves while we train her." They both reported the news and outcome of their training with you.

"Very well then. Later after lunch I will declare a competition." Slender announcing the great news. Savage was overwhelm and really excited to start the competition.

---------------

"The first one to be beaten will be out, the winner will be set out to the next level. Ready contestant!" Splendor announce towards the microphone. "First round, Liu versus Ben!"

"Alright, first one to be called is the first one to be the winner." Ben said and went towards the battle ring. Everyone watch as the two went to their stance.

"Ready your weapons and...GO!" As soon the timer went off both challengers charge at each other.

"I herd that you'll be using your new weapon for the competition." Nina said beside you. You look at her in agreement.

"I can't hardly wait for my turn. Wonder, who I will be fighting?"

"I'm alright to anybody besides Jeff."

"How about Jane?"

"Jane? Perfect! If ever I will battling her."

"Why would you choice to battle anyone than Jeff."

"I wanted to show him how cool and awesome I am when it comes to this." she gazed towards Jeff was was in the shade sharpening his knives.

"What's up with you and Jeff?" you ask. Before Nina could answer the timers went off and look back at the battle field where Ben was tied up by wires and Liu's knife was on Ben's neck.

"Round one, Liu is the winner. That's mean he will be next on line. It only been starting and it is already all stab in our sport for those two earlier." Everyone cheered so as for you.

"Way a go Liu!" you greeting. Liu bow and headed out the ring to take a break.

"Next round. Nina the killer versus Jane the Killer!"

"Can't believe she is the one I'm going for! See you after the battle then." Nina shout.

"Good luck!" you wave at her.

"Ready your weapons and...GO!" Both killers charge at each other as their weapons clash. You can hear the metal banging at each other from their force. Jane push Nina as she fell down.

"That one sharp start!" Splendor announce. She was about to finish her when Nina kick Jane's left leg making Jane to loss balance and fell down.

"Sh*t!" Jane curse and stand up on time before Nina hit her with her knife.

You headed towards Liu who was watching the battle. He notice someone getting closer to him. "Hey Savage. Ready to show off your skills?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. By the way, congrats for going onto the next round."

"Thanks. I bet you could also go to the next round or win the competition."

"Nah, their are a lot of strong pasta out their on the ring. I could not just say that I will win without even knowing who I am fighting against and how strong they are."

"Have a point there. But I hope we fight each other."

"Why?"

"Oh, just curious how well you improve. It only been a few day when you start training with the proxies."

"They said I improve a lot but I still have a lot o f training to do. The just I am still a beginner."

"We will see about that." Liu said. You both shake each other hands in agreement. You were now in a deep proud and full of pride. You both stare at each other eyes when an idea pop onto your head.

'Don't you dare say it.' you herd Sanity said.

"But I warned you, never estimate your opponents by it's cover. Look deep inside them, you'll see what's they are hiding." Savage gave Liu a battle tip. He didn't understand it and just waited for the right time where it will just going to show up.

"Thanks for the tip?" he questioned the last.

"Why?!" Sanity said headed out your body and stare at you holding you by the shoulder and pulled you closer to her meeting her furious eyes.

"It's just a little tip, it's not even a tip."

"Oh yeah? Don't underestimate your opponent. Look them in the eyes? You will what they are hiding. That is a sh*it clue you guys gave!"

"More like a dating tip." Relvet said who was in her human form. She wiggled her eyebrows towards you making you look at her confuse.

After more battles it was Savage turn. Everyone cheered you on as you look at your opponent.

"Last level for round one. Savage versus The Rake. Both strong and powerful. How will it turn to be?" Splendor ask. "Ready your weapon, get set and GO!" both charge at each other. Rex, Relevt, and Sanity was cheering outside the ring. Yes, you are fighting alone without any help of the souls to have a fair game.

They cheered you on as you hit Rake on his shoulder as he whimper in pain. You took this chance to finish him off when he quickly dodge it and make a run for it circling around you. You stand by on your spot ready to dodge the creature attack. You keep your eyes on him and stayed on guard. You waited until you felt someone hit you behind you back sending pain into your veins almost tripping. You keep on following Rake phase when other deep scar appeared on your leg. You keep your balance steady and try not fall down.

You throwed your weapon towards the floor as Rake trip on it on full speed he haven't have time to react. You aimed your weapon towards him. You was about to shoot him off when he uses his claw as a shield and block your attack. He started to say something that you didn't understand he said. Rake growl and started to attack again. This lasted for 30 mins. Everyone stayed in watch curious who will win the last round.

"Savage! Savage! Savage!"

"Rake! Rake! Rake!" everyone cheered. Both you and Rake was now full with scars and blood dripping down both of your wounds. Your wound face from the other day was now opened revealing a deep long wound on your face.

"Rake win. Rake never loss a battle. He knows your his going to win." was the only word you understand for the pass 30 mins of battle.

"You talk like a kid." you said and jump toward him landing on his back. He try to wiggle you out of him and even hitting himself towards the floor making you almost loss your grip on him. You put your hand under him while holding tight onto him.

"What is she doing?!"

"Savage! Let go." Sanity yelled.

"What are you doing?!" ask yelled Rex outside the battle ground.

Everyone was following you two as Rake keep making himself hit the floor while you were still holding onto his back.

"Is this going to be a truce?" ask Splendor questioning his brothers. They just shrug their shoulder. Splendor was about to say something when Zalgo took the mic from him.

"It's like a wild dog going wild as the predator get hold of him. The predator took a leap and pounce on the prey. What a confusion! Here comes the blow and as the predator stayed on his back. What is this? Rake falling apart, tired maybe. But what about the his lunch?! She is all bloody and bruises. She loo like took a fight underneath the ocean. Her face as a giant and deep two claw wound." Zalgo said announcing. They watch the fight all the way.

"Gave up!" you said. He keep on doing the same thing over and over again. You carefully side your hand towards his belly and started tickling it.

"Wait- is she tickling him? May my eyes be right?" Zalgo said.

Rake stop wiggling instead he started laughing and fell down. You keep on tickling him as he keep on laughing.

"Ahahaha.. stop it, stop it!" he laugh and keep on laughing.

"Do you surrender?" you ask and keep tickling him.

"Alright, alright.. I surrender! he said and you stop tickling him making him also stop laughing.

"Guess we know your weakness now Rake." Zalgo said and happily announce that you win. Zalgo gave back the mic back to Splendor.

"Savage is the winner for this level! That's mean we have Liu, Savage, Nina, EJ, Jeff, Masky, Hoddie, Suicide Sadie, Nurse Ann, Sonic.exe, and Glitchy Red for the next round! Congratulations!" Splendor announce.

"I didn't you have a talent like that." Slender said towards Zalgo who is back to his normal posture.

"Everyone has a hidden talent. So as me."

"You can be the next announcer when this occur again." Trender said.

The battle continued for the whole day. One by one, every level someone won and was sent to the next round. The Slender Brothers and Zalgo didn't join but watch their fellow killers. Liu and Savage did fight on round three. They both made a awesome job but there is only one that won.

-If you choose you won-

"You sure a handful!" Liu said worn out.

"I told I will win."

"Just because I didn't understand your tip? earlier." he defended.

"That wasn't a tip, it was a trick. I didn't even know what it even means."

"What now?" you laugh and so as he. You won the battle between you and Liu. You both gave each other a smile and a friendly handshake.

-If you choose Liu won-
"Great one Liu. I guess you beat me." you said putting aside your weapon that Liu gave back.

"You should won anyway, you were just tired from the battles before this. You could just beat me if it wasn't for that."

"Life choose what's next, It choose you to win. Good luck on the next round buddy." you said and gave him a hug. Liu tense up from surprise and gave back the hug. You jump out the ring and headed to your fellow souls.

"Man, I thought your going to win!" Whined Relvet.

"I hate when you loss a battle. Your becoming soft to them." Sanity said pout.

"The important thing is that Savage train. That's what Hider want anyway." Rex said.

"Looks who is being a great boyfriend." Relvet tease. Rex's face turned red and hit Relvet by the head.

"Hey!" Relvet said and did it to Rex only for her to miss it. Rex laugh making Relvet chase him. They chase each other around the mansion barrier.

Edit Date: April 9, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.5K 37
You- [Name] are a streamer. Not a twitch streamer, a dark web streamer. You stream yourself catching pedo's online. Not only catching them, but meeti...
54.4K 1.9K 41
As a child, you were unwillingly exposed to the secret your world disguised as fiction. You came face to face with Slenderman-an entity known for mak...
45.7K 847 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
8.7K 245 22
you're a new rookie killer, and slender takes notice of you right away. You get ready to kill the news reporter that was talking shit about you, but...