Yes, Sir.

By heyitscelina

"You said you would do anything I said, so jump." I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist, holding onto... More

Chapter 1: Bumping into New Beginnings
Chapter 2: Always Stand Your Ground
Chapter 3: A Little Attitude
Chapter 4: Look on the Brightside
Chapter 5: Female Problems and Competition
Chapter 6: Embarrassing Errands
Chapter 7: Maybe Not So Bad
Chapter 8: Once a Brute, Always a Brute
Chapter 9: Surprises
Chapter 10: Stuck in the Middle
Chapter 11: Pitching a Tent
Chapter 12: Wet, Scared, and Confused
Chapter 13: Misunderstandings
Chapter 14: Actions out of Character
Chapter 15: Partying with the Past
Chapter 16: Twice as Cocky

Authors Note

162K 3K 206
By heyitscelina

Hey readers, I know it's been a long time since a new chapter. I know I suck but life is hectic you know. I will be updating soon.

Again, I'm very sorry for not updating i've just been super duper busy, this being my only free time in a while. 

Here's a sneak peek of Chapter 11:

 I bit my lip taking in his face. Why is it that a man with such a temper can at the same time be so attractive?

My eyes widened slightly when his eyes opened and met mine, neither of us said anything.

His eyes shifted to my my lips and he brought hand to my chin using his thumb to pull my bottom lip out from between my teeth. 

His eyes came back up to meet mine as he leaned in slightly, his hand still on my chin.

I leaned in closing my eyes waiting for the sensation of his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.2K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
554K 20.7K 34
On her boss's orders. "Who are You!?" he demanded from her. She glance up at her angry looking boss, and was a little bit frightened by the impeding...
17 5 5
Her name is Jasper Wright. She's staring her new job as the secretary for a CEO. His name is Daniel Black. He hired jasper as his new secretary. The...
59.7K 2.2K 39
"You won't f*cking call him?!" She yelled, her voice evolved in a new level of dangerousness and antagonism. I kept on sobbing and shook my head but...