U.A Academy Romance (IzuOcha...

By daebinnie

Midoriya Izuku, the smartest student in U.A Academy and the top successor among the class, has no experience... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 21

7.7K 181 221
By daebinnie

Chapter 21 - Ignore To Forget

"Izuku! Breakfast is ready!"

A voice was heard from downstairs, calling by the name of the green-haired male. He groaned with exhaustion and gave out a long yawn. He didn't feel like going to school anymore. He felt weak, depressed and tired.

"Hey, Midoriya!" Kaminari shouted after the long silence Izuku has given to his mom.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming!" He said back, rustling his bed hair as he hopped out of his bed.

He then went to the bathroom to freshened up. He turned on the tap as he began to cupped his hands to collect the water for his face. But before he could, he took a good look of himself in the mirror.

His eyes looked swollen. Why is that?

Have I been crying?

It was awful. Especially what happened the day before. How could he face her?

Just witnessing that face of Ochako, it kept replaying in his mind. As it did, his heart goes soar and his eyes felt heavy as tears began to go out. And it continued for the whole night. He couldn't sleep at all because of that.

He swore in his head as he washed off those dried tears on his face and head downstairs.

He prayed to not go to school today.

-

"Iida-kun! Iida-kun! Iida-kun!" Called the cheerful pink haired girl to her "so-called boyfriend", Iida.

He felt more annoyed everyday with her always clinging onto him. It just won't stop no matter how hard he tried to. He wants her to stop doing these stuffs he doesn't even like. More of like, he actually hated it.

"Iida-kun!"

"Can you please stop following me." He instructed her sternly, facing at her.

She pouted with no seriousness. As if it was a joke. "Why? You're my boyfriend." She grinned sweetly with her cute smile.

He mentally face palmed himself and proceeded. "Look, for the hundredth time, I'm not your boyfriend."

"So where do you wanna go? To the park? The cinema? The arcade? Your house? Your bedroom?"

"Stop it, please." He shut his eyes, feeling the veins popping out of his head. He was almost at his limit.

He just can't take it. He couldn't stand her anymore.

"Come on, Iida-kun, make up your mind~"

"Just shut up!" He shouted at her, with a furious look of his face. He had enough.

Hatsume's face got astonished. The words he brought up felt even more painful than the others before.

Yes, she knew he wants her gone. She knew he doesn't like her. She knew that she was a freak and has gone too far. But she endured all those pain and offenses from him because, of course, she badly loves him. That wasn't a joke.

Whenever he wants her to stay away, she doesn't want to. She knew she was being selfish and annoying but she can't help it.

She finally realized that he really did hate her. He won't love her at all. She has given up already.

"Can you just get out of my life?!"

It's getting worst. Her heart can't take it anymore. She has no words left to say to him. Her strong attitude in pushing herself to him weakened.

"I'm sorry."

Iida was taken aback with her comprehension of his anger. But he continued to stare at her more with more furiousness.

Her eyes felt heavy but she kept her tears to herself. She tried her best to not cry by clenching her fist and gritting her teeth. She was weak.

"I'm sorry."

She repeatedly told as Iida nodded back. He then walked away, turning back to see if she's still following. Luckily for him, she didn't. He thought he finally knocked her head off and making her understand his request to beat it.

Leaving her all alone in the corridor, she slowly made her way out the school, skipping classes.

There was no point of her attending school.

And from there on, she was never to be returned.

•••

Just as the Momo's father returned his daughter back home, Ojiro came along as well to discuss an important situation to her.

"What do you mean by you helping us being together?" Asked Momo, looking at him angrily.

He sighed with the look on her face as he began to speak.

"Look, I was forced to marry you," He said. "And I never wanted to as well."

"So?" She was confused.

He then told. "I don't want to marry you too and I want you to help me."

"Help you? With what?"

"Getting me back together with my ex, Hagakure, to clear the misunderstandings."

She widened her eyes with surprise by hearing the fact of those two being a thing before. "You and Hagakure dated before?"

He nodded as a response. "My dad forced me to break up with her to marry you or else he and your dad won't be able to join companies and that would make me a disgrace to my family," He explained. "But I was such a coward and I realized I didn't want any of this."

She listened to him, feeling very sorry with the chaos he has been going through this whole time. She wasn't the only one after all.

"I-I'm very sorry to hear that," She said. "But do you think I could actually fix that?"

"I don't know. I'm just being a fool standing up against my dad and oppose this marriage," He leaned his arms and rested it on his legs. "I thought that you could talk to him."

She looked down, unable to clarify what's happening now. He was being a coward for not being a man and talk to his dad, but she could understand that since that that's technically his father.

"I'll try to do something," She patted his back to comfort him. "But you know, maybe I could talk to my dad about it and maybe he could understand."

"But both of our dads are against us."

She pouted with her dumb idea. It was too complicated and she didn't know what to do.

"Why not give up your family business for her?"

He widened his eyes and sat up straight to face her. "What?! But I'm the only child and if I am not the next head of my family business, that would ruin my family image."

"Your dad told you that, didn't he?"

He stopped talking and slowly started nodding back.

She then continued. "Ojiro-san, I know you don't want to be next head of your family business, am I right?"

He nodded without hesitation.

"You know, you should stop this or else, keeping quiet and not doing anything about it will forever be your biggest regret of your life."

She said to him, looking at him intently. "So, just go to her before it's too late."

He looked back at her, seeing hope in her eyes. He smiled back at nodded with a determined look.

"Thanks, Yaoyaoruzu-san."

-

"Okay, class, please be seated."

Mr. Aizawa told the class as they sat down on their respective seats.

Izuku took a glimpse of Ochako at the back, with her face not looking so great for him. She looked devastated to his point of view. He saddened his eyes as he looked away, sighing out his breath, not able to do anything about it.

Mr. Aizawa began to take out a pile of papers out of his file. "These are your results for your previous topic test yesterday."

Everyone kept quiet. The mood that was set inside the room felt uneasy, honestly. There were tons of people not looking fine at all.

First of all, we have Kirishima, Sero, Mina and Bakugou, those four didn't say a word at all to each other nor smile for the whole day. Excluding Bakugou.

Then we have, Todoroki, what happened last night was something he would obviously hate and regret. He hasn't talked at all but avoided eye contact or interactions with people.

Iida was looking very moody and more annoyed than ever. The situation that just had occured between him and Hatsume was just messy and ugly.

Hagakure didn't look so good by the fact she had to see the face of her ex-boyfriend again. And it just keeps reminding her over and over again of what happened back in the days of betrayal.

Kaminari was absent that time and Jirou was still acting all angry and depressed, seeing what happened last night. It was such a awful thing to see such scene. She was badly hurt.

And there we have, Ochako. The girl with the brightest and most outstanding smile in this class, putting out a miserable and bleak expression. Nothing hurts more than seeing the image of such certain person.

Everyone was all not in the right path.

"Midoriya Izuku, 100/100." Mr. Aizawa announced, distributing the paper to him.

He politely took it and went back to his seat with the room completely silent. No one bothered to chat at all.

After announcing all the scores of the class, Mr. Aizawa then brought up something.

"Now, for the first time this year, we have a failure in this class." He said.

"Failure?" Everyone muttered silently, looking up at the teacher.

"Uraraka Ochako, 39/100," He announced along with Ochako slowly getting up, sticking her eyes onto the ground, not facing at anyone with her humiliation. She then went up to him. "What's wrong? Why did you fail this test?"

She then spoke softly. "Sorry, Sensei, I didn't understand the topic."

He then sighed as a response. "Look, if you do not get a topic before the test, ask for help, alright?"

She nodded with her small bangs shadowing her eyes.

Izuku watched her get her paper. His eyes filled with horror and guilt. His guts ripping apart when he just realized.

"I know this is sudden, but remember the topic test coming up later? Is it alright if you could teach me for a while?"

"It's fine, no need. Y-You can use my notes if you like. It's got everything in there."

He remembered that part.

He felt horrible.

What have he done?

-

Ochako didn't go to the cafeteria during lunch but went to the place which was the garden. She didn't want to face him. She didn't want to talk to him anymore. She permit herself to never to be involved with Izuku now.

She reached the place and sat down immediately to cover her face.

Such a disappointment.

She didn't know what to do once again. The fact she shouted and got mad at him yesterday was very hard to forget. She felt pain so bad, she doesn't want to feel it again.

"What are you doing here?"

Her head popped out off her palms, and looked directly at the voice. It was Bakugou, sitting down on the grass just a few centimetres away from her.

She glared at him with her teary eyes, feeling her hands clenching into a fist and her face all scrunched up with anger.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a lowly tone.

He growled with irritated. "I asked first."

She sighed back, feeling even more irritated then looked away, not continuing the conversation anymore.

He noticed it and furrowed his eyebrows. "Things just got complicated yesterday and I wanna just be alone for now."

He answered her back.

Both of them weren't in good terms right now so the atmosphere felt rather awkward.

"How about you?" He asked her.

She then gazed at him, still with the same look.

"Why did you tell Midoriya to stay away from me?"

He closed his eyes, expecting a little that she would ask that. But no doubt, he did feel bad.

She then continued.

"I told you already to stop forcing my friends to stay away from me so that you can have me all to yourself."

Her tone was full of rage, showing how much anger she has for him.

He did realized it and he somehow has this guilt burning up in his guts. It wasn't only Midoriya's doing that made her like this.

It was his fault in the beginning.

"Look, I-"

No words came out of what he wanted he say. But what can he do? He has to do something.

She was waiting for his answer. So he did answer back.

"I'm really sorry, okay? I know I'm a dickhead for causing this between you two."

He apologized to her sincerely and she was taken aback with his never seen before attitude. His look looked very serious with the words he just say. As if he really regretted this.

She soften her scrunched up face and slowly showed a sorry look. The way he expressed himself with his apology was something she was okay with.

"I'm sorry for always pushing yourself to me. I know you'll never like me," He added. "I should've respect your rejection and just support you instead. God, I'm terrible."

"Hey, okay, I understand." She stopped him before his condition will get worst.

He sighed to calm himself down before finally facing her. His eyes showing a sign of distressed and regrets.

"I'm really sorry, Uraraka."

She smiled at him back.

"It's fine. Friends?"

He smiled back at her. He nodded as a response.

"Yeah, friends."

With this, their friendship has finally been settled and came with a understanding.

She then added.

"Hey, Bakugou," She said. "There's something I have to tell you."

-

Izuku went out of the classroom and walked straight to his locker to prepare for his next class. He wasn't able to find Ochako anywhere during lunch and he has been meaning to tell her for a tutor.

But as expected, she wouldn't talk to him. And also, who was he kidding? Ochako would, of course, won't accept the offer because of what happened yesterday.

"Midoriya." Someone called from behind.

He looked back at the direction, appearing Jirou behind him.

"Yeah?"

She then said. "Could you pass the notes from today's lesson? I wasn't able to copy them."

"Oh, sure."

He took his bag off his back and started digging to look for the notes.

"So, Kaminari wasn't able to come today. Poor guy."

She clicked her tongue softly. "I don't wanna talk about that jerk."

He then looked at her, confused with the awful comment. "What happened?"

"I said I don't wanna talk about it."

He was even more confused. Why is she so mad?

"I'm sorry? But haven't he told you yet what happened?"

She was taken aback and looked at him with surprise. "What... Happened? What do you mean?"

"You didn't hear the news?" He proceeded.

"Kaminari's father passed away. He's absent today because his at the cemetery to bury his body."

Jirou widened her eyes, slowly trying to recover what was happening.

"Kaminari's father died?"

-

A/N: y'all, this felt rather rushed, ya know. I was too busy with my schedule due to my camp back here. Sorry. And I'll be having another one next week. Wkwk. So I hope I will be able to publish as soon as possible.

Also! Thank you all so much once again! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :333 see you in the next oneee

And oof, I forgot all about my lemon book 😂 sorry I'll try to update it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683 48 30
After Katsuki helps Izuku get a job at the discount store he works at, Izuku soon has to face the crush he's been harboring for his childhood friend...
199 2 12
First, there was ice. Pained followed. This is how it has always been. But when you're hurt and alone, will anyone come to help, despite all your mi...
101K 3.3K 32
Katsuki Bakugou did not believe in fate, but when Ochako Uraraka burst into the 1-A classroom with big news, he was forced to reconsider. An AU where...
178K 6K 15
Valentines Day Competition! At your Hero Academia, UA, what will happen when an innocent Holiday becomes a vicious competition? Friends become riva...