modified - stiles stilinski

Per filteredthots

the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf... Més

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025

000

2.3K 41 0
Per filteredthots

CHAPTER ZERO:

"focus marcie, you have to focus."

marcie's eyes shot open and she could see her body was floating in the air.

she was confused considering she didn't know where she was.

but she knew one thing for sure, she needed to warn her friends.

marcie snapped her fingers and landed back on her feet and ran as fast as her weak legs could carry her.

she made it to her locked door cell and she pushed on it but it wouldn't move.

"focus, marcie." she said to herself.

she closed her eyes and placed her hand on the door. soon the door opened and she went back to running.

she made it in the hallway. two orderlys came close to her. she pushed them both back with her magic.

she ran out of the building and made it outside but the guards tried to come after her and she fought them off.

she closed her eyes and focused. the guards tried to run towards her but they were stopped after hitting into a barrier she put around herself.

marcie opened her eyes and saw the guards on the ground and kept running.

she stopped once she saw someone that she recognized. it was tristan.

"i'm sorry, marcie, but your treatments not done yet." tristan said.

she didn't notice that their were more guards behind her and they used something to shock her, making her fall to her knees.

"please, i have to tell them! they're all going to die. my friends. they're all going to die." marcie said looking up at the stormy sky.

-

scott and stiles were by his jeep out in the woods talking about moving in together after high school.

"all right, so i found some cool three bedrooms in the mission district but they're pretty expensive. a couple in haight and ashbury. also expensive." stiles said reading it off his phone.

"what about berkeley? don't a lot of students live around there?" scott asked.

"yeah, yeah, we could try nob hill. but, the jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." stiles said.

"you're bringing the jeep?" scott asked him.

"you know the plan, okay. no one gets left behind that's the plan. marcie and lydia aren't gonna have a problem getting into stanford. kira's thinking USF. malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. the plan is perfect." stiles said.

"or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." scott said.

"i have a vision, dude. okay? and it is a beautiful vision. don't ruin the vision. okay, we can check out the east bay. haven't looked at oakland yet, you know." stiles said.

stiles looked back at scott to see him looking up at the moon.

"you all right? you starting to feel it?" stiles asked him.

"no. just thinking." scott replied.

"about what?" stiles asked.

"senior year." scott replied.

"senior year, come on, that's, thats... that's nothing. that's gonna be easy." stiles told him.

"it's more like something deaton told me once. you ever hear of regression to the mean?" scott asked.

"no, i don't think so." stiles said.

"it was basically his way of saying that life can't ever be all bad or all good. you know, eventually things have to come back to the middle. so, think about that last few months. things have been good, right? but not amazing." scott said.

"yeah, but no ones tried to kill us in six months either." stiles replied.

"right. we've been pretty much in the middle for a while. which means, at some point, the scale has to tip one way or the other. things are gonna get really good again..." scott trailed off.

"or really bad." stiles said.

they all looked up and watched the lighting in the sky.

"think it's been long enough?" stiles asked.

"yes!" they heard liam say.

they rolled their eyes and turned to liam who was chained to a tree.

"hey. trying to have an adult conversation over here." stiles told him.

"all right, you're two years older than me. and i'm fine. just let me go." liam said as scott went over to untie him.

"it's not that we don't trust you-" scott said but got cut off.

"it's that i don't trust you." stiles butted in.

"but after that last full moon." scott muttered.

"it was one slip up." liam said.

"slip up? a dozen calls to the sheriffs department about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of beacon hills naked. that's a slip up?" stiles asked.

"why were you naked?" scott asked.

"it was really hot out that night, okay. let me go." liam said.

"you sure you're okay?" scott asked him.

"it won't happen again." liam replied.

"you're in complete and total control?" scott asked him and he nodded.

"yeah. complete and total." liam replied.

they took the chains off him and brought them back in the jeep.

they waited for liam to get in and they were off to pick up marcie and malia.

-

liam was trying to figure out where they were going and why he wasn't allowed to come.

"is it a party?" liam asked.

"it is not a party." stiles replied.

"what's at midnight?" liam asked.

"your bedtime." stiles replied.

"why aren't the girls going?" he asked.

"they're meeting us there, okay? and just stop asking questions, all right? it's a senior thing. you'll know when you're a senior." stiles told him.

"are you guys having trouble with your phones?" scott asked.

just as they said that, the jeep stopped working.

"oh. what the hell?" stiles said.

"are you out of gas?" liam asked him.

"no, it's electrical. probably the alternator again." stiles said.

stiles and scott both got out to fix the jeep while liam stayed inside.

he turned around when he saw lighting getting closer to them.

"guys..." liam said.

"guys!" liam shouted when a lighting bolt was right behind the jeep.

"yeah, give us a second, please." stiles said.

"liam, stay in the car, okay?" scott said.

then a lighting bolt hit the ground in front of scott and stiles and they understood why liam screamed.

the jeep started up again and liam poked his head out.

"can we go now?" liam asked.

they got back in the jeep to pick up malia and marcie.

-

stiles pulled up where malia, marcie and harry were and stiles honked the horn.

"sorry we're late." stiles said.

"it's fine." marcie said.

"hey." he said when he saw his girlfriend walk up to the jeep and she kissed him.

marcie heard stiles hum into the kiss and he cupped her cheek.

stiles and marcie had now been dating for a year so everyone was used to them kissing all the time.

"i'm sorry too." liam said when they pulled away.

"you boys do remember i can make you all float up into space, right?" harry said.

"harry." marcie said.

"what?" harry said with a shrug.

"i'll see you later." marcie told her older brother.

once malia got in the jeep everyone looked over to her.

"what?" malia asked.

"did you find out yet?" stiles asked her.

"find out what?" liam asked but everyone ignored him.

"they're gonna email me." malia replied.

"is this about summer school?" liam asked as marcie hit him in back of the head.

"you told him?" malia asked stiles.

"uh..." stiles said.

"stiles!" marcie said.

"oh, no, all they said was you had to go to summer school cause the principal said your test scores weren't good enough and you might have to repeat junior year." liam said.

"and you asked me why we don't tell you things." marcie muttered.

"we should've left him chained to the tree." stiles said.

"should of." marcie said.

-

they went to the hospital to drop liam off with his dad while stiles and marcie waited for him to get off the elevator.

"i still can't reach kira." scott said.

"okay, you reminded her about tonight though, right?" stiles asked him.

"i think so. she only texted me once this week." scott said.

"once? how'd you guys leave things when she left for new york?" stiles asked.

"well, they were good. yeah, i just said, you know, don't worry about anything, just go and have fun." scott said.

"no. you told her to go have fun?" stiles said.

"why? what's wrong with that?" scott asked.

"nothing. nothing's wrong with it. it's just, i don't know. that can be interpreted a lot of different ways." stiles told him.

they stopped in front of the nurses desk to see marcie talking to malia.

"like what?" scott asked.

"well, like, don't worry, we're not exclusive. go have fun with other guys." stiles said.

"no. no way." scott replied.

"mars, if you were going away and i told you don't worry, go have fun. what would you think i was talking about?" stiles asked her.

"fun like bowling? or sex with other guys?" marcie replied.

"okay, yeah. now i'm worried." scott said.

they saw a patience come in and melissa got up to go see them.

"hey, mom, where's all this coming from?" scott asked her.

"a jackknifed tractor trailer on 115, caused a major pile up." melissa replied.

"okay, okay, there's only one way back into beacon hills from the airport." stiles said.

"115." scott said.

"kira's never gonna make it." stiles said.

"i can get her. you guys head to the school. lydia's probably already there. we'll meet you by midnight." scott said walking to the doors.

"how are you gonna get to her in the middle of a traffic jam?" stiles asked.

"we'll make it. trust me." scott replied.

"okay, let's get going." marcie said.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

32.6K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
161K 2.9K 49
the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3
38.9K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...
260K 5.9K 26
the stereotypical tale of the boy who falls in love with a girl he can never have teen wolf | s1