IMPERFECTION (AN INTERCULTURA...

By Simplicity_writes

Imperfection is the story of Anuoluwapo.A young energetic Yoruba lady who is full of life, she's independent... More

Journey
Preparation
Mrs. azim
August visitor
I'll be your girlfriend
First visit
First weekend
Best Man Ever
Suprise ! yet surprised
Hidden Emotions
Ameera
Who is Khalifa ?
The big question
Greatest fear
Unexpected guest
Assurance
That's my man
Finally!
Planning my wedding
Engagement ceremony.
Kunshi
Kamu
Wedding Dinner
Matrimony/ Budan Kai unveiling of bride
White wedding
Khalifa, the total package
Cupid
Pampered
Signs.
Expectance
Short lived.
Our love life
💞💞💞
occurred
Curiosity
Trouble in paradise
Laugh last
D's Identity
Months later
New arrival
Motherhood
Changes
Shattered
Bonus chapter ( Khalifa's POV)
Mine
Mi familia perfecta
Afterward
Karma
Baecation
Bonus chapter; Zahra's wedding
Finale
Epilogue
Cast
Appreciation/Announcement
Bonus chapters or Not
Bonus chapter (1)

Not mine

1.7K 221 1
By Simplicity_writes

These past few months has been hell. I've never gone through moment has hard as this.

  My marriage is not as it used to be. Khalifa has changed Totally. He keeps late night, he doesn't interact with me in the house, he hardly eats my food. He has stopped acting like my husband.

Not just Khalifa, his family has turned their back against me. Expect his sisters. His mother had shown it to my face how she feels. His grandmother also called me a barren. They have made their intentions know about getting him a second wife.

I am all alone. No one. I have cried to a point I've lost all tears, I have begged attention. This was never the type of life I wished for. This is pure torture.

I checked the time on my phone and saw it is almost 11pm. Khalifa is still not back home. I'm not surprised because this is not the first time such is happening. But the most annoying thing is I prepared dinner couple of hours ago. I ate already. It has come to a stage where we stop eating together.

Just then , the door opened and he entered. I greeted Hi but he ignored. He  headed up the stairs.

"I prepared Dinner should I serve your plate "  I asked.

"I ate already" he said as he climbed the stair way. I bit on my lips trying to suppress the anger I feel.  I stood up from the couch and went upstairs.

First I stopped at Bala room. She was sleeping already, I needed to ask her something but I wouldn't bother. So I went into my room..

When I got into my room.khalifa was making a call. He had his back turned to me so he didn't notice me.

He laughed  "no.... Seriously... I never  thought that of you. .... I know you of course you can do it...... Really... You're such a naughty girl... Yes I love it "

I cleared my throat, he turned to me. He turned back and headed to the bathroom

Naughty girl.

Wait, is khalifa doing what I think he might be doing.

No, he can't .. he loves me .

****

It has been  a while since we did it. He doesn't make the move at all and if I try, he just ignores me.

I need Khalifa now. How does he expect us to have babies if he wouldn't even touch me. I'm not a Virgin Mary of some sort. I need my husband.

So I thought of something different, add some spice. I just hope this works.
I just had a bath,I went into the closet. I picked out the Red  Lingerie I just bought. I put it on. After I was done, I brushed my hair and let it down. Then I sprayed prefume on my body. I applied Makeup,the best I can. After doing all of that, I headed out.

I saw he was typing away on his phone. I gulped hard. I am nervous as you can imagine. I just hope he loves all of this.

I rested my head on the door, staring at him. He turned his gaze to me. He was taken aback by what he saw. He rose a brow ,I smiled at him and start walking towards him. He watched me intently as I try my finest  seductive towards him.

When I got to him, I collected the phone from him and placed it on the shelve. I then climbed on the bed , sat on his laps. I wrapped my arms around his neck . He kept staring at me as I did all this . His eyes never left mine. I bit my lips and gave the most lustful look ever seen.

I brought my lips forward and began kissing all over his neck. I finally found my way to his lips and kissed him passionatly. For a while, he didn't do anything but later he kissed me back. Our lips starts to move in sync. I pulled off his shirt and went back kissing him. I trailed the kisses down his neck ,all over his face. He wrapped his hands around my waist kissing me back. I grinded my hips on him intention.

His phone made a beep causing him to stop. Well I continued, I kissed him all around his jawline,his chin all over his face.

He picked up his phone and read through I guess a message. He placed his hands on my shoulder and pulled me away gently. "Anu stop" he muttered.

"No... No please don't let me stop. Baby just... Please" I mummbled as I tried to kiss him back. He held me ,stopping me. But I was still trying, I really need this.

"I said Stop it!" I stopped abruptly as he yelled. I looked at him and  he was angry. He pushed me on the bed and stood up from the bed. He was saying something that I can't make out. He picked up his phone and his shirt before leaving out the room.

My stare never left him. A tear dropped on my hand. I can't explain what I feel right now. For a while there, I felt he really wanted me. I know he did. He was the Khalifa I really needed then. He showed me, I saw it. .

Everything changed as soon as he got that text? Who could've texted him to make him reject me in that manner? What was the text about? What is happening? I need answers.
This feeling is killing me. I couldn't help anymore as tears continuous fell out of my eyes.

I rolled myself up in a ball and cried. I cried my eyes out, I said a little prayer as I cried before drifting to sleep

🌺🌺🌺🌺

"You seriously don't know how happy I am to have you here" 

My Friend Adebola is in the city for a while, so she stopped by to visit.

"Is it your fault. When you forgot about all your Lagos friends totally. Khalifa stole you away from us completely" I smiled.

"So what's up. How's life, business nko "  I asked.

"Hmmm my sister, life is good and business is going smoothly. We are just waiting any reasonable Bros to show up "

"Don't worry, very soon. "

"Gbam!. I know I wanted to tell you something. You know this your friend,that one that was amongst your Bridal trains  during your wedding.. that flat one na. She's dark like this, her lips are like this... remember na"

"Are you talking about Doyin?"

"Yes she's the one. I saw her yesterday, we exchanged greetings and she told me she is now staying in Abuja."

"Doyin.. are you sure it's the same Doyin "

"What do you mean. Are you telling me I don't know Doyin again. That I told you was looking at Ego's boyfriend during your wedding "

"She's in Abuja, and she couldn't even call me or stop by to say hi. Na wa o. "

"Seriously. I was like hey sup now. Wetin you come do for Abj and she replied, I just dey her for the main o. "

I scoffed shaking my head " well that one is her business. Abeg what do you have at home. I am hungry"

"Bala! Balaraba!"

"Please can you just help me prepare something for my friend. Anything nice... Thank you "

"Where's Mr. Muhammadan"

"He's out with his guys jare"

"See how good your husband is treating you. Chai . When would all this Yoruba Demon have sense so I can choose one. Abi maybe I should try Hausa Demons too "

I laughed shaking my head " Not only Hausa Demon, you would soon see ijebu Demons"

She was about to sit upright when she fell her bag on the floor making all her belongings pour out . Something caught my attention.

"What is this " she picked it up and waved it laughing.

"A dildo. Abi you don't know dildo again "

"Jesu. Where did I find you this girl. " She laughed. ..

"Forget that one Abegi. I cannot come and kill myself o. When there's nobody at least I would Sha service myself. You on your own. You don't have problem o. You have the main factory living with you. You can get it anytime. We... We still dey pray "

I gave a sad smile. If only she knew, if only anybody knows what I am going through.

"But still, you don't have to carry it all around. Haba...what if someone searches your bag and find it. "

"Who would search my bag... Even if they see it, let them come and arrest me. They will tell me if I am using it on them. Please is the food not ready yet. I would faint here o"

I laughed shaking my head. This lady here is a serious case. I've missed her like crazy.

The main door opened and khalifa walks in. He saw the both of us. Bola greeted him ,he replied. I said hi and he replied what's up, I said nothing. He headed up the stairs without saying anything.

🌺🌺🌺🌺

I have always promised I would never search through my husband's phone but so help me God, I am breaking that Promise.

I have had enough, I am sick and tired of this lonely marriage. I am sick and tired of this rejection. I have been pushed to the wall.

I know myself before I got married. I would have caused Hell. I respect Khalifa so much. I love him and I gave him the utmost respect   he has abused my love and my respects.

It's like he's married to his phone. Anytime he's at home, he's always on his phone, smirking , chuckling, making remarks and Heavens knows I have taken it to the point I can't no more.

He was already asleep , I picked up his phone quietly beside him. Unlocked it because I know his password. I checked through his email. Nothing out of the ordinary. I checked his text messages, everything was okay.

I checked on his WhatsApp and I found what I have always  suspected. The number was save with 'D💕', the messages clearly stated he's having an affair. He even wants to marry her formally but she says she's not ready. He checks up on her daily. He reports his daily activities to her. He send her money, he even eats in her house. She would ask him what he wants to eat for the day. He tells her and she cooks. He even wants her to have his kids.

I kept scrolling through their messages and tears kept coming out of my eyes. I always knew something had to be going on for Khalifa to treat me this way. I don't know what I might have done wrong. I try to please this man in the best way a wife can.

Not to hurt myself anymore, I dropped his phone and cried myself to sleep

🌺🌺🌺🌺

"You're leaving "I said coming out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee. Khalifa was about to leave. Of course he ignored.but what I said made him stop.

"Don't forget to say Hi to D on my behalf ". He turned to me with a confused look.

"Come again"

" I.. said... Greet... D.... On ... My... Behalf "

"Where did you get that from. Who's D"  I shrug.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me. "

"Who are you talking about . I don't understand you. "

"Don't you even try that stunt with me Ahmad.  You know Damn well who D is . Your new found love. The one you want to marry and want to have kids with.  "

I scoffed " Jesus you're so pathetic. You have a lover Ahmad. What should I have expected from a former player. I really thought you changed. I was wrong to think that. I have thought about it. Gone all over from the beginning as to where I have gone wrong but... I was so stupid to think I was at fault. You made me look down on myself. I tried to please you in everything I do . I beg you always..  I beg for your attention, for your love. I am tired of begging, I am tired of playing the fool. I am tired of constantly being blamed by your family. They would come here and call me all sorts of name. How do they expect me to get pregnant when my husband refuses to sleep with me. Yet they don't know all that. Anu is the barren , she's the one with the problem.  I am tired of having just a husband, I want a lover. I am tired of this House, I want a home. I want my marriage back Khalifa. I want to be loved again. "

"I don't know about everything you are talking about and I don't have time for  all this. I have to get to work now "

I chuckled lightly shaking my head " so all what I just said makes no sense. Wow prefect. Just know two can okay this game "

I turned and headed back to my room to get ready for work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 6.7K 76
Book three in the Dantata Series. Hauwa Sufyan had it all planned out: get her sister married to the love of her life, slay with the dresses she spen...
64.6K 13.3K 42
A fiction book about two people meant to be, a book about Hammad and Yusrah. Hammad Buba Marwa is a 31-year-old microbiologist and, a handsome, class...
12.9K 828 37
" I know this marriage started as an arrangement but now I've fallen for you. Please give me a chance to love you and show you that I care." I told h...
31.6K 5.4K 88
Different cultures, different countries, different background bonded in Marriage without love. Meeting the ever-handsome Habib Aman dandachi from Gab...