NDKS 2 : Ruined

Lulu_Shin222

[Book 2 ng NANG DAHIL KAY SIMSIMI] 8 years have passed since Myrah's heart was torn to pieces. Now, she's st... Еще

Prologue
Episode 1 - SHUT UP
Episode 2 - Kain muna
Episode 3 - Sweet Dreams
Episode 4 - His Wife
Episode 5 - Emotional breakdown
Episode 6 - I'm Sorry
Episode 7 - Plan
Episode 8 - A dream
Episode 9 - Last breathe
Episode 10 - Relief
Episode 11 - I'll stay
Episode 12 - Surprise
Episode 13 - Fifth
Episode 14 - Thank you
Episode 15 - Later
Episode 16 - Food
Episode 17 - Decision
Episode 18 - Let's play
Episode 20 - Perfect
Episode 21 - My Dream Debut
Episode 22 - Just my Boss
Episode 23 - At Ease
Episode 24 - Gummies
Episode 25 - Betray Him
Episode 26 - Ako at hindi siya
Episode 27 - Hindi na Ako Susuko
Episode 28 - Surprise Visit
Episode 29 - Aliyah's Sanity
Episode 30 - Sweet Smiles
Episode 31 - Notification
Episode 32 - Under Control
Episode 33 - She Cried
Episode 34 - I still can't forgive her
Episode 35 - What I want
Episode 35.1 - I Can't
Episode 36 - SimSimi Loves You
Episode 37 - Say Yes
Episode 37.1 - I'm not Afraid
NOTE (NOT AN UPDATE)

Episode 19 - Square One

467 25 0
Lulu_Shin222

Kieth's P.O.V.

She's late.

"Sir, it's already been 30 minutes." Sabi ng assistant ko habang tinitingnan ang schedule na unti-unting nawawlan ng silbi.

What's taking her so long?

The second part of our shoot is underway and the main model is nowhere to be found.

"Call her again." Sabi ko sa assistant ko.

People rush around the set to adjust the equipments, keeping them in their best condition despite the cruel winds that threaten their balance.

The photographer walks up to me, face filled with anger and impatience.

"Sir, we can't wait any longer. We're losing daylight."

Tumingin ako sa set and then sa horizon.

Another hour and the sun will set.

The second concept of our shoot is 'Yellow Beach'. The main background being the sunset itself.

If this gets cancelled, the launch of the app and merch might be delayed. The plan I've set will be affected.

And I'll lose face.

I scoff at the thought.

"No, we'll wait." Sabi ko sa photographer na halatang naiirita na.

So, this is your first move.

The people on the set frantically wipe off the sand that had piled up on the equipment and try to readjust the angles of the lighting.

Our time is running out.

"Sir, if this continues..." My assistant hesitantly starts, visibly on edge because of the slight change in schedule.

I snap back and hid a low growl of anger. "You think I don't know?"

Trying to maintain my composure, I sigh.

This is useless.

I look at the photographer, "Start the shoot." he nods.

Narinig ito ng assistant ko and he asked, "What about Miss Mira sir?"

"We can reschedule her shoot on another date." Putting my hands in my pockets, I say as I look at the substitute models that are already starting their series of poses.

Myrah.

I didn't think that you'd stoop so low.

And to think that you're an adult.

You're still as childish and immature as you were back then.

"Let's get this over with." I say as I start to focus on the models in front.

My assistant took one look at me and then desperately proceeded to make the necessary changes in the schedule.

Just then, I heard a small giggle behind me.

Well, damn.

Slowly filling up with annoyance and anger, lumingon ako.

There stood a woman with long brown hair and an amused smirk. She was already in her outfit.

"Hi!" She gave me her best smile as if she wasn't in big trouble.

The whole set stood there and stared at the carefree model they have been waiting for.

"You're late." I say in a strict tone.

Tumingin siya sakin, not saying another word.

There was a small gap of silence that only the two of us could notice.

"I know." She smiles and tilts her head with a shrug. Feigning ignorance.

What is this girl up to?

A few days ago, she was crying in the bathroom because of me.

What's with the sudden confidence Miss Mira?

"So are we shooting or what?" She walks over to the photographer and models.

She whispered something to the photographer and as soon as she was done, the models were ushered off the set.

"Thanks." She smiles and stands in front of the camera.

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh of both amusement and anger.

She's something else.

"Sir, is this okay?" My assistant asks, following my gaze towards Myrah.

I nod.

With a worried look, she steps back and went to revising the schedule again.

After that, everything else went smoothly.

Myrah didn't make a scene and the others didn't mention the fact that she had almost caused a crisis.

She knew what she was doing and all I could do was watch.

Soon, the sunset ended and everyone already finished packing up the equipments. The last of the crew had left.

Papaalis na sana si Myrah nang inabotan ko siya sa parking lot.

"Myrah."

Huminto siya sa paglakad. She was just a few feet away from a van, which I assume was hers.

Lumingon siya at tinaas niya ang kanyang kilay. As if to say "What now?"

I cross my arms and give her an amused smirk, "Did you think you would come out of that unpunished?"

She smiles. "Oh, you won't punish me."

"What makes you so sure of that, Miss Mira?"

"I was just a few minutes late Mr. Rodríguez. Surely, your ego didn't take that much of a hit." She eyed me with a subtle hint of amusement.

She knew how serious I am when it came to my work. It may have been a few minutes but it was enough to stir up my otherwise perfect plan.

I commend you for that, my dear.

Unfortunately, you still have a lot to learn.

"Oh my ego's just fine. I'm just worried if yours will be after this. I am your boss after all." I challenge her.

This is fun.

What's a good comeback without a little struggle? I'll reclaim your heart sweet Myrah. However long it takes. For now, I'll make my way back in your life. Even if I am just a boss to you.

"Is that a threat Mr. Rodriguez?"

"Only if you take it as one." Staring intently at her eyes, I found myself missing her more and more.

She lets out an annoyed scoff and rolls her eyes like the diva she is. "Do your worst."

As soon as she said that, the door of the van behind her opened and a man came out. It was her boyfriend.

She interlocks her fingers with the man and they both went inside the van as if it was the most natural thing to do. They drive off and I was left there to watch.

It made my gut churn.

Right.

I laugh at myself for being jealous and turn to walk away.

It's fine. I'm not in a hurry.

I have all the time in the world.

Nang malapit na ako sa kotse ko, may natanggap akong text galing sa assistant ko.

Sir, apparently, Miss Mira was late because she visited her mom last minute. I heard this from the photographer.

Her mom huh...

I suppose her brother was there too then.

Images of Mest 8 years ago briefly flashed through my mind. Back then, I didn't even get the chance to win him over. He hated me.

Hindi ko man lang napanindigan ng maayos ang relasyon namin noon.

I sigh.

So this is what she meant when she said 'let's play'.

Alright then.

We go back to square one.

_________

Myrah's P.O.V.

Sinara ni V ang pinto and we made our way out the parking lot and away from his piercing gaze.

"You okay?" V squeezed my hand, concerned.

I give him a tired smile, "Yeah."

Hindi na ako nagsalita pa at hinayaan ko si V na yakapin ako.

All the tension in my body left me and I could finally heave a sigh of relief.

The night after the first part of the shoot yesterday I got a call from my brother. He went and told my mom what happened and she demanded that I see her immediately.

I knew full well na may shoot pa ako the next day but it was at sunset so I thought that I would have time to go and be back on time. But my mom had different plans.

Bait ng mama ko no?

We had a serious talk about how we were going to handle the situation and sorted out everything. She was okay with me keeping my job as a model. She knew I could stand on my own now and after seeing me in person, she made sure that I really was okay.

You can bet that there were a lot of tear-shedding breakdowns all throughout the conversation.

She gave me an earful of lectures and before I knew it, I was running late.

No, I didn't do it on purpose to anger Kieth.

Ganun na ba talaga ako ka immature para gawin 'yon?

I have to admit though, it was fun teasing him.

A little payback.

And asking V to come pick me up was a bonus.

Eat that you turd.

Tiningnan ko ang mga kamay namin ni V.

His breathing was steady. He fell asleep.

I look at V and caress his face with my other hand.

I'm not going to back down. I've made a life here and I don't plan on running away again.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

12.8K 718 19
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
256K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.
3.5K 210 44
What are the odds that Kervy (FJS) will meet the twin stranger of someone he used to love dearly? Will the feelings be the same or will it cause con...
2M 45.8K 53
Iiwan nya talaga ako? Nainis talaga sya sakin gusto ko naman makipag date eh. Baka lang may Quiz talaga. "Hubby? Hubby whaaaaa... ayoko na sayo!!!" ...