Gerard Way is a Criminal

By EllieIncredible

The most wanted man in all of Jersey; Gerard Way. Your local law enforcement officer; y/n. Y/n has been work... More

I ~ Her Backstory
II ~ His Backstory
III ~ You Aren't Groceries But I'm Interested Anyways
IV ~ Date Night
V ~ I Like Where This Is Going
VI ~ Somewhat Planned Morning Coffee Dates
VII ~ I Brought You My... Stab Wounds?
VIII ~ I'll Kiss Your Lips
IX ~ Sleep Overs
X ~ Oh God
XI ~ Its True?
XII ~ Let Me Explain
XIII ~ No Fun Club
XIV ~ Good Bye Jersey
XV ~ Act Like You Love Me
XVI ~ Stargazing Down Memory Lane
XVII ~ Fuck Elevators
XVIII ~ W E T
XX ~ Fuck You Frank
XXI ~ Anger Management
XXII ~ Mickey D's
XXIII ~ Chapters

XIX ~ For Fucks Sake

1.2K 44 128
By EllieIncredible

The sunlight coming through the hotel window woke me from my sleep. I opened my eyes, expecting to see Gerard at my side. But there was no Gerard, only an empty space. Sitting up, I stretched my arms over my head and realized that I wasn't dressed. 

Memories from last night came to mind, playing a smile on my face. God last night was great. But where's Gerard? 

I got out of the bed and threw some clothes on from my bag. I checked the entire hotel room, no sigh of Gee. There was however, a note tapped to the door. Maybe he just went out to get breakfast or something. Walking over to the door, I picked the note off the door and began reading it. 

Y/n,

Before I get started with this, just know that I love you more than anything in this world. I needed to leave. After last night I started thinking about what would happen once we got to L.A. It's not safe for you, and when I decided to bring you with me, I wasn't thinking straight. I'm so sorry that I dragged you along with me. Your phone is in the nightstand as well as some money for you to get home. It'd be best if you forgot about me and moved on with your life. Have a family, retire somewhere nice. Just live a happy life for me, okay? 

Gerard.

I stared down at the piece of paper in my hands. This has to be a joke right? Some sick prank? There's no way that after last night, he'd just leave me here, halfway across the country. He couldn't have left, could he? 

His bag was gone as well as everything he brought in, except for all of my stuff. He did leave. Gerard actually left me here. That fucking asshole!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry, or scream or just sit here. I went over to the nightstand to find my phone in the top drawer as well an an envelope of cash. On the back, Gerard had scribbled the new passcode on it. '0409' it read. 

I had no clue what to do next. Obviously I've never been in a situation like this before. Do I stay here in case he does come back? Do I book a flight back home? A taxi cab maybe? Call Brendon and explain everything to him? Dear fucking Christ what do I do? 

My knees gave out causing me to drop to the floor. How could he do this to me? Especially after last night, I thought we were happy together again finally. I had forgave him, and now I'm pissed at him again. 

A tear rolled down my cheek as mixed emotions flooded my body. I need to get out of here. I need to go home. 

I took a few minutes to pack up my bag and double checked to make sure I had everything. Once I was done I took the elevator back down to the lobby and returned the key. The lady said that it had already been paid for so I was good to go. At least Gerard wasn't going to leave me with the bill. She told me that we were in Colorado. Fucking. Awesome. 

The area had multiple cafes and shops around so I decided to go for a coffee. I needed something to wake me up and get me in the right mindset. 

"You look like you need more than a coffee." A man sat across from me. I looked up to see a man with black hair that was shaved on the sides and dyed blonde. He had bright hazel eyes and didn't seem too tall. Multiple tattoos lined his hands, arms and neck. 

"Can I help you?" I asked, staring back down into my mug.

"Y/n, right?" He asked, extending a hand, "Frank."

"How do you know my name?" Fear slowly arose in my body, fight or flight kicking in. Frank must have noticed me tense up because he held up his hands.

"No need to be scared. I'm a friend of Gerard's." Frank explained. Hearing him say his name caused my chest to hurt.

"Then I'm not talking to you." I got up and walked out of the cafe. I could feel Frank hot on my trail so I picked up my speed. A hand grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back. I crashed into Frank's body as he pressed a cold piece of heavy metal lightly against my skin. 

"You wanna live another day? You're gonna come with me, alright?" Frank growled into my ear. I tried tugging away from him but his grip was strong. 

"I've already gone through enough shit, please just let me go." I pleaded on the verge of tears. 

"But why would I do that? You're a huge part of the plan to get good ol' Gerard back to his old self." Frank began walking, pulling me along with him. He slipped his hand into my jacket to hide the gun pressed against me. 

"W-What?" I asked, fear rising.

"I'll explain it to you in the van." We stopped in front of a van on the side of the road. The doors opened and I was shoved in. There was a man driving and another sitting passenger. Frank climbed in after me and shut the door. "Y/n, meet Ray and Mikey." 

"Hi Sweetie." Ray waved to me. Mikey didn't look back at me. 

"Wait... M-Mikey as in-"

"Gerard's brother? Yes." Frank answered. I stared at him wide-eyed.

"You're the ones that kidnapped him?" I asked, scarred for Mikey, and for myself.

"No silly. We didn't kidnap him. Like I said, all apart of the plan to get Gee back to his normal self." 

"Do you have any idea how stressed Gerard has been because of this!? He could've been killed! If I hadn't have met him, I would've locked him up for life!" I exclaimed, beginning to replace the fear with anger. Frank chuckled.

"And we would've broke him out." Ray said from the driver's seat. 

"And you may be wondering where you come into play?" Frank asked me. I nodded slightly, "Well you see, Gerard as I'm sure he's told you several times, is head over heels for you. You can be quite the motive for him, quite the...blackmail." 

"W-What do you mean?"

"Let's just say that Gerard will be putty in our hands when he sees a gun to your head." Frank chuckled lightly. My eyes went wide as I cornered myself in the van. These men are going to kill me. "Oh calm down, I don't actually plan on killing you."

"I still don't trust you." I shook my head.

"Smart decision." Ray called back to me. 

If these men don't kill me, I may do it myself.

Gerard's POV

As I made my way down the road, I kept having to fight the urge to go back for her. It may have been the biggest douche move I've ever pulled, but I'd rather do that then have her get killed by coming with me. It was very likely that she wouldn't last a day with me in L.A. She wouldn't be able to handle the robbings and the killings that happen when I'm around the guys. 

But I still love her and don't want to be away from her. Maybe this wasn't the smartest move. God dammit Gerard why do you have to be so indecisive? 

Fuck it, I pulled a U turn and started back towards the hotel. If I'm lucky, she's still there. How am I gonna make this up to her? She's gonna hate me more than she did before. And I think I had finally gotten her to forgive me. Of course I threw it all away. I'm a fucking train-wreck when it comes to love I swear. 

When I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel, I ran straight inside. The same girl was there from when I checked out. "Welcome back." She nodded to me.

"That girl I was here with, do you know if she left yet?" I asked hopefully. 

"She checked out about thirty minutes ago." She told me. Dammit!

"Do you know where she went?" I gripped onto the counter trying my hardest not to explode.

"I saw her walked past here not too long ago with a man. Short, black and blonde hair, many tattoos. 

I stared at her wide eyed, knowing exactly who she was with. Fucking Frank. Has he been following me this whole time without me knowing? Without another word I ran out of there and to my..er... y/n's car. Dialing the all too familiar number, I pressed the phone up against my ear. 

After three rings, the midget answered.

"Hellooooo?" Frank asked in a silly voice. God next time I see him I'm gonna knock him a hard one in the jaw.

"Where the fuck is she Iero?" I growled into the phone. 

"I'm sorry, who is speaking?" 

"I'm not putting up with your FUCKING GAMES FRANK!" I screamed, outside eyes locking onto me. 

"Oh learn to have some fun, Way." 

"I'm gonna ask one more fucking time. Where. Is. She?" 

"Calm down, she's mighty fine right next to me." I heard him pat someone beside him. 

"If you lay a god damn hand on her Frank," 

"Just hurry up and meet up at the place and you can have her back." Frank spoke before hanging up the phone. Oh I'll fucking kill the bastard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 178 25
Gerard is a good-for-nothing jackass that works for a deadly gang in New Jersey. Most people always thought that Gerard Way is still the way he is, b...
5.7K 336 27
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) is an insolent and brash 17-year-old, yearning to escape their dreary, vapid life in the suburbs of Belleville, New Jersey. A diffident...
161 28 11
Who on Earth wears leather gloves in the middle of Summer? Gerard Way. Frank Iero is curious, no doubt about it. He'll ask question upon question if...
275 24 11
By the Spring of 2002, Gerard Way was about to make the decision that would change his life forever. His garage band, My Chemical Romance, was a big...