Soulmates Yoongi x Reader

By jeonjungkookfan0808

What is a soulmate you might ask? Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplain... More

{1 The Day Before The Concert.
{2 The Day Of The Concert
{ 3 The Concert
{5 After the concert
{6 Break down
{7 Doctor's appointment
{8 What is the chance?
{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)
{10 Fansign in Busan
{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2
{12 Fansign in Busan pt. 3
{13 Fansign in Busan (Yoongi POV)
{14 After the Fansign
{ 15 After the Fansign (Yoongi POV)
{ 16 The restaurant
{17 The Restaurant pt 2
{ 18 What did you say?
{ 19 What did you say Pt 2
{20 Waking up at 4 am.
{21 The First date
{ 22 On a serious note (First date pt 2)
{23 Horror movie (First date pt3)
{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)
{25 Things have changed.
{26 Coming over
{27 Group projects are the worst
{28 Having a bad day
{29 Grandpa suga
{30 I will never be like everyone else
{31 What is happening to you?
{ 32 What is happening to me? Yoongi POV
{33 We Should Talk
{34 I have a soulmate
{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?
{36 A night out
{37 An awkward encounter
{38 The game is on!
{39 Private talk with Namjoon
{40 Monday morning
{41 Today is the day
{42 Today is the day pt 2 (Yoongi POV)
{43 Today is the day pt3
{44 Today is the day pt4
{45 The Next Day
{46 Promotions in Japan
{47 The Job Vacancy
{48 The job vacancy Pt2
{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)
{50 Alone in a meeting (Yoongi POV)
{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)
{52 Sending in the application
{53 Receiving email
{54 Dinner with friends
{55 The Email From BigHit
{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)
{57 Interrogation
{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement
{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)
{60 Normal day at University
{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)
{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern
{63 Working in the library
{64 A date with Yoongi
{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2
{66 Starting Full time at BigHit
{67 The Office Party Pt1
{68 The office party Pt 2
{69 The CEO
{70 Hide and seek
{71 Comforting her (Yoongi POV)
{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)
{73 Call from Namjoon
{74 The interrogation
{75 Mental breakdown
{76 What Now?
{77 Eunmi
{78 At the apartment
{79 At the apartment Pt2
{80 The announcement
{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)
{82 Surviving life
{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)
{84 Proposition Accepted
{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)
{86 Graduation
{87 Technical assistant

{4 The stage (Yoongi POV)

101K 3.5K 901
By jeonjungkookfan0808

{4 The stage

Yoongi pov

"Boys 1 minute left!" The manager yelled.

"Everyone!" Namjoon yelled and motioned for everyone to gather around, " Okay guys, today is the second day of our concert. Pay attention to your choreography and expression, make sure your aligned. And better not mess up the lyrics."

"And don't touch the lasers, Taehyung, " Namjoon said glaring at Taehyung.

Everyone laughed. "And just have fun guys!" Namjoon yelled and held out his hand. Me and everyone else put their hands on top of his.

"Fighting!" Namjoon yelled.

"Fighting!!" Everyone yelled in unison. Then the manager signaled the start of the concert. I felt a click under my feet and the platform started rising. I heard fireworks going off and music starting. When the platform reached the stage a blinding light hit my eyes. I closed my eyes for a moment and slowly breathed in and out. When I opened them again there were thousands of fans cheering. It gave me an amazing feeling of accomplishment and joy. I felt another click when the platform lined up with the stage. Immediately everyone jumped into the difficult choreography we had practiced hours and hours to perfect every detail. I not only heard the music but felt it too, I loved this feeling.

Then a sudden feeling hit me a feeling so intense I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at the crowd. It was an intense euphoric feeling, I had never felt so much happiness in my whole life. My heart started pounding in my chest louder and faster then it had ever done before. I put a hand on my chest feeling my heart go crazy, but there was something else too. A second heartbeat beating, just as fast and loud as mine. only it wasn't mine. Immediately I knew what this meant, enough people had warned me that this day might come, but I never expected it would be so soon and sudden. Why me? I never wanted this in the first place. The other guys would die to meet their soulmate but not me, not now. I barely had time to sleep myself, how was I going to take care of supposedly the love of my life? I opened my eyes and looked at the crowd she was out there somewhere, you couldn't help being curious. What did she look like? On instinct, I looked over to my right, but the lights were so blinding I couldn't even make out one face, there was no way I was going to find her. Did I want to find her? Then suddenly the euphoric feeling was gone. Everything was gone, the happiness, the joy, the heartbeat. I felt empty, drained of life. I don't know if I'd ever felt so lonely in my life. What was happening? No one told me this was supposed to happen. I looked at the crowd dazed, was she gone? Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, it startled me and brought me back to reality.

"Yoongi!!" Namjoon yelled in your ear, "are you alright?"

"Yeah yeah," I replied gathering myself, "I'm fine."

Quickly I continued the performance but still, I couldn't help taking glances at the crowd looking for her. Even though I never even wanted this I was also really curious who was she? What would she look like? What was her life like? Was she really my other half? I couldn't shake off these curious thoughts.

After a few songs, I and the other members left the stage for a short break and to change clothes.

''What happened back there?'' Namjoon immediately asked when I was off stage.

''I- I-'' I stuttered, how was I going to explain this?

''I don't know I just blacked out for a moment I guess.'' I shrugged my shoulders hoping he would take the answer.

''You just blacked out?'' Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow, he immediately put a hand on your forehead. ''Hmm, you do not seem to have a fever. Are you sure you are okay?''

''I'm fine,'' I replied and pushed his hand away. ''Just leave it.''

I walked away from Namjoon and tiredly plopped down on a chair the lonely feeling was still their draining me, I felt so tired. Staff came running with water and gave me a towel to dry my sweat-drenched face from the intense choreography. I gladly took the water and towels and drenched my face with water and dried it afterward with the towel.

''Hyung,'' I heard Jungkook say to Namjoon, ''Maybe it's better to just leave him, you know he never likes talking about his feelings.''

''I know,'' Namjoon answered glancing at me,'' I'm just worried.''

''I can still hear you,'' I yelled from across the room to the two boys talking about me.

''Good!'' Jungkook said, ''Your ears are still working!''

I sighed and took a big gulp of the water bottle. So, I found my soulmate, well she found me. I never saw her. What was I going to do now? You shook your head, why did this happen to me? None of the other members had found their soulmates yet, at least they wanted it to happen. Why? Why me? I shook my head again. I can't have this happening to me.

''Yoongi?''

I looked up the stylist was in front of me and handed me my new outfit.

''Thanks,'' I replied and took the clothes from her and got up to go to the changing room. After I changed my make-up artist and stylist came running to fix my make-up and hair.

After they finished it was time again to go back on stage. The moment I enter the stage the intense happiness and her heartbeat were back for a few seconds before disappearing again. This feeling was just too much, I hoped the concert was going to end soon

---

OMG! have you guys seen the new comeback trailer for persona!! OMG! I can not wait!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 24.6K 33
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Afte...
305K 12.1K 133
Book #1 of the Flower Shop Series- Taylor Lee was an ordinary girl who was on her way to college when she was chosen as the 8th member of BTS, a popu...
124K 3.8K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
113K 5.3K 102
Astrid Fraser has been looking for her soulmate since she received her soul mark at 10. After 18 years, she began thinking she'd never find him... un...