Something New

By XclusiveTee__

Gee in search for the truth of who killed the mother of his child promising never to lose distraction again h... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12 : The Truth
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

10 : Game Time

1.8K 71 6
By XclusiveTee__

A week later...

Fall

Gee POV

"Pass it ! Pass it !" I was yelling from the bleachers at Dame .
" That lil nigga can ball !" Ted said next to me.

Mike was too busy kissing his girlfriend Erin. I was happy for him. She made my bro so happy and that's all that mattered. Meanwhile her friend sat next to her texting away on her phone, she looked upset.

" Defense! Defense! Defense!" The crowd cheered.

Dame was on the court putting in that work. The other team was playing hard too though. It was only a few minutes on the clock left before the game was over and of course Dame and his team had it in the bag. This was easy money and I'm glad I was in on the bet.

My phone started ringing it was Oscar, I haven't heard from him since our altercation.

" Hello !" I yelled walking out the game.
" Why the fuck yo ass ain't here !"

" Where ?"

" Jaylen and Reggie both are in the hospital. They got they asses beat half to death ! You know who the fuck did it !?" Oscar yelled.

" Nah I have no idea . They alright though right ?"

" Jaylen has a fractured rib and Reggie nose broke and a fractured leg. They been in here for about a week now shits not looking good . I need you and your boys here now !" Oscar spat .

" Man I'm -"

Oscar hung up.
I looked at my phone, this nigga was rude as fuck.

I had went back into the game to see we had won . I took my winnings , 20,000 . The other team only lost by a point but a win was a win.

" Aye !" I motioned Ted and Mike to come here.

" What's up ?" Ted said jogging towards me with Mike not far behind.

" Reggie and Jaylen in the hospital Oscar just called me it sounded like they got jumped. They both in bad conditions and been in there for about a week. Oscar wants us there now." I said.

" Man what who the fuck ?" Ted said confused.

" Who ever did it must got a death wish ." Mike said.

" What hospital they at ?" Ted said.

" The one close by here." I said . " Let's meet up there." I said leaving out.

" Bet ." They said.

I came outside to see everybody conversing about the game. I walked over towards Dame and his dad.

" Gee man you saw me !" Dame said laughing as he began crossing over with the basketball.

" Yea dawg you was on the court putting in that work !"

" Man you ain't seen nothing yet !"

" Gee when you get back in town !" His dad said happy to see me as he hugged me patting me on my back.

" About two months ago coach ." I said .

" Mhm What you been up to ? Sorry about your girl and your child."

" It's all good coach just been working and staying out the way."

" Alright I guess I'll see you around and at my boy games ."

" Oh yea fashoo !" I said dapping both of them up before going a different direction. I had to make it to the hospital so I could find out what's going on .

While walking away I heard gun shots going off . Everyone screamed and ran . I got on the ground. Seems like everytime something pops off my gun is nowhere on me .

" Fuck !" I yelled. I thought I was the target until I looked up and saw Dame stretched out on the ground with his dad holding him. I ran across the yard towards the campus to him.

Dame was laying their holding his shoulder while blood was gushing out of his leg.

" Son ! Stay with me ! Call a ambulance!" Coach yelled.

I did so .

...

" So who did this shit !" Oscar yelled at me.

" Nigga how I'm supposed to know ! "

" I can't just sit around and wait for these niggas to wake up. " Oscar was pissed as he tossed the chair across the room as his two goons stood behind him not saying a word. " Not only am I down two workers but my work I just gave y'all is gone ! Nigga that's 20,000 ! Down the damn drain !" he whispered yelled.

I looked at Mike who sat there in silence along with his girl. Ted looked ready to go.

" Hellooooo !?" Oscar yelled. " Fuck you niggas doing sitting around make some shit happen! I want to know who the fuck did this by the end of next week and I want my 20 racks or I'm cutting y'all supply in half !"

" What !?" Ted yelled.

Mike started ." Aye Oscar we didn't have anything to do with -"

" Them yo people's. They was supposed to handle shit . Whatever crew they got beef with ain't come for me or my niggas. I told you not to keep putting them on. Now look , they bitch asses laid up in the spital! " I spat.

His guards grabbed me up throwing me into a wall.

" Look here G you just got back so maybe you forgot but I run this shit ! Them my people right ? so it makes it your people. You work for me . You gone be next in this hospital keep talking reckless like you don't know who the fuck I am." Oscar said getting into my face.

" Nigga fuck you -"

" Aye calm down." Ted said. " Get off my bro !" He pushed Oscar goon.

Mike stood up walking his girl towards the curtains kissing her on her forehead. " Go home , I'm a call you." He said closing the curtains behind her.

" Nigga I don't need you !" I yelled pushing Oscar.

" Aye y'all gone have to take whatever y'all have going on ? Outside." The nurse lady snatched the curtains open and said rolling her eyes at all of us .

" We gone see ." He said walking out the curtains with his goons following.

We left out also.

" Man who you think did this ?" Mike said as we all sat in his jeep smoking a blunt.

" I don't know and honestly I don't really care for boffum! Fuck this and fuck Oscar ! I'm back and I feel way better than when I left. I have nothing to lose and I'm coming for what's mine. Them petty ass bags Oscar gives us every month helps out a bit. But shit I'm tryna be rich and own my own shit make a business out of this shit or something ." I paused.  " We all done lost something. This game took it from us now we don't have nothing to lose it's Game Time !"

" Yeah man on some take over shit ." Ted said taking a few puffs of the blunt before passing it to me.

" You know I'm with you Gee like I been whatever you wanna do. " Mike shrugged his shoulders.

" Shit man me too ." Ted said. " Y'all know if y'all rocking I'm rolling."

" Let's make some shit shake then . " I said passing the blunt to Mike.

Mike laughed . " Ain't heard you say that in a min. I missed y'all niggas ." He laughed harder hitting the blunt .

" I missed y'all too. Y'all my brothers man. Shit bout to be back like old times." Ted said.

" Yea . I remember before we met Oscar or Jaylen."

" Man you could've really took this shit over on your own. Just like in middle school you handled the nigga who thought he was running shit around the hood. " Ted said.

Mike laughed " I didn't meet you niggas til high school 9th grade. I remember how you and Gee used to sell dime bags any type of thing he could to hustle . Put me on and we been close since."

" Man I remember when Gee met Victoria in high school and her lame ass step brother was tryna get him to stop fucking with his sister. " Ted said. " That Time he got his homies to jump you. Thinking cause we were freshman we couldn't handle our own." He passed the blunt to me.

" What was that nigga name ?" Mike asked laughing. "

" Kayne." I inhaled holding it then said. " I ain't seen that nigga since his sister got pregnant with my baby. He was so heated he ain't want to be around me or her. He hated me and I knew it was because I was a few years younger than him touching more paper than him. "

" I heard he in jail." Ted said. " Don't he got a girl ?"

I paused taking my last puff before putting the little bit out. " FUCK !" I yelled " I KNEW SHE LOOKED FAMILIAR!" I hit the steering wheel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.4K 20
Innocent children beware of certain...scenes
286K 6K 54
Just read.💗😘
3.1K 173 35
read to find out ✨
19.8K 733 11
"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫."