Just Dance: I Like The Feelin...

Da gimchigu

"I'd rather never dance again, than dance with HIM." Altro

The Blind Date
We Can Do It
Cooperation Is Key
The Truth About Last Summer
Playing Games
Always Knock.
I Have To Tell You Something
All Fun And Games
Denial
Anger
Wants Over Needs
Actions Have Consequences
Please Forgive Me
Cheater, Cheater
Love Hurts
Offers
Cherry Blossoms
Can't Be With You, Can't Be Without You
O' Starry Night
Poor, Yoongi.
Little Brothers
Keeping Secrets And Planning Surprises
Tonight
Je t'aime, Jimin
For The First Time
Now It's Time To Play
Isaui Nal
You're Worth The Wait.
Everyone Leaves.
Time To Say Good Bye.
These Past Years, I've Still Loved You.
I'll Always Find My Way To You
Til Death, Do We Part.

Forever By Your Side.

259 26 42
Da gimchigu

Everyone filed out except Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi. Jimin moved the towel and showed it to the others. Yoongi ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Fuck... I'll go get the doctor for you, hyung." Taehyung said before he left.

Jimin wiped Hoseok's mouth. "I don't feel good." Hoseok said as he closed his eyes. Jimin gently touched Hoseok's face. "Baby. Baby, you need to stay awake. Stay with me." Jimin said. Hoseok looked at Jimin before he succumbed to a seizure.

Jimin gently turned Hoseok over on his side, the doctor rushed in along with some other nurses. "Jimin, you need to leave." She said. Jimin shook his head as he began to cry. "No! No! I'm not leaving!" Jimin yelled. "I can help!"

Taehyung walked in and gently grabbed Jimin's arm. "Hyung, they'll help him. Come on." Jimin sobbed as Taehyung pulled him out of the room. Taehyung let go of Jimin, who fell to the floor and cried. Jihyun got onto the floor with his brother and held him.

-

Jimin was curled up in a chair. He stared off into space as he rocked a bit. His boss came into the lobby and walked over to them. Jimin looked at her. He got up and walked over to her quickly.

She looked into Jimin's eyes. "I don't believe he'll make it through the night... the bullet shifted a bit, just deep enough that if we were to move it, it would be potentially more fatal... I thought you'd want as much time with him as possible." Jimin cried and nodded.

"Okay... okay... um... FUCK!" Jimin shouted as he kicked one of the chairs. Jihyun held onto Jungkook as he cried. "Babe, I'll take the kids and my parent's in there first so you all can have more time with him." Jihyun said.

Jungkook nodded and kissed him a couple times before they left. Jungkook got up and walked over to Seokjin and Namjoon. His fathers stood up and embraced him tightly as they all cried.

After a while they all went in to see him. Jihyun left his sons with his parents before he walked over to his brother. "Hyung, I am so sorry." Jihyun said before he started to cry. Jimin hugged his brother tightly. "It's okay... I'll... I.. I won't be okay." Jimin said before he began to cry harder. Jihyun supported his brother as he fell into him.

Jungkook walked back out and over to Jimin and Jihyun. "Your parents are going to take the kids back to their place... He's asking for you, Jimin-hyung... well he tried, he's slurring his words." Jimin cried more and gave Jihyun one last tight hug. "We'll be out here when you're ready." Jihyun said as he stepped back. Jimin nodded and hugged Jungkook before he, Taehyung and Yoongi walked into the hospital room.

Jimin sat down next to Hoseok and smiled. "Hi baby... Are you in any pain? You can just blink. Twice for yes and once for no, okay?" Hoseok blinked twice. Jimin smiled. "Good. So, are you in any pain?" Hoseok blinked once. Jimin held onto his hand. "Do you understand what's going on with you?" Jimin asked. Hoseok blinked twice.

Jimin cried more. "I.. I'm gonna get some tissues..." Jimin said before he got up and walked into the bathroom. Taehyung and Yoongi walked over to Hoseok. "Hey buddy." Yoongi said as he sat down next to him. He began to cry as he held the younger's hand. Yoongi cried more and put his head down. Taehyung rubbed Yoongi's shoulder's. "We love you, Hobi-hyung." Taehyung said softly before he started to cry as well.

Jimin gently dabbed the water off of his face before he walked out of the restroom. Taehyung walked up to him and smiled. "Yoongi-hyung is talking to him about everything." Jimin smiled and sighed. "I'm going to be a mess... I can't be without him..."

Taehyung held him. "Yoongi-hyung and I will be there for you. Okay?" Jimin nodded and sighed. He smiled at Yoongi before they hugged. "Thank you both... I'll see you guys later..."Jimin said as he let go of the elder. Taehyung and Yoongi left.

Jimin walked back over and sat down next to Hoseok. He started to tear up again as he brought his face closer to Hoseok's. The elder looked into his eyes. Jimin gently caressed his cheek. "I really hope you aren't lying about being in pain." Hoseok blinked once.

Jimin smiled a bit kissed Hoseok's forehead. "I'm sorry, hyung..." Jimin looked back into Hoseok's eyes. He chuckled a bit. "I know, I know. Don't regret." Jimin smiled as the elder smiled.

Jimin sighed and ran his fingers through Hoseok's hair. "I love you so fucking much." Jimin. said as he started to sob. He placed his head on Hoseok's chest and listened to his heart beat that had started to slow down.

"I'll love you forever, hyung..." Jimin whispered before he could no longer hear Hoseok's heart beat. Jimin slowly lifted his head and looked down at the elder. Jimin kissed his forehead gently before he took the blanket and covered Hoseok up.

Jimin looked at his watch before he walked out of the hospital room with Hoseok's chart in his hand. He handed it to the doctor. "Eleven fifty-two." Jimin said before he walked over to his family.

Jihyun walked over to his brother and gently touched Jimin's arm. "Hyung..." Jimin swayed a bit before he fell down to the ground and began to cry and howl. No one could look at Jimin as he cried his heart out. Jihyun cried as he held his elder brother. Jimin screamed Hoseok's name over and over as he curled into his brother's embrace.

-

"Happy birthday, hyung!" Jimin said as he started to set stuff up for their picnic. He set his chair up then placed his basket of food next to it. "I know it's cold out and you would be yelling at me right now because I'm not dressed that warmly... but I wanted to look good for you on your birthday!" Jimin said as he fixed his suit jacket.

He sighed as he sat down and pulled a small bouquet of roses out and set them down on the ground underneath Hoseok's name. Jimin sighed out as he sat down in his seat. "Those probably won't last through the night... I'm sorry, I couldn't find any fake roses." Jimin dug through his picnic basket and pulled out the bottle of wine and two glasses.

He set one on Hoseok's headstone while he put the other between his legs. He opened the wine and poured some in the glass on the headstone then poured himself some. "You're another year older, hyung! Thirty-five! And you've been gone for one whole year today. You know, you should be proud of me. I stayed completely sober all week just so I could drive myself over here instead of wasting my money on a taxi everyday. Well, obviously it's not a waste.... I love spending my time with you."

Jimin sighed out as he reached back into the basket and pulled out a couple bottles of pills. "I forgot to take my heart medicine. I was thinking about taking them now, but all I brought was wine." Jimin put them back.

"You know, they still haven't figured out what's wrong with my heart. I told them what it was. I told them that I'm very slowly dying from a broken heart. It's only slowly because I've tried my hardest to live on for you, hyung... but it's really really hard... Also, I'm surprised I haven't contracted some liver disease." Jimin took a deep breath and held up his glass. "Anyways! Here is to you, Jung Hoseok. The love of my life."

Jimin stayed at the cemetery until it was dark out. "I suppose I'll go home now... it's like... shit, I don't know what time...." Jimin looked at Hoseok's tombstone that read 'I love you, Park Jimin.' "I love you, Jung Hoseok. I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin said before he drunkenly gathered his things. Jimin sighed as he looked at the headstone. "Good night, my love." Jimin said before he walked out of the cemetery. He looked back at his car and sighed before he called a taxi and went home.

Jimin grunted a bit as he fell into the doorway as he tried to walk into his apartment. Jimin sighed and set everything down before going into his cabinet and grabbing another bottle of wine. He sighed as he made his way towards his room.

He chugged half of the bottle before he laid down on his bed. He laid there for a minute or so before he gently took his necklace off and looked inside of it. He smiled as he looked at the picture of him and Hoseok when they were teenagers. Jimin chuckled softly as he began to cry. "I miss you so much..." Jimin said as he rubbed on his chest over his heart. Jimin grimaced at the pain.

He blinked a couple times before he saw a white light. He was about to grab the bottle of wine. "Put it down, Jiminie." Jimin looked up "Hyung..." Hoseok smiled at him and held his hand out. "You don't need that anymore. Come with me, I'll take care of you."

Jimin dropped the bottle, letting it break and spill out over the floor. He looked over at his clock. It was eleven fifty-two. Jimin looked back up at Hoseok and smiled. "I've missed you, hyung..." Jimin said before he took the elder's hand, his heart no longer in pain.

Hoseok smiled at him. "You'll never have to miss me ever again, Jiminie. I'll be with you forever." Jimin smiled back and interlaced their fingers. "Forever." Jimin said with a smile before they ran off into the bright light together, at last.

A/N

Thank you all so so so much for reading!!! I'm really sorry about the ending. I honestly couldn't read it without bawling my eyes out. I loved writing this so much! I'm gonna go cry some more! Lol thank you, again ❤️❤️❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

N E R V E Da n.

Fanfiction

119 5 12
p.jm♡ "welcome to nerve. a game like truth or dare, minus the truth..."
13K 554 22
"There is no crime when it comes to you Rhythm"
15.4K 699 41
"I never thought you'd be the one to fall for a weirdo like him..." JK ⬏ TH ⬎
203K 4.2K 39
bts ambw imagines.