SOMETHING NEW // NaruHina

Autorstwa oiwuzzup

A story of wonder; what would happen to Naruto and Hinata after the last and before Boruto. --- #10 narutothe... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11

2.8K 48 27
Autorstwa oiwuzzup

-Uzumaki Boruto-

The evening of 26th of March was calming, everyone was enjoying their days as a new family and most of them were so happy about their new borns. The skies even painted in nice colors, it was really enchanting while it lasts. But it was different for the Uzumaki family. Shizune was running from the Hokage's office to the Hospital, to make sure that everything's on plan. They don't want to have a single mistake on tomorrow's birth. Even Rokudaime is on business for this occasion.

He walked to the Hospital, along with some high-level Jounins to accompany him, and also Shikamaru as his advisor. They walked rather fast to that specific room for the birth. The Jounins opened the door for them as Kakashi and Shikamaru walked through and saw everything was on place. Even the Doctors and Nurses were there to serve. Shikamaru can't help but smile at how everything is fine. All they need to do is wait for tomorrow, and they have to standby until tomorrow. They also needed an opening from the lilac haired lady as their code.

"Mendokse na, I want my son't birth to be as special as this," Shikamaru teased the Hokage who actually gave a full responsibility for this, even the father of the child doesn't even know.

"I could do that to everyone too, you know," Kakashi chuckled before he glanced at the white room. "This... reminded me of a funny memory of mine,"

Shikamaru turned to him. "What would that be, Rokudaime-sama?"

Since people kept on dragging the 'sama', there was no point of him to stop them from quitting that. After what Hinata said to him months ago, it really warms his heart that she thought about him as Naruto's hero - for always sticking around for him, watching over him. Even though he didn't deserve to be called like that, Hinata was so sure that Kakashi was honorable for that boy. He still thinks that Jiraiya deserved everything from his position. Beside of that, he was Naruto's guardian angel.

"Naruto no tou-chan wanted me to pay a close attention for his wife during her pregnancy to Naruto. Until the day of Naruto's birth, I still have the same feelings for his baby now," Kakashi chuckled but Shikamaru doesn't understand what he meant.

"Naruto's father? Yondaime-sama was it?" He asked the older lad. "Who was his mother? He never talk about it,"

"Uzumaki Kushina was his mother," Kakashi told him. "She and Yondaime died on the first day of Naruto's birth,"

He frowned before shook his head. He put his hand on the Rokudaime's shoulder before smiling, "Today or tomorrow is going to be his baby's birth. We can mourn the tragic birthday of his some other time,"

Kakashi chuckled. "Gomen, these weeks has reminded me of those moments. That's all,"

"I know," Shikamaru said before he say, "Let's just celebrate his happiness for his family this time. Mendokse, let's make that poor boy happy for the first time of his life,"

The Rokudaime turned to his right hand man with a question look. "What do you mean by for the first time? He's always happy,"

He chuckled before walking away to check the other stuff for the birth. "You know what I'm talking about,"

And maybe he pushed his buttons too much, Shikamaru hated it for making him saying things he doesn't want to say. It is amusing for Kakashi to see how embarrassed he was but he can play with that later. Before they could walk away from the room, two Hyuugas guard came in so suddenly which made Shikamaru narrowed his eyebrows. Not anyone is allowed to enter this room until after the birth. Whoever they are, they must be stopped right now. Before Shikamaru can launch an attack, Kakashi stopped him by giving him a hand up.

"Yamero, Shikamaru," he stopped him. "They aren't intruders,"

Not long after that, the leader of the Hyuuga clan enter the room with his usual serious face. Even Shikamaru shook his head for being too reckless. He should've known that Hinata's father is very strict, especially for his daughter so it's understandable. Hiashi entered the room while his guards stayed behind the door frame, he saw all the facilities that won't harm his daughter for the birth. Kakashi and Shikamaru remained silence as the leader clan inspects the room.

"That reckless boy gave me a late announcement about my daughter's pregnancy. I will never forgive him," Hiashi said as he clenched his fist, even Shikamaru gulped at how scary Hinata's father is. How can Naruto pull this off?

"What do you mean, Hiashi-sama? I knew Hinata was pregnant when she was 4 months pregnant," Kakashi shrugged.

Hiashi turned to him while knitting his eyebrows together, squinting his eyes, expressing himself that he's serious with this situation. "I know my daughter is pregnant when Naruto told me they're having an otoko no akachan,"

"Otoko no akachan?" Kakashi blinked his eyes with a surprised expression. "I don't remember him telling me what the gender is!"

"He totally forgot to make a gender reveal party like he told us before. Mendokse na," Shikamaru shrugged.

Otoko no akachan: baby boy

"After his son's birth, I'm going to beat his head," Hiashi complained as he looked at the ceiling with a disgust look.

Kakashi chuckled. "With do respect, Hiashi-sama, I don't think that's necessary-,"

"Oh, he'll pay for sure!" Hiashi suddenly yelled made the two of them flinched. "Naruto didn't tell me first about my own daughter's pregnancy. I always question myself, what is in his head this entire time?"

"He's the Konoha no Eiyuu, Hiashi-sama. I believe he has reasons," Rokudaime said. "He's still learning of how to make a family and I think he's doing great so far,"

Konoha no Eiyuu: Hero of Konohagakure

"Sore dake janai, Naruto had missions to attend so there weren't plenty of times for him to tell you," Shikamaru contributed the Rokudaime. "But at the end of the day, he told you,"

Sore dake janai: not just that

Hiashi sighed in defeated of their arguments before he looked at the Hokage and say, "So, how's the preparation?"

"It's ready," Kakashi said. "We only need your daughter's sign. As soon as that, we'll immediately start the birth,"

"Is Hinata here? Or is she still staying in the house?" Hiashi asked them.

Shikamaru answered, "She's in room 24C. She has been there for 3 days, tomorrow is supposed to be her due date,"

"Sokka...," Hiashi nodded before looking at Rokudaime. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Rokudaime-sama. You have helped them so much. Let me repay the favor,"

"Iie, there's no need for that. I volunteered to do this," Kakashi smiled. "I hope for you and your soon grandson to be healthy,"

"Arigatou," Hiashi nodded then he looked at Shikamaru. "I'll see you around,"

"Take care, Hiashi-sama," Shikamaru said. "And let me know if you want to attend the birth, I'll try to squeeze you in,"

"That is not my position. I believe Naruto should be there, help and accompany my daughter," Hiashi said and Shikamaru chuckled.

"That's his job since the beginning of their marriage. You don't have to worry about that," Shikamaru said with a smirk. "Naruto is capable of this, Hiashi-sama. He's going to be a great father,"

After he said that, Shikamaru can feel himself hearing Naruto told him that other night when Hinata was having a mood swing and almost explode his head - saying he was going to be an awful father that he'll make his family a miserable and everything was wrong. Shikamaru looked at the ceiling, trying to remember how he remembered it so clearly but shrugged his shoulders since he doesn't care that much. On the other hand, Hiashi chuckled before nodding in agreement. He turned around and walked out from the room, going to Hinata's room to check on his daughter.

"Naruto really did a great job if he made Hiashi-sama trusts him for marrying Hinata," Kakashi mumbled made Shikamaru chuckled.

"Mendokse, he even convinced our main enemy during the 4th Great Ninja War to come to our side. Naruto is unpredictable," Shikamaru said.

Kakashi looked at the Hyuugas who disappeared to the other room. "Let's just hope his optimistic could come down to his son,"

Shikamaru crossed his arms on his chest before mumbling under his breath, "It's better if his son has his own personality. He doesn't have to be like his father, just being himself would make Naruto very happy,"

"I can't argue with that," Rokudaime laughed.

The Hyuuga leader walked to the lift along with his two guards. He pressed the number to her floor and wait patiently as the lift took him there. Soon, they walked to the corridor of rooms and finally see the exact number that Shikamaru told him. He gave his guards a sign to wait outside while he go inside and check up on his daughter which they obeyed, or else they're going to be in big trouble. Hyuuga clan was known for their discipline, and let's just say Naruto almost broke that legacy accidentally when he invited all the guards to Ichiraku Ramen as his celebrations due his marriage to Hyuuga Hinata. Hiashi looked upset back then, but deep inside, he quiet enjoyed their happiness. Maybe pinching his right ear for ruining their discipline was too harsh for him when all Naruto did was to have fun.

He knocked the door twice before he opened the door, revealing the soft blue colored wall and his daughter sitting on the hospital bed. But the first he saw was the flowers around the room. He examine them and read 'congratulations on your baby boy' on each of different color flowers. He smiled before he pulled the curtain a little and saw his daughter - still looking as beautiful as ever, sitting there with a hospital gown. She was eating a chicken cream soup and was surprised to see her father entering the room.

She smiled happily and say, "I'm glad you're here, Otou-sama,"

"I can say the same," he said before he took a seat near the bed. He saw the big bump on her belly made his eyes widen at how huge it is. He put his hand on her belly while she was finishing the food before smiling at her father who was rubbing it. He gasped a little when he felt a little kick before looked up to Hinata with wide eyes. "He kicked! Did you feel that, Hinata?"

She giggled before nodding. "I can feel him moving around. I also can feel how happy he is to meet his sofu soon,"

Sofu: grandfather

Hiashi chuckled happily before leaning a little to her belly and pressed his ear on it. "I would like to hear him calling me Ojii-san soon,"

She smiled before giggling, "I'm sure he'll say it soon,"

While pressing his ear on the belly, the grandfather can feel some movement from his ear and also can hear his little grandson heartbeat - Or maybe that was Hinata's heartbeat. Doesn't matter, those heartbeats really calming and he likes hearing it. Hiashi closed his eyes as he felt the baby moving inside his daughter's belly. He rubbed it gently and felt a smile crept on his face. What has he done to miss all of this moment? He wanted to know how his daughter reaction when she knew she was going to have a boy. She must be very happy, he can even imagine it himself.

He finally sat up made Hinata smiled. Then Hiashi realized something, "Naruto doko desuka?"

Naruto doko desuka: where is Naruto?

"He left earlier to prepare for Boruto's and my clothes. He's also going to have a shower before going here," Hinata explained.

Hiashi then jolted up a little. "Boruto? Who's Boruto?"

She giggled again at her father's reaction. "Gomennasai. Can Otou-sama pretend I didn't say that? Naruto-kun is suppose to be the one who announce the name of our son,"

"Boruto? Uzumaki Boruto?" Hiashi looked at her with wide eyes before soften, he even chuckled a little. "I have no idea how you guys did this in a matter of seconds but I really love the name."

"Arigatou," she smiled before rubbing her belly. "Naruto-kun picked the name out for him,"

Hiashi smiled after hearing that. "He must be very serious about this if he picked the name by himself. Not to mention, it was a very handsome name,"

"Naruto-kun just picked out the name today. He have worked day and night to find the perfect name for our son. He even cried to me when he almost ran out of ideas," She giggled by remembering all those memories back when she was home. 

"That boy is something else," Hiashi chuckled. "Demo, I'm happy for you, Hinata,"

Her eyes widen before looked at her father who's smiling at him, very proud that she's going to have her own little family with the boy she loves. She bit her lower to stop herself from forming tears before smiling to her father with a happy expression. "Otou-sama... arigatou gozaimasu,"

Hiashi nodded while smiling. "I must ask... You said Naruto was taking a shower before he go back here, why does he need a shower if he can shower here?"

"Naruto-kun was ran out of clothes. He had been staying here for three days straight. He almost didn't shower today if I didn't tell him to go home and shower," Hinata giggled.

"Oh, that husband of yours," Hiashi shook his head.

"Otou-sama, where is Hanabi?" Hinata asked her father.

"She's training today. She's going to see you tonight, even stay here with you. She insisted to sleep here with you so you can't say no to that," Hiashi told her which made her laughed a little.

"If that's so, Naruto-kun is going to sleep in the waiting room again. He told me how uncomfortable the chairs were but I'm sure he'll be alright," Hinata said.

"Naruto should stay in my house tonight. So Hanabi can-,"

"Naruto-kun won't go anywhere until the baby's coming. He said it himself," Hinata interrupted her father with a small frown. "Gomennasai, Otou-sama. Demo, I'm afraid you can't tell him that. Even if I'm the one who will tell him to do that, he'll say no. Naruto-kun wanted to stay and be here until Boruto arrives,"

"He does this... for the sake of his son?" Hiashi asked made Hinata smiled fondly at her father.

"Doesn't everyone?" She asked back which she made a good point.

As they went on comfortable silence, someone knocked on the door and soon was revealed two nurses enter the room with a small version of ultrasound machine on the rolling table thingy. The two females smiled upon Hinata before gasped after seeing the leader of the Hyuuga clan is in the same room as them. They bowed formally to him made Hiashi smiled before nodding at them, approving of their existences. While the second nurse worked with the ultrasound, the other one came to Hinata - excusing Hiashi to give some space for them to check on her and and the baby.

"Ohayou gozaimasu, Mrs. Uzumaki. How are you feeling lately?" the brown haired lady asked as she check on her blood pressure.

Hinata smiled. "Okagesama de genki desu,"

Okagesama de genki desu: I'm fine (very formal)

"That's good to hear. Today, we're going to check for an opening and also for your feeding time since the baby is going out to be out soon," she explained. "Have you feel any sickness these days? Any symptoms perhaps?"

"I feel a little bit nauseous. It's a bit better than before. Is that normal?" Hinata asked.

"That's totally normal, Mrs. Uzumaki! It means the baby is moving to find a better position," she told her and saw the blood pressure test. "Your blood pressure is good too,"

"Arigatou," Hinata beamed in happiness by hearing that.

"Okay, so we'll check on how the baby is. Most importantly, where he positions himself because they move around to find a better entrance," the nurse explained again. "And then, we're going to see between your legs. Just in case if we see any opening so we can prepare, is that alright?"

Hinata nodded before smiling gratefully to them. "Hai,"

"Alright. Let's start with the ultrasound first," the first nurse gave the sign to her friend who was nodding. She poured some gel on Hinata's huge belly before give the scanner stick to the first nurse. She hesitate at first which made Hinata worried, suddenly the nurse looked at Hiashi who was watching the entire time. "The future grandfather?"

"That's me," Hiashi proudly present himself.

"Would you mind checking the baby for us?" The nurse asked which made Hinata giggled before looked at her father's reaction.

"Na-nani? n-no... there's no need-,"

"That's okay. You can see your future grandson here. You won't hurt your daughter or the baby," the nurse reassured him but Hiashi declined the offer. "Alright then. If you insist,"

Before she could scan anything, suddenly someone came in with a huge bag. They turned their heads to the door and saw Naruto had just arrived with a huge grin on his face. He even chuckled a little because he thought his entrance was really cool. But when he saw what happened, he quickly regain his fatherhood attitude before smiling politely to them. He even gave Hiashi a bow as a formal greetings.

"Mr. Uzumaki? The future father?" The nurse asked made Naruto turned to her.

"Yes, that's me," he said before turning to the nurse. "Is everything alright?"

"Everything is alright. We're offering a good opportunity to see your baby in the womb, would you like to do it yourself?" The nurse asked which Naruto quickly accept before excitedly stood next to the monitor. He gave Hinata a soft smile which made her blushed but smiling as well.

"Daijoubu ka?" Naruto asked his wife as the nurse switch on the monitor while Naruto held the thing on his hand.

"I'm fine," she smiled at her husband. She saw him reaching for her hand and their fingers laced together as Naruto kissed her forehead made Hinata blushed.

He kissed her cheek once more before smiling at her. "Hinata, arigatou,"

She caressed his cheek before smiling at him. "I love you, Naruto-kun,"

"I love you too," he replied then the nurse told him to starts the trial. He gently put the rolling stick thingy on Hinata's huge belly, carefully roll around the stomach while their eyes set on the small monitor. He pouted a little and say, "I don't see anything,"

"Just keep going. We'll tell you to stop when we find it," the second nurse told him. After a few roll, the nurse say, "Stop. There it is,"

"Whoa! I can see his head!" Naruto exclaimed as he looked at the screen. "Is... is that really him?"

"Yes, it is, Mr. Uzumaki. Would you like to hear his heartbeat?" The nurse asked and they nod their heads. Finally, the nurse took over Naruto's place and starts to roll it a little lower and stopped until they saw a small sign of a heartbeat on the screen.

Hinata gasped at how loud the heartbeat was from where she laid, her eyes were tearing because of happiness to finally going to see her son really soon. The heartbeat means her son is alive and actually there inside her stomach, living there for 9 months. She can't help but sobbed as she looked at the pictures of her baby along with the heartbeat. Seeing his wife was crying, Naruto grabbed her hand softly squeezed it as he turned his glance back to the monitor - finally can see their son is well and healthy all this time. Suddenly, Naruto stood up from his seat and grab a baby toy from the huge bag he brought before sitting next to Hinata again. He started to shake the wooden rattle on a top of Hinata's huge belly with a huge smile on his face.

"Boruto! Tou-chan bought you this as our welcome gift," Naruto said as he shake it again while rubbing her belly with his other free hand. Suddenly, he felt a kick which made him smile even wider.

"I think he's excited to see you soon, Naruto-kun," Hinata giggled as he shake it again and the same reaction was received to him. "But you do know that he can't play with that after he's born, right, Naruto-kun?"

"Huh? He can't play with this?" Naruto looked at the wooden rattle on his grip before raising an eyebrow at his wife. "Why?"

"He's still a baby. He can't even reach for it," Hinata said as she saw him leaning his ear to the expose belly of Hinata to feel his son moving there. She smiled before brushing his hair through her fingers.

"I can't wait to meet you, Boruto," Naruto whispered to the belly but Hinata can still hear him. "We're going to have so much fun together, dattebayo,"

The nurses awed at the scene while checking Hinata's sensitive area to see any opening. It was there but not wide enough yet. The opening is still too small. From their prediction, the opening will get wider tonight around 11 to 12 midnight. They took notes for that before left the room along with the stuff they brought earlier. As they closed the door, Hiashi turned his head to see Hinata is still brushing Naruto's thin hair while Naruto is whispering something to the belly - probably talking about the things he's going to do with his son later.

It touches his heart that this scene really exist right in front of his eyes. Hinata eyed her father before smiling to him, she was very happy that her father came to check on her. Naruto didn't notice that since he was busy making sure Boruto is going to be that go-lucky child in his family. Hiashi's throat went dry as he watched the scene again and again, realizing where has he been all these life? Skipping all these amazing memories to be told, not even caring for his daughters when they were Boruto's age. He gritted his teeth before walking out from the room which caught the couple's attention.

"Tou-chan? Where are you going?" Naruto called for Hiashi but he already left the room. He quickly stood up, giving Hinata a peck on the lips before catching up to Hiashi. "Hiashi! Oi!"

The older lad stopped his track before clenching his fists before turning around to see Naruto who was running to his direction. "You forgot to add 'sama' after my name, Naruto,"

"That doesn't matter," Naruto brushed it off which made the two guards gasped. He looked at Hiashi deep in the eye and say, "What's going on? Where are you going? Hinata is going to give birth soon. You can't leave just yet,"

"I can leave whenever I want to," Hiashi turned around which made Naruto's surprised at the sudden cold shoulder.

"So, that's it? You're going to treat us like you treated Hinata long ago?" Naruto suddenly said that which made Hiashi's eyes widen. Naruto glared at him before putting his hands in his pockets. "My wife told me about what you did. She forgives you, even if it was unforgivable. Now you're going to leave again? I'm sorry, but my son deserved to know about his grandfather. About how fun his grandfather is,"

Hiashi felt like he was being stabbed straight in the chest. How could Naruto know that he couldn't bare seeing such a fragile and innocent child? He would give everything for them to live happily ever after and never mention his name, because he was ashamed of who he was in the past. He loves his daughters, he really does. He just never show it, he wanted his little girls to become independent without their father. Was it so wrong? Did he actually chose the wrong road? Naruto suddenly extend his hand which made Hiashi pulled back from his thoughts.

"Gomen, I can't let you do that," Naruto said in his deep voice, literally serious about his little family. "I won't allow you to do that. I don't want Boruto to live the way I was before. He has his mom, he has me... most importantly, he has you. What you did was wrong, demo everyone changed in the end,"

"Naruto, I honestly can't do this. I can't even show my face when you called me about Hinata that night," Hiashi honestly told him. "I can't... express my happiness to you... because of what I've done,"

"Hinata forgives you, over and over again! Don't make me punch you in the face if you walk away on us!" Naruto suddenly raised his voice up made the other patients looked up to them. The guards are also hesitating whether they need to take him down or something else. He gritted his teeth before saying, "This isn't just about Hinata... or me! This is about Boruto, my son! If you're going to leave, I would sacrifice my other hand for this. For my little family, dattebayo!"

"Naruto-san...," the guards were speechless at how harsh his words were, even Hiashi had his eyes widen. He has never treated anyone like him, opening his eyes with his optimistic yet cruel reality.

Naruto steps forward as he still extend his for Hiashi to accept it. "I get the chance to call you 'Tou-chan'. Let Boruto get the chance to call you 'Ojii-chan', dattebayo,"

"Naruto...," Hiashi chuckled before he approached the young lad, Naruto didn't tear his eyes away from the older lad until he raised his hand to him. His blue eyes widen when Hiashi suddenly slap the hand away, even the guards gasped at Hiashi's action. Before Naruto could react, he suddenly pulled him into a hug. Nobody can process everything, even Naruto is lost with what's going on. Hiashi smiled and say, "I'm sorry. Let me start again,"

Naruto then understood before chuckling, "Daijoubu, Tou-chan,"

---

It was later after dinner, Naruto went out with Hiashi to get some Ramen for dinner while Hinata was left alone. It was a complicated story but Hinata allowed them to go outside, they must be very bored in this room - she can feel that because she was either. But she was accompany by her little boy in her big belly that night. She sat there as she rubbed her belly softly while blushing when she can feel the baby's moving. She looked at her nightstand and saw a well-made cube pears were there on the plate. Naruto must have peeled the skins while she was sleeping. She grabbed the fruit before enjoying herself with that food.

Then she looked down to her belly again before saying, "Boruto... Ka-chan can't wait to meet you,"

Ka-chan: mom

There was a little movement she can feel which caused her to feel nauseous but she brushed it off before giggling. She continues, "This is just between you and me... but your father is so excited to see you too. He even bought you some other toys back home, so you can play when you're here with us,"

She rubbed her belly while closing her eyes. "He was quite sad when I told him you can't play with those things he bought for you. It was too big for you,"

The baby moving again which made Hinata giggled. "Daijoubu, Boruto. You can play it when you grow,"

She smiled before finished eating the fruit before she laid a little to get some rest. Hinata couldn't help but smile at the memories before Boruto was going to born. The first time Naruto knew she was pregnant, he was pure shocked. He tried to look cool and everything but he was excited when he couldn't contain his happiness. Then her friends knew after 4 months pregnant, they were shocked to see how well she was progressing. Especially Sakura. Now that she mentioned Sakura, Hinata wondered where could she be. Her due date wouldn't be far from how she is now.

And, of course, her own father. He looked a bit surprised but she knew, deep inside, he was very happy after the news. Hanabi told her how Hiashi looked out for names but couldn't find the one that suits the baby. She knows really well that her father cares about her just as much as her. Whatever happened earlier, she also knows that Naruto would take care of it. Suddenly, a tear escaped from her eyes unexpectedly. She even had her eyes widen when she felt tears streaming down her temples to the pillow sheets. She suddenly begins to softly cry as she closed her mouth to stop herself from crying out loud.

"Go-gomen na, Boruto," she sobbed but she felt really happy. "Ka-chan is really happy... with you... and your father... I love you, Boruto,"

Then, she remembered exactly that night before Naruto brought her to the hospital because of her pain. She was throwing up in the toilet and her husband woke up by the sound of her cries. He immediately ran towards the bathroom and saw Hinata was a mess. The bathroom lights were the only room that was shining in the house that night, so what Naruto saw was clear and pure scene where Hinata was fighting against her health for their baby. The blue eyed lad frowned at the scene before joined her on the floor, watching her threw up once again.

"Is it Boruto again?" He asked softly while tugging her hair behind her hear.

Hinata didn't answer but her face already answered his question. He sighed before leaning on the bathroom wall while she was trying to regain her energy from throwing up too much. It had been 4 times since she threw up today. Because of how often she was, Naruto already knew what to do so there was no reason for him to be panicked. He grabbed some hair tie on the sink before tying Hinata's long lilac hair in a messy bun, giving her a guilty chuckle since he doesn't know how to do that but wanted to make sure that the hair didn't get in the way.

"My throats... are burning," Hinata said in a low voice. "My mouth doesn't smell very good,"

"You're still pretty," Naruto mumbled as he rest his forehead on her back after tying her hair.

She smiled sadly before looking down to the ground. "Gomennasai, Naruto-kun. I can't resist myself from not throwing up. The food you bought earlier were out,"

"Don't be sorry," Naruto said with his sleepy - husku voice. "At least, Boruto and you are healthy. Then I won't worry about the food,"

Even though Naruto said that, she still felt bad for doing this. She felt like she let him down by throwing up a lot. She still doesn't know if this symptoms are alright for the baby or is it just her not feeling well. The questions were remained unsolved. But the fact that she threw up 4 times today, she can't help but started to think that this isn't fine at all. Her thoughts were pulled away when she felt Naruto's hand made its way to her huge bump. He slowly rubbed it while he was behind Hinata, looking at the belly from her shoulder. He rest his chin on her shoulder and his mouth were pouted - he was sad because he couldn't do anything about this.

"Hey... uhh... Kakashi-sensei told me something yesterday," Naruto started which made Hinata nodded as a sign that she was listening while looking down to her baby bump. He bit his lower lip before he continues, "He offered me the position, dattebayo,"

Hinata turned to her husband with a question look. "What position, dear?"

Naruto stopped again before looking down to his lap which made Hinata fully turned around to see his face. Her hand tried to reach for his face but Naruto quickly capture it before kissing her hand softly. He say, "The... the Hokage position,"

Hinata's eyes widen at the words before smiling gratefully to him. She exclaim, "That's amazing! Naruto-kun finally can-,"

"But I declined it," he interrupted her which made Hinata stopped. She felt him rubbing his thumb on her soft hand as he say in a low voice, "No, I... I didn't decline it. I postponed it,"

She furrowed her eyebrows before whispers, "Doushite? It is Naruto-kun's dream, why did you do that?"

Doushite: why?

"I want... I...," Naruto was lost in words before he chuckled at himself made Hinata tilted her head in confusion. "What kind of a father I am if I miss Boruto's birth? What if I miss his first walk? His first haircut? I don't want to be like that,"

Hinata's eyes widen at him. "Naruto-kun?"

"I've been with Kakashi-sensei nearly three years in his office, and I saw how busy he was day and night," Naruto explained, gripping his hand on his wife's hand tighten. "If I become the Hokage now, I'm going- no, I really am going to miss those things with Boruto,"

She frowned. "But... wasn't it your dream since you were a kid?"

"Boruto is my dream too, dattebayo," Naruro said with a smile, then looked down to Hinata's huge belly. "I didn't say no, I postponed it. I'm going to be with Boruto until the time has decide. We're going to have so much fun together... as my family. Our family, dattebayo,"

The flashbacks were over made Hinata giggled to herself as she wiped all the tears before rubbing her belly while closing her eyes. "Your father is right. We all are going to have so much fun together,"

It was the day after when suddenly Hinata cries in pain which woke Naruto up on that early 2 in the morning. Hanabi was there as well since she said she will be there. The cries were really loud that even the nurses on their night shifts heard her and started to do some emergency of code blue. Hanabi who was intense with the whole scene, stayed back as Naruto tried to calm his wife but there's no use. He frowned when he saw how sweaty she was and her screams might wake the other patients. Out of no where, he saw blood were spreading on the bed sheet which made his eyes widen.

"Na-Naruto-kun!" She called him as the nurses came and started to roll the hospital bed to the special room that Kakashi prepared for them. Naruto followed right next to her.

"Hinata?" Naruto wasn't sure what was happening but he doesn't like the face on his sweet wife. She used to be all smiley and happy, and now she was in pain which breaks his heart. "Daijoubu ka? Hinata?"

"Naruto-kun...," she giggled in between her pain before grab Naruto's hand, really hard. "Boruto... Boruto is coming...,"

"Boruto?" Naruto's eyes widen before finally smiling and gave Hinata a supportive smile. "Hiosh. Let's do our best, dattebayo,"

She screamed again as they ran to the room and finally arrived. Naruto wore the hospital gown with his usual clothes inside to protect him from any bacteria or virus. He even had to wear this strange hat and some mask to hide his nose and mouth. As the nurses are getting ready, calling the doctor that it was the time for the birth. Hinata was moved to the other larger and uncomfortable bed for giving birth which she struggled to bear the pain. Naruto stood beside her and reach for her hand. As she grabbed his hand, she squeezed it too hard that Naruto himself was trying to contain his own pain but he didn't dare to say anything to her because her pain is more painful than this.

"Na-Naruto-kun...," she kept on calling for him as she cried again and again which made Naruto frowned.

"I'm here...," he frowned and softly whispered, "Daijoubu, Hinata. You're okay,"

"It... hurts...," she closed her eyes tight that Naruto could see her veins on her forehead.

Soon, the doctor barge in which Naruto didn't know it wasn't Sakura. It was Shizune and Tsunade. The blond haired lady say, "Let's get down to business,"

"Poor Hinata-san! She's in pain!" Shizune frowned before looking at the nurses with serious looks. "This is the day! Let's work hard!"

"Hai!" Everyone yelled in union.

Naruto blinked his eyes before glance at the Godaime. "Tsunade-ba-chan? Sakura-chan wa?"

"She's out for business," she said before cracking her knuckles, glanced at Hinata's pain expression. "Alright! This should be only take a minute,"

"Positions, minna!" Shizune called them and they finally in place for the birth.

Naruto smiled before turned to Hinata who's still crying in pain while he can only see her like. Suddenly Tsunade say, "Take a deep breath and starts to push on a count on three, do you hear me, Hinata?"

"Ha-hai!" She tried to yell out of pain, grips on Naruto's hand tighten made him frowned.

"Okay," Tsunade placed a towel on a top of her spread legs so Naruto nor Hinata would see how many blood that was running out from there. "San-ni-ichi-push!"

Naruto never heard her screamed so loud that echoes the whole room. The nurses along with Tsunade was looking at the hole intensely, to make sure that they see something from there. Hinata started to struggle again and tried to push the baby out from her. Naruto's hand were numb right now but that wasn't the case, he can't even see Hinata like this without wanting to cry next to her. He tried to calm her down, draw a circle with his index finger on her belly to make her feel more painless but he got nothing.

"Come on! The opening is wide enough!" Tsunade yelled at nobody. "Another push, Hinata. You can do it!"

Naruto turned to Hinata with a frown again. "Ganbarou, Hinata. Aishiteru, dattebayo,"

"Na... Naruto-kun...," she huffed before close her eyes shut again.

"Three-two-one-push!" Tsunade counted and Hinata did the same like earlier as everyone concentrate with the birth.

Shizune gasped. "We can see the head!"

"The baby's too spoil! It's wide enough for him to get one in once second!" Tsunade said before glaring Hinata. "You didn't push hard!"

"She did pushed hard, dattebayo! She tried everything she has to!" Naruto yelled back before standing up, finally down for this business too - doesn't want to be the one who was just sitting there and watch everyone worked.

"Mattaku...," Tsunade sighed before wiped her sweats as she position herself again. "Alright, listen up! Half of the baby's head is out. If Hinata couldn't push him out, he's going to die because he couldn't breath. So I want you to push your son out with all of your strength, alright, Hinata?"

"Hai!" She said with a tired breathing.

Tsunade smiled before looking down again. "Let's try this again,"

Naruto then looked at his wife's belly with a serious face and say, "Oi, Boruto! Don't troublesome your mother and get out already!"

"He knows that," Tsunade chuckled before she counts, "San-ni-ichi... push!"

And with that, she cried in pain again that Naruto could even hear her voice break in between the screams. She pushed harder and harder, made Naruto's tears finally escaped from his eye as everyone do this with hard work for the birth of the son. His blue clear eyes widen when everyone went silence, he only could hear the faint of Hinata's exhausted breathing and their hands were still fits in together. Tsunade stepped away as Shizune did something behind the towel which made Naruto curious. Until those unfamiliar cries started to ring in his head, his eyes widen and tears of joy escaped from both his eyes.

"I... I can't believe it...," Naruto mumbled under his breath.

Shizune smiled and say, "He's so beautiful!"

Hinata was breathing hard as she smiled at whatever happened between her legs but she knows it was her happiness forever after. She then raised the crying - healthy new born baby to Hinata's view which made her eyes widen before tears were made its way out from there. Shizune walked to the still naked and fresh out of the womb baby to Hinata while Naruto still stood there, froze in place. She give the baby to her as Hinata finally can feel her baby in her arms, hear his cries, see his pretty blond hair which he inherited it from his father.

"Oh, Boruto...," she called for him, brushing his wet thick blond hair with her bare hands, tears were there as she felt him crying in her arms. "I... I finally meet you,"

Naruto could only just stare at the small, fragile, innocent, pure baby in his wife's arms. He doesn't know what to do, he felt like his world just stopped right in front of him. His heart stopped beating for a while and he can't process everything that actually happened. Suddenly, he forgot why he was here in the first place. The cries, the pain, the tears. It revealed this. His own baby. His son. Naruto's tears somehow made it way to Boruto's little chest as he was still crying on her mother's arms.

"Na-Naruto-kun?" Hinata called for him with her usual soft voice but not she sounded sore because of the screams earlier. She smiled at him and say, "Daijoubu desu ka?"

"I...," his throat were dry as he tried to find the perfect word to describe how he feels but nothing seems to be right. But then he started to form a smile before crying in happiness right beside of her wife. "I'm so happy, dattebayo!"

"Naruto-kun...," she smiled as she felt him kissing her forehead and cheek before turned to Boruto with a happy - fond smile.

"Hi, Boruto. I'm your Tou-chan," Naruto said as he reach his finger to him and his son grabbed it with his small little hand. He smiled and say, "I won't let anyone hurt you, dattebayo,"

"You are our new treasure, Boruto," Hinata told the crying baby.

Naruto chuckled. "Yeah, keep doing that. I'm sure you'll get tired and go to sleep anyway,"

But little did he knows, Boruto didn't stop crying until he was fed by Hinata's original milk. That very first early day of 3 in the morning, Naruto didn't sleep until 10 in the morning. He stayed up until he saw Boruto finally went to sleep with his peaceful - cute little face. The little boy was sleeping in a cart next to Hinata who was sleeping as well. Naruto fondly smiled at his new born son before poking his cheek with his finger, realizing that he was actually chubby for a baby. Later on, Boruto started to sniffle because Naruto kept on teasing him by poking his face.

"Ah... gomen na, Boruto," Naruto chuckling but then Boruto started to sob rather loud which made him afraid that his cries will wake his wife. "Hey, now, don't cry. Your mother is still sleeping and she's very tired. You don't want to wake her up now, do you?"

But Boruto still making the face that really made Naruto scared that he's going to cry soon. With no hesitation, Naruto picked him up before gently walk around the room to make Boruto calm down again. Then he stop right to the window where the sun is shining through the room. Naruto say, "Daijoubu. I'll be right here to take care of you. I will be here to watch you grow, dattebayo,"

He kissed his son's forehead before snuggling him to his face which made Boruto laughed before went back to sleep. And their new world has just started right in the blink of an eye.

---

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

155K 4.8K 30
What if The Last never happened? How would Hinata & Naruto fall in love? A re-telling of their romance in the canon universe with the whole cast. Sto...
218K 5.4K 54
After Naruto dies while defending the village from the newfound enemies, he travels back to the time when he in the academy but he isn't the only one...
41.8K 578 28
The 5th Great Ninja war had ended and Konoha now once again lives in an era of peace. Sarada had still planned on becoming Hokage and she was unmoved...
29.2K 492 34
In Konoha High, there are two totally opposite side of a same coin : naruto Uzumaki, the one who's good in practically everything he does , and sasu...