stay with me [BxB] mpreg

بواسطة jennakq

Yu Hua has been stolen from his quiet life in the countryside and tossed into the mess of the palace. He arri... المزيد

1. night of the blood moon
2. willow cave
3. preparations
4. celebration
5. lust (18+)
6. morning after (18+)
7. newly-weds
8. facing a tiger
9. chang sheng is exposed (18+)
11. first meeting
12. unrest in the empire
13. news (18+)
14. return to willow cave
15. storms are brewing
16. lost
17. chaos

10. dark plans

6.5K 225 49
بواسطة jennakq

The next four weeks passed by quickly for Yu Hua and Chang Sheng. 

Yu Hua spent the days leisurely reading and playing with Hong Huo. He brushed up upon literature, the culture and expectations of being the empress, the current affairs of the empire, and anything else. However, Chang Sheng had forbidden him to read the history of the past fifty years. This puzzled Yu Hua, but didn't bother him, as he had many other reading materials. 

Chang Sheng spent his days working and at night, romping around with Yu Hua. Sometimes too much, so when Yu Hua kicked him out (this occasionally happened when Chang Sheng was too wild) he instead attended to rebuilding his painting collection. The old painting room was sacked and now, he worked in a little area underneath the water lily pond, only accessible by crossing through the dungeon underneath the palace, passing by several spirit animals Chang Sheng had tamed, and pressing a secret knob for a heavy concrete gate to open. He was thoroughly satisfied that Yu Hua wouldn't find his new artworks, recently inspired by their nightly sessions. 

When Yu Hua wasn't reading, or eating, or sleeping, or accompanying Chang Sheng, he took trips to the market. Usually, he dressed rather plainly as to not shock the citizens. Yu Hua had become somewhat of an idol, with a legendarily beautiful appearance and a gentle and kind disposition. Not only that, but he had roped in their frightening and finicky Emperor. 

Most people loved him, but of course there were Chang Sheng's fans, who thoroughly opposed this new Empress of theirs. 

As expected, Shui Hui Yin was one of these women. However, her hatred ran a little deeper than the rest. 

She sat in her courtyard for the third time that week, surrounded by a throng of noblewomen. There were the following:

Liu Chenguang, the esteemed daughter of the center army general, who had a fierce but clear-headed personality. She prioritized justice, reason, and strength over all else. She was talented in martial arts since young but was still well-versed in etiquette expected of a woman. Liu Chenguang did not play any instruments or learn the ways of painting or brewing tea, but she was especially adept at Go and calligraphy. When other women might be frowned upon for being masculine, Liu Chenguang was admired for it. She had firm, sword-like eyebrows and sharp eyes. Her mouth was a small rose petal, and the bridge of her nose was strong. As of now, she wore a dark hanfu embroidered with tall, enchanting mountains and had her hair pinned to the back of her head without any embellishments, other than a single jade hairpin with a cloud carving. 

Xia Meirong, the daughter of an extremely wealthy merchant family. Her father owned most clothing and jewelry establishments across the empire, and her mother was considered to be 'the goddess of makeup'. She had a quiet, cunning nature and was extremely well-versed in the language of business, of supply and product. She mostly kept to herself and had a sweet appearance, but her tongue could be viperous. Xia Meirong was most skilled at painting, most known for her beautiful artworks of usually flowers and animals. She was also considered in the top five most beautiful maidens of the empire, as her looks were almost unmatched. Today, she wore a pink and black hanfu, which spotlighted her face. The powder on her moon-like skin was barely noticeable, and her eyes, wide and round, were gently outlined. Her lips were like two soft rose petals, tinted a blushing red, and her hair was done extravagantly upon her head with multiple pins and beautiful decorations. 

Ye Lingqing, the only daughter of the Emperor's advisor. Her father was a scholar who had written and read many books. She, in his footsteps, had become a scholarly maiden. Observant and sharp, Ye Lingqing favored intelligence and shrewdness above all other traits. Her skills included writing literature, calligraphy, and playing Go. For the most part, she kept to herself and her library, writing poetry and reading great literature. She was quiet, but when she spoke, her words flowed as smoothly as the river, more elegant and beautiful than if one were to write and edit a sentence for half a day. Now, she was wearing a simple white hanfu and her sleek black hair was partially pinned up with the rest of it flowing down her back. A simple hairpin was lodged into her bun, dangling with miniature white crystals. In her hand she had yet another book, and flicked to it occasionally during the meeting. Her eyes were almond-shaped and sharp, her skin was a milky white, even paler considering all the time she spent indoors. She was a mature and refined beauty. Her lips were barely a brush of pink, and her nose was small and slender like the swift mark of a paintbrush. Her neck was slim and elegant as well, making her appear like a swan.

Shou Huifang, the daughter of the prime minister. She was a social butterfly, well-known and friendly with everybody. Her connections extended all throughout the empire and beyond. She and her father were the heads of a large, prestigious auction house which helped make aspiring artists more well known and reaped in large benefits every year. Although she was only a partner in the auction house, Shou Huifang was steady on her way in her career. She showcased most of the products, and was adept at complimenting and speaking smoothly in front of a large crowd. Shou Huifang in particular played the guqin and regularly enjoyed horse riding. However, her most consuming hobby was collecting. Shou Huifang collected anything from hairpins to priceless paintings. At this meeting, she wore a vibrant yellow hanfu, slightly dimmed by blooming orange chrysanthemums and dark green stems and leaves. She had naturally adorable features, with large round eyes, an ever-curling pair of lips and small nose. Her hair was pinned up into two buns, adorned with more chrysanthemum hairpins. She was short, nearing around one hundred sixty cm, which only added to her cute announcer girl image. 

Chen Jiuye, the maiden of music. She played every instrument from the flute to the two-stringed violin, and sometimes, she stood high in the mountains and her music would flow down the valley like wind. Her father was a well-known maker of guqins who worked directly underneath the Emperor, and her mother ran an entertainment business that usually organized dancers and singers for imperial banquets and other dinner party occasions. Chen Jiuye's personality was like a calm, very deep river. For the most part, she was  It was almost as if music was her preferred language, she expressed herself best through music. Chen Jiuye also seemed to have little interest in common matters, but she showed up nonetheless. Her features were also beautiful in a detached way. She had a very cute and alluring face, with large, almond-shaped eyes, a small nose and mouth and thin, dainty eyebrows. However, an earthly expression rarely crossed her face, and for the most part she seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, making her seem almost aloof and all the more enticing. 

Qiu Liu, legendary for her poetry and scripts. She was the daughter of the Emperor's librarian who regularly sorted out new books, poetry, arranged the Emperor's library and directed historical records. Since childhood, she worked close by with Ye Lingqing and the two were regular competitors. However, Qiu Liu's area of expertise was with creative works. In her time, she had written over a hundreds of plays and novels. She was especially profound when it came to writing poetry. Even a low quality fan could rocket to becoming immensely expensive if her words were painted upon it. Additionally, Qiu Liu worked closely with many popular tea shops that featured spoken entertainment and many publishing offices. You could say that Qiu Liu in this sense, had a finger in every pie. She dressed rather plainly, in a soft ash gray hanfu secured at the waist with a jade pendant dangling from red string. Her long dark hair was secured all onto her head in a simple bun. With one leg propped up onto her seat, she smiled while fanning herself breezily with a cream-colored fan. Qiu Liu's features were akin to a fox's, sly, easygoing, and full of cunning. Her eyes were almond shaped, with thin lips like flower petals, glowy milk skin and a button nose. She was quite popular for her friendly and persuasive personality, as well as the fact that she was humorous and enjoyed pulling pranks.

Yang Wenqian, the daughter of the imperial doctor. She was extremely skilled when it came to herbs and medical expertise, second to only perhaps her father. She'd saved many people before from the brink of death, and was also in charge of extended and editing many herbal books. Yang Wenqian was beautiful as well, with sharp, clever features, and a willowy shape. Today, she wore a simple hanfu of light blue with a repeating embroidered cloud design. Her hair was pinned up with simple wooden ornaments, and there was only one piece of jewelry included in her outfit - a white jade bracelet which dangled from her wrist. Yang Wenqian was a very responsible person, who rarely joked around. Additionally, she was rarely seen unless invited out, as she would rather prefer being on the mountains and picking medical herbs rather than going to town. However, her family was noble, and she was childhood friends with the rest of the women, so they regularly dragged her out.  

Wu Zhu, the artist. She was the daughter of the Emperor's painter, who did portraits and murals in the palace. Her mother was also extremely skilled, and designed many pieces of clothing and regularly made paintings which sold at a high price. Her uncle was a powerful business tycoon, and managed the selling of her and her mother's art. Her position in nobility may not be high as the others, but she was popular and well-liked. Wu Zhu had a simple, easy going personality, who also enjoyed jokes. She and Qiu Liu were rather close friends. Additionally, Wu Zhu was talented in art. From a young age, her parents had taught her, and she was famous for selling artwork that looked as if it was real and going to jump out of the paper. She also made regular artworks for Qiu Liu, which when combined with Qiu Liu's words, made something stunning and beautiful. Wu Zhu was also a beautiful maiden, but boasted more of a clean and innocent look, rather than one that was seductive. Today, she had her hair partially pinned up with most of flowing down the back. Her large eyes were gently outlined, her lips, round and cute, were tinted bright red, and her skin soft and creamy looking. She wore a blush pink hanfu, with peonies she designed herself embroidered in gold trailing up from the bottom. Additionally, several exquisitely made golden peony ornaments were woven through her dark hair, matching with her dress. 

Tang Hua, daughter of one of the Emperor's generals. Her mother ran a large business venue as well,  and owned many popular and high-end restaurants. Tang Hua in particular was known for her golden tongue. Born with an astonishingly impeccable palate, she was able to distinguish each ingredient in a dish and come up with new culinary creations. Tang Hua was an extremely talented chef, as well. She was also rumored to become the Emperor's honorary poison taster, as she would be able to detect if anybody intended to harm the Emperor in a dish. It was a rather dangerous job, but held much honor. Especially for Tang Hua, she hoped that the rumor came to be true, for she was deeply in love with Chang Sheng. She had sharp, almond eyes, milky skin, thin and pretty lips and an elegant nose. Tang Hua always had a posse of women around her, whom were usually lower in status. During this event, Tang Hua sat up stiffly, intimidated by the noble women around her. Her personality was shrewd and secretive, and to some extent, even manipulative. 

Zhen Rong, the disciple. Her father was the head of the most powerful and esteemed sect in the empire. Zhen Rong had grown up to have mastered martial arts and Taoism. She was well-respected for her talents as a disciple, as last year as well, she had won the martial arts tournament within the sects of the empire. Her personality was obedient and kind. Zhen Rong was a very decisive, hardworking, and determined person. When she put her mind to anything, she could reach her goal. Zhen Rong was a rather simple as well, choosing to enjoy the quiet pleasures of life and be aloof from any unimportant matters. She was quite popular, however,  because of her kind, fair, and quiet disposition. Today, she wore a clean white hanfu with a blue belt embroidered with a tiger, the sign of her sect. A long, elegant sword hung from her waist, and her hair was tied into a simple ponytail with a strand of white ribbon. 

Huang Dongmei, daughter of the general in charge of the borders and the guards protecting the gates and wellbeing of the people. She for the most part, lacked a traditional talent. However, she had a green thumb when it came to tending flowers, and put together the most beautiful flower arrangements. She even tended to a flower shop, selling her arrangements for high prices and being the main supplier of household plants and flowers for most noble families. However, her household condition was known to be a broken family. Her father had nine wives and paid attention to only his sons. Some whispered that Huang Dongmei only had use to the Huang household by being married off. Still, her skills with flowers had been praised far and wide, she had lovely manners and did all that was expected of a woman, and was elite in social circles and birthrights. She was obedient, well-mannered and respected. Huang Dongmei was rather beautiful as well, with a slender figure and face, soft eyes, and ever-curious expression. 

Lei Zhen, the last and perhaps the least illustrious of them all. She was beautiful as well, with large dark eyes, soft brows, and rose petal lips, but not the kind of unworldly beautiful the other ladies were. Her family, although noble, was in decline, and her parents ran a chain relatively successful tea shops. Lei Zhen had no known talents, but had a vivid passion and talent for brewing tea. However, what sort of talent was this? By now it was common gossip that Lei Zhen's parents forbid her to go to their family's tea shops, as to quell her passion. 

And there. Including Shui Hui Yin, these were the thirteen most esteemed, noble, honored ladies of the Empire. 

Shui Hui Yin gripped her teacup tightly in her hand, a moment away from shattering the porcelain. 

"Any updates for the week?" Shui Hui Yin asked, placing the teacup back onto the table. 

The group sat in bitter silence for a moment, before Liu Chenguang opened her mouth. 

"He parades himself around," Liu Chenguang. "In town. He can't even fight for himself, Sheng'er appoints soldiers at his side. It's a waste of manpower." She clicked her tongue in disgust. "I cannot believe we have him as Empress."

"We've met up many times already," Xia Meirong circled her fingertip on her teacup, utterly bored. "What plan do you have, sister?" Xia Meirong's sharp eyes cut to Shui Hui Yin. "Are we just here to drink tea?"

Shui Hui Yin stiffened. "No," she said. "Of course not." The past few weeks, they had been telling their own love stories. Of how they fell for Chang Sheng, and the pain of seeing him taken away. Shui Hui Yin had been breeding hate within these women when it came to the topic of Yu Hua, but they were right. They hadn't done much other than talk.  

Shui Hui Yin sat up straighter. "I want him to recognize how he will never fill that position. He does not deserve that position. I want him to be shunned by society." A smile graced her lips. 

She wanted to kill him. Rip all his hair out of his head, peel the skin away from his bones, douse his body in acid, where he had been touched by Chang Sheng. She wanted to fill his ass with poison ivy and bake him, roast him alive, clear him of every trace of Chang Sheng. Then, she'd  take his spot on the bed and in Chang Sheng's heart. 

But, murdering the Empress would be bad for her reputation and she doubted that these women would comply so she'd settle for the next best thing. 

"Ostracize him," she said. "Bully him. You all are powerful, you all have ways."

Lei Zhen gasped softly, then spoke up. "But won't Chang Sheng find out, and then won't we all get into trouble -"

Shui Hui Yin turned and glared at Lei Zhen. Lei Zhen whimpered and shrank in her seat. The smallest, least powerful of the pack. 

Shui Hui Yin smiled. "You all can think of this as Yu Hua's karma. He stole Chang Sheng. Seduced him." Shui Hui Yin turned to Tang Hua. "He might have even slipped some aphrodisiac into his drink." Tang Hua's eyes darkened. 

"I know you understand the pain I feel," Shui Hui Yin said. "Let's have Yu Hua taste some of our pain. Let's have him understand, too. Let him have the pain he deserves."

If anybody wanted to speak up, they didn't.

"Then this is the plan," Shui Hui Yin said, grinning. "Now, all we have to do is execute it."

"You really do not disappoint," Xia Meirong said, smiling. 

Within half an hour, all the women had dispersed. 

As she left for her family's manor, Lei Zhen felt worry brew in the pit of her stomach. She had fallen for Chang Sheng four years ago. She was now nine months past eighteen. 

Lei Zhen was working in her parents' tea shop, the biggest one. In the back, she brewed tea, checking on pot after pot every once in a while. It smelled heavenly, she remembered. Chang Sheng appeared within the shop and took a seat on the second floor, where all the highly esteemed nobles sat. She brewed his pot. She didn't even realize it. Jasmine, the tea was. She remembered the feel of those jasmine leaves in between her fingers. 

Lei Zhen even brought the tea to him without really recognizing him at first. It wasn't until she put his cup down, and they made eye contact. 

It was like her world exploded with color. 

His phoenix eyes were ink black, surrounded by thick lashes. His features were handsome, resembling something of a deity from heaven. He was just around her age, but already the most attractive man Lei Zhen had ever seen. 

She accidentally dropped the other teacup into his friend's lap. 

"Aiowsh!" Minister Gu yelped, jumping up.

"Oh - oh my - I - I am so so sorry!" Lei Zhen exclaimed. The tea had spilled all over Minister Gu's clothes. 

Chang Sheng turned to the side to muffle a laugh. 

"A-are you alright?" Lei Zhen asked, looking in both directions for a cloth. She wasn't dressed in the waitress outfit, which came with towels, but rather a pale yellow hanfu. 

"No!" Minister Gu whined. 

"Don't bother with him," Chang Sheng said, right as Lei Zhen prepared to pat Minister Gu dry with her own hanfu. Chang Sheng had a smile which graced his face, and Lei Zhen was speechless yet again. "I've wanted to get back at him for winning our last chess match. This is perfect." 

"A - ah," Lei Zhen said, blinking. 

Chang Sheng sipped the tea, before smiling again. "This is delicious, thank you."

Lei Zhen's face exploded with red, and she ran back into the kitchen. 

"Ah, what about me?" Minister Gu called after. 

Even now, after recalling the story, Lei Zhen's face tinted pink. Now, jasmine tea was her absolute favorite. 

And with a sinking sense of dread, Lei Zhen realized that she could not try and make her way out of this plan.  

***

Back at Shui Hui Yin's courtyard, Shui Hui Yin was still sitting leisurely in her garden.

"Miss is very clever," Han Qing An said, picking up all of the porcelain teacups.

"Hmm," Shui Hui Yin smiled. "Yu Hua won't see what's coming for him. Han Qing An, bring me a brush, ink, and some paper, please."

Han Qing An put down the cups and went inside to quickly gather what materials her miss needed. 

Once they were placed in front of her, Shui Hui Yin lifted a delicate hand and began to write. 

YU HUA, CURRENT EMPRESS OF THE FAMOUS AND ILLUSTRIOUS WANG EMPIRE, IS NOT FIT TO BE EMPRESS. HE IS A SIMPLE COMMONER AND WAS A CONCUBINE OF THE LATE EMPEROR, BIRTHED OF IMPOVERISHED ORIGINS. HE HAS NO TALENTS, NO SKILLS, NO POISE AND GRACE TO OFFER TO THE KINGDOM. DOES NOBODY SUSPECT OF HIS INTENTIONS? PERHAPS HE IS SIMPLY HERE TO SEDUCE OUR EMPEROR AND BRING HIM DOWN THE WRONG PATH. PERHAPS HE WAS DEFILED BY THE LATE EMPEROR AND MARRIED INTO THE PALACE AS A DIRTY SECOND HAND POSSESSION. HE EVEN SINS AND DRAGS THE EMPEROR DOWN WITH HIM THROUGH HOMOSEXUALITY. DOES SUCH A MAN DESERVE TO BE EMPRESS? IS HE DOING ANYTHING FOR OUR PROSPEROUS EMPIRE, OTHER THAN SULLYING OUR GOOD REPUTATION? TO THIS, THIS SCHOLAR MUST SAY, DOWN WITH THIS EMPRESS!

Satisfied, Shui Hui Yin sits back and inspects her work. She copies the words several more times and then when the ink dries, hands them to Han Qing An. 

"Pay some illiterate commoner to pin them up in the middle of town. Wear a disguise." She orders. Han Qing An carefully keeps the paper bundle under her arm, nods, and scurries away. 

Shui Hui Yin is now alone. It's practically evening, as copying the message had taken some time. The sky is dark, lit up only by a round half moon.  

"Watch me, Yu Hua." She murmurs, smiling. "I will ruin you." 

————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

sorry for not updating until now! ;-; um a lot of stuff happened... and i'm rather lazy (hehehe) also it was really difficult to come up with 12 different new noble ladies - but, do i have a lot of tea in store for you!! please keep reading, and thank you for being patient! xoxo

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.5K 336 10
" I know he is alive .my wei ying couldn't leave me he is alive.. wei ying where are you " lanzhan continue chanting those hopeful word about his lov...
5K 180 40
Sect Leader Yi has been in isolation for years. The once blushing prince now sat behind closed doors with only his attendant and head disciple. On oc...
148K 7.4K 43
*completed* What if after 10 years of their marriage Wei Ying died. Having no golden core he cannot live long with his husband Lan Zhan. Devastated...
15.8K 972 23
[Completed] After five years of war between the Kingdom of Du and the Kingdom of Yu, Kingdom of Du is the victor and the prince Du Yushi is in Yu fo...