Scorose - My Father Won't Hea...

By WICELA

Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy aren't really getting along on Hogwarts. Rose's father, the famous Ron Weasl... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

6.2K 145 123
By WICELA

Chapter 16 \\ Scorose - My Father Won't Hear About This \\ WICELA

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series nor everything that comes with it. The rights go to J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own is the holes in her stories that I filled with my fantasies.

------

'Scorp? Scorpius?' He didn't look up. Seeing him sitting there on his bed, worried Rose. After the day he said he loved her too, he didn't speak for her for a week.

'Can you please say something? I'm becoming mad!' Scorpius didn't react on that either.

'Is it me? If it is, just say so. I-I can go away. I can...-er, I can leave if that's what you want. But please...tell me what's wrong. What's wrong with me.'

'Whats wrong with you?' Finally, a response. 

'There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.' Rose smiled at him. He didn't look at her, but she knew he'd seen it.

'Than what is it?' He closed his eyes.

'I-...I can't.' He said.

'You...can't? What exactly?' Rose was more terrified than ever.

'Is this the kind of thing where you say "It's not you, it's me" and you just walk away like there didn't happen anything?' Scorpius sighted and looked at her.

'You have a dad? I have a grandfather. He wrote me from Azkaban. Apparently is this - us - that big that even he knows it. He wrote me some pretty cold letters.' Rose saw the letter lying on his bed.

'You mean Howlers.'

'Yeah.' 

'You know I get a Howler a day from my father? Sometimes it's: "I'M WATCHING YOU" and sometimes it's more.'

'I didn't know that.'

'No, but you would if you would talk to me. You know, you helped me when my father sent me the first Howler. I was pretty shocked and didn't know how to react. He called you a hundred names and you were there, to prove that you wasn't.'

'But you know, his point somewhere fits. I'm the son of a Death Eater. My father did the things he did and it is possible that I'm capable of it too. You, however, doesn't deserve anything my grandfather writes about you. He calls you a mudblood, the daughter of a blood-traitor and a mudblood. He says the only good thing I can do for you is breaking you. He can't wait for the day I break up with you.'

'So that's why you're hiding? That we grow apart and you finally break up with me?'

'NO! Of course not! I care about you, Rose. I care a lot about you. I probably break my own heart more than yours.'

'So you did it so I would break up with you?'

'Because I don't deserve you.'

'Don't talk to me like that. Have you ever seen me? I'm the bad-guy here, I'm the one who chose for my family instead of my heart. I had a relationship with Joe while I expected him to be the guy he obviously wasn't, because I wanted him to be you. I never wanted anything more in the world than you.'

'Don't say that, Rose.'

'I love you, I know I said it a while ago, but I really mean it. I really, really mean it. I'm perfectly sure that...' He kissed her. The tears fell from her cheeks. 

'I love you too.' He said softly. Rose grinned playfully and wiped her tears away.

'I'm such a cry-baby.' She complained. He laughed at that and just kissed her. The feeling between the two of them was the most right feeling in the world. They both feel it and couldn't think about anything else.

'It's Friday today.' Rose said between some kisses.

'Hmm?' 

'Tomorrow isn't a school day.' She felt how his stomach shook of his soft laughter.

'Never thought you would be that rule-breaking.' Her face went red and she looked away. At that second he switched their places and he lay on her. Carefully, not to push his whole weight upon her. 

'I-I didn't mean it like...that.' Rose stumbled. Scorpius grinned again. She really could be a little, cute, innocent girl. Of course she didn't mean it like that. It was just an observation, just like she always did those things. He kissed her slowly and kept an eye on how she reacted. He saw her shaking and enjoying at the same time. When he stopped and looked at her, he just pulled his hand through her hair.

'You know, you don't have to do anything you're not ready for.' Rose smiled, but something bothered her. Scorpius just waited for her to say what it was. She would say it, eventually.

'You know I'm not a virgin anymore, but that boy...he wasn't...I wasn't...I didn't love him. It was just a boy I liked. With him...everything didn't mean that much. With you...everything is perfect. You are perfect and I even feel perfect. I don't want to ruin anything about that.' Scorpius listened carefully to her. He knew what she meant. He had had his girls. With almost every girl he flirted, with most of them, he kissed and with some of them he went further. There was just only one girl he really trusted to went that far. Of course he was disappointed after it happened. With her, he was hungry to discover the unknown and as soon as he had come there, he thought: This is it? He didn't get it why people were talking about it as if it was this Big thing. It was just...just sex.

'I get that, you know.' Scorpius said slowly. Rose stared at him and smiled.

'I want it to be special and how much I love the fact we share a common room, I don't want to share this dorm with you. We're at school, you know.' He grinned at that and kissed the top of her head.

'Okay, that's fine by me.'

'It is?'

'Really, why the tone of surprise?'

'Because you're the Sex God of this school?'

'Yeah and your cousins James, Fred and Louis too. But do you really think I'm still that person?' Rose smiled when she realized he was right. 

'It's what you want.' He said. 

The next few weeks were full of those days where Scorpius suddenly grabbed Rose's hand. Days where Rose ran to her lessons and when she saw Scorpius on the way, she kissed him quickly on the cheek. Days where they did open the Howlers but didn't really listen to it. It was the day Rose sat in the Hogwarts Express with Albus, Louis, Scorpius, Hugo, Lorcan, Lyscander, Lily, Lucy and Sophia in one compartment. They wasn't that much place, so Scorpius forced her smilingly to sit on his lap. Albus and Scorpius had become the best of friends all over sudden, because of the fact that Albus had his Slytherin-genes and understood him more than anyone - except for Rose. Lily had given up the protection battle for Lyscander and gave him her blessing and it was good for everyone she did it, because it had given her so much more than she'd thought. Lorcan and Lucy were the best of friends, but when he admitted he fell for Lily, Lucy wasn't that happy for a few days. Only when Lily admitted the same with red cheeks to her cousin, Lucy was happy again. And that was why everyone fit in the compartment. Rose sat on Scorpius's lap, Sophia on Lyscander's and Lily on Lorcan's. Additionally, Rose had put an increasing spell on the place, but she didn't tell anyone. Louis learned in the same time Hugo to flirt and all over the sudden Hugo was this kind of popular boy with red hair. Still as clumsy as his father, but also as charming as his mother. When Rose became really angry with Louis, he explained her that someone needed to follow the steps of Victoire, Fred, James and his. Rose still slapped him, but had a little smile on her face. Everybody was really busy and talking about everything, but Rose was just thinking. The noise was just like music to her. Being with Scorpius had been really easy when they were at school, but she realized that they were going to study something else. She wanted to study Magical Law, like her mother, but wanted to end up eventually as Minister of Magic, like her uncle Percy who would take over after Kingsley would retire. Scorpius, however, wanted to become a healer. That was a whole different story. In the most positive expectations of their future, her parents would except the fact she had a relationship with Scorpius, so they could see each other in their holiday and when they would continue their education, they would see each other much less, but it would be negotiable with her parents. But even then, they wouldn't see each other that much. It would be really difficult for them to continue their relationship. Was it really worth it when they were actually doomed? Why didn't she think of it before?

'What's wrong?' Scorpius whispered in her ear.

'The future. Our future.' Rose whispered back.

'O, I forgot to check my owl Jean. You're coming with me, Rose?' He said out loud. Rose nodded and when she almost closed the door, Lily smiled widely.

'That's a subtle way to say you're off to go snogging.' Rose's face became incredibly red and she just breathed. Scorpius hold her hand and they walked to a place in the train where they had some privacy.

'Jean? You named your owl Jean?'

'Yeah, well, no I didn't. My father suggested it. Why?'

'My mother's middle name is Jean.'

'I highly doubt that's the reason...wait. What was the last name of your mother again?'

'Granger?'

'Does your mother write books under the name of Jean Granger?'

'Well, not anymore, but she rewrote the book The Tales of Breedle the Bard if you mean that.'

'My father has a copy of that at home. He loves that book. But he had to know that was your mother.'

'Strange...' Rose said.

'But that's not why we're here, Rose. So tell me what bothers you, please.' Scorpius looked at her, but didn't know what to think. 

'We aren't going to see each other very much.'

'Because of your parents or because of our difference in study?'

'Both.'

'Well, you know we're going to work this out. My mother approves - you red that letter, didn't you? My father even approves. Everything is going to be all right. You're a witch, you're seventeen and you can apparate. We'll figure something. It will work, you know that.'

'But I can't live with the fact that I'm not seeing you for a week or a month!'

'I'm not going anywhere, Rose. We live in different cities, but we both have our study in London. We can have lunch together or dinner. We maybe can get an apartment there.'

'You would do that?'

'What?'

'You would want to live with me?' Scorpius smiled at her.

'Of course I know it's early, but we it isn't like we don't know each other. We've known each other since our first year at Hogwarts. We both have studied each other to look for ways how to make the other one suffer and this year we got to know each other in a whole different level. We almost lived together this year, so what would be the difference if we actually lived together?' It was sweet. It was so sweet and Rose was angry at herself how she doubted him to really want to make this - them - work. 

'I love you, did I told you that?'

'Mmm, maybe some day ago, but can't remember it.' He said and Rose laughed.

'I love you too.' And with that, they ended up like Lily said they would be. Snogging in the train.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 46
On Sunday: Rose Granger-Weasley was the same girl she had always been - the intellectual who had managed through luck and pure stubbornness to avoid...
237K 5.1K 48
Rose Weasley, the daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley and the twin sister of Ginny Weasley. What happens when she goes to Hogwarts, will she get in...
69.3K 1.7K 19
Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Weasley have had a connection ever since they met on the Hogwarts express in their first year. Now they are approaching thei...
53.7K 747 22
It's not going to be easy for a Weasley and a Malfoy to date each other, since they are pretty much sworn enemies. But for Rose Weasley and Scorpius...