Little in progress - Yoonmin

By jem_the_eternal

Where a sleepy boy gets sent to drop of school work at a mysterious and shy boys house and ends up staying. ... More

N/A
Part 1: Sleeping
Part 2: Gate
Part 3: Park residence
Part 4: Jiminie
Part 5: Staff room
Part 6: Arrange
Part 7: Anxious
Part 8: Friday
Part 9: Johnathon
Part 10: Snacks
Part 11: Sharing food
Part 12: Project plan
Part 13: Fwends
Part 14: Name
Part 15: Littlespace?
Part 16: Presentation
Part 17: Door
Part 18: Metaphor
Part 19: Panic
Part 20: Relief
Part 21: Pick up
Part 22: Order
Part 23: Guilt
Part 24: Park
Part 25: Little
Part 26: Babysitter
Part 27: Teary
Part 28: Head spaces
Part 29: Dunno
Part 30: Sharing
Part 31: Getting dressed
Part 32: Vet
Part 33: Quiet
Part 34: Emotional mess
Part 35: Morning
Part 36: Baking
Part 37: Complete
Part 38: Invite
Part 39: Shopping
Part 40: Second thoughts
Part 41: Dressed
Part 42: Stylist
Part 43: Sharing
Part 45: Conflicted
Part 46: Serendipity
Part 47: Kiss
Part 48: YOONI
Part 49: Proof
Part 50: Presents
Part 51: Oppa
Part 52: Moody
Part 53: Mad?
Part 54: Us
Part 55: Dating
Part 56: Sleeping beauty
Part 57: Jinnie
Part 58: Payback
Part 59: Ice cream
Part 60: Dreaming
Part 61: Baby space
Part 62: Baby
Part 63: Embarrassed
Part 64: Plan
Part 65: Blind fold
Part 66: Surprise
Part 67: Letter
Part 68: Daddy
Part 69: Picture
Part 70: Surprise
Part 71: Fake
Part 72: Introductions
Part 73: Mental health
Part 74: Promise
Part 75: Jinmin
Part 76: Rules
Part 77: First fight
Part 78: Decision
Part 79: Apology
Part 80: I love you
Part 81: Shhhh
Part 82: Exam season
Part 83: Breaking up?
Part 84: Hotel
Part 85: Slip
Part 86: Date
Part 87: Future?
Part 88: Start
Thank you~
¿QnA? - mid story
QNA - but the A part *eyebrow wiggle*
QnA - final
QnA Final - (stream)Answer

Part 44: Resentment

6.7K 382 173
By jem_the_eternal

After a solid half hour of badly dancing, laughing and messing around, both boys decided too take a break.

Jimin was to busy laughing at Yoongi to notice or care about all of the judgemental eyes looking at them.

They walked over to the food area and both grabbed a cupcake before going over to Mrs Park who was waiting with a smile in the centre.

"You too both look like you've had fun~" She said cheerily as Jimin lazily hugged her and complained "I need new feet after how many times Yoongi hyung stood on them."

Yoongi just chuckled and smiled sheepishly, not bothering to apologise because he pre-warned Jimin.

Mrs Park rubbed his back and said "I can't get you new feet but I can get Yoongi dancing lessons, although you both looked like you were having the time of your lives over there."

Jimin sighed and let go of Mrs Park, taking a bite from his cupcake then dug Yoongi's arm stating "I'll teach you how to dance."

Yoongi was about to take Jimin up on his offer but when a bunch of people started screaming excitedly he froze.

The three looked to where the commotion was coming from and then entered Jimin's parents, dressed the brim in designer items.

Jimin's face dropped from a fake annoyance to a real one and Yoongi tilted his head in confusion.

Mrs Park let out a sigh before putting on a fake smile and going forward and greeting them saying "Hello, you both seem to be doing well."

The man reached his hand forward, which Mrs Park just gave a blank expression in response to causing him to retract his hand and wrap it around his wife.

The lady gave an obviously forced smile at Mrs Park before saying "We're doing well Mother. A lot better than the last time we met and even better than the time before that. How are you and Jiminie?"

Mrs Park's face dropped as she venomously stated "You have no right to call him that. And considering everything he's doing great, especially without you."

Yoongi stood by gobsmacked that Mrs Park sweet and warm presence was actually gone and even more shocked that Jimin's parents were acting like everything was fine and normal.

Jimin snaked his arm around Yoongi's as he hid behind him slightly watching the three talk.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and took his hand mouthing 'you can do this' and nodding at Jimin indicating they should go forward.

Jimin stopped Yoongi from going and whispered "Please don't let go?" Sounding hopeless in that moment and making Yoongi want to follow through with his promise of punching them.

Instead though he stepped forward and placed a gentle kiss on Jimin's head, whispering back "I'd never let go off you Jiminie."

They both looked at each other for a moment, exchanging glances until an irrated cough was ward catching both of there attentions.

"Mother... Father." Jimin venomously spat, looking them both up and down with a scowl forming on his face.

He didn't want to cry in front of the two so focused on his other prominent emotions which were hatred and anger.

His mother looked at him sadly and his father looked pissed causing Yoongi to purposefully stand taller with an emotionless expression, trying to make it obvious he wasn't going to let anything happen to Jimin.

"Jiminie, you look... well..." his mother said timidly taking a step forward.

Jimin was going to take a step back but Yoongi moves slightly behind him so he couldn't, so he could stand his ground and show he wasn't the same scared little kid and that he wasn't going to fall for the same tricks.

She looked at Jimin apologetically which only fuelled his anger.

He knew that his father was mainly the issue but he had a lot of built up resentment because she never removed him from that situation.

So he said "I am well thank you for asking. I'm well with health and I'm exceeding in every aspect of my education. I also have accepted every aspect of myself which I was criticised for when I was younger and discovered more about myself too. I am well in every way I could be considering."

His father scoffed and shook his head, stepping forward, as his wife tugged at his arm pleading "Please don't honey. I want my son back."

This earned another scoff before he began to rant "Stop being such a drama queen. I raised you better. Your grandmother still babies you and fuels you negatively. 'Considering' considering what? Considering the roof you had over your head and all the food you ate. We didn't call you piggy for nothing and look at you now. And your use of the word 'criticised.' Are you sure your excelling in education? Because last time I checked we told you the truth and tried to shape you to be the best person you could be so you'd stop coming home and complaining about being bullied when at the end of the day it was your own fault. Your lucky I still call you my son you fuck up-"

Yoongi growled "I suggest you shut up." Cutting the man off before stating "The only fuck up here is you and I'm not sure in what world you think it's okay to talk to your child like that or even treat him how you have but I'm going to tell you this now. It's not going to continue. I don't care who you are. You will treat him with respect. Do I make myself clear?"

The man stepped forward and so did Yoongi, ignoring the others attempts to size up to him.

Considering Yoongi's height he still easily managed to make the other feel small because of his 'don't give a fuck' attitude and intimidating demeanour.

Jimin's father stepped forward trying to be more dominant and intimidating and said "And who do you think your talking too? Huh?" Trying to size up more.

Yoongi was about to warn him to step back but before he could Jimin spoke.

"Don't talk to my hyung like that. And don't talk to me that way either."

Everyone was shocked that Jimin actually said something since he had been getting more and more quieter and walled.

Jimin moves forward inbetween him and Yoongi and said "You have no right to be here in the first place I just sent the invite to see if you'd come and so I could show how little you mean to me and all of your 'character building' did nothing and just fuelled the flame of me being me."

Jimin was talking confidently but didn't feel it so intertwined his and Yoongi's hands.

Mr Park noticed and shouted "I AM YOUR FATHER. DONT SPEAK TO ME SO DISRESPECTFULLY AND LET GO OF HIS HAND. WHAT ARE YOU? GAY?"

A vein in his neck was starting to pop out and he looked ready to hit someone but Jimin had a confidence boost with Yoongi stood with him, not feeling as small as he used to and knowing he was worth more.

He was confident, brave and smug.

And he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Your right. I am gay. And if you have an issue file it with with your ability to raise a child because I haven't seen that and I'm pretty sure that its clear that I don't want to hear what you have to say."

Jimin leaned back into Yoongi's chest (the same Yoongi who was trying not to have a heart attack with how fast his heart was being from finding out Jimin was gay and getting so close) and tilted his head with a smug smile.

"What are you going to father? Hit me?"

Jimin laughed bitterly and security were already between them so his father couldn't do anything other than yell "YOU AREN'T MY FUCKING SON." Before getting dragged out.

And like that his father was gone leaving only his mother who looked torn, surprising Jimin that she didn't just mindlessly follow him.

She bowed to her son and mother and said "I'm proud of you Jimin. And thank you for taking care of him Eomma. You've grown up into a beautiful young man. Happy birthday. And Jimin's friend? Boyfriend? Thank you for defending him and giving him confidence. I hope to be in touch son. With or without your father. And I'm so sorry for not standing up to him like you have today."

And like that she was gone too leaving Jimin feeling extremely emotional because he knew she wasn't a bad person because at the end of the day she's why he put up with everything for so long.

The party ended leaving Jimin an emotional mess and Mrs Park completely exhausted.

Yoongi said he'd deal with clean up sending the two too bed and being invited to stay over like the original plan was so he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 2.3K 47
"Daddy" "What the f'ck Yoongi?" BTS continue to pave their way Introducing kpop around the world But what if the badass rapper everyone knows tu...
262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
386K 14.1K 53
A fanfiction in which Jimin learns of 'little space' and suggests it to his housemate, Yoongi. But, Yoongi is already a little, behind closed doors...
528K 12K 34
In which Yoongi wants to finally reveal his little side to his band members. ______ This book includes: Non-sexual little space Curse words Suicidal...