Adopting The Tiny Creepypasta...

By AlishaDaWolf

{WARNING; This story will start with adorable and cute Creepypastas, but things will take a twisted turn. YAN... More

Adopting A Creepypasta!
Who's The New Cutie-Pasta?
Jealousy
Where Do They Keep Coming From?!
"Tim And Brian."
More Trouble...
Someone's Lost In The Park!
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY!
The First Females
A Few Things About The Story ^^
Weird Dinner Discussion...
A Day With Helen, The Bloody Painter
Party... Went Wrong- PART 1
QUIZ ABOUT THE STORY
Party... Went Wrong- PART 2
Q&A The Tiny Creepypastas!
Q&A!
The Sad Story
A 'Date' With Ticci Toby
Q&A #2!
CREEPY
Slendy
'Please Update'
MY READERS IN A NUTSHELL
MY READERS IN A NUTSHELL 2
Note and Poll!
Goodbye
(Yandere) Tokyo Revengers X FemReader Fanfic RELEASE DATE

JACKS On The Rescue!

25K 733 2.5K
By AlishaDaWolf

HFJZIJSJJJRROSPPprjejsosprogiIrntiOTBEKSOIRI
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE AAAAAAAAA

----------

Hungry....

He thought as he stared at the human girl peacefully sleeping.
Without making a sound, he slowly crept inside the room and approached the girl.

Those kidneys... They will be mine...

"EJ NO!!"

"What--" I was tackled to the ground by...

"T-Toby?!" I choked as I saw Toby on top of me, then ... Masky, Hoodie, Helen and even BEN and Jeff came to us?!

"G-Guys?!"

"EJ?" Jeff said in surprise as he knelt to me and helped me get up.

"How did you get inside?" BEN asked me.

"I..."

"Guys?"

We all turned to see the human girl--

"Kidneys."

"EJ, don't!" Helen yelled as all of them held me away from her, she just stared at me in confusion, not like anyone else who got scared.

"Hey, what is wrong, little guy?"

"Y/n, h-he is hungry... S-Sorry, he is not always like th-NO! Like that!" Toby told me, making me understand.

"Oh poor guy, you must be starving! What- What does he eat?!"

"Kidne--"

"Meat!"

"Alright! Bring him over!" I said as I held EJ to my hands, but he started to bite agressively, making me hiss and create some bites with blood.
With hands and legs on fire, I ran to the kitchen and brought out the meat with full speed, giving him.
He aggressively grabbed it and started eating like a starving animal.... He was scary, even though he was adorable....

(TwT)

"Whoa..." I sighed and held my forehead, all the Creepypastas running to us.

"He must have been so hungry..."

"Indeed he has," Hoodie said, Masky talking after him, "He always becomes like that when he is starving to death, but it's a bit rare to see him like that.."
"He is a cannibal, but the biggest reason he is so obsessed with kidneys is because they help him with his eye vision.." Helen simply said.
"But... Those black sockets... Isn't he..." I started in confusion, only to get interrupted by Jeff. "It's a long story..."

'EJ' finished his meat as he took deep breaths after eating so fast, before he turned to look at me, before hiding his face with his blue mask.

"Hey, it's alright, no need to hide yourself... I am Y/n and I am here to help your friends and you. What is your name?"

"......Jack." He said behind his mask. "Nice to meet you, Jack. May I ask you... How did you get here?"
"....."
"H-He came to t-take your kidneys..." Toby started before he looked at me, "But thanks to me, you are alr-right!" I smiled at Toby. "Thank you, Toby." "Heehee.."

A 'thank you' wasn't enough..

"S-Sorry, I wa--" "I understand, your friends told me everything, it is okay now.. You are safe."

"Anyway, since I know that you like kidneys and meat, I am going to torture and slain random people in the streets. Be right back."

Okay, OF COURSE that didn't happen. 🤦🏻

",I am going to buy some from the store. I'll do quick."

"Be safe, Y/n!~" Toby waved at me.
"Toby, she will be back, don't worry." Helen told him, but Jeff let out a laugh. "Does it look like he is worried? He looks more like a live struck puppy for her.... I can not blame him, though~" "Ugh..." Masky growled his eye and crossed his arms, while Hoodie and BEN stood silent.

Knowning that they would be fine at home, I grabbed my keys, money and jacket and headed to the store.

-------------------

"Okay, I think that those are going to be enough..."

I started to walk calmy, hesding home when-

"Where did you go, you little hamster?!" I turned to see a boy around thirteen years old with brown hair and gray eyes smirk, with his other three friends, looking around. I frowned and looked at them closely, trying to discover what they were trying to do... Hamster?

"Hello!! I am right here!!"

We all turned to see a.... A-A monochrome clown Creepypasta?!

He had blood all over him, but he looked extremely happy.... and dangerous as he waved at the kids.

"Catch me if you can!~"

"Come back you little bastard!!" The blonde kid growled as they started chasing-- I had to do something, I wouldn't just leave him there! Especially with those kids...

So, I ran after them...

--------------------

"Got ya, ya lil' smurf!"

"Pff, look at him!"

"Wow, we can do whatever we want to him! We can burn him, or punch his and squeeze him to death..."

"Or drown him, toy with hi--"

"Turn around you tons of bricks!" I yelled, making them all turn to me. Even though I was older, they showed no sign of fear.

"What did you just call us?!"

"Bricks. But it wasn't my fault, I just said 'bricks' and you turned around."

"Do you think you can fool around with us? Who do you think you are, old lady?!"

I dramatically placed my hand on my chest, "I am ofended."
They seemed annoyed with me. "Go back to this trash bin called your home!"

I rolled my eyes and stepped closer.

“Do you really think that bullying tiny creatures make you look ‘cool’ or something? Because if you think so, you are wrong. It only shows how weak and pathetic you are since you are not strong enough to fight with someone at your heigh, so you bully these small creatures thinking that you are strong? HAH! What a joke!” I laughed at their stupidness, making them growl in anger.

“H-How dare you?!”

“How dare YOU talk bullshit to a woman, haven't your mommies ever taught you not to mess with ladies? You really have no idea what we are capable of doing.”

“Oh, and what will YOU do?” The brown haired kid smirked, coming closer to me, “Crush me with those waterballoons called ‘plastic boobies’?” The other kids laughed, but soon stopped.

Something worse.

“H-”

S L A P.

Everyone stood dead silent, as the kid was now laying on the ground, holding his cheek with a shocked expression. He slowly looked at me as I crossed my arms.

That is what you get for messing with me.

I walked passed him, approaching the black haired kid with brown eyes who was holding the little Creepypasta, as he took a few steps back. I calmly reached out my hand.

“Now, give him to me.”

“You better catch him, bi--ARGH!!” The brown haired kid ran behind me but cried and held his eyes closed as he fell to the floor again, crying.

“Wow, this pepper spray I bought really is helpful… I should carry this with me forever.” I said with a smile. The black haired kid hissed as the Creepypasta bit his hands, dropping him to the floor as his friends ran to their crying friend who was in pain.

“You… You… Y-You witch!!” The other kid who was silent the whole time yelled at me.

“Thank you for the compliment, but I don't have time to have more fun with you, I left my seven babies at home.” I picked the small Creepypasta from the ground gently, close to me.

“...S-Seven?!”

“Next time, make sure to be the kind men you are supposed to be. Welp, see you around, kiddos.” I turned on my heels. “By the way…”

I turned my head and looked at the brown haired boy, with a smile.

“My boobies are not plastic, Peter.”

“....w-what…..h-how…..”

I started walking away, leaving the kids in the dark and lonely hallway, holding a bag filled with supplies and a brand new Creepypasta to take care of.

--------------------------

“WHOA WHOA WHOAAAAAAAAAAA THAT WAS EEEPIIICCC!!! HAHAHAHAHA, YOU HAD TO SEE THEIR FACES!!! Like, that kid who was holding me was shaking in fear and his hand was ssooooo sweaty!! Pff, IT WAS AMAZING!! I would watch this happening again and again AND AGAIN!!! I am Laughing Jack!! What is your name?!”

“Y/n.” I said with a smile.

“Y/n, what a cute name for such a badass woman!! You are the BEST woman I have EVER met in my entire life!! I am a Cre--”

“-epypasta, I know, I have Toby, Helen, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff, BEN and today I found EJ as well. They are at home, doing whatever they are doing.”

“WHAT?! Really?! You are really keeping them?! That is SO cool!! Can you keep me?!”

“Of course! That's why I saved you. I wanted to make sure you are safe.”

“Cool!! By the way, what made you wander around the place?”

“Well, I wanted to buy some groceries from the others and that's when I found those brats messing up with you and… You know the rest.”

The rest of the walk passed like this, as LJ got to know more about me and I got to more more about him.

-------------------------

The Creepypastas turned to look at the door when they heard the keys unlocking the door. They were all waiting to hear Y/n say ‘I'm back”, but…

“GUUEEEEESS WHO'S HERE!!!~”

“LJ?!”

“LJ?!”

“LJ?!”

“LJ?!”

“LJ?!”

“Kidneys?!”

“Waffles?!”

The door opened to reveal the infamous Laughing Jack and their -precious- human name Y/n N/n as the stepped inside. Y/n placed LJ on the floor, as he started jumping around.

“GUYSYOUWONTBELIEVEWHATHAPPENEDSHESAVEDMEFROMSOMEKIDSANDSHEWASOSAVAGESHELEFTTHESEKIDSEITHOPENMOUTHSANDSHESLAPPEDTHEKIDANDTHENPEPPERSPRAYEDHIMANDTHEYWEREALLSOAFRAIDAND--”

“O-Okay LJ, that's enough!!” I said with a nervous smile, even though they all completely understood and stared at me in shock.

“.....I…..I….I think I'm in love…” BEN said slowly.. Making me blush.

“H-Hey, you have no change to have h-her! I am the first one she fo-found!” Toby argued.

“Stop being idiots, she wouldn't pick neither of you..” Masky said with crossed arms.

Jeff chuckled. “And do you think she would choose YOU?” “O-Of course-- I-I DON'T CARE, okay?!”

“Guys, sorry to break it to you but… She seems to be more in…. artistic types…” Helen said with a sigh.

“....Uh, what about you, Hoods?” EJ said a bit sarcastically at Brian as he just stared at him. Hoodie shrugged, but didn't really want to…. well, admit what was true….. And neither did EJ. “Of course she wouldn't like the others, the only thing they do is to complain and act like children… She like men!” EJ said surely, Hoodie just stared at him, listening.

LJ stared at everyone with a straight face, until Y/n talked.

“LJ, you are covered in dirt, mud and blood…. You need a bath. Actually… Everyone needs a bath.”

They all froze when they heard ‘bath’. They looked at Y/n.

Shit.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Those questions I made to the previous chapter helped a lot. They gave me ideas and told me which Creepypastas they wanted to see, so…. That was the chapter, y'all XD.

Oh!

Here are the relationships between you and each Creepypasta:

Toby: He loves you to death and he is not afraid to show it to everyone. He gets jealous when others have your attention.

Helen: He actually loves you too, but he is mostly quiet about it. He likes when you spend time drawing with him, so do it more often, it may help him get even closer to you.

Masky: He started to take a liking to you, but he won't admit it. He likes when you look and talk to him, having his attention, but pretends to be annoyed to you. Why? Well, he is just grumpy… And tsundere. ;)

Hoodie: He has warmed up to you for sure, but his emotions? Unknown... That's him after all, hideous, shy and quiet as always, so…. We'll see in the future.

BEN: He likes you for sure. Loves you? Well, he just met you! And he is not that much of a pervert everyone thinks…

Jeff: He gets annoyed by the fact that he can't make you feel flustered when he flirts with you, so he is trying his best…. I am not sure if he is really in love with you, but it is a bit soon for him to feel true emotions towards you…. But with time, things may take a twisted turn…

Eyeless Jack: He sees you as a nice and caring girl, so he will start to feel warmer with you soon..

Laughing Jack: Her sees you as a great and badass woman when he saw you how you took these kids down and rescued him… He sees you as a bodyguard, a soldier, someone strong!

Of course, their relationship with you will start to change when time passes, from example Helen and Hoodie will become more open to you, Jeff and BEN will also change their points of view towards you and EJ and LJ will also see you differently….

With time passing, they will soon start to feel more deeply in love with you, it is just a matter of time 🤷🏻.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989K 16K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
2.5K 163 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
60.9K 1.4K 14
"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨...
6.5K 290 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...