Claimed // MikaYuu

By _strawberrytae

A.N. This is a GAY fanfic (duh):MikaYuu In this fanfic Mika is a yandere (if you don't know what that is, lo... More

Authors Note
1
2
3
4
MUST READ
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOTE
19
20
21
22
Warning
23
24
25
26
27
Author's Note
28
29
30
31
32
Author's Note
33
34
IMPORTANT
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Epilogue

37

2.7K 71 44
By _strawberrytae

Tummy Wounds

*Yuu's POV*

"Lacus, come collect Yoichi so I can have a little chat with Yuu." Lacus gulps and hurries in, grabbing Yoichi's hand and pulling him out of the room. He gives me a look of sympathy and concern on his way out, muttering to Mika,

"Don't do anything stupid, please." Mika ignores him and closes the door.

He turns to me and I'm trembling so bad that it's probably unhealthy. He kneels down in front of me and I almost fall back, but his hands fly out and catch me, steadying me by holding my waist. I gulp and drop my eyes to the floor. His intense gaze on me is making me too nervous.

"Why don't you go sit on the bed?" He murmurs softly. I nod my head quickly and scramble over to the bed. I boost myself up on it and curl up into a tight ball, watching him with cautious eyes.

He stalks over to the bed, but he doesn't bother to take a seat on it. This makes me twice as nervous as before. What does he have planned this time?

"Now, my understanding of the situation at hand is that you were trying to escape with your friends. Can you deny this?" I slowly shake my head no, but then catch myself and stutter out,

"N-No." Mika stares down at me coldly.

"I didn't think so. Now, I do know that one of my rules states that you always stay in the castle unless you're with me or other supervision, and that you don't try to escape. You do realise that you disobeyed this rule, correct?" He asks me calmly. I swallow the lump forming in my throat. My eyes are starting to water again and my body trembles.

"B-But you said I could h-have some free passes for the f-first couple of d-days—"

"This rule can't be disobeyed!" He shouts suddenly, causing me to jump practically ten feet in the air. I tremble and press my back against the headboard of the bed, eyes wide with fear as I watch the monster before me. "I can't have you running away from me, Yuu-chan! Why can't you understand that?" His eyes slowly start to change from blue to a blood red. My heart drops to my stomach and my skin pales.

Dear God, please don't let me die...

"It's been too hard to control myself now, Yuu! Because you can't just obey me. I understand you didn't enjoy the information I gave you but this is your life now so get used to it! Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes!" I sob out.

"Good," His stare hardens and I notice his figure start to tremble. "The longer I think about you leaving me, the harder it becomes to control myself. I hope you know that you're the reason for this!" He starts to angrily pace around the room, and I just watch with fear in my eyes. My body is shaking so badly and I can't get it to stop.

His eyes finally land on me and they slowly turn blue again. He walks over to my side and sits down on the bed. He grabs my trembling body and brings me close to his warm chest, holding me there tightly. He starts to slowly rock back and forth, staring down at me with this sickeningly sweet look on his face.

He must've lost control again.

"My Yuu-chan," He purrs as he rocks us back and forth. "My sweet Yuu-chan...I'm only doing this because I love you." I start to cry again.

"M-Mika...p-please," I sniffle. "Don't hurt them...I-I...it was my fault..." I'm too worried about this "punishment" he has planned and how it might have to do with my friends. Mika shushes me.

"Yuu-chan, don't cry. I'm calm now, okay? And I won't hurt your friends. Just tell me you love me and I'll forget that you tried to escape. Okay?" I sniffle and forcefully reply,

"I-I love you." His blue eyes lighten and he smiles twistingly down at me. [I don't mean it.]

"Thank you, my love. Now if you behave and follow the rules, I won't have to hurt you. Okay? Sound good?"

"Y-Yes." I force myself to say, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Good boy. Mine, forever..."

I sob, causing Mika to frown. He seriously thinks I trust his falsely-sweet words.

"Yuu-chan, look at me." He whispers softly. He gently tilts my head up, stroking my cheek. Tears stream down my cheeks and he brushes them away.

He's a monster. I can't trust him. I-I...can't.

"You are mine. Forever and always. There's nothing you can do about it." He finally addresses the topic from before. I squeeze my eyes shut and shake my head.

"N-No p-please...don't d-do this." I sob. My body trembles uncomfortably and he frowns.

I don't want to be marked by this monster.

"You are mine, Yuu-chan. No one else can have you, do you understand? You will love me." He leans forward and I cringe back.

His eyes turn back to dark red. His grip on me tightens.

"Love me, Yuu-chan. Love me!" He demands.

"I-I....y-you're....p-please..."

"Oh no," He whispers. "Now you're afraid...no. No. I need you, Yuu-chan. I need you."

"M-Mika p-please...leave me a-alone..." I cry. His face darkens and his hands tremble.

"No...no...you are mine...I can't lose you!" He shouts. "Yuu-chan, I don't want to hurt you again. But I'm afraid you leave me no choice." His voice deepens. My eyes widen as he pulls out a sharp dagger from behind him, and his fangs grow sharper.

"No no no!" I try to break free from him, but I can't. It's useless.

"I'm sorry, Yuu-chan. But I love you too much. You must be mine. Forever." He leans down to my ear and whispers while giving me chills,

"Don't look."

And everything turns black.

~

Everything is a blur when I wake up. I remember that I was begging Mika not to mark me, and he kept insisting that he had to because I was his forever.

I also remember very clearly him pulling out a dagger and threatening me with his fangs. Then he told me not to look, and I fainted.

My vision adjusts and I soon realise that it's dark. I must've been out for that long. I try to shift and stand up, but pain suddenly shoots through my whole body, causing me to flinch and let out a small whimper. There's shuffling next to me, and then an arm is being draped over my injured middle.

"You're fine," Mika murmurs in my ear. "I'm right here, okay? The pain will go away soon." Tears start to slip down my cheeks as soon I realise that he really did use the dagger on me. He tore up my already sore injuries.

He just made me look even more messed up.

I weakly turn to stare at him, tears slipping down my cheeks. His wide blue eyes stare at me, searching for something although I don't know what. I just turn away, disappointment fogging my mind. He really is that cruel.

"I promise it will go away soon," He whispers, reaching out to brush my hair away from my tear-stained face. I just let him, because I can't move and everything hurts too much anyways. "You'll be good as new soon, okay? Just don't try to make me stop my plans for us ever again. Do you understand?" I close my eyes and let out a shaky breath. It hurts to breathe.

"Y-Yes Mika." He smiles.

"Good boy," He snuggles closer. "Now close your eyes and continue to rest. Unless you're hungry?" I shake my head no.

"N-No."

"Oh, okay. Just let me know if you are, alright? And don't put a lot of pressure on your wounds, they're still fresh. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes."

"Very good. We're making progress now, aren't we?"

"Y-Yes."

"Good." His smile doesn't reach his eyes, and he watches me with a look that says anything but happiness. He knows he ruined me and turned me into a robot, and I hope he feels guilty. If he even is capable of feeling guilty.

My hand shakily reaches out and I pull the covers back slightly. Mika watches me with wide eyes as I hesitantly lift my shirt up partially so I can examine the mess he made. Tears start running faster down my cheeks when I see the angry red gashes on my stomach. My fingers brush over the wounds and I flinch. Blood stains my fingertips, and Mika quickly reaches over and yanks my hand back. His other hand carefully pulls my shirt down and places the covers back over me.

"Hey, stop that. Okay? I told you not to put pressure on the wounds." I start to cry harder. He keeps acting like he cares if I'm in pain. He clearly doesn't, since he's put me through so much of it.

"Y-You ruined it." I sob. He frowns.

"What did I ruin?"

"M-My stomach...m-my body in general..." Sadness is clear in Mika's eyes and I hope he's suffering on the inside.

"I-I...y-you're still beautiful." I shake my head.

"I-It hurts. W-Why...? W-What is w-wrong with you?" Mika's expression falters.

"Yuu, how many times do I have to say this? If you annoy me, I'm going to have to—"

"Save it," I whisper. "I don't want to hear what you have to say." I turn my head away since I can't turn my body. I take shallow breaths because the pain is too overwhelming. Mika hesitantly reaches out and tries to stroke my stomach but I swat his hand away. "Don't touch it."

"I was just trying to—"

"Don't touch it!" Mika draws his hand back immediately.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

He's not. He never is.

After a moment of awkward silence, Mika finally speaks again.

"Maybe I can get some ointment to numb the pain? Would you like that?" I turn to look at him tiredly.

"I don't care. This wouldn't be the first time I've felt an overbearing amount of pain since being with you." Mika flinches at my words, but I don't care.

"Yuu, I'm just trying to offer some ways to help with the pain—"

"You know what would help me, Mika?" He perks up.

"What? Tell me, I'll do anything."

"If you stayed the hell away from me." His shoulders slump.

"You need me now, Yuu. You're in pain and you need someone to take care of you." Tears start falling faster down my cheeks.

"I'm in pain because of you." I cry.

"I know. But, Yuu—"

"No! I don't want to here your lame excuses!" Mika frowns.

"They're not excuses. If you don't obey me, I have to punish you—"

"Stop! Stop! STOP!" I'm so sick of listening to him. I hate him so much. So much.

"Very well," Mika says stiffly. "I guess I'll leave you in pain then."

And that's exactly what he does. He gets up and leaves me on the bed, staring out the window with a longing too strong for my own good.

He pauses at the door, watching me stare out the window. I shakily lift my hand up and place it on my ruined stomach, stroking it as if there were a baby inside. Blood soaks through my shirt and I flinch.

"I'm going to go get that ointment." He finally gives him, saying this softly before hurrying out of the room.

And I'm left to mope in my own thoughts for awhile.

~

Eventually, Mika returns with this special ointment of his. I want to ask where the doctor is, but then it dawns on me that it would make Mika look bad if I kept "accidentally" getting injured very badly.

Apparently no one here knows he abuses me, besides the usual. Imagine that!

"I'm going to just take a peak, okay?" He says softly. He kneels down beside me and gently moves the covers away. I flinch when he lifts my shirt up, and he swallows nervously when he sees my bloody stomach. "Just gonna put a little on you." He mumbles as he carefully wipes the blood away with a wet washcloth, and then dabs some of the ointment on the wounds. I tremble, trying not to whimper at how much pain I'm in.

I then wait until he's done, and when he is, he closes the container of ointment and stands up to examine his work.

"Leave your shirt up so that the ointment can air out, okay?" I just weakly nod my head, and for once he doesn't bash me about the rules. "Okay good. Now please rest up, the blood loss has made you too weak. I'm going to go make you something to eat so you don't pass out again. Alright?"

I slowly nod my head, the misery clear on my face.

"I'm...sorry."

I don't respond. He's not sorry, because he's done this many times before.

"Okay, I'm going to go now." He awkwardly announces. Then he quickly hurries out of the room, and I'm stuck in my mind until he returns.

~

A.N. Two updates! Yay! Please vote and comment! Thanks so much for reading. I love you all so much. :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 10.7K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしγͺい: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ γƒ»κ§οΌŽβ”β” 𝐈�...
290K 13.3K 65
And there we were, the two of us, standing at the entrance of his bedroom. "This is where you and I will get to know a lot about each other... And wh...
540K 12.9K 20
"I love you, [F/N]-chan." He said as he pecked your forehead. Caressing your hair and sniffed its fragrance. You could hear the sound of his heartbea...
215K 11.9K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ι¬Όγ§ζ‰€ζœ‰ζ¨©: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll οΏ½...