BTS Reaction & Imagines

Von ayushisushi

ENDED. This was published when I was in middle schoo, 2015. I will no longer continue these stories. πŸ”΄Every... Mehr

"Kooki..." || Jungkook
Help. || Taehyung
"Promise." || Rap Monster
New Student || Jungkook
BTS Reaction || When They Find You Crying
BTS reaction || You Finding Their Baby/Pre Debut Photos
BTS Scenarios || How their Child Acts
BTS Scenarios || Why Did BTS Wake You Up On A Saturday And How?
BTS Scenarios || After Taking 10 Shots
BTS Reaction || You Breaking Up With Them
BTS Scenarios || Day Before Your Wedding
BTS Scenarios || Find You Looking Though Their Phone
BTS Reaction || Reading BTS Smut
BTS Reaction|| Someone Staring At Their GFs(your) Boobs
Baby Break Up || J-hope
β™‘Pocket Sized BTSβ™‘
BTS Reaction || When You Randomly Caress His Cheek
BTS Scenario || You Having A Got7 Bias
BTS Scenario || Having An Attractive Younger Sister (You)
Rapping ||Jungkook x Reader x Taehyung [Requested]
Imagine...||Jungkook
Imagine...||Jimin
Forgive? Forget? |✢| Part 1
Forgive? Forget? |✢| Part 2
BTS Reaction || To you feeding a stray dog
BTS Reaction || You Falling Off the Bed
BTS Reaction || Their child having a crush on another member.
BTS Reaction || Shyly Asking for a Hug
BTS REACTION || His Wife Dancing While Being 7 Months Pregnant
BTS REACTION || When You Get An Injury (Hospitalized)
BTS REACTION || The Floor is Lava πŸ”₯
Imagine...||Taehyung
Announcement!
BTS REACTION || When You're On Your Period
"He doesn't love you." || Suga
BTS REACTION || You Rejecting Them
BTS REACTION || You Loving Them Back
BTS SCENARIO || You Get Scared By Them and Cry During A Fight
BTS REACTION || When Their Baby Cries During The Night
BTS Boyfriend Type || J-Hope
J-Hope Senario || You Being Cold

BTS REACTION || Meeting Your Ex Who Wants You Back

6.8K 109 52
Von ayushisushi

A/N: Guess who's not dead?! Me..... unfortunately.... someone km.

Also, if ya'll are a part of the phandom (dan and phil fans) check out my other book with small imagines. Ill be writing other things on that. Its called, illusion.

ALSO, BTS Bad Boy VS Good Boy!au coming up. Who's going to be a good boy? Who's going to be a bad boy? Who do you WANT to be good or bad? Are they going to interconnected? What do you think?

If you have ideas, tell me ill add them.

Requested by @HazelThePomPom

||🔻Gifs are not mine🔻 ||

J-Hope: After seeing how uncomfortable and worried you got about you ex, Hobi would focus of taking your mind off of your ex. Your happiness was his top priority and not even your ex could stop him. Its well expected that Hobi would pull you out of the house party after finding out about your ex and how it didnt end on a good note. Outside, you two would get into a cab and head home. "You know, the party wasnt that great anyway." He'd say, holding onto your hand which where slightly clammy, but that didnt matter to him. "I'd rather watch a movie with you and play Mario Cart. What do you say? To... get your mind off things?"

Jimin: Jimin would be very... around you. Teratorial. Nothing over the top. Of course you'd notice him being a little bit more clingy that usual (all in good way) but you wouldn't mind it. If you did, he'd give you your space. Jimin seems the type to very curious about your past relationships, spacifically the one with this ex because it's all very relevant at the moment. "My ex just didn't... give me time or understand me. And that made me feel like they didn't want me...They-" Jimin would listen very closely to you, holding your hands, comforting you as you poured your sad heart out.

Jin: Jin would politely ask your ex to fuck off-- oops i mean, ask them to stop bothering you since you weren't interested in them. Jin would not want to waste time, or morover just quickly get things finished with. "He/She/They do not want to go back into a relationship with you. We both know that. So, kindly stop bothering him/her/them." And then Jin would just get on with his day.

["He/She/They wants to be with mr. Worldwide Hansome... not Worldwide Sucksatrelationship."]

Jungkook: Like Jimin, Kookie would be around you on a sence, teratorial in a way. Not that he doesn't trust you, he just doesn't trust your ex. If they're your ex, why come back without a reason? Kookie just wouldn't take the chance of leaving you alone with you ex, to which you clearly wouldn't complain to. Kookie really made you feel safe, which is something your ex couldn't provide and you cherish Kookie for that. Eventually, you ex would get the gist and leave, not troubling you any more.

RM: Namjoon wouldnt have to ask you twice to belive that you don't want to be with your ex. He would be very upfront about the situation going on and would privately meet up with your ex. Leaving work early, Namjoon would personally meet up with your ex and discuss about you at a near by coffee shop, wanting to keep it casual. "There is are reasons why... some people are together, there relationship maybe friends or lovers. And there are reasons why some people choose to keep a distance from one another. You have to keep that mind and respect she/he/they no longer want to be with you. So, I'm asking you to respect him/her/thier decision and not froce her/him/them."

Suga: Yoongi would see how your ex wanted you back and how you declined every time. Your ex was very determined to bring you back and Yoongi would not let that happen. He would let his hand hold onto your waist, bringing you closer to him and glaring intensely at your ex. The simple action would be enough to break that determination of your exs.

V: "Please step back." Tae would have to jump in between you and your ex, pushing you further behind him as if covering you from your ex. Taehyung would be fine with you and your ex talking and meeting up (along with Tae), but when seeing how your ex grabbed your arm, Taehyung would not let that slid. That amount of discomfort you feel would not be bearable for Taehyung. His tall and broad stance would make your ex cower and leave defeated. He'd turn around to you and hug you, asking if your okay.

☆Bonus☆

🐶Tannie: *borkes and chases your ex away*

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌
~ayushisushi スシ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

164K 8.3K 26
π™‹π™žπ™˜π™©π™ͺπ™§π™š π™‹π™šπ™§π™›π™šπ™˜π™©, π™©π™π™š π™£π™šπ™¬π™šπ™¨π™© π™œπ™–π™’π™š. π˜Όπ™›π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙖 π™›π™šπ™¬ 𝙒𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙀𝙛 π™žπ™©'𝙨 π™§π™šπ™‘π™šπ™–π™¨π™š, π™žπ™© π™—π™šπ™˜π™–π™’π™š 𝙖 π™—π™ž...
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
196 3 16
His her home... no one could saperate them. She can't hate him. She loved him too much. He can't left her. He love her. He really do. But something i...