Boy Friend (Kim Taehyung & Y...

Bởi cherlyswan

"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 (final chapter)

34

2.1K 94 31
Bởi cherlyswan

"I want you to do something for me, Jackson."

"What is it this time?"

"Stop doing research on that incident I told you about last time. I have something else for you to do."

"I'm listening."

"I need you to spy on y/n."

"No can do, sorry."

"Well that was an order."

"Well I don't care about your orders anymore."

"Why you- ungrateful brat!! Have you forgotten what my husband did for you?!"

"No I haven't but I also haven't forgotten what you did to that poor man."

"What the hell are-"

"Don't try playing dumb. You told me to stop looking into that accident right? Did it ever cross your mind that I might've already found out everything?"

"Are you trying to accuse me of something?"

"How could I? You're still legally his wife so out of respect for him, I 'm gonna let you slide but that doesn't mean I've forgiven you nor does it mean I'm going to do whatever you say like I once did before."

"You dare-"

"Yes I do dare and because I feel pity for you, Let me give you an advice. Stop obsessing about the school so much and don't keep on trying your luck. We both know that you're hiding something more, something that might cost you alot."

"Jackson! Stop right there!!"

"Don't worry, I won't be telling anyone, although I'm sure they'll figure it out themselves."

"Where are you going then?!"

"Oh! didn't I make it clear? I'm done with your shit madam principal. I'm retiring from this job."

"Hey!! You can't just-"

"Yes I can and I am." Jackson emphasised before leaving the room and slaming the door shut behind him.

He could hear the sound of breaking glass from behind the door.

She's probably breaking her own antiques, he thought and went on his way.

He picked up his phone to dial a number he could have never imagined him calling, but then again he also didn't know everything would unravel like this.

The phone rang for a few seconds before the person on the other side picked it up.

"Hello?" The voice spoke

"Yo! My man!" Jackson's over enthusiastic voice made the person roll his eyes

"Jackson." He responded, annoyance laced clearly in his tone.

"How ya been?" Jackson acted as if they were the closest of friends.

"Cut to the chase."

"Well ya see, I'm kinda jobless now so I was hoping you could-" jackson's voice was cut off as the person abruptly ended the call and sighed.

Well, what was I even hoping for, Jackson spoke to himself

He continued his way to god-knows-where, drowned in his own chain of thoughts.
The atmosphere was as silent and peaceful as it could be till his phone suddenly lit up with a notification.

He had received a message from the same person who had just hung up on him and somehow seing the persons message made his eyes light up and an unknowning smile stretched across his face.

_____________________

Jin: h.no. 45, yeongdon district, south of seoul.

Jin: spend some time with your dad for the time being.

Can i just marry you :Jackson

Jin: not in a million years

Thank you so much jin :Jackson

Jin: whatever

Ur not as bad as i thought :Jackson

Jin: sorry can't say the same for you

Meanie :Jackson

But thanks anyway :Jackson

It means alot to me :Jackson

Delivered✔
Seen✔

______________________

It had been an awful lot of time since Jackson last saw his dad and throughout that time only god knew how much he missed the person. finally being able to get such a chance to meet the man again somehow caused his heart to do a ninety degree flip, he was both excited and happy. He wondered how long it had been since he last felt like this. Afterall, his miserable life never offered him anything good.

He thought about taking Sunmi with him but to his surprise, she declined the offer.

It was suspicious for her to do so. He knew that she too was in the same state as him, that she also missed their father but why was it that she refused this opportunity to see him again?

Maybe she had other plans but what could be more important than this?

Eventually he shrugged it off and convinced himself that maybe she was too overwhelmed, maybe she was scared to meet him again or maybe she just needed some time to process everything for herself.

He packed up his bags and headed to the given address with high expectations of meeting his father.

And the second the two first saw eachother again, they both cried due to happiness and gladness and hugged eachother tightly as if the world depended on it.

"I missed you, son." Were the first words Mr. Wang uttered

"I missed you too...... appa." Jackson replied and softly cried on his fathers shoulders.

Such a wonderful scene of reunion unfolded infront.

At that moment it seemed as though time had gone back and it wasn't the grown up, adult Jackson hugging his middle aged father but a little boy hugging his young father.

Time can surely heal wounds.

At the other part of the city, back in gangnam was Sunmi sitting infront of you and your friends, talking and laughing along with you, enjoying your time together or atleast you thought she was. Little did you know what was actually going through her mind as she schemed against you. Your friends were as blinded as you and didn't suspect anything wrong well almost all of them, Taehyung however, was not pleased by her fake smiles, he just couldn't shake off this bad feeling about her.

Time can heal wounds or rip them apart even more.

For Jackson it seemed to have healed him

But for Sunmi it seemed to have broken her to a state where she was blinded by the mere idea of revenge.

It all happened when Sunmi got a call, directly, from hoseok's mother, y/n's aunt and Jackson's boss.

She couldn't think straight anymore. Rage overclouded her mind and she was desperate to seek her revenge against the oblivious girl sitting beside her.

Only one voice ringing in her head as she sat there with pure hatred.

"Y/n was the reason you and your brother were separated from your father."

She unnoticingly clenched her fists as the voice again rang in her head

"You poor creature. I'm sorry you had to suffer so much because of that little brat."

"Your brother seems to have forgiven her for what she did but I'm sure you're smarter than him."

"You want revenge? I could help you with that."

The vicious voice rang in her head, blinding her completely.

Right at this moment, Sunmi didn't care for anything, all thoughts had left her mind and the only feeling that stood out was hatred and anger, all directed at one person and one person only. The victim to her fury was going to be you and maybe this time even Jungkook couldn't save you.

"So Jungkook how was it like?" Jimin's voice peaked up

"How was what?" Jungkook innocently responded questioning him back

"Getting hit by a car. You just had a near death experience and you're not even gonna share?" Jimin asked

"Like you said, he just nearly died and you thinks it's appropriate to ask him that question?" You snapped

"Well I'm curious." Jimin spoke back

"Well knock it off." You scoffed

"Well I'm not asking you, I'm asking my best friend, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin teased you as he poked out his tongue.

"Excuse me, you mean my friend." You retaliated

"Hey!! I'm offended!!" Tae was the one who spoke up this time, "Jimin, aren't I supposed to be your best friend?!"

"Hey!! Now I'm offended." You yelled out in a scandalous tone, "Tae!! I'm your best friend."

"Opps sorry~" tae winked and rubbed the back of his nape.

"Well I think we're all going way too off topic." Jimin spoke a tad bit annoyed at you and Taehyung for some reason. "So~ tell me Jungkook, How was it like? Did your life flash by your eyes like they say? Did you see the white light? Did you-"

"No." Jungkook cut the annoying boy off, "It was kinda ordinary. You know when the car hit me, I was in alot of pain but at the same time, I couldn't really feel the pain. It was as if my body had somewhat gone numb and all I remember was faintly seeing Y/n crying while muttering no."

"Oh really. Then what?" Jimin questioned

"Then I don't really remember much of the present but I did have certain flashbacks of the past and slowly regained my memories."

"Woah, you must have been through alot." It was Sunmi's fake tone of worry that filled the atmosphere

"I'm so sorry." You muttered in guilt to which Tae pulled you closer and hugged you.

"For the last time y/n, it wasn't your fault. It was my choice to protect you and if I had to, I'd do it again." Jungkook spoke warmly

"Spoken like a pro man." Jimin patted him on the back, "you better teach me your ways around ladies."

"Although that talent is kinda wasted cause the only lady in his heart is y/n." Sunmi spoke, teasing the boy.

"Oh that's so manly of you, kook." Jimin joined in on the teasing as the boy on your left grew a bit tensed up. "Reserving yourself for only one, I see." Jimin winked at you

"So when are you two going to make it official?" Sunmi asked with a wide fake smile

"Stop it guys!" You spoke up

"Yeah, stop it." It was taehyung who spoke this time

"Why? you jelly, Tae?" Sunmi wiggled her eyebrows as a shade of peach infiltrated his cheeks

"You're so damn lucky, y/n, Having all these boys running after you." Jimin decided to poke you a bit

"Yeah she knows she's lucky." A new voice said making all heads turn.

"Jin!!!" You exclaimed enthusiastically before practically jumping on him.

"Miss me?" Jin smirked

"Hate you." You retaliated

"No way you can hate such a handsome face." His self-observed demeaner was starting to show.

"Yeah right." You hugged him tighter in hopes of suffocating him but you noticed how his toned muscles were unbothered by your futile strength.

What you didn't notice was four pairs of eyes glaring at the two of you.

____________________________________

"Your job is quite simple, Sunmi......
All you have to do is earn the trust of that little brat and report to me everything  about her.
As for your little revenge, I'll take care of everything."

"What do you intend on doing."

"well I do sincerely wish for her to disappear from this world." The women chuckled as if she was joking but the fact remained that these were her deepest of thoughts.

"I don't care what you want. All i need to know is how you plan on carrying out my revenge and why?"

"Well you weren't the only one who lost somebody precious to you. I lost my husband due to that brat." The voice of the older one sent shrills down Sunmi's spine, "And as for the revenge, I'm sure we'll make her suffer together."

"So what's the first step?"

"Get her expelled from my school."

"And how do you intend on doing so?"

"Well now i have you're help don't I?"

"Understood. What shall I do?"

"I don't suppose it would be hard for you to create a situation from which she can't get away from."

"I get it. You want a situation from which expelling her would be the only way."

"I like you, We think alike." The women chuckled

____________________________________

A/n: written with lots of love by your dear author ❤

So what are your thoughts about Sunmi?

Please remember that people can sometimes be repulsive and act out due to their emotions but you can't judge them just because of that.

With that said
I hope you like this story
Please vote, comment and follow me for further updates.

Bye bye❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

209K 12.4K 48
"Surely Seokjin told you that I was sick." the Prince said, "You wouldn't leave a sick person by himself, right?" He leaned forward, hands on the des...
33.4K 1.7K 19
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐌�...
1.7K 287 71
"Soulmates reunite through lifetimes, bound by an eternal connection beyond time and space." ______________________________________________ "I know y...
76.2K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...