MIRKO & CARTER

By Babynie__

None yet More

Prolouge & CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER FOUR
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

CHAPTER THREE

354 17 4
By Babynie__

CHAPTER III.

Ride For U

    A week had gone by and Carter was getting better, he could speak and breathe on his own despite the doctors saying that actions like that would take awhile, his health improving sure proved them wrong but he still haven't reached his full recovery. Central Florida hospital went on ahead and transferred him to a hospital in his home town Chicago, so he could be home.

      He had everyone's support and they all were positive that he was going to live, including him self. Giselle was in the hospital room with him, it broke her heart to see him hooked up to so many wires, that it brought tears to her eyes. Even though he was doing better she was still scared for him, because being so close to losing him traumatized her.

     "Come here baby." He said, and she crawled in the bed with and cried into his shoulder.

     "Why are you still crying girl, I'm gonna be alright." He said in a dry raspy tone.

     "I know, that just scared me so much babe. You don't know how I was feeling, I thought me and this baby was gonna have to live with out you."

     "Don't talk like that.... God got me and he got us."

    She looked up and planted a kiss on his lips. Her heart blew up at the feeling of knowing that he wasn't going anywhere and that he was going to stay by her side to the end, she thank God in her head for not taking him and letting him to stay, because she honestly didn't know how she was going to carry on if he was to go.

      "I love you." She told him, while gazing in his eyes.

      "I love you too." He placed his hand on her stomach and connected with their unborn child, he couldn't wait for the journey that they were going to be taken on. They both fell asleep in each other's arms but was waken up once they heard a light knock on the door and Mirko followed, limping inside of the room with out his crunches.

        "Boy why don't you have your crunches?" Giselle's asked him as she sat up and got out of the bed.

     "I'll be aight, I don't need them bitches."

      "You ain't gon be saying that when that pain catch up to you." She giggles and grabbed her purse. "I'll let y'all talk alone."

     Once she exited the room Mirko sat in the chair that was next to Carters bedside and stared at him while shaking his head from side to side.

     "Man, why you looking at me like that? Talk."

   "I can't believe you man. That's all." He replied.

      "What can you believe?"

       "You so stupid man.... You almost died because of me. Why you do that? You should've just move and let me take my bullet." He told him while staring at the ground.

    Carter jerked his head back and looked at Mirko as if he was dumbest man on earth, he couldn't believe what his ears was hearing right now. "Nigga you the stupid one, I took that bullet because you my mothafuckin brother and I ain't gon let nobody take you away from me I don't care what you did and I don't care who they is, Ima always protect you no matter what the situation is nigga."

   Hearing that brought Mirko to tears and tried his hardest not to shed tears but they came down anyway. "I don't want you putting your life on the line for me."

     "Why not?" Carter gave him the third degree. "You would do the same for me right?"

        "Hell yeah, you know I would." Mirko said in response. "I'm just not worthy enough."

       "Don't say that man. You my brother and I love you, I got you no matter what."

      Mirko inclined and all of this mushiness was too much so he laughed and playfully hit Carter. "Anyway, how you feeling? You good?"

        "Yeah, I got the best sleep I've gotten in awhile. What about you?"

          He looked at his shoulder and waved it off. "Yeah I'm good, this little shit ain't nothing to me. You the real trooper, you almost died."

          "Yeah.... I can't believe that nigga really shot us, over a bitch too. An ugly bitch at that... why you fuck that nigga bitch."

         "Just to get under his skin but now I see that shit wasn't even worth it, Amber still mad at me and shit... talking about she's done with me and shit."

       "Why wouldn't she?"

     Mirko shook his head and started to think about the screaming match that him and Woody had, he haven't talked about the situation with Carter yet, but he knew it was about that time to bring it up. "Yo, you know ya pops still mad at me and said it's all my fault."

      "Man, you know that shit ain't your fault. Shit happen."  Carter dismissed.

        "He said he told my mama she should've got an abortion, what you think that mean?" He asked serious with his head toward the ground.

       "You know how his temper is. You can't take him seriously."

     After doing a lot of thinking, Mirko had no doubt that it could be a chance that Woody was his biological father, he seen a lot of shit growing up and plus the comment that he made was the glue to seal everything up. "I think that nigga could be my real dad." He confessed.

     Carter took a deep breath and shook his head no, not wanting to believe it. He looked at his dad like a super hero and in his mind he knew that he would never do no bad. Woody had a crazy pass but as the boys grew up, he became more of a corporate man and became a car dealer man, and that's where the boys got their love for cars from as well.  "So what you tryna say, my pops cheated on my mom with yours, no I don't believe that."

     "Man that's the thing!" He exclaimed. "I told you many times that I think some weird shit was going on when we were litt—"

     "Nah nah." Carter started to cut in on him. "I don't know what you talking about but I don't believe that at all... you know how my pops is he say crazy things."

     "But what would be his point of saying he told my moms to get an abortion. What does that even have to do with him?"

    Carter thought about it and knew it sounded rare but proceeded to brush it off. "Just leave it alone man, don't let it stress you."

        "All I know is I'm not crazy man."

    Time went on, and it was now the close of day. Mirko thought it would be a good idea to check up on Amber, the whole entire week she avoided speaking to him because she was hurt after learning that he cheated and almost got him and his brother killed for it as well! He knew he had a lot of making up to do if he wanted to keep her, he cheated on her plenty of times but this was the first time he got caught, and he knew if he kept it up he would lose her for good and he wasn't having that.

    He parked on the street right behind her Burgundy Chevy and climbed out of the car and opened the door to the back seat and gathered all of the gifts that he bought for her, then limped to her door step and sat the things down and rung the door bell.

     After a few moments he saw her peek out the window and she slowly opened the door. "What you want nigga?" She asked with a hint of attitude and her hand on her hip. He bit his lip at the sight of her, Amber was nothing but eye candy to him and sometimes he surprised that he pulled her the way he did saying that she was so fine and all the niggas had they eye on her.

   She was short with a slim frame, her breast was nothing but a simple b cup but her plumped ass made up for it, she had a cool brown skin tone and a round face with a set of full lips and big brown eyes, he had a gem on his hands. Tonight she was wearing those short ass boy shorts that he liked and a simple pink tank top, with her straight ombré hair styled in a wrap, and she had her glasses on with a pencil in ear so he knew that she was in the middle of studying.

     "Hello... what do you want?" She said impatiently knocking him out of his small trance.

     "Damn, I just came to see you and give you these." He said putting the gifts up, then he reached in one of the bags and grabbed a red rose and handed it to her, she closed her eyes and smelled it, then look back at him.

       "You know this doesn't mean your off the hook right?"

      "I know baby, can we just talk about it? Please?"

    She let him in and he closed the door behind him and sat her gifts on the coffee table and she went into the kitchen to put her roses into some water.

       "You made something to eat?" He questioned.

      "Not for you!" She snapped. "Just because you come over here all charming and shit don't mean I'm just gonna jump all over you again! I left that party for two hours and you was already fucking another bitch! And a bitch I knew at that! Now the whole hood know what happen and you got me out here looking fucking stupid! What is wrong with you g? That shit ain't cool."

     He walked over to her and tried to grab her by her waist but she pushed him away and shook her head as tears started to build up in her eyes.

          I'm a dog ass nigga. He thought to him self, then attempted to grab her again and of course she put up a fight but he held her tight and she gave up.

          "I love you baby girl." He told her while setting kisses on her neck, her scent drove him insane.

         "If you love me, start doing right by me Mirquan." She called him by his government and pushed him off of her. "You always saying you love me, but never do right and it's getting to the point where I'm getting real tired, because I deserve better and I know I deserve better but instead I keep cheating myself by staying with your dumb ass, you are so stupid sometimes and it's just—"

    He grabbed a hand full of her ass and stuck his tongue in her mouth shutting her up and she moaned from his touch.

       "You ain't shit, you know?" She said, while staring in his eyes and on that note he picked her up and sat her on the counter top, then his hands maneuvered their way into her lace panties and he stuck two fingers into her wet pussy and started stroking them back and forth inside of her, she went from hostile to mesmerized real quick to the point she titled her head back and her eyes started to roll to the back of her head.

        "You got some more shit to say."

         She whined out of pleasure. "No."

        "No who?"

       "No daddy." She submitted.

He pulled off her shirt, then her panties and put them to the side, then got on his knees and parted her legs wide open and put pressure on her clit with his wet tounge, she gasp and was already satisfied.

       "I hate you." She whispered but loud enough for him to hear, and swaddled her breast while rotating her hips in a circle. He kept going slowing, then started to devour her pussy, flicking his tounge up and down causing her moans to echo through out the condo. She swore on her life that nobody ate her so good like he did, he was the only one who did it this nasty.

       "Ooooh Daddy!" She gripped her breast and started to move her lower body up and down on his tounge. "Eat your pussy baby. Don't stop."

      His hunger grew and he sucked on her clit and put his two fingers inside of her, her insides felt so tight and even he can feel her climax coming, but he kept going until she came all over his face. Then he stood up right between her legs and stared her in the eyes while choking her and that made her even wetter. He let her neck go and she pulled his shirt over his head, and exposed his firm muscles and felt all over his abs, he always reminded her of The Game with his built figure but Mirko had more of a baby face.

He crawled out of his jeans and boxers and she started to get up so she can suck his dick but he stopped her and put his hands over her throat once more.

      "Nah baby, it's all about you tonight."

      "I like sucking that dick though." She said in a seductive tone.

        "Take this dick for me." He slid his hard member into her core and she started to breathe deeply, she stared into his eyes and moans escaped from her mouth as he pounded her pussy hard but slow.

        "Who pussy is this?!" He said and his grip on her neck got stronger.

       "Yours!" She manage to get out and he went crazy and started stroking super fast and deep despite his injury, and her body responded by cumming all over his shaft but she didn't make him stop because she wanted more. "Oh shit! Mmmm, fuck me!"

       "You leaving me?"

       "No! I'm— I'm not going anywhere!"

    Mirko couldn't take anymore of her tight honey pot, he tried to pull out but was too late but he didn't even care, he stayed inside of her and caught his breath as he rested his head in the crook of her neck. She lifted his head up and they smiled at each other for a moment before she slapped the shit out of him leaving him shock.

      "Man what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He said holding on to his face.

      "Next time you give this good ass dick to somebody else I swear I'll cut it off. You hear me?"

     He shook his head and chuckled. "It's yours baby, I'm not giving it away no more." They joined each other in a passionate kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 9.9K 55
๐ˆ'๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ญ ๐‡๐„๐€๐ƒ๐‡๏ฟฝ...
160K 2.9K 24
Just read
51.8K 1.6K 23
๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ? ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ.
197K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U