Random stories

By kokoN1011

Mostly one chapter random stories Also some fanfics More

Drumming Song
Songs
Crazy
Crashed
Question
Siffrin x Isla
Deserted classroom

Stranded

22 0 0
By kokoN1011

"Can I please get some water for my dogs?" I asked. "Only if you have something to put the water in." The stewardess replied. I almost groaned, but then decided that would be rude.
My name is Kenzie, and I'm on my way to my mom's house because my parents are divorced. I have two dogs, a female named Bella and a male named Lucky. And they were thirsty. Very thirsty. But the stewardess wouldn't give me something to put the water in so she could drink. So I did what any sensible person would do. I just went to the water fountains near the back of the plane. My dogs went with me. I turned on the faucets and let Bella and Lucky lean up to drink the water. Then I was about to go back to my seat, but then I felt the plane tilting and everyone started to scream. I pushed my dogs behind the water fountains. Then I got in after them. I heard a crash. Then everything went black.

(Bella is on the left and Lucky is on the right)

When I woke up I didn't know where I was. Then I remembered the crash I heard and realized that the plane had crashed. My dogs were ok. I got up and went to my seat, because even thought he plane was tilted, I held on to the seats and got to my seat. I didn't even look at the other seats, scared at what I would see. I just called out "is anyone there?". No one answered, but I heard a small bark. I looked over to where it was coming from, and I saw 2 puppies. They were both corgis. I picked them both up. It couldn't be that hard to take care of 2 puppies.

Right?

Love
Koko💜💚❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 12.2K 43
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.5K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
Fate By Mani

General Fiction

358K 18.4K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
238K 17.3K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...