Random stories

By kokoN1011

Mostly one chapter random stories Also some fanfics More

Drumming Song
Songs
Crazy
Stranded
Question
Siffrin x Isla
Deserted classroom

Crashed

21 0 0
By kokoN1011

I woke up and smelled smoke. I looked around and saw I was in a plane. A crashed plane. Zack. Where is he????? Just then I heard a bark. Thank God. "Zack come here boy!" He came over wagging his tail, probably because I was still alive. I looked at my watch and it was 5:27. Oh God. It started to get dark at 6:30. I looked around and saw trees. That was it. Just trees. I saw a black streak in the corner of my eye. Zack. I followed him knowing that he could probably smell something. Sure enough he led my to a cliff with water on the bottom. There was a buck drinking the water. It raised it's head, saw us, and ran away. I see a cave at the bottom and go to look. It was about a 2 foot by 2 foot hole in. I crawled on the ground and squeezed in. There was about a 8 or 9 foot tunnel before it opened up to a cave. It was 5 or 6 feet tall and about 7 feet wide. I suddenly remember that I had a backpack in the plane. I looked at my watch. 5:52. I could get it and bring it back in time for nightfall. Probably. I crawled out in a hurry and then ran as fast as I could to the plane. I hadn't bothered to check if anyone was alive seeing as Zack ran away almost immediately. "Hello? Is anyone here?" No answer. I didn't think anyone would. I carefully found my way through the wreckage to where I sat. I looked under my um seat? It looked like both of the seats on the row got smashed. I looked around and saw something under the broken window. I shifted around the pile of rubbish and got my hand cut an glass a couple of times. I finally got enough uncovered to see what it was. My backpack. The same military backpack I've had all my life. I looked at my watch. 6:23. Oh God. I grabbed my bags and ran as fast as I could. I ran out of breath soon even though I was really good at running long distances. As soon as I got my breath back I started to run again. It was dark soon and I could barely seen. I suddenly heard a bark to my left. I looked but could only see the green glow of Zack's eyes. That was enough. I ran towards him. He started to slowly back up. I followed him until I saw the night sky. Or the reflection of the night sky on water. The lake with the cave. I could see a bit better than now but still I could just barely see the darker shade of gray. I ran to it knowing the wild animals that came out at night. I was cold of course because I had on leggings a green long sleeve shirt on a red hoodie over the shirt dark purple fuzzy sock and duck boots. I know it sounds like a lot but it can get down to 10 degrees at night here. Suddenly I heard a loud clap of thunder. It would start raining soon and if the cold didn't kill me then getting wet and then the water freezing would. I crawled through the tunnel thing to the cave where Zack had already came to. I curled up in a corner and Zack curled up beside me. I sank into a deep sleep.
Love
Koko💚💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By Mani

General Fiction

357K 18.4K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
309K 9.3K 78
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
37.1K 1.7K 45
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
135K 4.3K 35
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...