Innocent beauty

By littlethingsread

She is kind Shy Gullible Pure Adorable Sweet Beautiful And innocent. Her name is Lavender. He is dark Da... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter seven

51.6K 1.4K 801
By littlethingsread

"I think it's beautiful the way you sparkle when you talk about the things you love"-Atticus

Lavender giggles at something Jett said and began to scoot closer to him when Jett asked her if she wanted to know a secret. They were currently in the cafeteria sitting as the other boys went to get food. Orion was reluctant on going but he needed to stop acting like he was her boyfriend, which in his head he already was, and went to get her her desired meal.

"Orion likes you." Jett whispers in her ear.

Lavender smiled and whispers, "I like him too, he's my best friend."

Jett shook his head and ruffled her hair to which she pouted. "No you silly shortcake I meant he likes likes you. More than a best friend."

Lavender eyes widen, "y-you mean like..." there was a pause which excited Jett, "a s-super b-best friend? L-like ultimate?!" Her smile widen as she clapped her hands with joy.

Jett facepalms and banged his forehead on the table, "silly innocent shorty I meant in a boyfriend and girlfriend way. Datinggggg" he tries to explain.

Lavender eyes widen and she started blushing and shaking her head vigorously. She couldn't believe Jett said such a thing. Of course he wouldn't like her like that she's a nobody who cries all the time and Orion is well, Orion. He would never look at her that way, she was certain. "N-no! he doesn't I-I'm his b-best friend." Lavender spoke softly as she spotted the guys nearing their table.

"No, we are his best friend too. You don't see him looking at us with hearts popping out of his eyes, do you? He totally likes you and I can tell you like like him tooooo!!" Jett sang the last part with a smirk, which caused lavenders face to get even redder.

"N-no I-I d-don't!"

"No you don't what?" Orion asked as he sat next to Lavender, pulling her chair away from Jett and practically glued her to his side whilst putting an arm around her shoulder. He gave her the pizza slice she wanted along with a warm bottle of water.

"N-nothing!" Lavender exclaimed loudly before eating the pizza he got her, which caused Orion to raise his eyebrow before shrugging. Lavender looked at Jett again only to have him wink at her before chuckling.

"T-thank y-you Orion, for the pizza." Lavender said while looking down, she can't seem to look at him after hearing what Jett said. Her mind beginning to overthink.

"You're welcome."

It was then silent for a moment the only people talking were the other students around them.

"So Lavender, where did you come from? Didn't really get a chance to actually get to know you the first time we met." Chase broke the silence and started the conversation.

Lavender of course was shy because all the attention seemed to be on her. "O-oh u-um sorry a-about that. That was v-very rude of me." She apologized with flushed cheeks.

"It's cool." Chase dismisses with a wave of his palm.

"I-I came from Australia, I-I meant that Australia w-was the last place I've been to b-before coming here."

"Australia huh? Lots of hot Aussie boys there I heard." Jett stated while wiggling his brows with a large grin.

Orion glared at Jett before turning to Lavender, he gave her an intensely possessive gaze but somehow it made her stomach flutter. "U-uh I've n-never r-really paid attention t-to them so um I-I don't know." She whispers. Orion looked away seemingly satisfied with her answer.

"Awww it's okay Lavender I know you've got your eyes on someone over here and I'm pretty sure he's enough." Lavender looked at Jett and glared only she looked like a cute little red tomato.

"Okay.. so ugh what are you doing this weekend?" Chase continues between the awkwardness.

Orion pulled lavender closer and fed her a piece of grape. "Awwww" could be heard from Jett's side of the table to which Lavender stepped on his foot to keep him quite but when she saw the pain on his face she began to feel guilty and mouthed a small 'sorry'

"I- um- I think I'm going to t-take more d-dance classes or maybe even bake." Lavender softly smiles, "what a-about you?"

"Orion didn't tell you? The guys and I are going to a fair. It's a couple towns over but almost the whole school is going, kinda the event of the year." He informs.

"O-oh u-um t-that sounds f-fun." She replied only the small smile on her face didn't quite reach her eyes. She can't believe Orion didn't tell her about the fair, it made her feel unwanted. And being unwanted makes her want to break down so she got up.

"U-uh I just remembered I n-need to talk to my history teacher.. I-I totally f-forgot." She wasn't mad at Orion, not at all. She was just sad he didn't tell her about it and wanted to go to the nurse because she feels distressed.

Chase looked like he just said or mentioned something he wasn't supposed to. While Orion just glared at Chase to clarify that.

Orion didn't invite Lavender for a reason. He didn't want to be seen hanging out with her in the open. Not when there are people still after him. He just couldn't risk that and sure he could've stayed in and not go with the guys but this is their thing. It's the one time in the year the guys gets to let loose and not give a single fuck. Except now. Now it's different. He has lavender and she is the only thing more important to him.

So now that chases big fucking mouth mentioned it. He has to make it up to her because he knows she's not going to see a history teacher.

*************************************

"Baby, talk to me. Why are you so quite?" Orion spoke, reaching to grab one of her hand while the other is stirring the wheel.

Orion was currently taking Lavender out for ice cream near the school. They had a free period so Orion decided to whisk her away because he's got some explaining to do.

"Lavender are you mad at me?" He clenches his jaw in frustration, he was fucking done with the silent treatment. She's been quite ever since lunch. This isn't some world war issue she needed to be so worked up on. He wants her to communicate.

"N-no I swear!" She exclaims seeing his face.

"Then? Why aren't you talking to me?"

"B-because I-I have n-nothing to say." Lavender shrugs.

Orion sighs and leaves her hand while stopping in the middle of the road. He looked at lavender while turning the car around and going to the opposite direction of the ice cream place.

"W-where are w-we going?" Lavender asks him.

"Back to school. We can go get ice cream later." He muttered not looking at her.

Lavender was shocked, her eyes beginning to tear up but she held them back. 'Was I being rude?' She asked herself.

When they pulled up to the parking lot, Orion was the first one to reach for his door. Lavender however stopped him.

"O-Orion w-wait." She whispers.

Orion closed his eyes and sighed before turning towards her. He raised an eyebrow but quickly changed his expression into a concerned one.

Lavender face was tearful and apologetic he immediately held her face and wiped away the tears that escaped.

"Baby I swear I'm not trying to make you cry. We can go back to get ice cream if you want.. I'm really sorry it's-it's just you frustrate me so fuc- sorry- so freaking much sometimes! Especially when you don't talk to me." His voice thick.

Lavender then shook her head. "No-no I'm s-sorry!! I should h-have just told you w-why I'm so quite but I'm embarrassed." Lavender blushed and pulled away from him.

Orion was hurt that she pulled away but was more concerned over the tone of her voice. "What is there to be embarrassed about?"

"I'm on my period." Lavender spoke so fast that Orion almost missed it.

Orion then took her hand and turned her towards him. "That's nothing to be embarrassed about. I would have completely understand. Now that I know what is disturbing my little красота I can actually take care of her." He said gently.

"S-so you're not mad at me? I-I swear I wasn't trying to ignore you. I-I just can't talk a lot when I have mines because I feel all my energy draining and my stomach hurts like crazy." She pouted

"Of course not." Replied Orion, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Lavender shivers from the tenderness of his lips.

He then got off the car and walked towards Lavenders side and opened the door for her. Lavender however was still seated, she has never met anyone so charming and understanding in her life. She was honestly one of the luckiest girl alive to have met someone like Orion.

"T-thank you." Lavender shyly hugged him once's she got out of the car. Orion hugs her back and said, "now let's get you some heating pad and chocolates. You're not allowed to have ice cream or any cold drinks before you feel better either." He said softly.

Lavender blushed and buried her face even further on Orion's shirt.

"Oh and Lavender?"

"Yes.." her voice muffled.

"I'm sorry if I ever hurt you or will hurt you just know that it's not my intention alright?"

"O-okay."

"And also you're coming to the fair with me. Even if I have to wait for you to finish the extra dance classes you wanted to take."

Lavender slowly pulled back, although her arms was still around him and looked into his dark black eyes. That's when Lavender realizes something. She likes Orion. More than a best friend.

Thank you for reading!!

There will be grammatical mistakes so feel free to point that out

I'm gonna again apologize for the slow updates.. I'm just a really slow writer and sometimes a storyline does not form in my head and I have to erase and re-write a bunch of times. Therefore, it takes me longer to update.

But just know I'm grateful for each and everyone of you.

Thank you for 6k (so unreal) and your amazing feedbacks!!♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
1M 23K 50
•1• His tongue slips in and I get caught off guard. Woah buddy! I push back slightly and he let's go and looks into my eyes. "what?" he asks confu...
163K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
181K 3.9K 23
COMPLETED A new boy joins the class and is anything but ordinary. Rafe is frantic, reckless, and unpredictable. He takes a seat next to the orphaned...