Faith Destiny & Love (Complet...

By Albeli_26

I will confess everything now. I know she still love me. I will make her mine all again. I shouldn't have le... More

PROLOUGE
INTRODUCTION
CRAVINGS
DISTANCE
TANGLED
DETERMINATION
ANNOUNCEMENT
PONDICHERRY
MISUNDERSTANDING
CONFESSION
LOVE
REPENTANCE
DESIRE
FROM WRITER'S PEN
ATTENTION REQUIRED
SEQUEL ALERT!!!

INTIMACY

4.1K 200 54
By Albeli_26

Hey folks.....
How are you? I hope you all are good. Thanks for being patient with me 😊😊. Here is the successive chapter of this story, well as this chapter became lengthy so I split it in two parts.  Will update next chapter in 4-5 days. Till enjoy this chapter and special mention to Creativemind4u for writing the special part 😄😄.

Take care.
Love
Aarohi 💞

There is nothing sexier than a man who is in love with his woman and is not afraid to show it.

The next morning came with new hopes for the two men residing in Iyyer mansion. The men were ready with some new plans for the one agenda only. The undeclared war between husband and ex fiance was going to be a fun, if it happened another year back it might have looked hard but now he was confirmed about his feelings for his wife as well as the love his wife have for him. Raman knew the ball will be in his court but he was curious to know the tactics Subramanyam may can use to woo his madrasan. Well Raman Bhalla was no more jealous or insecure but he was curious to know about the ways Subramanyam may use on his wife.

He looked at the empty cup of filter coffee beside his own and smiled over it. They started there day on a good note today, he woke little early today and prepared two cups of filter coffee to start there day. He knew his wife would love his gesture and same had happened. Her elated face in morning was something he wished, leaving there daughter asleep they shared their morning coffee together with some usual chitchats.

"Raman mera ho gaya ab jaakar aap bhi naha lo." He folded The Economics Times back hearing his wife calls. When he looked at her his heart started to beat in fast rhythms, she looked angelic after taking morning shower. The blue saree perfectly suited her milky white skin, the tiny water droplets appeared like pearls as the sunrays passed through it.

She know everyway to escalate his heartbeats.

He shrugged his thoughts seeing her getting ready and decided to take morning shower but before he could move back a known figure from the villa garden caught his attention. As he tried to look from corner of his eyes, his confusion cleared more seeing Subramanyam who was more trying to look at there balcony and less concentrated on his so called morning walk.

I assumed him to be gardner first but lagta hai yeh subbu dubbu yahan jasoosi karne aaya hai. Raman showed like he didn't saw her and glanced at his wife who looked like coming towards balcony itself.

"Raman chalo aap bhi naha lo main Roohi ko abhi nahi jagati. Kaafi lambe samay baad usko vacations mile hai usko sone dete hai. Accha..." he leaned back over wall and folded his hands seeing his wife who looked more engrossed in her own talks rather then him. As soon as he saw her going back towards room he pulled her in his arms with a jerk and soon he pinned her hard.

"Raman kya kar rahe ho aap. Roohi so rahi hai andar."

"Wahi toh main bhi keh raha hoon Roohi so rahi hai andar." He husked and blew a soft air against her eye lashes that flickered, nervousness evident. His hands closed one of the glass door and she slanted on it.

Her right hand volunteered to hold her chest to calm her racing beats and left one held the edge of the closed door. She turned around to confirm on ruhi who was in deep slumber and thanked that actually no one could see them from inside as the heavy curtains hid the other side of the door.
He didn't miss to notice her actions and the trickling water drops from her wet hairs, dripping on the sides, making her look sensous. As she turned, His gaze on her semi transparent cleavage area brought her shivers and he found it irresistible. He shoved towards her closely and imbibed the wet drops from the inviting Adams apple area. He kept moving his lips wandering left, right, center areas making her hiss almost soundless.

Now, that was huge for Ishita. She felt a gush of desires provoking to want more of it. What's happening to me? She wondered herself. "Is this what a husband wife intimacy feels like? She thought.

As he moved further down the cleavage area, her right hand stood as a hindrance making him stop for seconds. He engulfed her palm corner with his mouth and threw it down and latched his entire face over the valley. This unexpected act of his, the persistent kisses and soft movements over the most sensitive area was undoing all the knots within her and she immediately held his waist with her left hand. The more he pressed, the more she squeezed.
The much needed encouragement for a man! Her actions meant she was totally naive of such things. So was he, at least with her. Raman Bhalla could swear he never desired and craved for woman other than the one he is exploring now.

Her heavy breathing was an erotic feel. would he stop now?

All his hidden carnal desires slowly built-up. In the verge of urgency, he placed a hickey there making her hiss with painful encounter. Realizing his experienced actions and her inexperienced reactions, he chose to stay careful and take slowly with her.

His lips started to traversed around her covered area of perfect bosoms, she moaned his name in the sexiest way ever he had ever heard, the first time in fact.

He literally latched himself more towards her and locked her right hand with his left. While his right played swrills with her waist area. her hands moved to his back and she was constantly moving it , more to calm herself than him.

"Raman pleeeeeeaseeee.." she managed a voice and hit her head backwards to the door when he was doing unimaginable things to her in open.

"Shhh!!!! Don't disturb Roohi Ishita." He replied back as if the little one is the actual one getting disturbed.

He silently watched her expressions & swiped the pallav of her saree aside her shoulder that displayed her inviting navel clearly visible. His fingers started to make slow circles around while she dug her nails over his shirt, her senses totally knocked off.

"Yeh boondein..... tumhare itne kareeb, yahan toh mera haq hona chahiye na?" Her eyes turned wide in reflex hearing his bold confession. Ishita forgot to gulp her saliva hearing the unimaginable words.

Did he say so? He desires me? THE Raman Bhalla craves for Ishita Bhalla? Am I hallucinating? He was never so bold and expressive. How now?" Series of questions bombarded her brain. Raman had never expressed even a liking towards her. He had never dropped a hint. Or was she missing something? Her brain was taxing badly. She needed answers before she could reply or react.

"Raman yeh achanak...?. kya?Aap I mean..."

"Yeh achanak nahi tha ishita. Kaafi dinon see tha, Tumhare liye, humare liye, trust me Jaan." He whispered while rubbing her lower lip with his thumb which looked dry. "Bohot kuch kehna chahata hoon tumse, umeed karta hoon jald keh paaun.." his eyes vented out all the confined love and sincerity that was undeniable. Ishita couldn't ask for more , given the equation they shared. But she wanted to know him, all if him, she wanted him equally, all of him.

While he deepened his gaze straight into her eyes, she spoke "Main intezaar karoongi." And moved her hand from South to North and soothed his cheeks and collarbone together, more to calm both of them.
How she wished to place a peck there... But a sudden shyness reached her and She soon fled out to avoid any kind of embarrassment.

Raman scratched his head with foolish grin on his lips. After relishing the moment he had spend with his wife when he decided to leave for shower his gaze fell on Subramanyam who was still on the same place where he saw him last. It was an easy guess that he might have witnessed everything transpired between the couple. He was thankful of the grill rails that covered any view from his position at the ground. Any man would never want to share his private moments , and he was no exception.

"Good morning Subbu." Raman shouted aloud to gain Subramanyam attention who looked pissed and disturbed. Raman passed I will see you smirk to him again before starting his morning chores.

*********************

"Finally tu aa gayi Ishu. Le teri coffee." Vandita called Ishita as soon as she saw her walking down. "Hum kabse tera hi wait kar rahe the."

"Akka no....I mean I don't feel like to have."

"Are par tu toh roz morning shower ke baad coffee leti hai na? Varna tujhe headache hota hai."

"Nahi Akka I'm fine...." she moved towards kitchen straightaway and started to prepare for rava idlis demanded by Roohi previous day. Although Ishita chose to pretend busy in preparing breakfast but she couldn't stopped herself from replaying the moment she had spend with her husband in her bedroom. She curled her toes in anticipation as her mind played the kisses he left on her, she left a cold sigh immediately with the fear to get caught by her sisters.

Control kar Ishu, control kar. Agar kisi ne yahan pakad liya toh bohot leg pulling karenge teri. Yeh Ravan Kumar na sab unki wajah se hai.

Managed to control her emotions anyhow Ishita resumed her work with the constant smile on her lips. Soon her gaze fell on her husband who came downstairs after taking morning shower taking there sleepy daughter along. She blushed feeling his intense gaze on her, no wonder he looked absolute charming in his white pants and causal light blue cotton shirt. She tucked the end of saree pallu in her waist and picked her daughter who wanted to come in her mother arms.

Subramanyam was confused to react over anything now, the sight in front of him pinched him hard again. First he saw Ishita almost going intimate with her husband in morning and now the couple was sat side by side sharing smile over morning tea and pleading there daughter to get up.

Yeh kya ho raha hai yahan? Yeh Raman........kya zaroorat thi isse yahan aane ki. Is tarah toh mera saara plan kharab ho jaayega. And Subramanyam mind started to figure every possible way to grab Ishita Bhalla attention.

"Utho na baby. Dekho 9 baj gaye hai. And breakfast bhi ready hai. Aapko bhook lagi hogi na baby."

"No....mujhe aapke paas rehna hai." Roohi replied lazily hugging her mother hard.

"Typical noutanki bilkul aapke jaisi hai yeh." Raman made face hearing his wife taunts in morning.

"Mujhe toh lagana hai ki woh tum par gayi hai." He taunted his wife back which she ignored and continued to cajole her daughter to wake up.

"See maine aaj tumhare liye masala idli bhi banayi hai. Agar meri Roohi ne bath nahi li jaldi se toh Shravu sab idlis finish kar jaayega." Roohi alerted as soon as her mother reminded her about Shravan. She jumped out from her lap and rubbed her eyes hurriedly. "Phir chalo na IshiMa woh Shravu ka baccha meri sab idlis khaane jaayega. Hum jaldi se brush karke aur bath leke aate hai. Papa aap watch rakhna us Shravan ke bacche pe." Roohi almost yelled and took her mother upstairs caused Raman to giggle.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

"Karthik bhi kabhi ek baar mein khaana nahi khaata tha. Yahan se wahan bhaag bhaag ke, khel khel ke khaya karta tha. Roohi aur Shravan ko dekh ke aisa lag raha hai jaise main mere Karthik ko dekh raha hoon."

"Subbu tum please aise niraash mat ho. Ab jo hua hum usko badal toh nahi sakte par aage ke liye koshish toh kar hi sakte hai. Haina? Aur Roohi aur Shravan bhi toh family hi hai na. Lo tum bhi breakfast shuru karo." Ishita forwarded plate of breakfast to Subramanyam who came to kitchen to fetch glass of water. She pressed his shoulder in an attempt to console him. Whatever Subramanyam did with her was cruel but Ishita never wished something bad for him.

"Rooh dekho bas ek idli baaki hai. Jaldi khaao beta." Her lips curved with smile seeing her husband making there little daughter eat breakfast. It was rare side for Ishita to see Raman doing every small thing for Roohi by his own. She turned off the gas as the idlis prepared and decided to join family for breakfast.

"Rooh jaldi khaao na beta." Raman pleaded his daughter who appeared busy in playing games on mobile phone.

"Roohi galat baat hai na yeh. Mobile nahi use karte khaana khaate waqt." Ishita lightly scolded Roohi and snatched the mobile phone from her.

"Toh main kya karoon IshiMa. Roohi bore ho rahi hai yahan aap mujhe kahi bhi nahi lekar gaye ho. Vacation aisa thodi hota hai." Roohi complained with a pout.

"Well Akka Roohi is right. Do din ho gaye usko yahan aaye aur bechaari bacchi ghar mein hi hai. Hume kahi ghoomne jana chahiye. Haina?" Mihika voiced the plan which kids wanted to hear most. "Haan haan IshiMa chalo na." Roohi and Shravan immediately started to jump as soon as they heard about the outing trip. Having no chance Ishita, Raman, Bala, Vandita had to accept kids wish. Mihika agreed to accompany everyone but she decided just to sit at one place because of her sprained feet.

"Subbu why don't you join us? Tumhe bhi change ho jaayega." Subramanyam thanked almighty for the moment he carved for. He immediately agreed for same and resumed eating his breakfast.

"Raman aap yeh kya kar rahe ho?" Ishita snatched the bowl from Raman hand who was about to serve food for himself.

"Madrasan give that bowl back to me." Raman glared Ishita who kept the bowl aside.

"No means no. Aapko sugar hai phir bhi aap yeh paysum kha rahe ho?" Ishita served him sambhar and coconut chutney instead of paysum.

"Soumya Chitti ne mere liye banaya hai woh."

"Aapko nahi milega. Pehle apna sugar level control mein laao samjhe.

"Yeh bolo na ki sab tumko khana hai. Moti kahi ki." Raman taunted his wife back who already started eating her breakfast without affecting from his words. He huffed with annoyance after realsing that none of his tactic work on his madrasan and hence made face.

"Are yeh toh batao jana kaha hai? It's autumn already and aise time pe weather is good here." Mihika managed to gain everyone attention.

"Haan yaar yeh toh socha hi nahi." Bala scratched his head with confusion.

"Forget marina beach. Kitna crowd hota hai wahan." Vandita expressed her opinion which was enough convincing.

"How about pondicherry then? Baccho ko bhi bohot maza aayega wahan." Ishita suggested Pondicherry which was some three hours drive away from Chennai. The serene beaches and crystal clear sea attracted everyone and all agreed to spend there next two days in Pondicherry.

"Yep such nice place it is. Hum last wahan dental college ki trip ke time gaye the. Kitna maza aaya tha na tab Ishu."

The family chose to ignore Subramanyam words and continued to finish there breakfast in silence.

"Then main bookings karwa deta hoon." Raman suggested and fished out his phone.

"Raman rehne do na tumhe kya pata hoga yahan ka. Wahan ek lodge hai wahi pe rooms book karwa deta hoon main." Subramanyam stopped Raman in middle who was about to call someone.

"Nahi subbu lodge nahi. It's not about just us. Vandu bhi hai humare saath and she is pregnant moreover bacche bhi hai. Unki safety bhi toh zaroori hai. Vaise bhi humari Chennai wali branch ke tie ups hai wahan ke kuch private resorts se. They will arrange best for us."

And until the family finished there food Subramanyam decided to sit tongue tied with unsaid defeat.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 1.3K 21
Warning: A clichy romance tale ahead. "It's your time to payback the favours I have done on you." She scoffed with irritation seeing the man in front...
42.1K 1.2K 22
It's a new dimension to the story of YHM from the point where Subbu reentered in Raman-Ishita's life.
3.2K 184 9
R- ishita its my dream to be a successful filmmaker and now when I got a chance ,I don't want to let it go ,please jaan I need to do this . I( makin...
12.7K 589 8
PROLOGUE he stepped outside his house only to find another punjabi and madrasi war ongoing his mother and their neighbour aunty Mrs.iyer were ag...