Drake Carter

بواسطة Fantasies

LINE OF CARTERS (BOOK 3): Drake is the blunt and hard headed one in the family. He'll just get a girl in his... المزيد

Drake Carter
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
ATTENTION

18

13.3K 825 155
بواسطة Fantasies

"Yo." I speak. "Park right here." I look at this house. "I need to do something real quick."

"You need some rest. Who lives here?" Darryl asks.

"Someone who has a huge impact on every shit."

"Come on man. You just recovered from a gun shot and finally got out of the hospital two days later. Now you want to go do some more shit." Darryl says in frustration.

"I am not going to do anything. I just want to talk to him." I get out of the car and make my way up the porch. Darryl stays in the car with Mariah and observe.

I knock on the door, waiting for a response. Few seconds later a man that seems to be in his early 50s, opens the door.

"And how may I help you?" He speaks.

"I want to ask you why?"

"Why what, boy?"

"Why did you raise Johnson to be like that?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says stepping inside his home, on the verge of closing the door, but I stop him.

"Do you know that he's in jail all because of you."

"Johnson had a choice. I didn't have to do shit."

"You're part of his choice. You had a big part to due with his life. Hypnotizing him and shit. You know what you have done. Killing his mother. She didn't do shit to you."

He froze. I hit that spot. "I don't know how you can live with yourself for all these damn years, but what shit have you gotten from it? A dead wife? Your only child in jail?" I shake my head in disgust.

"Yeah I know that shit. You were supposed to be a role model for your son, but you raised him as a pussy instead... Just like you." I say walking away.

"And I know Johnson was scared to stick up to you, so I'm doing this shit for him. You bum motherf-cker." I get inside the car.

"Well damn." Mariah speaks. "What has he done to you?"

Darryl begins to drive while I tell part of the story.

"Can you drop me at the county jail." I ask.

"Can I drop you at the gas station for a refill?" Darryl jokes.

"Man, come on." I speak. "I got one more thing to handle, then to home I go."

"No, we're having a huge family dinner today."

"Since when?"

"Since 1800's"

Mariah laughs. "Can I come?" She asks.

"She missed the huge family part." Darryl says looking at me.

"Never mind then!"

"I'm kidding. Your ass can come."

"I know I can."

"Can you please take me to the place and then you two can flirt."

"Somebody needs to take their pain medication." Darryl says.

I almost punch the shit out of him, but you wouldn't want to see Carter men fighting each other. That will create world war three and a half.

__

I feel like a bitch walking into this place just to speak to Johnson's ass, but I feel like I owe him something. The officer guides me to the booth. He tells me to sit down while he goes and get Johnson from his cell.

Malaysia is with her mom and dad. Ever since they found out, her father had been mad as hell. They agree with her testifying against Johnson, but I don't think they should let the father sit in the court room without any strong supervision next to him and shit I understand why he would be bad. \

I dig deep into my pocket and pull out a picture. I lay flat on the suface, waiting for him to come so I can get this shit over with.

"Well look at this." He says with the telephone to his ear.

I grab the other phone and put it to my ear. "I never thought jail was for you, but here's an advice, do not drop the soap." I look over his shoulders and see a lot of fruity dudes.

"Why are you here?"

"I came here to make peace. If a nigga knew what kind of lifestyle you were living, I would have never continued with the beef you started.

"That shot wasn't made for you. I don't know why you took it for her."

"I didn't come here to talk about Malaysia. I came here because I wanted to tell you how fucked up you are." I lift up the picture and pin it against the glass so he can see it. "Do you remember her Johnson?"

Johnson's facial expression changes. He stares at the picture. "Where'd you get that from?"

"Your auntie. I spoke to her the other day and she told me everything." I take a deep breath. "Why would you let your father do such shit to you?"

"Ion know what you're talking about. My father is a great man."

I chuckle. "Did your father come visit you the whole time you were in here?" I ask. "No and I spoke to your father earlier and you want to know what he told me..? I look at him. "You had a choice to do all of this shit, but you being the dumb ass you are, you fucking listened to your father and now he doesn't give a single shit about you. Never did."

"Look at your mom Johnson." I point to the picture. "Your father killed her. You father destroyed your life."

I can tell this nigga wants to cry and that is good because it tells me that I'm getting to him. "I didn't come over here to get on your case, I came here to tell you the truth and how it really is."

I lay the picture down. I get up, ready to leave. "You can keep the picture."

"You know...." He speaks. "You're the first person to ever visit me. My dad, friends or family members never visited since I have been here."

I sit back down.

"My dad never allowed me to visit my mom's side of the family." He looks down at the picture. "He would always tell me shit about hitting females is the best thing to do, especially when they do not know that the man is always in charge."

"I never wanted to hit Malaysia or any other girl, but the anger I had bulit inside of me because of my father, made me this way. I never wanted to invite Malaysia to my place because I knew my father would've done some shit and I regretted it."

Now I am fucking lost. "What shit did your father do?"

He looks at me. "When I went downstairs to get us something to drink, I left Malaysia in the room alone. I should have never did that. I was stupid."

"Elaborate."

"My father was high and forced himself onto her. She was screaming and I ran up there. I fought him off, but he was too damn strong. He forced me to get on top of her. He punched her so hard so she would stop screaming, but I fought him. Yeah, I wanted to fuck her, but not this way. I told her to run while holding my father down. Who do you think that pistol was for? Anyways, The next week at the party she tempted to leave me and that's when I lost it. I punched her so hard in the gut. She went running out of the house to someplace."

Now everything is making sense. She failed to tell me that shit.

"I went looking for her and that's when I saw you with her. I noticed how her whole mood changed when you two were on the deck dancing and shit. You're lucky to have her. Take care of her. I know she doesn't deserve me. No one does." He looks at the picture of his mom. "I loved my mom so much. I need to see her again."

"Johnson, she's...-"

"I know." He says. "I'm ending everything tonight."

"What do you...-" I stop my question because I know what he means. "Come on Johnson. You cannot do this. You can get help."

"Nawl bro, I don't want any help." He says getting up. "I appreciate you Drake. Even though we were enemies, you have been the realest person to me. Can you do me a favor."

"What is it?"

"Can you have them bury me next to my mom with her picture inside, laying next to me."

I don't want him to do this, but there is no way I can stop it. "I will."

"Thank you. I appreciate it." He hangs up and walk away. I stay in my seat, thinking hard about this shit.

"Sir." An officer says interrupting me from my thought. "Your session is over."

----

A/N: Even though I disliked Johnson, It killed me writing this part! Drake is a good person for not holding grudges.

I know most you guys will be happy, but I won't! Don't get me wrong, I do not condone women abuse at all, but Johnson should've went for help instead! ugh!

QUESTION: Would you blame Johnson for everything because he had a choice or would you blame his father?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

91.6K 2.8K 30
[Completed]: (11/22/15) I was moving slowly, fastly, steady. My heart was racing and my heart was on fire. I blinked to see myself in a bed. "What t...
Darius Carter بواسطة Starlove

قصص المراهقين

798K 27K 28
LINE OF CARTERS! (BOOK 2): You probably heard of Damien Carter. The Player of players. Well, it's time to introduce you guys to his little cousin...
85.5K 1.8K 43
Jardan <3 First book in the football girl trilogy Jordan Luck has had a perfect life. Father is a famous football player and brother is a famous c...
468K 3.6K 34
Aubrey has a bad life at home. Her father beats her and her mother is to busy getting high or drunk to care. When the jerk of her school, Landon, say...