Yandere X reader

By anime_dawnie

" ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ Ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ? ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ? " Y/N, the typical perfect girl, encounters a also perf... More

1|| In the beninging
2 || friends
3 || groupmates
4 || Lovers?!
5 || Volleyball
6 || Love
7 || lovebirds
8 || Ship
9 || Accept
10 || First Date
11 || Marriage
12 || Past
13 || Mika-chan
14 || Moving in
15 || Tour
16 || lemon
17 || lovestruck
18 || Eric
19 || Swim
20 || Mother-in-law
21 || Mocrè
22 || Bar
23 || Kuro?!
24 || Secrets reveal?
Q/A
25 || Lies
26 || My baby
27 || A day
OMG!!!!
28 || Hide
a/n peepz
Christmas Special
29 || Fake
30 || No one
New year SPECIAL (not to special tho lol)
Holy Sh-
31|| Remember
32 || Angelica
33 || The Truth?
34 || Diary
35 || Scepter
36 || The Hunt
37 || Requital
38 || The Ring
40 || Quary
41 || Aim
42 || Luck
43 || Help
Heyheyheyhey
44 || The Plan
LAZINESSSSS
meow
hehe
45 || Its Time
46 || The Unexpected Turn
47 || The 'Not So Sly' Scheme
48 || Slave
Chapter 46 (first one)

39 || Rey

326 9 3
By anime_dawnie

<Skip to Eric already at Mocré>

Eric's POV

A mere butler opened my door,I went out with elegantly, doing the casual thing I do after getting out of a car.

I then slowly went inside walking while getting my phone from my pocket. I wore a white plain shirt paired with black pants, a black leather jacket to finish the look.

I looked at my phone and there was a new text message.

        5:45 PM

<1 new text message>

  from: Juliet Shim

               Eric-san, I'm going to be late a little, just please ask where my reservation is.

                                                             Sent: 5:30 PM

   I seen  her  text and offed my phone, I reached the inside, the usually gold wallpaper was still in place,

They had new big crystal chandeliers and a new customer services, The uniform of the workers are still the same.

I searched the room in luck to find Y/n's cousin, practically she works here.

A then worker approached me, She had red crimson hair, that was tied up in a bun, wore the regular black  female worker uniform, She had peach freckled skin and pink succulent small lips.

She had a kind smile plastered on her face as she put her right hand over her chest and  bowed a little then moved her mouth,

" Good evening sir, Do you have a reservation here?" She said kindly.

" I have a reservation here at 6:00, a reservation from Juliet Shim." I said as she eyed me as if she was surprised...well, the look she gave me was something that tells if she  was surprised.

" Oh my, I'm sorry that I didn't recognize you Mr, Mun." She humbly apologize.

" It's fine." I said casually.

" Please, this way." She said gesturing to the dining room.

I followed her into the large dining room, it was filled with guests and high-classed people. The dining room design was in Spring theme.

Each table has a vase of pink cherry blossom flowers that were freshly picked out from a garden, the wallpaper was now in a pinkish color and the table covers are now white instead of gold.

We surpassed a lot of tables until we reached the center of the room, there was a sign that said, RESERVED on top of the white round table.

There instead of only cherry blossoms only, there were also different kinds of flowers including roses, daffodils and a lot more.

" Mr.Mun here it is. The reservation." She said bowing as one of her hand gestured to the table and the other on her chest.

" Thank you" I said as i sat down on the white stable chair.

" Is there anything you need Mr. Mun?" She said looking at me in the eyes.

" Can I ask you a question?"

" Yes Mr. Mun, what is it?"

" Do you know anyone named Rey Silver?" I asked, I needed to talk to her.

" Oh, Rey Silver?! Yes I do know Mr. Mun unfortunately she is not here right now.."

" Did she take a day off?"

" No Mr. Mun, apparently, Rey hasn't have gone to work in a while and also our manager said that she will  be not working here for a while because of some "things" "

" Oh" I really needed to see Rey.

" Also, Do you know where are her whereabouts?" I asked.

" Sorry Mr. Mun, I don't know her whereabouts, the last time I saw her was just months ago—"

" Hello Eric-san! Sorry I was late" she cut her off.

Juliet was wearing a black fit glittering dress that showed her curves and a lot of skin.She paired it with black high-heeled glittering shoes.

She used black liquid eyeliner and a red liptint to "enhance" her face. Her blonde hair was down into a little curly state that enhanced her look.

" It's fine Ms. Shim." I said in a normal tone.

" Please excuse me"  The female worker said as she dismissed herself from us.

Shit, fuck you Juliet.

Juliet sat down across me slowly, making sure she was lady-like. She looked quiet and kind but she's the opposite bitch.

"Eric-san, what were you talking about with that...maid." She said in eerily disgust at the last word. 

She has no respect to other people, especially those who are lower than her. but she should know, everyone is equal, rich or poor, girl or boy, fat or thin and so lots more. She's just a spoiled disrespective brat.

" I just asked if what was the new things installed here." I lied through my teeth.

" Oh, Okay." She said smiling at me as if nothing happened.

" Shall we order?" I asked, i wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

" Yes." She said as the same worker gave us the  menu's individually.

" I would like to have a—"

I saw Mikaela enter the room, He's still the same bastard eyh?,  He went into the room fiercely, his eyes dark and cold, he walked in a normal pace feeling mad and down.

I tried to cover my face PROFESSIONALLY since he was almost at the spot we're in. He had his phone on his hand and was was searching for someone in the room...Was it me? Did he know i was here?

He was walking towards our table and stopped at the ours too. It seems like he haven't noticed me yet, he looked at Juliet and smiled,

" Juliet! Welcome at the Mocré!" He said as he hugged her and Juliet hugged him back.

" Mika! I thought you couldn't  see me since you had work." She said as she smiled happily at the male".

" I just finished work early, that's why I came here to see you." Mika said smiling back at her.

" Oh! And by the way Mika, I brought my friend with me today." She said looking at me and Mikaela's eyes followed.

His eyes turned into total shock and anger, his expression turned blank. He looked like he wanted to kill someone right now... Well he does...We BOTH do.

" It's Eric Mun." She said smiling more at me, she then look back at Mikaela, he completely changed back to before.

" Oh! Good evening Mr. Mun, I'm Mikaela Tepes, the owner of this marvelous place." He said as he plastered a fake smile at me, He also gestured his hand to me.

" Good evening Mr. Tepes, nice to meet you." I took his hand and we shook. I returned him the fake smile he gave to me.

<edited>

" How about we order now? I'm hungrier than a bear who has not eaten for 3 days!" She said as she sat down on the chair.

" Yeah sure, I'm hungry too." I answered.

It ended with all of them eating each other— NO- april fools

RECAPPPP:

Eric wants to find Rey, Why.. so you'll eat her—NOOOOO . Fate brings Mika and Eric to meet again in a worse possible way.. but they should know, the WORST is still yet to come.

-anime_dawnie💜

POOF- hello peeps.. and btw, HE IS BACK! mysteriousnekokun is back!!! (He was back i think was about 2 days ago) I  WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY THAT I CRIEDDDD!!!

btw, im sooooooooooo thankful for everybody supporting this (shitty) story! I hope I'll see y'all at my second book (that I'm planning..lololol)

BYE HOESSS (YAY, I FINALLY SAID THAT) SEE Y'ALL NEXT CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673 21 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...
231K 9.3K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
38.7K 1.3K 38
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...
14.5K 247 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...