Forgive me

Von jeniahmarieee

When Summer Jones met Rashad Myers she thought he would be the love of her life. Rashad constantly cheats on... Mehr

Meeting Rashad.
Rudeness!
Grow up.
Tacky ho!
Bitch.
Daddy.
Pregnant ?
Tell the truth.
Pow!
Promises.
Legal.
Caught.
My brothers keeper.
Pregnant!
I cece you.
Boyfriend.
Ride fa me.
Saved by the bell.
Vent.
Baby momma drama.
Summer or Winter ?
Choices.
Two steps ahead.
Prettyface.
Condom Chronicles.
Turkey Baster.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Here i come ATL.
Meeting ATL.
Club Shadow.
Cash
Day #2
Cloud Nine.
Juice
Mines.
Demetrius.
Wake up.
Betrayal.
Forgiveness

Disrespectful.

3.8K 132 17
Von jeniahmarieee

Summer POV

"Stop snoring so loud" I whispered to Rashad.

This nigga woke me up out my sleep because how loud he was. I was laying on his chest trying to fall back to sleep when his phone went off. I picked it up and it said Rich texted him. It read.

"Bro you cool?".

I texted back and said yeah.

A message caught my attention so I clicked it. It read.

(216)478-3245 : I thought you were coming back?

Rashad : Naw I'm here with my girl.

(216)4783245 : Did you tell yo girl about what we did earlier?

Rashad : That's none of your concern dick lips. Blocked.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Was I not reading this right? I re read the messages over and over and each time my mouth dropped. This nigga still out doing him and I got his baby? Then had the nerve to come home and kiss me? I threw his phone at his face then stood up wrapping the sheet around me so I could get dressed.

"Baby whats wrong" He mumbled sitting up rubbing his eyes. I turned around to look at his dumb ass.

He looked down at his phone and seen the messages then looked up at me.

"No wait baby I can explain" he said jumping up.

"I don't wanna hear it Rashad".

I picked up some shorts and slid on a tank top. I couldn't find my slides.

"Where's my slides?".

"Baby you not going nowhere. It's three ina morning".

Is this nigga dumb? This was the third time I found out he was doing foul shit behind my back. Three strikes and your out baby and all.

"Come here man" he said grabbing my arm.

I snatched away and walked down the hall.

Where the fuck is my slides?

I threw on my uggs then walked down the stairs.

"Baby man. Where is you going?".

"Away from you".

"Man come here! You not going nowhere!" He yanked me towards him.

When I yanked back, I fell down all twenty stairs.

"N-no, no Summer man. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you".

I heard him running down the stairs to help me up. I started crying for my baby. He stood me up and I instantly felt sharp pains in my stomach.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yanked back. I stumbled to the counter to get my keys then slammed the front door behind me.

I rushed to the nearest hospital.

"Summer Jones. I need to see about my baby!" I yelled.

"Okay a nurse will be coming right away".

I stood there for a few minutes then a nurse walked up.

"Hi Summer come with me".

I followed her quickly. She took my ultra sound.

"The baby is fine. You mind telling me what happened? Also, you've missed a couple appointments should I schedule you for next week?".

I sighed in relief. "Yes, thank you" I softly said ignoring her question.

We talked a bit more. She told me I had to stop being so rough. Whatever that meant. She gave me a few pills and told me to stay for a hour so they can monitor the baby for a little more longer. I laid down in my bed and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Rashad POV

"Baby wake up".

She opened her eyes, she looked peaceful until she saw me.

"What are you doing here Rashad?".

"What you mean? That's my baby too" I said getting annoyed.

"This is my baby. You almost killed it".

"Man what is wrong with you?".

"Naw my nigga what's wrong with you? Rashad I'm getting my own place. I don't wanna' deal with you no longer. I'm pregnant I don't need to be stressing over no nigga period".

"No nigga? You mean your nigga. Stop playing with me in this hospital Summer".

"My nigga? How are you my nigga and everybody got a piece of you?".

"Man it ain't even like that. You ready to go home? I'm tired".

"I don't care what you are! I'm done with you. Now leave before I call the nurse".

I laughed. "You think I care about a nurse? A doctor? Or the police?".

"Rashad please leave".

I sat down in the chair that was sitting next to the bed.

"Tell me when you ready".

She laid her head back and sighed. There was no leaving me. I know I do my dirt but we already in it. Ain't no getting out.

I sat at the hospital for another hour or two. I was exhausted. I got a message request on Instagram. When I clicked it, it was the same girl from earlier that liked all my pictures. It read.

Itsssjanel_ : Hey 🥰🥰.

Rashad : Wassup?

Itsssjanel_ : You single?

Rashad : Yeah, you?

Itsssjanel_ : Yeah, who's the girl on your page?

Rashad : Why? I said I'm single. Wassup tho?

Itsssjanel_ : Link up tomorrow.

Rashad : Fasho.

I looked up and noticed Summer sitting up in the bed.

"So you cheat, almost kill our baby then sit right in front of me and text a girl?".

"What girl?".

"This girl!" She said showing me the messages from the girl on instagram.

This crazy ass girl made a fake page just to text me.

"Man you doing shit on purpose!".

"On purpose? Bitch ass nigga you sitting in my face texting a bitch! Yo thirsty ass didn't even go and look at her pictures to see it was a fake page! You disrespectful as fuck man I'm done".

She got up and grabbed her keys then walked out the room. I followed.

"Excuse me, can you make sure this stalker don't follow me to the car?" She said talking to a officer that was standing at the entrance.

He nodded then looked over at me.

Mmcht. "This my baby moms. She on trash".

"Well if the lady don't want you following her then sir ima have to do my part".

"And what's that?" I questioned with my hands crossed.

I was getting angrier by the minute.

He ignored me and followed Summer outside to her car. She got in and sped off. I walked to my car and jumped in then sped off. I had no idea which way she just went. This girl driving to fast with my baby. I called her phone and it went to voicemail.

"This bitch think ima game".

Summer POV

"Hey Raven I know I haven't spoke to you since the club that night but can I crash at your place for a few days?".

"Of course you can. My address is 1345 Arcade Ave".

With that we hung up. I put the address in the GPS then drove to her house.

When I got there I told her to come to the door. Instead some nigga opened the door. He was cute, he stood tall, he had a grill, I knew he did because he couldn't stop smiling.

"Damn ma, you looking for my sister?".

I smiled. "Yes".

"Come on in. Her room upstairs to the left".

I walked in and he closed the door behind me. I walked up stairs following the directions and there she was laying down in her bed.

"Hey Summer! How you been?" She asked.

I sat down and kicked my shoes off.

"Good, What about you?". I asked.

"Okay, what's been up?".

"Girl im pregnant" I said smiling.

"What? Foreal you can't even notice".

I pulled my shirt up. "I know right I'm only like two months" I said laughing.

We caught up on life basically the whole night until we both fell asleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.1K 1.3K 26
She never believed in promises and when she finally did, they were broken by the very same person who made them to her.
192K 8.2K 32
Chris has had more relationships than she can count on both hands, and both feet, and frankly, she doesn't believe in the widely worshipped concept o...
381 35 14
When Hannah finds out that she has to take gym over the summer she figures that her whole summer is ruined. Until she meets someone that she'll never...
419 11 16
Kathwren Windon always loved Michael Jamison. Ever since they first met when Michael moved across the street from her. Michael always hated her thoug...