Daddy || h.s

By ShaunieRay

❝Mr.Styles will now see you.❞ Published: March 15, 2016 More

Daddy
Intro
Daddy .1
Daddy .2
Daddy .3
Daddy .4
Daddy .5
Daddy .6
Daddy .7
Daddy .8
Daddy .9
Daddy 1.0
Daddy 1.1
Daddy 1.2
Daddy 1.3
Daddy 1.4
Daddy 1.5
Daddy 1.6
Daddy 1.7
Daddy 1.8
Daddy 1.9
Daddy 2.0
Daddy 2.1
Daddy 2.2
Daddy 2.3
Daddy 2.4
Daddy 2.5
Daddy 2.7
Daddy 2.8
Daddy 2.9
Daddy 3.0
Daddy 3.1
Daddy 3.2
Daddy 3.3
Daddy 3.4
Daddy 3.5
Daddy 3.6
Daddy 3.7
Daddy 3.8
Daddy 3.9
Daddy 4.0
Daddy 4.1
Daddy 4.2
Daddy 4.3
Daddy 4.4
Daddy 4.5
Daddy 4.6
Daddy 4.7
Daddy 4.8
Daddy 4.9
Daddy 5.0 (wow look at me)
Daddy 5.1

Daddy 2.6

3.4K 81 24
By ShaunieRay

Jayde

I about choke on the water I'm drinking and nearly spit it out onto the glass table that sits in front of me.

When I look to Harry, his eyes are down casted and piercing into mine. He has a devious grin and his ears are perked up.

Fuck.

"Oh is that so?" She asks, no hint of deception laced in her voice at all. "Yeah, it was quite refreshing. I think I may start working out more often." His eyes are still on me and I feel the family pressure begin to build between my thighs. I press my legs tightly together and tear my gaze away from Harry's.

"I'd loved to see you with a toned body baby, but your dad bod is pretty hot as well." He chuckles at her statement and they dive into another topic of how her time is going in Europe. Soon enough they say their goodbyes and hang the phone up.

"You're fucking sick Styles." He immediately begins to laugh at my statement and makes his way towards me. He places a bent leg behind my body and rest his other leg right beside mine. His arm snakes around my waist and he pulls me closer to him so that I'm leaned up against his chest.

"So are you going to accept my invitation for a night at the Styles Mansion?" His face nears the side of my head and he begins to nip at my ear. He takes my ear lobe in between his lips and begins sucking at the sensitive skin. He brushes his fingers down my side and rests them at the top of my thigh.

"You're not playing fair." I pout and he smiles against my ear.

"I never play fair for the things I want." He breathes out and my stomach drops. I can take this one of two ways but I don't know which way to perceive it.

"Don't think on that too hard." His breath fans across the base of my neck and my question is confirmed.

"Why do you want me to come over so bad?" Harry sits back a bit but still stays close to me. His hand raises to my hair and he takes a loose curl and begins twirling it around his finger. "Because I know it'll make the kids happy to see you and I together under the same roof. They've been talking about that a lot lately. And you know, just spend some time with the mother of my children." His lips connect with the base of my neck and it's taking everything in me not to jump onto him for round two.

"Fine, damn it. I'll stay, but only because the kids wanted it." His smile is as big and bright as a kid in a candy store who is able to have all the candy his little heart wants. It's quite adorable but I know watching the kids isn't all we'll be doing tonight.

I know it's fucked up, because girl code and morals but I just feel this sense of home when with Harry, even when we aren't on the best of terms just his presence gives me a sense of peace which I haven't found in any one else that I've been with after him. Everyone else was just casual dating, nothing serious because I truly couldn't see myself staying with them or even having a future with them. It was just a distraction and a good time for the time being but I knew they'd never go anywhere.

My heart has always been set on Harry, even over the years that we didn't talk; I still thought of him for the better part of the day. It sounds quite obsessive and stalkerish but we left off on rocky terms and to have children who look exactly like him? It's hard to shake such an original and beautiful thing from your mind.

"After work, go pick the kids up from your sisters house, I need to grab some groceries from the store before our sleep over tonight." I roll my eyes but rise from the couch. When I look at the clock it read 4:50 signaling there's only ten minutes left of my shift. Seeming as there's nothing else to complete today, I shut my computer down, place all my work items back into my desk and sling my coat and purse across my arm. "I'm leaving now." I grab Harry's attention from behind his computer screen. "I would kiss you but I want to save that for later." He winks but keeps his eyes on me.

"You have a girlfriend who lives with you!" I yell just before I exit out of his office. When I enter into the main floor, away from Harry's office and hallway the office seems to be in chatter.

"I know it's crazy, I suspected it but this, this really confirms what everyone thought!"

"Girl he was giving it to her, I need me some of that!"

"I knew she was a hoe the moment she stepped foot in that room."

"Now we all know why the job was given to her."

My heart begins to speed up and as soon as I walk further through the rows of cubicles the chatter stops and the floor becomes silent, only noise heard is the constant typing on keyboards. I watch as every pair of eyes avoids mine and they force themselves to look anywhere but in my direction.

"Jayde!" Phoebe whispers but loud enough for half the floor to hear and pulls me into her cubicle. "Girl have you seen this new show?" She takes an ear bud out from her ear and lifts her phone up to me.

"Literally everyone's been talking about it all day." I read the description and I'm shocked. It explains what Harry and I are facing right now, and when watching the sneak peaks of the first few episodes it explains the chatter I heard when entering the floor. My heart begins to slow and I take a breath of relief. "You good girl?" I come back to reality and turn my head to see Phoebe is staring at me.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good just had something on my mind." She keeps her eyes on me for a beat too long and the look she's giving me is that she senses complete bull.

__

I rush into Nikki's house, after being stuck in traffic for over and an hour and not having seen my babies in two days. I burst through the door without a knock and make my way into the living room. The kids are sat on the couch watching Moana eating fruit mini fruit salads that Nikki made them. "Got damn it Jayde, you black folks never knock, just walk straight into a persons house without even being invited." Even through her mini panic attack she takes me into a hug and leads me into the kitchen.

"So how are you and Mr.Grey?" I roll my eyes and attempt to stifle a laugh at her horrible but sort of accurate comparison. "Harry and I umm.. were working things out." I nervously choke out, knowing me all too well it takes her a minute and her face lights up in realization. "Shut the hell up y'all didn't! I thought he had a girlfriend?" I tear my eyes away from my older sister already preparing for her words after what I'm about to say.

"H-He does, they're still together." He smile drops and turns emotionless. She's always been real sensitive when it comes to relationships, even if it's not her own or someone she even knows, if she knows there foul play she'll instantly call someone. "Jayde Danielle Kavanaugh! What the actual hell?"

"Look! I know, I know Nikki! It was just a spur of the moment thing and I wasn't even the one who initiated it." She grand a fist full of her hair loudly groans but makes sure she doesn't allow the kids to hear her. "That's not the point Jayde, you knew he was with her. You even know how it feels to be in her shoes cause he did this exact same shit to you before the twins were born. Why would you go out there and do that, whether you like the girl or not. It's morals and the principle Jayde."

"Look I know it's messed up and I know it's wrong but you don't realize, we didn't leave off on good terms and I needed closure and obviously he did too. It's wrong but girl, it felt so right." She sighs knowing all to well how we were all throughout our relationship. The two of us were attached at the hip and head over heels for each other, we were inseparable; so I thought. After I found out what Harry did my heart was crushed and I fell into a depressed state that everyone could see.

"I just don't want you getting hurt again, I still want to slap the white off his face for what he did and how he handled everything. I just want you to be happy and overall okay." She comes down from her high and her tone becomes softer.

"I'm a lot stronger than what I used to be, I know myself better and I can handle myself. I really do appreciate the concern but let that bastard try something this time and I will not hesitate to end his life." Nikki laughs at my hostility partly because it's funny and partly because she knows that I'm not kidding.

After our talk, we both walk into the living room to check up on the kids. Just as I'm about to tell them it's time to go my phone begins to ring in my pocket and I press the green phone. "You're not second guessing are you?" Harry asks into the phone.

"No I'm not Harry. I had to talk to Nikki about some things but the kids and I should be leaving within the next ten or so minutes." Nikki walks closer to me while eyeing me.

"Is that the sperm giver?" It takes everything in me not to burst out laughing at her lovely name for my baby daddy but I nod to her and walks further away so she can't intervene with the call or my plans. "A talk? Is it..."

"Harry I'll be there in about thirty minutes. We can talk when I get there okay." He agreed and ends the call as I walk back into the kitchen. "Be nice Nik." She rolls her eyes and shoves a grape into her mouth. "My ass. Be nice? I want an apology even though he did nothing directly to me but he hurt you and I had to deal with you all those months. That son of a..." I cut her off before she's able to get the words out.

"Okay babies you ready to go to Daddy's house?" They jump up from the couch obviously tired but excited to see their father. "Are you staying too mommy?" I bend down to their level and help them put their coats on.

"Yes mommy will be staying as well." They squeal in union and begin to jump up and down.

As I said, twenty minutes later I'm pulling up through Harry's driveway and unloading the kids from the car. They've been her plenty times now to know their way around so once their little feet hit the pavement they dart for the door. I follow a few feet behind them and enter the kitchen to see them both wrapped up into Harry's bare arms.. and shirtless chest. Damn.

"Hi boos. Go upstairs and put your night clothes on and daddy will make you dinner okay?" They wiggle out of his arms and race up the stairs. A thud startles the both of us but the sound of a little 'I'm okay' eases our nerves and we face one another. Harry begins to walks towards my direction and when he comes into full view I notice the pair of short grey cotton shorts that are hanging on his hips.

"Oh you ready to go." I watch as his eyes rake my body up and down and the member in his shorts begins to grow and become prominent as the seconds tick by. The room is silent besides the constant ticking of the clock and I speak up first.

"Let me drive da boat."

x
A  longer chapter than normal for my lack of updating!
Finals and spring break is coming up so I really don't know when the next time I'll update is but I'll try to at least have another chapter out by next week at most! Thank you all for reading and don't forget to like and comment.
-Dani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
985K 61K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x