you • dodie clark short story

By slowtownstan

"Hello! I'm Dodie! Welcome to my flat!" More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen

fifteen

92 5 2
By slowtownstan

(TW: ABUSE)

the nightmares were strong that night

blood, screaming, hitting, crying.

Rose woke up with a shout, gasping for air.
Dodie busted into the room, a long skirt, messy bun,  and tights bounding into the small space.

"Rose!" Dodie said, shocked. Rose didnt reply, her lavender hair and freckles, an anxious mess.

Dodie stood there for a minute, in disbelief, watching as the girl she loved feel apart.

silence fell as the girl climbed under the duvet, cuddling up to a sniffling Rose.

"i love you Dodie." Rose whispered before she drifted off.

Dodie smiled a grin so wide it could have woken up the sun.

She finally had the girl she loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
186K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...