Hank x Connor | O N E S H O T...

By Sunflower_duckling

Hank X Connor is best ship change my mind. There aren't enough Hankcon fics on wattpad so yeah. More

First date
πŸ’›[X] [confess]πŸ’›
πŸ’ž Be my muse? πŸ’ž
Clothes are overrated
Anatomy
ever tried bodypaint before
are you that oblivious
work it baby
Don't kiss the statue
Crossdressing? You've always looked like a girl
SELF PROMOTION IS FUN
I am h a p p y ? ? ?
Zombie babe is best babe
don't get off my dick
shy tracie babe
hank is daddy, change my mind
death metal babe
Hank calm your tits
edgy h o e
shut up this is your fault
Undercover bich
blow my brains out daddy
ahegao faced cutie
i can't believe i am writing this
save the fish
I am a dog person
kill me daddy
let me die you scumbag
1000 years
10K Q AND A
10K Q N A PART 1
10K Q N A Part 2
10K Q N A PART 3
G a v i n
suck my dick
You 90s b i t c h
sicc
HONK HONK
fill my hole up, daddy
hey i am trash
my mixtape and 20K READERS!!
B I R T H D A Y
this is kinky and this isn't even my kink
πŸ’› yes, i do πŸ’›
HAPPY HANUKKAH
Y E S FUCK MY TIGHT ROBOTIC A S S
my ass is on fire
suck my ass
UH H E Y
succ my peepee
oH
.
*gay gasp*
Wee Woo, This Is Gay
smol fairy
Update On My Mental Health (I Will Regret Posting This)
Beat me up with a noodle
S
30K special
U
I
C
I
D
E
BOYS AND GIRLS OF EVERY AGE
WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO SEE SOMETHING
S T R A N G E
COME WITH US
AND YOU WILL S E E
THIS OUR TOWN OF HALLOWEEN
oh well
nUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Am I even happy?
DJDKDJFJDJ
whERE HAVE I BEEN???
SEND HE L P
please shove that up my ass
2019?
DISCORD
I Can't Breathe
Fucking Title
Ice Ice Baby
And You Killed It Off Like A Bug
But That's Fine
I Will Actually Suffocate
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
You Killed My Child, You Stupid Jerk
90K READERS -
But Maybe Not Today
When Is The Funeral?
Doggo Update
What

I Wanted A Baby

928 32 24
By Sunflower_duckling

Hank pulls his blonde hair into a low ponytail while watching the people pass by the coffee store. It was a hot day and some people and couples were enjoying an ice coffee inside and outside the shop. Hank grabs a watering can and fills it with water. He starts watering the flowers and bushes outside the shop.

He slowly looks over at the diner nearby. He sees the brunette walking out of the shop, holding a silver tray, carrying plates of hotdogs, burgers and soda. He was wearing a big shirt with the logo of the diner, denim shorts with the shirt tucked in and a windbreaker wrapped around his waist and an apron along with roller skates. He hands the teens their foods and grins while skating back inside again.

Hank blushes softly and walks inside again. He fixes his shirt and looks around for any customers who might want something.

Late in the noon some stores closed for the day. Hank throws his bag over his shoulder and immediately spots the brunette from the diner, walking away from the diner, the roller skates dangling from his bag. He was wearing his windbreaker.

Hank sighs out softly and realizes that both had to walk the same way. He walks over the street and keeps his distance from the younger male. He notices the male in front of him, looking back at him curiously.

Hank was surprised to see the others primary coloured shoes slow down so that both were walking side by side.

"Hey! You are the guy working at that coffee place!", the male says smiling.

Hank blushes and feels his heart beat quicken.

"Ah-uhm- yeah, heh. I am Hank, you work at that diner, don't you?"

"Yeah! I am Connor! I guess we both live near each other!", Connor points at the path they were walking on.

Hank nods softly while smiling at Connor. They walk over the street and the silence between them was comfortable. The orange hue that the city was covered in by the sunset set off a warm feeling inside them, accompanied by the now pleasant heat.

They arrived at the building with multiple apartments. They both look at each other surprised as they walked towards the building.

"Wait- you also live here?"

Connor nods, a smile in his soft features.

"I live up there!", Connor points up the stairs at the second door that had some plants standing there and a sign next to the door with flowers engraved into it.

"Huh, I live down here."

"Well maybe we can do something together someday? Oh well! I have to go! Bye!", Connor waves to him before walking up the stairs.

Hank blushes and watches him before slowly walking towards his own apartment.

He opens the door and was greeted by his overly grown puppy, Sumo. The canine happily runs up to him, his tail wagging. Hank smiles and closes the door before leaning down to ruffle his fur.

Connor yawns and closes the door. He smiles when a litter of puppies run up to him, barking happily to see the brunette. Connor grins delighted and sits down while kissing each one of them and ruffling their furs. A samoyed, a Saint Bernard, a Rottweiler, a beagle and a malteser. Connor had found them inside a cardbox in the rain, shivering and whimpering. Connor of course took them in and has been looking after them for 3 months already.

Hank walks over to the kitchen and grabs a bag of dog food and refills Sumos bowl. He also fills his water bowl. He looks at the sunshine that peeked through the curtains, hitting the tiles and the table. He grabs himself some leftover pizza and a can of coke.

Connor watches the puppies eat their food happily while he was drinking some ice tea and making a sandwich for himself. He gets up and pulls the curtains apart, letting the golden hour in, the warm light hitting his face as he smiles at the warmth.

Hank claps his hands and chuckles when the dog jumps into the 25 year olds arms. Hank hugs the canine and let's him go again. He grabs the plushie that Sumo would chew on and places it on the couch to let him occupy himself while the adult writes on his laptop, sitting next to the dog.

Connor smiles at the comments of his friends new post. His friend was a photographer and he would always use Connor as his model. The latest photo was Connor in a sundress with a sun hat and clout glasses. He was sitting on the porch while sipping on a Capri sun. He chuckles softly at the picture. He puts his phone away and turns to look at the puppies who all were huddled up on the couch, sleeping. Connors smile softens and he pets them happily.

Hank sighs out heavily while looking at the picture of his dead son. Cole died at only 4 years old. He wasn't planned but Hank loved him so much. He takes another chug from the beer can while the canine was sleeping on his bed, next to him. Hank lets his head hang down while he looks at the can.

Connor gasps and sits up. He was covered in cold sweat and he was breathing heavily. That nightmare was too real for him. He looks over at the photo frame next to him. He tears up.

Stillbirth.

Tears roll down his cheeks while he looked down at the baby in his arms. They weren't breathing, not moving one inch. They died while labor. A dead baby. His dead baby. More tears roll down his cheek while he holds the baby close while shaking and sobbing.

"Connor..."

Connor feels the hand of Markus on his back.

"Connor, I am so sorry this is happening..."

Leo was crying too, wasn't he?

Carl didn't know what to say.

Can you blame him though?

His son's pregnancy resulted in a stillbirth.

He was looking forward to having a child.

He was looking forward to raising his own kid.

Connor traces a finger along the picture of the ultrasound of his baby. He was surprised to hear the pups suddenly whimper and whine in front of the slightly opened door. Connor slowly gets out of bed and turns the lamp on. He walks over to the puppies and picks them up while walking back to his bed. He smiles softly at them.

Sumo slowly woke up and notices Hank drinking again. He slowly trotts over to him, across the bed and licks his arm. Hank blinks and turns around to look at the big puppy who sits and looks at him sadly. Hank smiles sadly and puts the booze away while he rubs Sumos head affectionately.

"Come on let's go to sleep."

/////////////////////////////////

Hank stirs and slowly opens his eyes. Sumo was licking him all over his face. Hank huffs out softly and sits up while smiling at the dog and wiping the drool off of his face.

"Morning, buddy. You wanna go out?"

Sumo barks happily and runs off to get his leash. Hank chuckles and gets out of bed. He puts on his sweatpants and loose shirt. He ties his hair into bun and washes his face. He smiles when Sumo came with the leash and Hank puts it on the large canine. He gets his shoes on and walks out. He sighs out happily at the warm air and the slowly rising sun. He suddenly heard a familiar voice and multiple feet walking down the stairs. He was shocked to see Connor rush down the stairs after his puppies who were tugging on the leashes, happily barking.

He was dressed in silky peach coloured shorts and a loose white shirt tucked into the shorts and a bit of his curly hair was in a palm tree like ponytail, probably to keep it away from his eyes. Connor sees Hank and was about to greet him but gets dragged away by his puppies while he yelps.

Hank couldn't help but laugh at that, he walks after them while Sumo runs with Hank. Once Hank finally catched up to Connor, he grins down at the younger male.

"Need some help?"

Connor nods while blushing in embarrassment.

Hank laughs softly and whistles, getting the puppies attention. Sumo sniffs at the small puppies curiously before licking them happily.

Hank and Connor watch them before looking at each other slowly.

"I did take you as the dog type but so many puppies?", Hank laughs out.

Connor rolls his eyes playfully before giggling.

"Yeah, go big or go home, Hank.", Connor teases.

Hank laughs harder at that.

"Maybe too big for you?"

"Hey!"

Hank wheezes and ruffles his hair. He took some leashes away from him.

"Come on, let me help you.", Hank says smiling.

Connor smiles back.

They walk off together.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Hank looks up from his work to look through the glass doors, seeing Connor skate around as usual, serving the customers of the 80s inspired diner.

Hank sighs out softly. He watches the way he would grin at the customers and then just skate off to get their orders while shaking his hips.

This time Hank sighed heavily. He goes on to serving customers coffee.

Connor sits down on a chair and kicks his feets in boredom while watching people play some arcade games. He yawns softly and waits for someone to call for him.

Connor shivered, remembering the nightmare he had last night.

////////////////////////////////////////

Hank locks the door and was about to walk off but he notices something weird.

The diner was still open.

Usually they close at the same time as the coffee shop does and Hank would've met up with Connor.

Hank assumes that Connor might just need longer with closing but something told him to go and investigate.

[x] [investigate]

[o] [leave]

_______________________________________

What will you choose?

Your choice matters and effects how this story turns out!!

🌻🐥💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 67 9
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it's bad~ Rantaro x Kirumi is a really underrated ship so here is some content! If you have any tips feel free t...
68 1 2
Connor hears about the tradition of writing letters to Santa, and decides to take part in it. Given its, y'know, Connor. Hank doesn't think much of...
224K 6.6K 40
Next volume, you know how it goes.
51.2K 1.7K 23
Hank and Connor are in love. When they both finally confess, their life together becomes a happier one. But sometimes life has a way of slapping you...