Tell Me Im Frozen

By UnderDarkness

'Winters Coming Early This Year Everything Will Be Frozen,' I warned them but they just never listen do they... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chpater Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author Notes
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Thirty-Six
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thrity-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Epilogue
Authors Note

Chapter Sixteen

4K 168 73
By UnderDarkness

JACK FROST (P.O.V)

My first reaction was to punch something.

And I did.

Did it help?

Hell no!

I glared at my bleeding hand maybe punching a glass table wasn't the best choice. Alice layed on the floor the strange cake wrapped in her fingers. Whatever it was exactly I didn't know. All I knew was it knocked you out.

I looked around the room trying to think of what I should do. Everything was so messed up...note to self..don't ask a interesting nerd on a date chances are shes a leader of a gang and happens to be your archenemy. Oh and theres also a chances you'll end up in a underground secret society filled with mad people who like to keep heads on spears.

The room was dark but I could still see a bit. There wasn't much in the room besides for the table and the doors. I slowly picked up unconscious Alice and walked to the first door taking the key off the table.

The first door it didn't fit, the second it was to small, third didn't have a lock, each door I went to the key did not open. I groaned looking at the door we entered. I was hoping Elsa would just show up already.

Elsa

I frowned Elsa the Snow Queen. It didn't sound right to me in fact it sound impossible. Why didn't I kill her? I knew the answer was somewhere inside of me. I sighed leaning my back on one door sliding down it.

Still holding Alice I grabbed the bottle of clear liquid that I had threw to the floor when Alice dropped. To my surprise it hadn't shattered. Slowly moving the liquid around in the bottle I had the desire to drink it.

Then I thought about what happened to Alice and the desire was gone. Uncomfortable I sat up more this caused Alices head to fall back the cake fell from her fingers and rolled across the tiled floor.

It stopped on the red rug that was covered in glass from the table. It wasn't completely shattered only the part that was the table top. My eyes narrowed at it, I lightly layed Alice down before slowly making my way back to the rug.

Careful not to scatter the glass I grabbed the end of the rug and moved it.My eyes widen at the small wooden hatch door with a red heart. Taking the key I still had in my hand I bent down sliding it into the lock.

It fitted perfectly.

I took a beep breath and hesitated before twisting it.There was a click and...it opened...

ELSA (P.O.V)

I slid my phone in my pocket before starting back to the door. When I was back in the hallway I found it no longer deserted. Rabbits millions all white covered the floor. I froze in place foor a moment. It wasn't intill I remind myself of Jack and Alice that I started to make my way through them.

They looked at my with there redish eyes, watching me and my every moment. I held my breath intill I made it to the next hallway. Which was worse....More rabbits the only difference was they were dead.

There furry body's ripped open like some animal clawed it and slowly pulled there flesh apart. Blood lots of it drenched the floor. The worsed thing was the smell I breathed slowly threw my mouth and quickly mabe my wayndown the hall.

The farther I got the darker the lighting got but I ignored it. I went through the upside down room. Was Jack and Alice okay? Did they make it to the twins? Were Mer and Punz on there way? Would I be able to get Jack and Alice out?

I had been to busy in my mind of questions I hadn't noticed I had somehow made it do the doors. The twins stood there they didn't look at me there gaze was stuck on something behind me. I hesitated before following there gaze behind me the tiles were covered in rabbits. All looking at me.

They followed me.

I shook my head before opening the door inside I froze all over again. They weren't here...Jack and Alice were gone. Carefully in stepped forward glass crunching under my feet. I looked down the open hatch.

"Jack?" I yelled.

My voices echoed into the darkness. Like I expected there was no reply. I couldn't tell how deep the whole was or where it lead all I knew was it wasn't anywhere good. Sitting down I lowered myself down so I was now dangling.

"You can do it Elsa, " I whispered closing my eyes, "Just let go okay one...two...three."

The fall didn't last very long after about six seconds I found my body being enloped in warm liquid I bursted through the surface. I knew what I was in even before I used used my hands to wipe off my eyes.

Blood.

I was in a thick pool of blood the smell was strong and I took one look at my blood covered body and threw up.  My eyes squeezed shot as the blood al ost got in it. Slowly I felt aroud for the edge just as my fingers felt the tile something grabbed me.

I screamed, "Shh its okay its just me!" Jack.

"Jack," I sighed, "Weres Alice?"

"Shes over here now hold on im gonna help you out," he wrapped his arms around me before lifting me out of the blood.

I didn't open my eyes I was dying to get the blood off. Jack did let go of my arm he started to walk pulling me with him, "Jack I can't see," I kept my head down to avoid getting anything in my mouth.

"Don't worry im on I," he stopped, "Okay stand here!"

He let go of me and walked away I heared the sound of screeching and felt a suddenly spray of water. The blood rinsed off my face and most of my body. When it turned off I opened my eyes. I looked around to see the showers that surround the pool.

Jack looked at me his hair was wet and there was still clumps of dry blood in his white hair. I looked from him to Alice she layed unconscious her hair wet blood stained her dress.

"She ate some cake I told her not to but she didn't listen. I found a key and opened that hatch I didn't know were it went but it was the only thing that would open I never expected it to lead here," he explained,  "I tried my best to get the blood off her skin."

"I thought I told you....never mind we need to focus on the big problem and thats getting out of here!" I said.

I looked around the room for a door only to find there weren't any, "I already looked theres no way out besides they way we came," Jack tells me.

"Oh but thats were your wrong, in Wonderland theres always more than one way out, most of the time theres one way out one way in, so you can't always go the way you came in, like now we can't go back up," I explain.

I started walking around the room my wet heavy clothes holding me down. My gaze land on a thick red velvet curtain. Taking the fabric I jerked it pulling it away from the wall. Behind the wall was a painting of the Bloody queen.

Her dark hair fell over her sholders in her hand she held a card. I reached in my dress pocket which held my now ruined phone and familiar card. Although it was bloody and wet I could still see clearly it was The Queen Of Hearts.

Suddenly I heard a familiar scream and a splash. I snapped around to see a familiar girl poke her head out of the blood pull. Rapunzel. Her mask had somebow shield her eyes from getting blood on them.

"Elsie!" She cried.

She made her way to the side not before puking. Quickly Jack and I made our was over helping her pull out, "Weres..." I paused lookimg at Jack I didn't want to give him my friends identitys one because after this he could tattle and two it wasn't my secret, "Weres T.A.?"

"I lost her trying to find you we were spotted by Wonderland soldiers they tried to catch us to being us to the new queen Elsa THE NEW Bloody Queen!" She exclaimed I helped her over to the showers.

"I know someones took her places, T.P," I turned on the water helping Punz get the blood off.

Her disguise was stained a dark color now from the blood, "So Jack knows about you?" I nodded, "I hope my first date doesn't go like yours guy finds out secret falls down whole gets stuck in Wonderland. "

"Shut up im trying to find away out of here," I walk away from her back to the painting still holding the card.

Suddenly I remember Alices words, "It's Always Her," she had said about The Queen Of Hearts. I knew the queen had made most thinsg about her. But I had a feeling thats not what Alice ment.

My eyes widen and I let out a laugh, "Its always Her!" I repeated.

"What?" Jack and Punz come to my side.

I carefully moved the painting from th wall setting it on the ground I smirked at the small door infront of me.It was three feet off the ground and wasn't very big. The doors were clear glass with red hearts painted on it.

"How?" Jack pointed.

"Its Always Her," Alice said.

I looked at her she was now fully conscious she smiled softly and I return it, "Its always her, shes always the way out." I spoke clearly.

Maybe it wasn't impossible to escape wonderland...

A/N: Okay sorry if the chapters terrible.  Whos P.O.V should be next? Im hoping next chapter is the last one in wonderland so we can go back above ground and find whats happening with the Nightmares.

Some random tips.

Don't abbreviate Assistant (Ass.) Teacher's don't like that.

When your History teacher tells your school football team Give Them The Defense in a shorter term (Give Them The D) laugh because its fun to have dirty minds sometimes.

Be sarcastic as possible because life without sarcasm is like lungs without air.

After every stupid thing you say, say the day example:

Me: "I decide im going to marry a Vampire, have a best friend zombie, and a pet werewolf,"

Person: "..."

Me: "Its Friday" *Smile*

Another
example:

*Watching How To Train Your Dragon 2*

Person: "Hiccups hot, im in love, im so going to marry him."

Me: "Toothless so cute, I now claim him as My boyfriend,  *growls* Mine!"

Person: "um..."

Me: "Oh look...Its Wednesday!"

Anyway intill next update

Vote

Comment

Be badass

~Skye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 334 11
Takemichi came back to Japan from south Korea and he thought he was gonna have a normal school life like it was back then when he was Younger but oh...
98.4K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
148K 4.4K 16
EPHEMERAL (adj.) lasting only for a very short time they say life goes by in the blink of an eye. for them it's true. the lifespan of a human seems l...
122K 1.4K 23
"I wish you never came because it will hurt to much to forget!" With that Julia was out of Sweet Pea's Life.. Or so he thought..